It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
So "Proof" is an image from google earth (mars)?

C'mon.

I am even one who 'buys into' there being bases, plant life, (and probably some humans/or other people) on Mars..
But this is no kind of "proof" whatsoever.
Google can stick anything they want into these images, and often do, just to 'play around'.

This can't even be considered "evidence" it's soo poor.

There is actual "evidence" of this stuff..
but no proof..

I'm at the top of page 2 and my bubble has burst!
Oh well...

You know what you guys who hang out here a lot and for a long time lack?

You know!

This however, is no evidence, or proof.
d'oh!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

YOU tell em!!
2nd line

Mod Edit: Adding "2nd line" doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner!
edit on 2-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Pixel artifacts (YET again).

End of story.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Mars Rover took this photo.....Strange much?

In my tiny little 'world' I'm posting this entire thread to EVERYONE.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
There are a million other possibilities (ok, maybe not a million) that this object could be. Why is it that the first thing people think of is an alien or human base? What happened to using Occam's razor?

If it does turn out to be a human base, by NASA or any other agencies, what are the ramifications? We all know that governments have black ops, why should they tell Joe Bloggs about them?

No offense to you, just keep seeing everyone scream Occum's Razor all the time like that is an acceptable rebuff, not that you're wrong but just throwing out Occum's does not REALLY mean "End of Discussion", it's a guide process.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (The Sign of the Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

Surely, my dear Watson, you see that Mr Holmes has a point?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Mars Rover took this photo.....Strange much?

Not really.

marsrovers.nasa.gov...

YEP! Shot me down again.... okay wont share this one
oops

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Yeah, I know that Occam's razor doesn't just end the discussion, but people should look at possible alternatives before putting the word 'proof' or other synonyms of that word in their title.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I posted a link to this thread on Richard Hoagland's Facebook page......here is his response :

Just because it's on "Google Mars" means NOTHING; this could EASILY be the product of "a mad programmer," employed by Google (think "Jurassic Park")!
That's why we need to see the ORIGINAL images ... from NASA ... ESA, etc.

Real science always works from ORIGINAL data -- not "second-hand sourcing."

His FB page

Almost got sucked into reading more of that....
but he sounded excited to me

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yeah I must say, at first I was thinkin' pixalation (sp?), however after seein' it.....no. It's not that, nor is it a rock formation. I was half tempted to say a crashed satellite, however, if it's as big as you say it is, that's not possible. Love to know what it is though.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

Geez I hope I'm not the only one who loved the colours!
Gunna' (going-to) have a play with that one later

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Good Job finding...something there for sure

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the hard work finding this. To me it looks like a 700' propane tank with what looks like antenna coming up around it. I think that there is a connection to the red, white, and, blue colors to the French flag. The spacing is identical. Either way I believe this to be something that NASA has put there as part of a Mars Mission base. Think about it, if you were to go exploring you would need to bring your own supplies with you, i.e. propane, until you were able to use your destinations' resources.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Is that it?!
Clearly I know not, the amount most of you have forgotten.
(Sh t, must be the time difference.) but
I would have thought, and would hope that there are those on ATS with the contacts or info, for us idiots, to completely validate or debunk this thread, or provide better pictures.
I'll have come back to it later....
goodnight

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Jepic

Or it's an imaging artifact.

wow, some doubt, phage?

never heard you so uncertain.

that's cool, tho.

it's either there or it's not.

2 diff cams same type of image.

if it's on another cam image, i think we got something.

what it is, is another problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Come one guys... the images you see are sent wirelessly over distances between 36 million miles to over 250 million miles depending on the position of Mars and Earth at the time.... Don't you think that along they way there could be data loss??

This looks like nothing more than a few lost pixels... how on Earth can you jump to the conclusion it is a 700 foot long building??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Pretty distorted and blurry picture, but a good find (S+F)

If it was something real and seems to stand out from the landscape, to me it looks more like a crash site then building.

The blurry shape of which i can sort of make out, looks to be more shaped like a rocket with a sectioned payload nosecone.

It seems to be twisted and broken after impact with debris on the sides of the object.

There has been a bunch of failed probes from the USA and maybe the Russian and who knows for sure with out clear undistorted photos or a closeup video/photo feed from the rover, or better yet standing there to tell what it is.

As far as skeptics or believers of what it is, there isn't enough there to make either assumption pro or con of what or what not it is. could jut be a dust particle on the lens for all anybody knows.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The object just happens to be in perfect alignment with frame of the image! I think you'll find its a flaw. There are far far better martian anomalies than this. Which are most definitely not flaws.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The most exciting thing about all this is, that Phage hasnt cleared this up yet, he can usually debunk something in no time.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
GREAT FIND MATE! definitely something more happening on mars than anyone cares to tell. very suspicious..hmmm? S&F

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join