It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

pictures of mount weather(satelitte)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
well these are the only mount weather pics i know of so let me post them sorry if this was disscussed. i got mixed results through ats search.






im still analysing them.
now most of the base is underground. im trying to locate the entrance. mt. weather is in bluemont VA i live in VA but nowhere near mt weather. have you all seen the xfiles episode on this?

[edit on 8/5/2004 by machinegunjordan]




posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
MachineGun. Good find with the pics. They are the first I have seen of this facility. Richard Saunders has a good book on underground bases and he talks a little about Mt. Weather. Pretty much what I would expect as you said most of the base is underground.



posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
here is another good read on mt.weather.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
notiice the related links at the bottom.



posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Did you notice what looks like a right of way for the power lines? Check out the variety of shots for Area 51/Groom lake. I have not been able to find any. I



posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
yes i noticed that. if you look in the first pic there is a big white box at the bottom with a white pipe coming from it do you guys have any clue what that is?



posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are you talking about the one on the bottom of the page? It could be a pumping station.

I read somewere that the government was using excess electricity at bases to pump water up hill then when the had an increase in demand, they let it flow downhill through turbines to regenerate the power. Kind of like a large inefficent battery.

The other posibility is the tube is simply a large conduit that runs power, phone, water etc intot he facility underground???? The cut off point would be in the building? To bad we can't see it from an angle to gague height



posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Are you talking about the one on the bottom of the page? It could be a pumping station.

I read somewere that the government was using excess electricity at bases to pump water up hill then when the had an increase in demand, they let it flow downhill through turbines to regenerate the power. Kind of like a large inefficent battery.

The other posibility is the tube is simply a large conduit that runs power, phone, water etc intot he facility underground???? The cut off point would be in the building? To bad we can't see it from an angle to gague height

aha i see yes ill go with that.sounds good to me.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i got some more mt.weather pics.
www.globalsecurity.org... great read




there are more satelite pics at the link provided and one crappy pic from the inside.

www.fema.gov...

[edit on 8/6/2004 by machinegunjordan]



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All the picuters yo have posted do not show alot of cars. So either all these shots were on weekends, or they also have either Mass transit to the site (ala Janet Flights) or they are parking undergover/underground. The two tanks/silos to the right of the picture look alot like the LOX tanks at the hospital.


The silos are new at least since the satelite shot. Machinegun how old is the satelite pic?



[edit on 6-8-2004 by FredT]



posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
All the picuters yo have posted do not show alot of cars. So either all these shots were on weekends, or they also have either Mass transit to the site (ala Janet Flights) or they are parking undergover/underground. The two tanks/silos to the right of the picture look alot like the LOX tanks at the hospital.


The silos are new at least since the satelite shot. Machinegun how old is the satelite pic?



[edit on 6-8-2004 by FredT]
i dont know the age but i do see a few cars.



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That white tube seems to come very close to the road that runs up the middle. It is strange that it ends there. Judging from the size of the buildings in the foreground of the color photo, those buildings that appear to be barracks along the winding road to the left of the aerial are very large.

Does anyone know if there are railroad tracks leading into this place?



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluxd
Does anyone know if there are railroad tracks leading into this place?


I see the right of way for the power lines, but no railroad track. FEMA has stated there is an underground componet tot he base. The "contiuity of goverment bases" form a ring in a 300 mile diameter from Washington. Its not inconcieveable that some or all of the bases are linked by an underground system of tunnels or railroads.



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If u guys remember, at the beginning of triple-x movie, looks like the camera goes from washington, to a distant mount, all hi-tech with the computers and the americans' information database... I dont know but it looks like it was a hint...
I heard that rt. 601 that comes off rt. 7, goes straight to mt weather.



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
globexplorer.com gives color satellite pictures



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe there was an organization that does freelancig viewing for you and emails the images. You simply type in the locaton/quadrant and get vary detailed pics. I once viewed my friends house for thirty minutes...



posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Quick thought. Aren't there civilian sites where you can get pictures of anywhere in the world from a satellite? I remember when my friends and I were screwing around and found a site where you could find satellite images of your home address.

From this, I'd think it would be possible to do the same with anywhere in the world.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join