It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If RUBIDIUM Does Not Save US Nothing WILL Save us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ruby yes
............or the light which makes the very proton of rubidium isotop - the one that has rate of decay more then the 4 times age of out universe
as neutrino decays into proton and.. btw.. light is also about 4 times older then universe
and then ..proton decays into neutrino by the rate not yet known .. and its itself older then this universe
and ..as there are two universes in a locked glitch way resembling pineal and ... together in a kind of a cupe there is somthing that will shift the two way street of those as in this kali-time of mins
so ....all in all ..what ' they ; are looking for is the light switch for that very proton of rubidium and it's light when the neutrino of it will become of a different nature of time

its not up to them anyway

btw ..who made this english gramma rulles wasnt thinking much of me
edit on 1-6-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
to have a nicer day

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
From your signature...

mlecchitaka n. the speaking in a foreign jargon (unintelligible to others) Cat.

I think that about covers it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know my concentration has been dropping over the past few years but that was crazy! I thought my brain might have really been crapping out on me!

I'm sorry if that was supposed to be coherent, could you re-phrase?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

A Data Conveyer, Hi!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

By the way, the value of a half life of radioactive decay is an average. The decay does not occur at a fixed rate for all particles. Have a nice weekend!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900
ruby yes
............or the light which makes the very proton of rubidium isotop - the one that has rate of decay more then the 4 times age of out universe
as neutrino decays into proton and.. btw.. light is also about 4 times older then universe
and then ..proton decays into neutrino by the rate not yet known .. and its itself older then this universe
and ..as there are two universes in a locked glitch way resembling pineal and ... together in a kind of a cupe there is somthing that will shift the two way street of those as in this kali-time of mins
so ....all in all ..what ' they ; are looking for is the light switch for that very proton of rubidium and it's light when the neutrino of it will become of a different nature of time

I look forward to the time that you come down and actually interpret this into English.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing! The one consolation is that you wasted more of your time, than you did of mine.

See ya, Milt

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Please indicate which mind altering substances you are currently on

And kindly send me some.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
THAT is..

Originally posted by Albastion

is an average. The decay does not

what makes it a word here iis the same what makes the mass ,,dear,, too
it is a sanskrit maadhta as mud is the word in english
com-pere
here www.spokensanskrit.de...
see here www.spokensanskrit.de...
and hear www.thefreedictionary.com...
average [ˈævərɪdʒ ˈævrɪdʒ]
n
1. the typical or normal amount, quality, degree, etc. above average in intelligence
2. (Mathematics) Also called arithmetic mean the result obtained by adding the numbers or quantities in a set and dividing the total by the number of members in the set the average of 3, 4, and 8 is 5
3. (Mathematics) (of a continuously variable ratio, such as speed) the quotient of the differences between the initial and final values of the two quantities that make up the ratio his average over the journey was 30 miles per hour
4. (Law)
so YOU can Con-vey ---errrrrrrrrrrr ... the-tributes ---

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-6-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Its a sanskrit? Then youve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?
My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

That cracked me up, Maslo!

ETA: I'm in a pub and am getting some funny looks for laughing out loud!

edit on 2-6-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Hello friend, pass that over here.

How can light be 4 times older than the universe?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Had the same happen to me in 1987, but didn't get to post my inane ramblings on a forum for thousands to read. Next time you're trippin', wait till you come down to post.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Not just light but it's impossible for matter to be older than the universe that spawned. Balderdash plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by nii900

Its a sanskrit? Then youve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?
My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

gee ..
yer tallk in this mater is gibberish what might be a qure fer de consampions if..

...translated into a nicer map
but.. the map of the universe is false anyway www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...
as there is a found-is-sati-on?
90& of ash more there on www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Intriguing.. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I have not, as far as I can tell..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900
ruby yes

Grammar exists for a reason - which is to make language comprehensible. Your OP is proof of this.

To be hones, OP, unfortunately I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you translate it for me please?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by nii900

Starred. If I could give yo 100 I would, lol.

edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well... i am not lakshmi either
if that matters now

reply to post by nii900

Intriguing.. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I have not, as far as I can tell..

law and behold....what you are saying here

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join