It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Anthony Weiner (D, NY) experiences a falling out.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Oh the image was posted by a hacker, as the mounting evidence suggests, I think even the "conservative" bloggers are acknowledging that fact, but this is really how you want to spin it - that the hacker was the democratic party?

I even like the way your "spin" kills two birds with one stone - not only are you twisting this hack back onto the Dems as opposed to a right-wing blogger, but you're insinuating that is was done by Obama out of hatred for Israel.

Lame OP, very lame...

In reality, the culprit is looking a lot like @patriot76, IRL Dan Wolfe. Whether he had help remains to be seen.

More at CASE CLOSED! CONGRESSMAN WEINER WAS FRAMED!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by Hemisphere
That's great. I'm sorry you didn't bother to read my thread because it's not about Weiner's sexual exploits. It's about how the Obama administration deals with those that disagree with their agenda.
And your case is extremely tenuous.

You have suggested this was done to Weiner by the Obama administration because “Weiner is considered an Obama enemy due to his pro-Israel stance.” In support of your claim you have presented the following facts: Weiner married a former aide of Hillary Clinton, and he is pro-Israel. Everything else is opinion and conjecture.

Why would the Obama administration do this in this fashion? Do you have any evidence they have done this to other “Obama enemies” before? Why is it that, apparently, everyone else connected to this event seems to be a conservative? Breitbart and patriotusa76, a self-declared “Conservative Reagan Republican” on twitter.

You haven’t presented any evidence to suggest your theory is plausible.

Most ATS threads are built on circumstance and conjecture. No one's on trial here. If I had hard evidence so would the entire MSM at this point. I mentioned how Obama submarined David Paterson but that was done in the MSM and not by an Internet hacker. This is however the president that used social networking sites to his advantage during the election. He did not do that himself, his "people" did it.

This article from June 2009:

Obama's Enemies List Grows

The following from November of 2010:

Land criticizes Obama's reference to political 'enemies'

From that piece:

Land praised Obama for talking about race in a campaign speech in March 2008, calling it a "very good" and "brave" speech. "But now he's talking about asking Americans to come out and vote and punish other Americans -- not defeat them, not beat them [but] punish their enemies. That's way beyond the pale for an American president, and I'm stunned by it and I'm disappointed by it and my guard is up even more on this president than it was."

Can you remember another president that characterized one group of Americans to another group as their "enemies"? I didn't recall but apparently Nixon, in the least, openly characterized his political opponents, other Americans, as "enemies".

I am convinced that this president and his advisors are capable of attacking a political opponent, even if that opponent is in the Democratic party.

The audacity of extremism

From this article:

Obama is running the most extremist administration in American history. It's chockfull of wild-eyed bizarros like Van Jones, Rahm Gawdhelpus, and the whole Chicago Gang. How many presidential chiefs of staff have publicly yelled "Dead! Dead! Dead!" while stabbing a steak knife into a dinner table, just to show what he wanted to do to his political enemies? Rahm Emanuel's the only one. How many have done the Godfather schtick by sending a dead fish to a journalist? Rahmbo wants to scare people, and Obama knew that when he hired him. It can't be an accident that Rahm is Obama's Capo di tutti Capi.

Obama eliminated his Chicago competition by dumping dirt on his election opponents through the media, forcing them to drop out before the election. He beat Hillary by stacking the caucus states and smearing Bill Clinton as a racist.

Does anyone remember Jack Ryan and Obama's Senate run four years ago?

From that article:

Barack Obama's backers emailed reporters about the divorce controversy, but refrained from on-the-record commentary about the divorce files. On March 29, 2004, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider ruled that several of the Ryans' divorce records should be opened to the public, and ruled that a court-appointed referee would later decide which custody files should remain sealed to protect the interests of Ryan's young child. The following week, on April 2, 2004, Barack Obama changed his position about the Ryans' soon-to-be-released divorce records, and called on Democrats to not inject them into the campaign. The Ryan campaign characterized Obama's shift as hypocritical, because Obama's backers had been emailing reports about the divorce records prior to Judge Schnider's decision.

And....

Subsequent to his withdrawal from the U.S. Senate race in Illinois, Jack Ryan has characterized what happened to him as a "new low for politics in America". According to Ryan, it was unprecedented in American politics for a newspaper to sue for access to sealed custody documents. Ryan opposed unsealing the divorce records of Senator John Kerry during Kerry's race against George W. Bush in 2004, and Kerry's divorce records remained sealed. Ryan has made this request: "let me be the only person this has happened to. Don’t ask for Ted Kennedy’s. Don’t ask for John McCain’s. Don’t ask for Joe Lieberman’s. Just stop. This is not a good precedent for American society if you really want the best and brightest to run."

I have my suspicions and instincts and you have yours. I think there is enough historical precedence including Obama’s dealings with the Clintons, Jack Ryan and David Paterson. That combined with current circumstantial evidence cause me to consider what I have suggested here as viable. Thank you for commenting.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Oh the image was posted by a hacker, as the mounting evidence suggests, I think even the "conservative" bloggers are acknowledging that fact, but this is really how you want to spin it - that the hacker was the democratic party?

I even like the way your "spin" kills two birds with one stone - not only are you twisting this hack back onto the Dems as opposed to a right-wing blogger, but you're insinuating that is was done by Obama out of hatred for Israel.

Lame OP, very lame...

In reality, the culprit is looking a lot like @patriot76, IRL Dan Wolfe. Whether he had help remains to be seen.

More at CASE CLOSED! CONGRESSMAN WEINER WAS FRAMED!

Riddle me this: Who took the photo? A "right-wing blogger"? Who was more apt to have access to such a photo? A "right wing blogger" or someone Weiner considered "friendly" toward him? Thus an apparent inside joke used against Weiner.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" - Sun-tzu

The following from Breitbart's site:

Twitter User Dan Wolfe Denies Hacking Accusations; Welcomes FBI Investigation

I contend that if this is never investigated, it was the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"congressman anthony weiner experiences a fallout "

guess the guy needs to keep his pants zipped up and nothing will.

sorry couldnt resist the setup was too good.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here ya go, people put on a standard above the rest of us, always fall hard. People are just people, and just because they hold a specific title or office, are a hoollyweird member or not, they are just people. People make mistakes.....

We are all human, so, pick out the log in your own eye, before judging any other human, voted into office or not.

We all have secrets, some more than others.

Get over yourselves, and any entitlement or piousness..................it could be you judged next.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Here ya go, people put on a standard above the rest of us, always fall hard. People are just people, and just because they hold a specific title or office, are a hoollyweird member or not, they are just people. People make mistakes.....

We are all human, so, pick out the log in your own eye, before judging any other human, voted into office or not.

We all have secrets, some more than others.

Get over yourselves, and any entitlement or piousness..................it could be you judged next.

You have not read this thread. You have no idea what it is about. I'm not vilifying Weiner, I'm pointing out what is likely the true conspiracy behind this sexual faux pas coming to the public through the media. Thanks for stopping by BR, next time please take the time to read.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Best quote I have found on the subject,

Anthony Weiner has gotten himself all wee-wee’d up!

I read where he had a history of this sort of thing in college, but I can't find the post right now.

Well anywho, this should not hurt him politically, Only Republicans resign, he will probably get more votes due to it.

Frank and Weiner will prevail, lol
edit on 083030p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Only Republicans resign, he will probably get more votes due to it.

There's much truth there Stormy. Everyone makes mistakes. I'm not even sure Weiner views this as a mistake. I think he was so liberal and naive that he thought the world was equally liberal toward this activity. Thus he is still flippant in his attitude. No apology, not even to his wife. If he apologizes, he admits he was wrong. This is a pseudo-intellectual that has never had to admit he made a mistake. Admit he was wrong. Sounds very much like the president.

Anyway, the Republicans that get caught with their pants down are equally repulsive. There's nothing wrong with loose sexual morals if you're into that. Just don't give us the "married man" or "family man" front. Live it to the fullest. But these are cowards. They do this in bathrooms, bars and on-line social sites. They pay any price to hide their mistakes like we've seen with John Edwards among many.

Those that are embarrassed, confess, apologize and resign when caught in these messes I suspect at some point in their lives aspired to higher goals than self gratification. There is just a sliver of saving grace in that. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well anywho, this should not hurt him politically, Only Republicans resign....

Just the guilty ones. With the exception being Senator David Vitter.

Having a name like his makes him a likely target. Can you imagine being named Anthony? The horror. LOL

/MD

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I know Neo! That's what I'm here for, I hang the curve ball, you knock it out of the park.

You would think this dude would have been extremely diligent with his last name. That's why I changed my name to Hemisphere. Big Dick McGee was way too much baggage. And I mean "baggage".

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I know Neo! That's what I'm here for, I hang the curve ball, you knock it out of the park.

You would think this dude would have been extremely diligent with his last name. That's why I changed my name to Hemisphere. Big Dick McGee was way too much baggage. And I mean "baggage".

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Karma. So are we supposed to tolerate "bad behaviors" from politicians? He should just gracefully "bow out" and admit that he is the only one who could possibly have access to his social networking account. Why can't we focus on more important issues instead of giving media attention to this nasty man?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Karma. So are we supposed to tolerate "bad behaviors" from politicians? He should just gracefully "bow out" and admit that he is the only one who could possibly have access to his social networking account. Why can't we focus on more important issues instead of giving media attention to this nasty man?

Yes, bad behavior but not necessarily illegal behavior. I'm sure he and many others don't view his behavior as "bad". We have a society within a society in the US. Morals vary much more than we would like them to. The entire emphasis of my thread is that the media promoted this and I contend that the why is he was set up by the Democratic party. The "falling out" I use in the title of the thread is not his "you know" falling out of his shorts but him falling out of favor with the Obama administration due to his views on Israel. That is the "important issue" at the core of this. Just my opinion. I wish you would have read my initial post rather than assuming this was just another thread about the juvenile sexual behavior of a congressman.

You are not the only person coming to this thread assuming without looking into what I proposed. The MSM is replaying this "Weinergate" over and over. You were distracted by the obvious coming to this thread, the MSM hopes that everyone will be distracted by the obvious. For example: "They will watch the dancing "Weiner" while the economy tanks." Just my opinion.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Hemisphere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join