It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you thought there would be no blood shed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
you thought peace would be easy there there would be no blood shed, the mid east uprising would be over in no time that the govt/dictators would step down??? i hate to say it but i told you so that there would be blood shed and there would be no peace and take a lot longer than thought www.cnn.com... from the link

The Arab world, it seemed, was finally on the brink of a peaceful democratic transition that had eluded the troubled region for generations.

Today, however, the promise of a peaceful Arab Spring appears to be yielding to the reality of a long, violent summer as dictators across the Middle East and North Africa draw a line in the sand and fight to maintain control of their countries.
and yet they still offer themselves up as sheep to the slaughter would we do the same or would we fight back fire with fire??? i do have to say they are more peaceful than we are.
edit on 1-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You said, "i do have to say they are more peaceful than we are."
I think you already know the answer.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

yes sheep to the slaughter, how long would we put up with that?? how long before we took up arms and made it a war?? libia does not count for that is a war.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did I actually think that there would be no blood-shed is about as true as thinking there would be Peace!

This is the Middle East we are talking about, the very place where Demons and all of their attachments get cast into the Leviathan! Armageddon anyone?

No, I do not believe I am who you are referring to when you say "You"; perhaps it was "You" who thought that!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I already know what is coming when the Arab spring has sprung, and it will not peace they seek they are playing a game right now "look we are the ones being slaughtered, for they kills us" is what the world is saying now, yes they are tired of the dictators but look at who the dictators are in bed with and that should be a clue.

edit on 2-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

top topics

join