It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO "Lies" 2011 Video -- Let's give this some attention!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Found this earlier while cruising youtube, only 164 views so I'm willing to assume few people on ATS have seen this . Uploaded: May, 15th of this year made me all giddy like a little kid on Christmas morning, because it's so rare to find fresh NWO meat on youtube. The first 10 seconds will tell you "I've seen this a million times" because it's a segment from when the first Shrub was in office and talked about the NWO.

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I searched and didn't find anything. It's only 6:36 and I'm pretty sure if you've taken the time to register an account on a conspiracy forum, you have 6:36 to spare.

~ NWD
edit on 1-6-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: Forgot to put smiley face at end and didn't want to come across as a dick.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

While i guess i get the idea behind the video, there are better ones to watch i am sure. this video is basically imagery of different events and people in no particular order... kennedy, wtc, chemtrails,soldiers, illuminati, then back to kennedy then back to obama then back to wtc all with a bad song that just says the word lies over and over again.

While i agree there is a lot of fishyness associated with most of these events and people, i think educating people on why these events are "lies" would be more productive then just flashing pictures. Especially in a forum where you already said most people know about these conspiracies.

Interceptor

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

I liked it. At least he trying to get some information out . Complaining is part of the problem not part of the solution.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

i truly appreciate the artistic perspective the uploader has put to the message, truly an effective expression

check out his channel, there are other gems,

theres more then just these three
edit on 6/1/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

i wasnt complaining, just giving some constructive criticism. thanks for calling me out on giving an honest opinion though.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The fishiness is apparent when lots of "good guys" are needed to take down a SINGLE "bad guy". Can you see there is something wrong with the lies before our eyes?

The many versus the one. Lonely number one in all instances.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yeah good find, i liked it. Always interesting to watch!
Loved the 2.3trillion figure at the end..

HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join