It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we were being farmed by Aliens we would not know it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Farm animals aren't very intelligent. There's no proof that they have any form of communication higher than body language. Which isn't very good at communicating the points needed to come to a conclusion of ones predicament, anything over straight emotional responses.

I don't think we're being farmed. Farmed for what? Not enough people have vanished off the face of the earth to sustain an alien colony, much less race.

Perhaps we're treats. I really see nothing else worth farming humans for. Forced labor at their time of choosing?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
Do you think that collectively farm animals have agreed that they are being farmed by humans?
NO...How many people go missing? . They could have been eaten by Aliens for all we know.
We simply have no way to prove otherwise. They will continue to feed on us, while we feed on the animals who are none the wiser further down the chain.
But...what if some of our species are aware of what is happening and are helping the Aliens, making it easier for them to eat humans so that they themselves dont get eaten.

Some things to consider:

Some folks say aliens (IF they exist) would want to share their knowledge with us. Why? Do YOU want to share your knowledge with rabbits? Or monkeys, or any other species? Other than a few species that humans keep as pets, the defining character of inter-species relationships is either predation (eating one another) or indifference (cows and butterflies.) Why would extra-terestrial species be any different?

Based on the model of life here on Earth, if alien visitors took an interest in us, chances are it would be to eat us. But are they doing this? Unlikely. There are a few things that would make a skeptic (or paranoid individual)suspicious, however. Like what?

Well, the earth's population increased by leaps and bounds over the last century. This means a larger "herd" to select from. Also, the larger the herd, the less likely an individual will be missed. Not at all would this be evidence that something like this is happenning, just a something to ponder.

Travel technology has allowed people to move around the globe with relative ease, so people leaving and never coming back to their native community is not as uncommon as it once was. In other words, people disappearing isn't out of the ordinary anymore.

But don't people remain connected by information technology like they never could before? This is true, and is a good counter to my argument. Nevertheless, electronic information technology can be easily manipulated in ways that we're just beginning to understand, and would pose no serious barrier to hungry aliens. (If they exist.)

Another thing....Obesity isn't just for Americans anymore. I was shocked to learn recently that, despite an ever growing population, there are more OBESE people in the world than STARVING people!! Really! Of course, fattening up the animals is what any good farmer would do.

One notion I have isn't really what I'd call a major argument for this theory, but it gets me thinking. I find the rise in popularity of the bodybuilding sport over the last 20 years interesting, and a bit disturbing. Nothing at all against bodybuilders, but it's an atheletic activity that has the singular purpose of packing as much muscle as possible on a human being's physique. I guess what I find disturbing are the similarities between the typical bodybuilding competition and the typical cattle show/competition at a state fair.

The bodybuilding contestants come out, wearing next to nothing, and flex and pump up their muscles to accentute their physical bulk for the judges, hoping to score the most points and win the prize. They concentrate mostly on their large muscle groups (i.e. their "meatiest portions") as well. All that's missing are the blue ribbons and the livestock auctions following the event. These folks would be considered the "choicest" of the species.

Ask yourself while watching this video - would this person be seen by aliens as an atheletic competitor? Or a prize "heifer"? (Or worse yet, an ideal rump roast?) www.youtube.com...

No, bodybuilders aren't disappearing, so it isn't happening, but muscle building technology would be something that would benefit interplanetary ranchers who come down now and then to "harvest" us. And It would be especially beneficial to them if their livestock took part in the process willingly out of a sense of ego or pride.

The other side of all of this is: 200 to 200,000 light years is a LONG way to go for a hamburger.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, if we were being farmed by aliens there certainly seems to be an awful lot of waste happening. The whole production plan is not very efficient. We're burying or burning an awful lot of people, even though we continue to produce more than we lose. And you know that in general, the more of a particular crop you grow, the lower the quality goes.

So if we are being farmed, the aliens certainly seem to be doing a lousy job.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
even if you knew it there is nothing you could do about it or even run
I'm sure that we are there special cattle and experiment, i always felt that while we were asleep this was the time they were working us, every now and again i get i tiny glimpse while in my rem stage of sleep, even all the way back when i was a baby

When we die is when we are harvested
edit on 6-2-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGiant

You should look up a film called 'the forgotten'. I think you might like it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidEspinosa
They do not feed from our flesh but from our spirits.

Hence the need to let you live long lives and to go further create a way for humans to live even longer creating bigger feeds/batteries ect. I remember hearing somewhere they need you to be sad or mad to feed them so a major saddness like a war would feed them. If this is the case
Speaking on the lower dimensional beings
edit on 2/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have to think we are not worth eating. Bodies bloated by chemicals and diseases of every kind. Fat fed for years on bad stuff...and living in our enviroment...who would want to eat that????

We certainly arent nutritious???!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join