It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Got it. The thingy appears in H5620_0000_ND3
viewer.mars.asu.edu...
The native resolution of the image is 12.5 meters/pixel, not great. Sure is shiny for being in a dusty looking region. I think its an image artifact.

This is the best the online viewer can do. Maybe you can do better with an img decoder. I can't find one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34f473a68bb7.png[/atsimg]

edit on 6/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Awesome! The shape is different and there seems to be some noise over the "station". That means it's either pasted or "censored".

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's good...At least it's there!

I'm at 100mb, with no estimate of time remaining.
Also at 12.5 meters...Probably won't do any better. I'm just having to grab the whole swath...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It's in the lower right quadrant. Not too hard to find by comparing the light and dark areas to the Google version.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Or it's an imaging artifact.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm using nasaview for Intel Macs. there are versions for various windows OS's too..
opens "most" PDS files.......most....LOL

Oh, I got it here
pds.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 2-6-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
SpaceDoubt & Phage,

Thank you so much for getting those, I am on dongle and mobile for a lot of this month and next and just cant go near the originals not worth £20 to check originals.....Also for finding them research.

It is a pity there is not higher resolution out there, I am still unconvinced of either, feel as Phage says seeing the original Set it is an Camera Artifact as such, but imho it is not proved either way until better resolution.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how is a blurry image proof of a station ?

it's not even evidence, so how can it be proof ?

why is it every thread with the word proof in the title is disappointing ?

This thread is in skunk works, what do you expect...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

You're very welcome.
And I am still downloading! It's very slow..only 60k/s
I'm at 150MB so far...These can be in the 1GB range, or more...We'll see.

I've always though ESAs renderings of the Mars express images were "cartoonish" in some ways.
I'm not familiar with their processing techniques. But if you've ever visited the Mars Express site, you'll know what I mean..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

14672x43288 it's a bigun.
Doh! I've got NASAVIEW. Been so long since I used it I forgot about it.
Proceeding to steal bandwidth from you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
A downed alien ship , a unknown natural rock formation , a giant alien skeleton
a human mining station .

I giant pixelated blur ! seems most likely

haha good find

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LOL

Oh, I don't mind sharing..I'm streaming netflix, and working over a VPN on my PC, on a work project.
So I'm already shooting myself in the foot..Though netflix is interesting show about Cuba stuck in the 50's Car wise.
150,000 Chevys, all over 40 years old..LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I rarely post on ATS, because, every other poster has the motto "I do not want to believe" but for those with an open mind and "want to believe" please enjoy this proof of buildings on mars

Building

Building close-up

Google Mars, follow the black spot and enjoy

edit on 02/07/2011 by breadmaker99 because: Extra photo

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I'm going to bed.
It might be interesting to check the IR and other filtered images. That could tell us if it's something on the surface or not.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have a great night Phage....
I may have to wait until morning too....220mb so far..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how is a blurry image proof of a station ?

it's not even evidence, so how can it be proof ?

why is it every thread with the word proof in the title is disappointing ?

I agree with it not being proof of anything, but it's most definitely evidential of something that cannot be explained. Do you have any "evidence" of what it might be, while being so quick to try and debunk something you can't even explain? Are you at least willing to admit that it "looks" unnatural?

Why is it that every thread that actually seems to defy common logic, is completely shat upon by the same people, yet you're rarely able to provide any explanation of what it "might" be? Your post provided absolutely nothing toward the actual discussion. You just simply said, "I have no idea what it is, but it's NOT what you hope it is." Give me a break. Put some effort into your research, or don't bother posting.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here's something else not too far from where that thing is. it's like crop circles or something.

Google Mars:

70°59'39.63"N 27°52'58.79"W

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Someone is making it obvious that they are either 'already up there for some time', or that they have needed to rapidly deploy some sort of monitoring station.

As a result of the dangers posed by the ELENIN issue and associated cover-up?? Will the vacuum of space cease to be an insulator when the heavenly bodies align? Will massive and prolonged EMP/ CME events devastate Earth's power grid?

Who knows.

Whatever - it seems that more and more these days, little details are popping up that are giving the populace at large a hint of what may be on our collective horizon.

An apparent 'base' appearing on Google Mars is one such 'little detail'.

See also the plot for 'The Event', and make sure to check out this thread - 'Shocking News About Future Earth Changes' (not written by me, just a very unbiased and straightforward collection of circumstantial and direct evidence for upcoming CME/ Plasma/ EMP dangers and possible interactions between ELENIN, Earth and other celestial bodies in our solar system).

edit on 2-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link to awesome (228 flag) thread..!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
@ smartbudy

Just created another account for this mater.

Take a look at this:
Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E (use the search button here in ats)

You found the same as me, that cost me to be banned forever from ats...

Be very carefull, this is a very touchy subject, beeing banned from ats it's the best part of the story, M.I.B WILL take care of the rest!

Take care

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
lol.... so some blurry white pixels on google mars is proof of a man made structure? I can't believe how many of you are actually thinking that it IS actually something.

Where is logical thought/ critical thinking in most of the members?

Please refrain from talking down upon other members while being completely unable to provide any evidence of what else it could be. I can't believe how many of you actually bother to make fun of people, when you're just as clueless as the rest of us. It's perfectly okay (and often respectable) to admit that you DON'T KNOW what it is. However, it's not okay to pretend we're all stupid for questioning the possibilities, when you can't even provide a minute explanation.

Cheers,
Strype

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join