It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom declared threat to police safety

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

A recent brief on PoliceOne.com, a website for law-enforcement personnel to share information, declares "sovereign citizens threat to cops." What a shame that the police are so far around the bend, that they don't even realize the oath they took to uphold the Constitution was an oath to defend these principals, not to declare the adherents a threat. This is the true face of the police-state today, and a clear example of the perverted justice they uphold.

Government corruption, economic ruin and wanton violence against the people by a paramilitary police-state apparatus, has never been more prevalent or obvious. Yet in propaganda pieces like the segment from 60 Minutes that I will share here, the powers-that-be resort to flawed logic and rhetoric in order to make their case that freedom is bad, and that people who adhere to the founding principals of this nation are a threat to the nation. Yet they will show no proof that the claims of a sovereign are either incorrect or illegal. I'll let you go ahead and watch the clip first, then we'll talk more about it...

Full article and video

Personally, I don't subscribe to the whole sovereign citizen thing as a movement, and I don't call myself a sovereign. But at the same time, I can't say that I disagree with the principals, the true principals that is, of Constitution and liberty. I would say that the main reason I would not consider myself a declared sovereign is because of the complexity of the statutory cocoon that we all as individuals are wrapped up in. It's pretty much impossible to cut yourself out of this web, even if you had the time to become a top-notch lawyer and Constitutional scholar,

Anyway, though you guys might like this piece. Some food for thought. A look at both the idea of sovereignty, and how the media likes to portray things.
edit on 1-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The way things are going in the US,
in a few years we will be seeing the people of the US becoming asylum seekers to flee their oppressive Govt.
..perhaps go to China or Russia and enjoy a better life.

And yes, Australia is on a slippery slope as they seem to be modelling their government 'sleight of hand' methods off the US model.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I have actually considered seeking asylum elsewhere, but when you think of where to go, suddenly you know without a doubt that what we are really facing truly is a New World Order endgame. If this can happen here in the States. What hope does any other country have of not falling under the jackboot? We in the States are the armed minutemen of liberty, and still we have come to live in the most oppressive police-state in the world and now openly imperialistic in the last decade.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

I have spoken to several people who are looking into moving out of the US. They tend to see the writing on the wall. I even heard MSM tell people that people need to look for jobs in another country. Informed people always run like rats on a sinking ship. People are starting to migrate before it goes down.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The Constitution is the law on which all others are derived in our society. If any law is in direct conflict with the Constitution, it is in fact, not law and becomes tyranny.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

There are a lot of laws, especially in the last ten years that are direct violation of the Constitution, I don't care how the courts "interpret" it.

But questions of sovereignty go all the way back to the Civil War.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yeah they did that after one of them pulled AK-47 on 2 cops who tried to stop them for traffic violation and killed both. They listed a number of "suspicious activities" and one of them was taking pictures/video of cops

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

But of course when a cop goes out and murders his wife at the local kwiki mart and then opens up on State Troopers, everyone thinks, "gee, the poor deputy, something must have made him snap." Don't see any 60 Minutes special on how nuts the police are.

LINK

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah pretty typical double standards. As if all people who worship freedom automatically start blasting away when they see a cop.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
The Constitution is the law on which all others are derived in our society. If any law is in direct conflict with the Constitution, it is in fact, not law and becomes tyranny.

What's the point of repeating these empty words when it's blatantly obvious that it's not true?

And the Patriot Act? A neat and nasty little number which circumvents both constitution and legal system.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

What's the point of repeating these empty words when it's blatantly obvious that it's not true?

And the Patriot Act? A neat and nasty little number which circumvents both constitution and legal system.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They never go into what actually set them off that day either. The video was pretty well edited, so we really don't know exactly what transpired. I really do wonder what set them off. Not that there is really an excuse for what they did of course. But I am sure they have been stopped before by police. Why did they decide to react this way on this occasion? Was it just teenage angst? It was the kid who opened fire after all, not the father. Did the kid misinterpret something? Had the father gone overboard with his rhetoric and realized too late, "What the hell are you doing kid" when his son opened fire?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

The point is to wake people up to the simple fact that our current government is not legal. This fact can not be disputed, they laws that are enacted, the policies they put in place are in opposition of the will of the people yet they do it anyway.

Very, very little of what lawmakers do now is in line with the will of the people, in fact, left or right, they pass laws that are in direct conflict of freedom and it has become a feverish pace at which this is happening. Lack of knowledge and understanding is what is crippling our nation.

We are blind because of distractions, far and wide, Id list them all but I don't have the time. A bankrupt country can still float the bill for propaganda. Amazing.

edit on 3-6-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We are distracted by the illusion that there is any difference between Republicans and Democrats for one thing.

The other grand illusion is the Federal Reserve Bank and our ponzi-scheme economic system.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The point is to wake people up to the simple fact that our current government is not legal. This fact can not be disputed, they laws that are enacted, the policies they put in place are in opposition of the will of the people yet they do it anyway.

Very, very little of what lawmakers do now is in line with the will of the people, in fact, left or right, they pass laws that are in direct conflict of freedom and it has become a feverish pace at which this is happening. Lack of knowledge and understanding is what is crippling our nation.

We are blind because of distractions, far and wide, Id list them all but I don't have the time. A bankrupt country can still float the bill for propaganda. Amazing.

I think you accidentally misquoted me here:

So I just want to clarify, I didn't make that statement, it was someone else who I was responding to.
edit on 4-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join