It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming lucidly of my lost love..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I keep having dreams of my Ex who has passed on. does this mean he is trying to communicate with me? I dream lucidly alot and every dream with him in it seems to be lucid. I never got the chance to see him before he went on. he commited suicide over a year ago. every time I see him in my dreams he smiles , hugs and kisses me. I wake up feeling so sad cause of time lost. I really loved him. I dont think of him that much anymore, for 1 reason I am happliy married and plus I have already went through the greving process and it was a major strain on my marrage but things are great now between my husband and I but I continue to miss and dream of my 1st love who is not in the flesh anymore. anyone got a clue why this is happening?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think he may be trying to tell you that he is ok and you dont need to worry about him anymore. "he smiles, hugs and kisses me" maybe he is happy that you are happy. Next time he is in your "dreams" try to communicate with him. Ask him if he is ok. Tell him you are happy with who you are married to. I believe that he just wants you to know that he is ok.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I dont think he iis meaning to tell me not to worry about him at this point. I had that dream already...
I have figured it may be just his way.
I just guess a huge part of me wishes that he was still here physically. there were alot of things left unsaid since it had been years since I had seen or spoken to him before he passed. maybe this is his way of letting me know no matter the distance between our souls, there will always be a connection between us. we were eachother's first love.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think it is you.......telling yourself ....its ok...I have had this same experience recently...I think we are finally saying , "Its ok."

Maybe something reminded you of him...Just sayin from my own experience.

Jeez I dont know..because I hadnt thought about him in depth...not that I hadnt thought aBOUT HIM.... but I hadnt THOUGHT about him...then these dreams..

life repeats itself and I find there are similarities in my relationship with my husband that I had with this lost loved.......maybe we are wanting something ? nothing big but something..hmmm

I have the same questions

all I can say is ...WOW when this happens

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yes wow is extremly an understatment in my case.
I had dream prems before his death a year ago and ever since he has past , he comes to me in my dreams every so often.

I really think its a confirmation of our love for eachother and no matter where he is , he is with me always.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya4lx12chen

I really think its a confirmation of our love for eachother and no matter where he is , he is with me always.

Ofcourse, he is with you my dear

we must have faith in this thought. Maybe you have both come to terms with something...yes?

I like to think so

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
yes, come to terms... perfectly stated!!! thanks
I know we are connected allways.

new topics

top topics

join