It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9/11 - '10 Year Anniversary of LIES' Fake victims - Fake footage - Fake witnesses ...Media Con

page: 1
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What did we learn after nearly ten years of lies? = Nothing = Game Over

Just left with a 9/11 commission Fraud and a 2011 Bin Laden fake death operation.

The day you accept 10 years of lies is really ultimate bad news for humanity . God bless you all.


edit on 1-6-2011 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
At least it's accepting it's 10 years of lies and not celebrating G.W.B for his courageous actions, right? lol



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What did we learn after nearly ten years of lies?


That 9/11 conspiracy theories are ridiculous.


...Nothing


Irony.


Just left with a 9/11 commission Fraud...


Obviously.


and a 2011 Bin Laden fake death operation.


Yes, killing Osama Bin Laden is clearly fake as well.


The day you accept 10 years of lies is really ultimate bad news for humanity


So which conspiracy do you think is right?


Can we turn this into one group of conspiracy theorists arguing with another group of conspiracy theorists about which conspiracy is true and that they're both actually NWO disinfo agents?



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What have people done for 9/11 truth?? Nothing just stood there shouting IT WAS A BLACK FLAG OPERATION. Seriously if you want another investigation why doesn't Alex Jones or someone say Look we're marching to the capital on whatever date and we want answers!!!. But no, the Truthers and O.S'ers just argue amongst themselves on the internet. It's a shame because I would like to see another Investigation this time not run like the friggin JFK investigation with magic bullets and lone snipers.


I'm not ranting at you OP, its this whole thing just pisses me off when people ask other people to do stuff because they're afraid or they're too damn lazy to set stuff like that up.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
At least it's accepting it's 10 years of lies and not celebrating G.W.B for his courageous actions, right? lol


but there will be media 9/11 promotion to endorse the lie. How pathetic has the USA become ?

This is a pure insult that continues and will consume you minds and souls

No 10 YEAR INTEREST = YOU ARE SHEEP MENTALITY



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm not ranting at you OP, its this whole thing just pisses me off when people ask other people to do stuff because they're afraid or they're too damn lazy to set stuff like that up.

thanks! Go back to the basic and study the media lie and evidence

if everyone is so stupid ? Then we live amongst low IQ people and thats the endgame forever



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was talking to some of my group of friends and I said 9/11 was an inside job. This one girl said, "Put down the crack pipe, you and your conspiracy theories again..." Sigh... Then thought to myself, you can't argue with stupid. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
What have people done for 9/11 truth?? Nothing just stood there shouting IT WAS A BLACK FLAG OPERATION.


So Henry Rollins was involved in 9/11?
I never liked him and now i know why!


edit on 1-6-2011 by TheInterceptor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer
 


I was being somewhat sarcastic, I get what you're saying to some degree but what am I supposed to do about it? I talk about it, as much as I can without going too deep into the rabbit hole. Spreading awareness of the fact 9/11 wasn't solely carried out by a terrorist force that hates us and wants us dead, is all I can think to do.

Other than casting my useless votes for politicians I still feel are corrupt. I'm not going to go out and carry signs saying "9/11 was a setup!" like others do and get no where. What are you suggesting we as Americans can do about any of it?

I do not condone violence in any measure



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
And yet, none of you list your reasons why you believe its fake. Fake victims? Really? Where is your proof? Fake footage? Again, where is your proof?



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
And yet, none of you list your reasons why you believe its fake. Fake victims? Really? Where is your proof? Fake footage? Again, where is your proof?


Dude, We're way beyond that. We have the evidence We need, and if You don't accept it... Meh. Whatever.

But most of Us here are sick of going round in circles with Those who just cannot seem to grasp. So... Leave this topic for Those of Us who have a clue and look for proof on threads that are looking for more proof.

To the OP:

Yes... I am aghast that it's 10 years and still so many are so blind. Just keep on plugging is all I can tell ya.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


No, you dont have ANY evidence of "fake victims". You have ravings from internet conspiracy idiots.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I take exception, and feel it should be removed entirely, that there were fake victims. As someone that attended two funerals, I can attest that there were real victims on 9/11. there are also people, such as myself, that are really grieving over the loss.

You guys can argue all you want about whodunnit, but it is disgusting to take it to another level and infer nobody died on that day.

Surely ATS rises above this, no??



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


No, you dont have ANY evidence of "fake victims". You have ravings from internet conspiracy idiots.


Whatever.

2



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I take exception, and feel it should be removed entirely, that there were fake victims. As someone that attended two funerals, I can attest that there were real victims on 9/11. there are also people, such as myself, that are really grieving over the loss.

You guys can argue all you want about whodunnit, but it is disgusting to take it to another level and infer nobody died on that day.

Surely ATS rises above this, no??


I don't think that the OP meant ALL deaths reported were fake - just some.

And a whole lot of other jiggery-pokery.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Not whatever. There are some things in life that rise above the Internet, rise above conspiracy theories, and enter the realm of humanity. That is death and respect for the deceased and respect for those grieving.

People....real people....died on that day. Period. Respect that at the very least.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I was talking to some of my group of friends and I said 9/11 was an inside job. This one girl said, "Put down the crack pipe, you and your conspiracy theories again..." Sigh... Then thought to myself, you can't argue with stupid. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.


Those are your friends? With friends like those, who needs the NWO. So this IQ-challenged humanoid believes everything the MSM CIA shills tell her unpretty ---little--- head? I hope to dear God she isn't planning on reproducing..............



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Not whatever. There are some things in life that rise above the Internet, rise above conspiracy theories, and enter the realm of humanity. That is death and respect for the deceased and respect for those grieving.

People....real people....died on that day. Period. Respect that at the very least.


I wasn't saying "whatever" to any deaths. I was making sure the circle did not start with that One - as I pointed out to Hume (genderless pronoun for any Human), this thread is not trying to start that proof/no proof argument. It is for Those of Us who have a good understanding (in general) that 9/11 was a false flag, and many lies have been told.

It is about how futile it seems - but I contend that as long as We keep pushing, it will open to the light eventually.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's really stupendously astounding and actually stupifying. When you spent thousands-------of hours studying all kinds of facts, sometimes, for years, on, be-it 9-11-01 Inside Job, unusual chemtrails, ufos, JFK assasination.......and then consider the amount of threads and the amount of hard information/data on them alone, here on ATS, and someone comes along, and says, "So where is the evidence for that, besides your tinfoil hat?" < Not necessarily precise quoting, but the gist of that.) For me, it's literally physically painfull.
edit on 1-6-2011 by simone50m because: edit.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

Originally posted by blackrain17
I was talking to some of my group of friends and I said 9/11 was an inside job. This one girl said, "Put down the crack pipe, you and your conspiracy theories again..." Sigh... Then thought to myself, you can't argue with stupid. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.


Those are your friends? With friends like those, who needs the NWO. So this IQ-challenged humanoid believes everything the MSM CIA shills tell her unpretty ---little--- head? I hope to dear God she isn't planning on reproducing..............


Scary thing is she's a doctor. Besides her being in La La Land, she's actually alright.




top topics



 
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join