It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Crop Circle Planetary Alignment Points to June 4th, 2016 Not June 2nd, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
All of this discussion that this crop circle points to this planetary alignment for June 2nd, 2011 is wrong in my opinion.

I believe the crop circle planetary alignment points to June 4th, 2016. Just have a look for yourself!

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Go to this:

www.solarsystemscope.com...

Type in June 4th, 2016

In that crop circle, instead of it being Earth as marked, that should be the Sun. As marked as the Moon, it should be Venus!

You will see the alignment of the crop circle is almost perfect to the relationship of the alignment for 6/4/16!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Give it up dude, I forgot all about this yesterday. First it was the first then it's the second.
Give it up already! I'm still wondering why do we let the mentally ill post. Just shaking my head here.
If Niburu's coming what the f can we do about it ? Capital NOTHING, now just chill back and watch the show.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

It appears you are the one that is mentally ill with your post

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There are still people who think crop circles come from aliens? That's awesome, it makes me feel like history is alive! It's like finding somebody still alive who thinks there are dragons on the other side of the horizon.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
But i saw it last night, the 2nd ,
Its was awesome
edit on 3-6-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's funny how cereal benders can be considered a prediction of an impossible event. There cannot be a Nibiru as described. Studies of solar system dynamics make it impossible for an unknown planet to exist that has an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets.

To be more precise, the Milk Hill crop picture of 2009 seems to show a rare planetary alignment which will only occur once in the near future on June 1, 2011.

Yes, all alignments such as the current alignment are slightly different. They are also fairly rough. Nothing forms a true line. The best alignment in recent times was in 2000 when the Earth was destroyed. Oooops. I guess all of the books that made that claim were all wrong.

Interestingly enough, those crop artists counted it in their Milk Hill field diagram as an “extra planet” between Mars and Jupiter. The unknown object is not Comet Elenin, nor is it Comet Holmes in a second outburst.

Why do they bother to mention comet Holmes when that object is no where close? I guess it makes for good filler. And why do they eliminate comet Elenin? How does the author of the site know what the cereal bending artists were thinking?

I find it interesting that the author of the webpage compares the drawing to a sextant. My guess is that the person does not know how a sextant is used or what information it provides.

The second part of Milk Hill on June 23, 2009 showed more of those five planetary orbits, looking up into Earth’s sky using a sextant

A sextant is not for looking up into the sky. It's not well suited to that job.

The third part of Milk Hill on June 30, 2009 showed a series of strange astronomical hieroglyphs that were clearly alien-made

Got to love the effort at chicanery here where the person posts opinion in the form of an "obviously" statement. That often translates to, "I have no idea how to prove this, so I will gloss over that point."

Perhaps to dispel any possible notion that Phases I and II could have been carved out by local human fakers, using rope and boards, Phase III of Milk Hill 2009 showed an amazing series of astronomical hieroglyphs, stretching across the green field for approximately 500 meters:

So a geometric pattern that looks like doodling and has no parts that could reveal errors is used on a large scale and thus is evidence of a non-human effort? The big part that is sprawled a long distance is made so that mistakes are not evident. It's a collection of small pieces.

Time for a palm to face move.

new topics

top topics

join