It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generation OS13: The new culture of resistance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
New film we made on the current destruction of liberties going on throughout the western democracies:

Generation OS13 is an explosive insight into the attack on civil liberties occurring in western democracies and how artists, musicians, journalists and authors encourage the peoples right to resist against Banker occupation.

Examining economic dictatorships, puppet regimes, tax havens, tax dodgers, and the debt based money system the film explains why 'you can not count on the law makers to see # when it first happens'. For a new era, generation OS13, the repression will not be tolerated; do 'the government really think they can win that war if the young people are like # this, you cant beat that you cant beat us, its Impossible' - Saul Willams.

Featuring Painter, poet & song writer Billy Childish, Harry Malt from Bare Bones, Luke Turner from The Quietus, journalist Huw Nesbitt, broadcaster Max Kaiser, author Nicholas Shaxson & Artists Anika, Comanechi, Gaggles & Saul Williams.

"Those bailouts were absolutely required to save your civilisation, now if you talk about bail outs for everyone else you have to say to say to those people suck it in and cope buddy, suck it in and cope"

- No thanks mate !! We would love some feedback:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm watching this video now.

Unfortunately, you've put this in the wrong forum. Nobody is going to watch it here.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by queuepolitely

I'm bumping this because people need to watch this video.
S and F.
Can't believe this has not gained attention. Has this already been posted?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Im bumping for the same reasons. Great Vid S and F for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Great video with a lot of true facts regarding the situation we're in!

The people of today are truly fighting against an evil force here, the bankster machine, the beast!

This bankster beast machine is nurtured by its minions - from brainwashed uneducated peasants to corrupt puppet politicians and their apologists, all protected by a corrupt fascist system with indoctrinated badged thugs and a corrupt judiciary serving the same beastial fascist machine - and all of them corrupted by the same beast!

I'm really not a true believer nor not much into any biblical stuff, per se! but some of the ancient wisdoms from the bible are certainly ringing true today regarding the corruption of mankind by the evil bankster cartel system and their evil master.

They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved.

2 Peter 2:19

That the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Romans 8:21

A Life Dedicated to the Accumulation of Money is a Life of Corruption and Destruction.

The Love of Money Corrupts Us To Take Advantage of Our Fellow Man.

Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Matthew 6:24

Yep! they are evil alright! lol!

The wrath of God is perhaps coming down on you fast, Criminal Bankster! - ordinary people will probably & unknowingly do his work with torches and pitchforks, dragging you and your evil minions, your corrupt puppet politicians and your fascist thugs down the streets from your burning hideouts, while people in the streets will relieve their anger and unleash hell upon you - and you and your corrupt soul will burn in Hell forever for your crimes against mankind!

Certainly Interesting but also scary/troublesome times we're living in!
edit on 14-6-2011 by Chevalerous because: inserted some Divine Justice! lol!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Can you suggest the right forum to put it into? I'm a long time reader, not a heavy poster on here....appreciated..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I would suggest Social Issues. I only really go to a select few forums on here so maybe a mod knows better.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We would love some feedback:

I like the video. I think it's a bit long, but that may be my own attention span issue. I read about this stuff every day, so I've heard it all before and am most likely not your target audience.

I wish the video had time to touch on some of the larger issues facing humanity. Even if we dispatched all of the bankers and brought down the financial system, it seems we would still have major problems with things like population increases, resource degradation, and disease.

I hope that a new financial/governmental system (perhaps distributed) will be part of the answer to these questions, but I see no answers in your video.

Al thought I agree with everything you are saying, I am left with a feeling of helplessness after watching your video. Maybe you could pitch bit coins, or declare a date in which everyone will withdraw their money from the bank to create change.

I'm not asking for a happy ending, but what comes after 'kill the bankers'?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Bump
Interesting.

top topics

join