It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We've Never Seen Such Horror' Says Human Rights Watch, Courtesy Of The CFR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Confusing title? Not really but I'll get to that...

Has the recent thread with the video of General Wesley Clark made you wonder about the Middle East right now? As he stated (video uploaded in 2007), he saw a memo from the pentagon about plans to take out seven countries in 5 years..

Today, CNN reports on a statement by the Human Rights Watch group that "Syrian Abuses Could Be Crimes Against Humanity". There's that word "Humanity" again, like the good ol' "Humanitarian Effort" they have going on in Lybia right now.

Now, I'm not saying anything about what's going on over there yet, but first, check out who the Executive Director and Chairman are:

Both Members of the Council on Foreign Relations, click here to confirm. Not only that, but the woman from HRW in the CNN article is also a member of the little CFR.. If you need more information on the CFR and their motives in general, then maybe check this clip, or swing on over to the FBI Vault and see the 222 pages beginning in the 1950's that contain a plethora of letters from mostly concerned citizens inquiring on the CFR, its members, and its agendas.

Now don't get me wrong. As a normal person I realize that not all individuals or elements within a corrupt organization are themselves corrupt, or even informed. But the CFR in general? Come on.. You can even read their original "mission statement" from their first publication in 1922 Right Here...

The point is, when the limited news from the MSM is already tainted as it is, we have these reports from these sources, screaming humanity and humanitarian effort as if it's what every american wants to hear.. The Video on the HRW site has a clip with someone speaking, and they show a few isolated incidents, stating government forces are responsible, yet you see no tanks, or military suits..

I'm not saying that this isn't happening, or that the government over there isn't actually doing something like this to their people, but let me just say this: Don't expect your news station to inform you ON THIS:

Here again is the video from 1983, a crossfire episode with congressman Larry McDonald discussing among other groups the CFR. He died a few months after the broadcast.

Good Day.

edit on 1-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

edit on 1-6-2011 by rstregooski because: your face

edit on 1-6-2011 by rstregooski because: year

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah I think Webster tarpley ha summed up what is going here with what you have presented. As in saying that the buzz word and theme is now "humanitarism" which is used for the on going conflict in Libya. Thatt it is now the excuse to go into countries and do whatever.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Hey just wanted to say- appreciate the vid, but Larry McDonald was killed Sept. 1 1983( not 1984). But either way pretty shady that he was shot down by "Soviets". Give me a break- dude was againts commies so lets make it look like the Soviets. Just one of the many that have tried to to inform America just to get wiped out by their own government. Have you seen Clinton's hit list?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Victims and witnesses interviewed by Human Rights Watch described systematic killings, beatings, torture using electroshock devices, and detention of people seeking medical care.

Are we talking about Syria or Abu Gharaib?

I don;t trust the MSM cheerleaders for humanity either.
Somebody has an agenda behind it which clearly conforms to the Pentagon "wish list" of Middle Eastern countries it seeks to subjugate.
This is an insidious form of black propaganda and it's currently near impossible to determine what is actually happening over there.
There is going to be hell to pay in the ME due to our constant meddling and contriving to create and guide events.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonerThoughts
reply to post by rstregooski

Hey just wanted to say- appreciate the vid, but Larry McDonald was killed Sept. 1 1983( not 1984). But either way pretty shady that he was shot down by "Soviets". Give me a break- dude was againts commies so lets make it look like the Soviets. Just one of the many that have tried to to inform America just to get wiped out by their own government. Have you seen Clinton's hit list?

Yea, typo there.. Did another thread on that here...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Victims and witnesses interviewed by Human Rights Watch described systematic killings, beatings, torture using electroshock devices, and detention of people seeking medical care.

Are we talking about Syria or Abu Gharaib?

I don;t trust the MSM cheerleaders for humanity either.
Somebody has an agenda behind it which clearly conforms to the Pentagon "wish list" of Middle Eastern countries it seeks to subjugate.
This is an insidious form of black propaganda and it's currently near impossible to determine what is actually happening over there.
There is going to be hell to pay in the ME due to our constant meddling and contriving to create and guide events.

I couldn't agree more...

new topics

top topics

join