It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

DNA Proof that the Starchild skull is alien

page: 3
160
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by bronco73
 

on the topic of a scientist,/ group,, asking for donations.. he needs,, ONLY,, 7 million..$

if 10%,, of just the USA gave one dollar each --,, , he would have PLENTY of cash..


i gave $50.00 to PBS and all i got was a Tee-shirt...

think of funding this SCIENCE,, or NASA,, or ?? the future..!


If I understand your reply, you are saying that the donations of 7 million would be money well spent (or donated as this case shall be). Well, I'm doing a study on proving that cockroaches come from Mars and thus are an alien species. I need donations to continue with the project. Are you in?




posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian
Here we go, one hour interview


Lloyd Pye - Starchild Skull DNA, Disclosure & Directed Panspermia


Source: www.redicecreations.com...



I think everyone should read Lloyd Pye' book "Everything You Know Is Wrong".

It just confirms what I've always thought about the evolution of the human race.

When I talk about the human race, I mean the "COVER UP" of who we are and where did we come from.

If you believe we evolved from apes, or that god made us, then you need to do some serious research fellas.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman
 


This isn't history in the making, this is testing and re-testing an obviously human skull until you get the result you want to interpret as alien.

1) Why would an alien appear to have the skull which is so clearly human-like? If this thing evolved on another planet there's no guarantee it would even have DNA or bones for that matter. And yet it looks like whatever this was it was an ape, like humans are, not something that originated on another planet.

2) If its a hybrid as some suggest how exactly did a lifeform which evolved on another planet reproduce with a human?

3) Why don't legitimate scientists consider it authentic? Why is it only Lloyd Pye and other pseudoscientists. If this were really alien it would win someone a Nobel Prize and a place in history.

4) Why have previous tests come back saying it has human DNA?

To me the Starchild skull has become nothing more than another religious relic, a Shroud of Turin and no matter how much doubt you cast upon it or evidence you find against it the zealous will still believe in it's power.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by bronco73
 

on the topic of a scientist,/ group,, asking for donations.. he needs,, ONLY,, 7 million..$

if 10%,, of just the USA gave one dollar each --,, , he would have PLENTY of cash..


i gave $50.00 to PBS and all i got was a Tee-shirt...

think of funding this SCIENCE,, or NASA,, or ?? the future..!


If I understand your reply, you are saying that the donations of 7 million would be money well spent (or donated as this case shall be). Well, I'm doing a study on proving that cockroaches come from Mars and thus are an alien species. I need donations to continue with the project. Are you in?






ok sure,, I always have a Buck for a FORD owner..LOL

yes the money Would be Well spent,,,Even if we found out After 10 million dollars spent, it was just a deformed goat, or a teenage mutant ninja turtle..
you dont need to contribute to MDA or to cancer research, but ONE day you family might benefit from the dollars OTHERS contributed..

hey i dont get anybody else's money,, i work for myself, look here;; www.abovetopsecret.com...

but it is worth a few hard-earned $$ to me..



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman
 


Can you point out where it says anywhere that fresh DNA tests were carried out this week? I scanned the article and could not see a reference to the date at all.
Much of the accompanying article seems to be the same info I read late last year.
And it was pointed out to me at the time ( I started a thread about Lloyd Pyes imminent ' amazing results' ) by Kandinsky that he ( Pye) was a little bit of an attention seeker and more than likely we would never see any amazing results. I tend to agree with that statement about now. Unfortunately.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by darrman
 


Can you point out where it says anywhere that fresh DNA tests were carried out this week? I scanned the article and could not see a reference to the date at all.
.



sure,, I said so.....,, fresh samples were taken may 26th,, and video is embedded to show the SAMPLES.

I know the man in the video personally... I claim him as a FRIEND, and above any misleading of myself or others..

watch the video here.. www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/1/11 by darrman because: had to adjust spellllinglish

edit on 6/1/11 by darrman because: add a line



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman
 


Can you tell me how you came to the conclusion that the skull being excised in the video in this post of yours, was done in the last two weeks? There is no mention of the time in the vids dialogue OR in any written piece.
Plus....it IS stated that the skull came from Paracas....a civilisation in Peru. The Starchild skull was from Mexico.

And I had to crack up at the amateurish cutting done...no vice to hold skull steady, it could have shattered anytime too maybe. Something is afoot!!! Or amiss.




posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't believe the "Starchild" is a starchild. But Lloyd Pye is getting the same treatment anyone would get if they had potential proof that was going to rock the scientific world, and stand it on its ear. Not that I necessarily think Lloyd is legit. But hypothetically, this is par for the course, and should be a warning to anyone that wants to challenge the bought and paid for modern scientific paradigm.

I don't see this ever going anywhere. It wouldn't matter how much "undeniable" proof he had.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman
 


OK. So this man is a friend of yours...did you mention that earlier in your thread? Could you explain the mention of Paracas , and was this THE Starchild skull he was drilling at?

ETA: You said this in one of your posts...give one dollar,, if you can.. and invest-- just for the sake of knowledge .!!! and also reiterated this a little more in another post. This DOES not look good IMO, given you are close to the driller!!

edit on 1-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by darrman
 


OK. So this man is a friend of yours...did you mention that earlier in your thread? Could you explain the mention of Paracas , and was this THE Starchild skull he was drilling at?

ETA: You said this in one of your posts...give one dollar,, if you can.. and invest-- just for the sake of knowledge .!!! and also reiterated this a little more in another post. This DOES not look good IMO, given you are close to the driller!!

edit on 1-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)



ok lets be clear,,, the man in the video Drilled, the,, samples from Skulls in Peru May 26th,,and sent them off for testing as a conformation of the Starchild DNA... from OTHER skulls...

independent testing is the only way to Prove anything to Skeptics..

the money that STARCHILD.com is asking for does not have any connection to myself..

yes i have friends,, but in no way- does anyone I know, receive any $


separate issue --about donations--from the news



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gimpy327
 


This is interesting, but I was just commenting to my wife about the skull composition which shows it is alien in nature but is ignored by most. As I remember, it is thicker than normal human, but ultimately lighter in weight and stronger in construction, much like I would do if I built a composite boat or plane. It even had strands of carbon as part of it's structure, not part of our skeletal structure. Good post and thanks.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon
 


I find this All Very interesting,, and thanks for thinking along with me..

final thoughts?

if this proves out to become Main-stream accepted science, it will be a world changer,, don't you think?

the Whole Adam & Eve story....wow..!!

ok wife calling me to "step away from the computer"

good-night!



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
IT IS NOT ALIEN.

Just because its not human doesn't mean that it is alien.

Although they mention the differences between the "star-child" they fail to mention the similarities. From what I gather the percent of similarities between the two is about 85%. From this you can conclusively say that the "Star-child" is FROM EARTH.

Therefore the "Star-child" is NOT Alien.

-Alien



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct
 


it takes only a few weeks to find out,, that it isn't human,,

it takes many months, to find out WHAT it is.!!!

it is not Neanderthal.. not Human.. its not my piglet "Boots"


lets find out .........



edit on 6/1/11 by darrman because: had to adjust spellllinglish



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman
 


i found THIS very educational,, a current thread on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is called ((Scientific Facts Proving Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution is Wrong, False and Impossible))


HMMM dont you think??



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Has anyone even watched the vid or read the article?

These comments sound like they are coming from ....well idiots.

A portion of the nuclear DNA strand has been sequenced. It is not of this world. They are trying to get the entired sequence and have the first alien genome.

The mtdna shows human mother. The only way this is possible is if an alien egg and an alien sperm grew into a zygote and were then inserted into a human egg and the human mother carried the child to term.

Read and watch the information.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
IT IS NOT ALIEN.

Just because its not human doesn't mean that it is alien.

Although they mention the differences between the "star-child" they fail to mention the similarities. From what I gather the percent of similarities between the two is about 85%. From this you can conclusively say that the "Star-child" is FROM EARTH.

Therefore the "Star-child" is NOT Alien.

-Alien


Completely and totally wrong. If this is in fact true, there is no doubt that this is either a species unknown completely to science and one of the most bizarre creatures we have encountered or, it came from someplace else.

Let me clarify, from the data, there is 0 chance this is human, absolutely none. That being said, thats provided the data has been interpreted correctly.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by darrman
 


This isn't history in the making, this is testing and re-testing an obviously human skull until you get the result you want to interpret as alien.

1) Why would an alien appear to have the skull which is so clearly human-like? If this thing evolved on another planet there's no guarantee it would even have DNA or bones for that matter. And yet it looks like whatever this was it was an ape, like humans are, not something that originated on another planet.

2) If its a hybrid as some suggest how exactly did a lifeform which evolved on another planet reproduce with a human?

3) Why don't legitimate scientists consider it authentic? Why is it only Lloyd Pye and other pseudoscientists. If this were really alien it would win someone a Nobel Prize and a place in history.

4) Why have previous tests come back saying it has human DNA?

To me the Starchild skull has become nothing more than another religious relic, a Shroud of Turin and no matter how much doubt you cast upon it or evidence you find against it the zealous will still believe in it's power.


Well... how about this.

1) question is, why not?

2) Same reason the first white man to find a black woman created "hybrids". (it was an unknown "species" back then" so why not test it)

3) Fear of ridicule - the only real scientist with the balls to talk about aliens was hawking and it wasnt long time ago... so we go easy on the new stuff, like galileo

4) Well the mother's dna is human. The father's is unknown. Also the bone structure has nothing to do with human structure. Theres a video of a section of the skull around there somewhere that shows it being like "foam" inside (with holes) giving it an extra hard consistency... we have no "foamy" extra-hard structure in our bones.

I dont know... but I dont deny it until scientifically proven wrong. Which has not.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The identity of certain research team members requires temporary anonymity. Their names will be revealed when they are ready to formally release reports for peer scrutiny.

Potential investors who want to know more, or to verify our geneticist’s work, can meet with him and tour his lab if they sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. This will be on a case-by-case basis.

www.starchildproject.com...

Apparently the only analysis of the results comes from Lord Pye. Not being a geneticist (he or I), I'll wait for that peer scrutiny. I seem to recall he made the same claim last time.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   


Errors or not, we can be supremely confident that the confirmed total of the Starchild’s differences will fall between 800 and 1000 bp, while all humans are 120 or less. Using the most effective techniques science can bring to bear to solve any problem of genetic heritage, techniques that are used with finality in court cases worldwide, the Starchild is shown to be nowhere near the ballpark of human or prehuman. This result is definitive. Without doubt, without question, without fail, recovering both of the Starchild’s entire genomes will prove it to be so astonishingly far from humans that the only reasonable, logical, acceptable term for it will profoundly change human history forever…. ALIEN!


This states that this Starchild has more differences in DNA than most pre-humans...almost as many differences as Chimps.



n this extraordinarily special case, the investment needed is $7 million USD. Why that amount? Every step of the DNA recovery and sequencing process will have to be verified with multiple repetitions until no possible doubt remains about any specific result. Also, in order that those completed results can be confirmed by independent researchers, the entire process must be recorded on film for academic scrutiny and historic posterity. The Starchild Project intends to incorporate some of that footage into creating two theater-quality documentary films during the 1.5 to 3 years required for the DNA’s recovery and analysis. These films will cover the Starchild Skull’s entire story, from its discovery to completion of the DNA analyses. They will be valuable both historically, as the record of this milestone event in human history, and financially, as market research indicates they will be enthusiastically welcomed in virtually every country on Earth.


Reasonable reason as to why it will cost so much.



new topics

top topics



 
160
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join