It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Proof that the Starchild skull is alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattandkat
I have to say this is very intresting indeed. i have not seen this before but shall be researching soon. S+F

Thank YOU!

and for those interestred

www.youtube.com...

this video,, (i cant embed?) will somebody?

this vid was taken, of samples being extracted-- two weeks ago,,, and sent to be tested!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i have now heard of a few updates from these guys and they always seem to say the latest tests confirm alien dna, but they are ongoing..
maybe i dont understand the process fully but how many more tests do they need to do..

if it is alien, what will they have to compare it to?
i think it will never be officially confirmed, but im sure books, conferences, merchandise etc will still be promoted..

They dont have to do anymore tests to proof that the dna is not of this world...they continue to do it because they can learn more.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I find this very weird that they just found this out today, for I heard this was the case about a year ago, on a show that was at least 6 months old.

Well anyway if it is a human hybrid it will solidify my beliefs about ancient civilization and the role aliens have played. But I'm still left wondering what the hell is going on now!

edit on 6/1/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
For crying out loud. How many more times will this get posted on ATS? There's a thread every three months and it's always the same old story.

Yeah, yeah, *proof* is on the way. It's just around the corner. It never changes.

Lloyd Pye is seeking $7 million in donations to complete the analysis!

He'll still be hawking this crap in another three months...it never ends.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I have been waiting for these results now for so long i almost forgot about them. I will have to wait to read about this untill i get home though to see if this is as good as it sounds. ill be back.

Interceptor

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i have now heard of a few updates from these guys and they always seem to say the latest tests confirm alien dna, but they are ongoing..
maybe i dont understand the process fully but how many more tests do they need to do..

if it is alien, what will they have to compare it to?
i think it will never be officially confirmed, but im sure books, conferences, merchandise etc will still be promoted..

They dont have to do anymore tests to proof that the dna is not of this world...they continue to do it because they can learn more.

the way i understand it-- it takes a few weeks to find out,, it isn't human,, it takes many months, to find out WHAT it is.!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
really cool, but I am not going to jump to proof until it is verified from a more reputable source. But if it is legit, then wow, this is the smoking Howitzer!

thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I love this story but also worry about the constant need for more tests and the need for 8 million dollars in donations!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

if i had a dollar, for every time i was asked for a buck...

oh,,,

donations help the science-- but also help, those of us who have day-jobs,, feel like we're part of something important!!

give one dollar,, if you can.. and invest-- just for the sake of knowledge .!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Nope, don't believe it. There are billions of changes to DNA caused by genetic abnormalities that cause a vast array of diseases/ deformities/afflictions. This is a common scull shape for a certain abnormality. Ive seen kids at my local hospital wheeled to proffessors with bulging heads and huge eye sockets/orbital bones and Im sure their skull would look the same if they were dead and reduced to bones. Maybe hydro cerphalic with something else.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If this is real it poses yet more questions than anwers.

More people seem to be coming round to the idea that the information on the clay tablets from Lagash and other mounds telling us of the Ancient Gods who 'made' us of a mixture from their dna and homo erectus or habilis etc Looking at that skull though, the Gods must have been pretty ugly with their eyes set so close. Nature seems to adapt its designs for living on this planet but whatever sort of world did the Gods come from that their eyes could be set so close together, how they could see easily.

Its mentioned earlier that there are more skulls like the Starchild. Surely these people would have stuck out from the crowd and been noticed and talked about. When the press was free there would have been a clamour to get their pictures, sign them up to a circus etc. They must have left some trace somewhere and where are they today?

I have difficulty with this because although I know that dna is not completely accurate (I heard in some court cases it was questionable for some reason or another) I find it hard to see that tests mentioned in the Wikipedia article above, done in 1999 states that the Starchild's dna is human, which for me finished the article as the little boy was classified as human albeit deformed. However unless we have leapt forward in our dna testing of mitachondrial dna and made exciting new discoveries I find it hard to accept a change of classification from human to now non-human. If this is true its mind boggling and I will have to come down from the fence along with many others I suspect.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Only 7 million dollars and that includes making the film? You know that film is going to make some money. It sounds like a good investment for people who have the money to spend and believe me, if it can show a return on the investment, someone should definetly jump on that.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

This was quoted from sceptics beta website....

From what I can remember, the skull is consistent with that of a hydrocephalic 5-6yr old child, and I believe this has been fairly demonstrated. However, Pye is now hiding behind a "god of the gaps" sort of logic, stating that since mitochondrial dna was retrieved but nuclear dna wasn't, this somehow proves the creature had an alien father and a human mother. WRONG! It simply means dna analysis of a 900 year old skull is difficult, which unfortunately leaves room open for extraordinary claims made by believers

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
LOL, when i first saw this on NAT GEO my dad was like BS! now i guess they proved him wrong. S+F

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicomsol
Would be nice if it was independently tested by other firms verses just hidden away by one guy.

If you look into the history of this story you will understand the reasoning & logic behind Lloyd Pye's method. Independant testing is a natural progression of his own findings if they prove to be "challenging" to conventional beliefs. He has always said this

proof? no...not until the guy decides to do proper science, to include getting several independent firms to test and publish their findings.

He's doing proper science with the $ he has available to him, but this can only be indicative of the results. As he has stated endlessly the evidence must be absolute & conclusive. He has been searching for a financier to fund the use of a genome sequencing machine that will cost several hundred thousand $ to perform a full diagnosis.

for now, its mythmaking..at least, thats what the issue has been so far. not sure if something changed lately, but until he opens up the evidence for study by others, then its just some guy claiming something

It would be grossly naive to expect conventional science to give this a free run, so how would you have gone about it?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.) [
edit on June 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by subby

if i had a dollar, for every time i was asked for a buck...

oh,,,

donations help the science-- but also help, those of us who have day-jobs,, feel like we're part of something important!!

give one dollar,, if you can.. and invest-- just for the sake of knowledge .!!!

And they aren't even asking for a buck or two, they are going all out for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

www.starchildproject.com...
"In this extraordinarily special case, the investment needed is $7 million USD. Why that amount? Every step of the DNA recovery and sequencing process will have to be verified with multiple repetitions until no possible doubt remains about any specific result. Also, in order that those completed results can be confirmed by independent researchers, the entire process must be recorded on film for academic scrutiny and historic posterity."

"Unfortunately, achieving that historic moment requires far more than the Starchild Project team can deliver without substantial help. A wealthy investor—not merely a donor, an investor—must be found to provide the funding necessary to do what must be done
The Starchild Project intends to incorporate some of that footage into creating two theater-quality documentary films during the 1.5 to 3 years required for the DNA’s recovery and analysis. These films will cover the Starchild Skull’s entire story, from its discovery to completion of the DNA analyses. They will be valuable both historically, as the record of this milestone event in human history, and financially, as market research indicates they will be enthusiastically welcomed in virtually every country on Earth.
."

Oh ya, sure. We need 7 million bucks so we can double check our results and make a movie out of it. I smell B.S. Maybe the so called "investor" should just make it 8 mill so they can go all out and put their flick in 3D.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ATTENTION!! STOP with the non-contributing posts!

(This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
[

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

new video youtu.be...

from the person who took the DNA samples in the other vid..

www.youtube.com...

it wont let me embed..?!?! somebody please...
edit on 6/1/11 by darrman because: and i'm old..................LOL

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

on the topic of a scientist,/ group,, asking for donations.. he needs,, ONLY,, 7 million..$

if 10%,, of just the USA gave one dollar each --,, , he would have PLENTY of cash..

i gave $50.00 to PBS and all i got was a Tee-shirt...

think of funding this SCIENCE,, or NASA,, or ?? the future..!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join