It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay is a Gift from God

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I agree why would a man wanna have sex with another man... THAT"S GROSS!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
reply to post by eNumbra

I think straight intercourse is gross. That doesn't mean that I'm going to try to ban it, or stop you guys from getting married, or go on rampages via online forums putting it down, especially with it was originally a celebratory topic.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
People said it was ok. God said it isn't. Choice, as any other temptation, you have a choice to rebuke or give in. Yes, it is a choice. It is a violent battle for your soul everyday. The devil will throw everything he has to distract you. The biggest trick he's pulled off to date is get people to forget.

God didn't say squat. Religious people said God said this. You bible followers need to learn that the bible is a work of fiction. God didn't write it.

People back in the day believe in the bible because they were uneducated and didn't see the holes and contradictions. Well guess what, now people do so organized religion, especially when it's filled with corrupt and pedophile people is falling.

Guess why the church have a big following in Africa? People are uneducated. Guess why the muslim fate as a huge following in the middle-east? People are uneducated.

Simple as that.

You deserve to be kicked off of this Earth. You are going to HELL. You are one of the many reasons why this country is falling apart. YOU are un-educated because you were brought up by the school system (having the government brainwash you into what they want you to think.) You think your free? HUH. You have a lot to learn, and I don't care what you say. You don't know anything obviously.

Even if you believe that the Bible is based on inspiration God gave to men it's still not an ideal situation. Uneducated men were given visions that they then had to interpret based on the current societal norms and scientific theorems. Even if it hadn't been rewritten multiple times by multiple religious groups, could you still really accept it as the true word of God? The Holy Bible is the ultimate game of broken telephone.
edit on 6/2/2011 by yadboy because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

Yeah I'm going to hell because I don't believe in a 2000 years old book of fiction. Give me a break.

If the bible is right, then God is a fascist. Don't believe in the christian God or never heard of him? You go to hell and will be tortured for eternity! Seems like a fascist to me.... more like those who wrote the bible and those who preach it are the fascists.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
so is being straight a punishment? Thats just some gay person trying to get a point across, fair enough, there is a lot of gay bashing around which is wrong. End of the day, colour, race, religion, sex, or sexual preference, we are all human beings sharing the same planet.

Reminds me of the song imagine by john lennon, imagine we did get on regardless? Never going to happen unfortunately

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahoosta

Originally posted by rumor21
reply to post by eNumbra

I think straight intercourse is gross. That doesn't mean that I'm going to try to ban it, or stop you guys from getting married, or go on rampages via online forums putting it down, especially with it was originally a celebratory topic.

i'm not trying to ban gay people from doing what they want, and straight intercourse is natural the parts fit, men having sex with men parts go in places they don't belong that's all i'm saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Methylmercury (MeHg) is the most biologically available and toxic form of mercury, and can act as a powerful teratogen, neurotoxin and endocrine disruptor in vertebrates. However, mechanisms of endocrine impairment and net effects on demography of biota are poorly understood. Here, we report that experimental exposure of an aquatic bird over 3 years to environmentally relevant dietary MeHg concentrations (0.05–0.3 ppm wet weight) resulted in dose-related increases in male–male pairing behaviour (to 55% of males), and decreases in egg productivity (to 30%). Dosed males showed decreased rates of key courtship behaviours, and were approached less by courting females in comparison to control males. Within dosed groups, homosexual males showed a similar reduction when compared with dosed heterosexual males. We found an average 35 per cent decrease in fledgling production in high-dose birds over the study duration. These results are of interest because (i) MeHg exposure is experimentally tied to demographically important reproductive deficits, (ii) these effects were found at low, chronic exposure levels commonly experienced by wildlife, and (iii) effects on reproductive behaviour and sexual preference mediated by endocrine disruption represent a novel and probably under-reported mechanism by which contaminants may influence wild populations of birds.
Altered Pairing Behavior

This should be a big, DUH!! Women tend to go for healthy guys. I think this can be instinctually intuited from a variety of mechanisms, ranging from pheromone smells, to walking style, and on..

It seems pretty straight forward that the homosexual being is a natural alternative role for our species. It helps in multiple ways. I think there's a genetic component, but also environmental factors which trigger the expression of the homosexual being.

Just think about it. If the male has been exposed to enough nasty chemicals, then it may be the same for the given environment. Population control!

If the male's reproduction system or genetic coding has been sufficiently damaged, it makes sense to express the genes which would make the individual not want to produce.

It just fits.

Now, I'm certainly not dogging on any homosexuals. They help the community in many ways.

First off, IF the environment is sufficiently gunked up, chances are it's hard times, and major warring will go on. So the males will go off to fight other tribes/estates, and the homosexual males can stay with the women and children to help out.

Another way in which they help is by evolving us culturally, and socially. Many artistic, scientific, and political geniuses are/or seem to have been homosexual. It seems a disproportionate amount of male homosexuals are classified as gifted and/or talented. Their brains tend to be more symmetrical, and they also tend to have a larger corpus collosum.

So the focus goes from continuing the gene-line, to becoming the last generation that goes out with a blast!! They set the world ablaze, generally speaking.
edit on 2-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Please if you are so inclined...give some proof that this is refuted in the New Testament. Give me verses...Because unless you are a Jew, you should not be concerned with the Old Testament. Jesus came and said the Old Rules (Old Testament) are out and I have only one rule for you and that is to LOVE, for if you love you have no need to lie, steal, kill, etc... So please, show me where a man, that said LOVE was the answer said ANYTHING about being gay...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy
reply to post by virraszto

Yes it is a sin. No-one is born gay. Being gay is a choice.

So you chose to be straight???????????I hope you understand the stupid and outright idiot statement that you made.

It is also a sin to eat crab, lobster, shrimp ect.
It it also in your right to kill your children if they disobey you.
You can also own slaves.

All this in the bible.

Sad how religious people don't even bother to read their own "holy book." Ignorant sheep for the slaughter.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

That's very interesting! I've never read anything like that before.

So since the first known male pairing was back in 2,000 BC, do you think that something had happened around that time, and has since gotten worse?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Some men's "parts" go into women's places they don't belong too.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's a trap!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123
Kinda off-topic, but I've always wondered what the "homosexuals are born that way" crowd thinks about pedophiles. Are they born that way too? I mean, both boil down to physical attraction, so what's the difference?

PS---Not condoning child exploitation at all, just curious as to how it's any different.

In the same way heterosexuals and pedophiles are the same because one is born with an attraction to the opposite sex, and one is attracted to younger sex.

Trololololol.

In the end, one includes two consenting adults, the other compromises a below legal age child's physical and mental boundaries.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by rumor21

Some men's "parts" go into women's places they don't belong too.

Yep and that's gross too.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy
LOL No-one is born gay. Being gay is a choice. ...... gods gift

edit on 1-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

I have a friend who is gay and has been his entire life, he was never attracted to females, even when he was a child. So tell me... how does the way someone FEELS give them choice? You don't choose who you fall in love with, you may have an idea of the type of person you COULD love, but ultimately, it's not much of a choice unless you deny everything.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't care what gay individuals do one way or the other.. With that said, it kind of gets me how people pick up a religion and don't actually follow the doctrine. Even since before the time of Jesus there were people who claimed to be of a certain religion, practicing it in public even, but mostly so they could get the recognition from it. I can't say for certain that the current situation resembles or mimics what those individuals were doing thousands of years ago, but I have a feeling this MAY be some type of attention ploy. Again, don't start bashing me for saying that, because it is just a suggestion/theory, and I openly admit that I could be wrong.

Of course if they have started their own religion that doesn't use the Bible, then my argument is no longer valid.
The other thing I wanted to comment on has to do with comments made about "Homosexuality is a choice."

This is utterly and completely false, and there are scientific data to back up that claim...So many of you are misinformed and to educate yourself on the subject I suggest analyzing some of the scientific papers available via Google Scholar, because your comments are in direct contradiction of scientific evidence. Homosexuality is a biological possibility...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The Westboro Baptist Church is a church.......................does that make them right in there hate towards gays??

Maybe these two churches should get together and hash it out...........as it were.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

God only hates what you do if it's wrong. Simple fact is gay is not the proper function of parts created. But then again, I would have to go ahead and say the simple fact. Any sex before marriage is equally evil. There is no difference in the eyes of God.

So yea, church be wrong. Though being gay could be considered a gift if it allows you to preach to pagan women without the complications of romance. That's the most practical fact.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

ted

im not gay but im gifted and i aint from any god, but i love everyone...........so no flag and star!!!!
keep your f***-- up conclusions to yourself!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join