It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - '10 Year Anniversary of LIES' Fake victims - Fake footage - Fake witnesses ...Media Con

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by blackrain17

Prime example, as pointed out to you by the previous poster. You mention that wtc7 isn't mentioned by the commission, when the commission wasn't about the buildings.

Really? So the commission wasn't about the building? I'll accept that then why was Norman Mineta's statement about Cheney not even mentioned in the reports?

Here is another fact... The Feds confiscated all the surveillance tapes that caught the alleged plane that crashed into the Pentagon and released couple shots that doesn't really show anything. Now why would they hide all the footages? I mean why would those footages be top secret?

Also, why don't you list some "facts" about why you don't think it's an inside job.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by DIDtm

So list something that you think is a fact.
edit on 4-6-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

Why don't YOU list some facts.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The situation in which Mr. Mineta was involved is covered pages 40-44 (58-62 in the PDF version).

And for FSM knows which time: The relevant tapes have been returned to their owners, and in some cases these have been uploaded to youtube. There was also a list compiled, detailing what was on each tape, which used to be hosted on the now defunct flight77.info site. The list can still be obtained by using the wayback machine at www.archive.org

Also, I've said this elsewhere, but I'll repeat it here: The only camera capable of capturing AA77's approach and impact, would have had to been pointing at the sky, with nothing else of interest in the frame. What would the normal, day to day use for such a camera have been?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have read a lot about 9/11 and do believe that this attack was allowed to happen. This false flag was aided by outside intelligence agency’s as to lessen the chance that the American government could be found to be involved.

I now believe that only a credible whistle blower can lead us to what actually happened that day. I hope this day arrives soon as the people that allowed this to happen need to be bought to justice.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I can't seem to find the footages. Can you post the links where I can find the footages. Also, where on Youtube were those footages uploaded?

I guess I should have stated that the video archives have been edited...
www.911truthmovement.org...

Also do you know how much our government authorized to spend to investigate 9/11? Do you know how much our government authorized to spend to investigate Challenger shuttle disaster?
edit on 4-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And again, you list something you think is a fact (Mineta's statement) and as Roboe pointed out you are wrong. Which if doesn't make sense for you to say if the report wasn't about the buildings, why wasn't Mienta's statement in it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And again, you list something you think is a fact (Mineta's statement) and as Roboe pointed out you are wrong. Which if doesn't make sense for you to say if the report wasn't about the buildings, why wasn't Mienta's statement in it.

Uuuuuugggghhhh... Because his statment was about the plane?

So tell me how much was spent investigating 9/11? Also, I'm still waiting on your facts.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

In the end, the money spent by the government investigating 9/11 far exceeded that spent on Challenger and Columbia. You labor under the assumption that the 9/11 Commission was the only investigation conducted. The FBI itself spent over a million man-hours investigating it. Assuming average of 15 bucks an hour, that's 15 million spent. Complaints about the Commission's budget are red herrings.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, his statement was about the events of the day. Not about engineering aspects of the building collapses. Those were covered under other investigations.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

The situation in which Mr. Mineta was involved is covered pages 40-44 (58-62 in the PDF version).

And for FSM knows which time: The relevant tapes have been returned to their owners, and in some cases these have been uploaded to youtube. There was also a list compiled, detailing what was on each tape, which used to be hosted on the now defunct flight77.info site. The list can still be obtained by using the wayback machine at www.archive.org

Also, I've said this elsewhere, but I'll repeat it here: The only camera capable of capturing AA77's approach and impact, would have had to been pointing at the sky, with nothing else of interest in the frame. What would the normal, day to day use for such a camera have been?

I went to www.archive.org and typed in Flight 77. And I don't see what you are claiming that's there. Can you post the correct links where the Feds gave back the surveillance tapes back to the store owners? Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

In the end, the money spent by the government investigating 9/11 far exceeded that spent on Challenger and Columbia. You labor under the assumption that the 9/11 Commission was the only investigation conducted. The FBI itself spent over a million man-hours investigating it. Assuming average of 15 bucks an hour, that's 15 million spent. Complaints about the Commission's budget are red herrings.

LOL... wow you are something. All you had to say was our government spent $15 million on 9/11 and $175 million on Challenger. Now I know you are full of # with no valid facts. You are just a government shill.

I'm actually gonna put some more numbers up. Our government spent $30 million investigating Lewinsky Scandal. Our government spent $152 million investigating Columbia disaster. Our government spent $8 million investigating the Financial Crisis. Do you see a pattern here?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

I can't seem to find the footages. Can you post the links where I can find the footages. Also, where on Youtube were those footages uploaded?

Citgo video
Doubletree video 1
Doubletree video 6
Doubletree video 9

Have fun watching.

edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

How convenient? None of them show a 757.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
]

Scary thing is she's a doctor. Besides her being in La La Land, she's actually alright.

you will find out the truth and clinging to the govt lie for security ...welcome to Karma

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Umm, no, I didn't say the the government only spent 15 million. I said that you labor under the delusion the 9/11 Commission was the only money the government spent. Try and keep up

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Umm, no, I didn't say the the government only spent 15 million. I said that you labor under the delusion the 9/11 Commission was the only money the government spent. Try and keep up

-Challenger Shuttle Disaster investigation $175 million spent
-Columbia Shuttle Disaster investigation $152 million spent
-Monica Lewinsky Scandal investigation $30 million spent
-9/11 investigation $15 million spent
-Financial Crisis investigation $8 million spent

Try to spin it however you want to but numbers don't lie.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You asked for the videos. There hey are.

What makes you think that other businesses should point there cameras at the pentagon lawn?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

What makes you think that other businesses should point there cameras at the pentagon lawn?

There are allegedly over 80 surveillance footages around the Pentagon, I doubt all of them didn't capture at least some form of 757. Could it be possible the Feds saw all of them and returned the useless ones? Hmmmmm... Of course not, the Feds would never do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

There are allegedly over 80 surveillance footages around the Pentagon, I doubt all of them didn't capture at least some form of 757. Could it be possible the Feds saw all of them and returned the useless ones? Hmmmmm... Of course not, the Feds would never do such a thing.

we have become tolerant and therfore thereis no urgency

yet the Patriot act and the lies/fabrication are allowed to accelerate. Bin Laden Death May 2011.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You are mistaken Truther. The FBI had 85 video tapes related to the pentagon not all of them were security videos most of them were private videos taken in front of the pentagon and some of them were news videos.
Most of these can be found on the internet. You have probably already seen them.

Ok your turn. Go to Google earth find the pentagon and put a circle around every spot you think a security camera pointed at the pentagon lawn should be.

Boeing 757 parts found at the pentagon.

edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join