It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerian 'baby factory' raided, 32 teenage girls freed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Nigerian police have raided a home allegedly being used to force teenage girls to have babies that were then offered for sale for trafficking or other purposes, authorities said on Wednesday. "We stormed the premises of the Cross Foundation in Aba three days ago following a report that pregnant girls aged between 15 and 17 are being made to make babies for the proprietor," said Bala Hassan, police commissioner for Abia state in the country's southeast. "We rescued 32 pregnant girls and arrested the proprietor who is undergoing interrogation over allegations that he normally sells the babies to people who may use them for rituals or other purposes."

I honestly have nothing else to add but - What a sick world we live in and yet we carry on like it's nothing.
All this evil surrounding us

Link

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok if this isnt a sign that our civilisation has lost the plot ,then i dont know what is.Well i do have some idea but thats another thousand stories.

edit on 1-6-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Does your theory involve poverty?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Poverty ,torture ,being woken up in the middle of the night by soldiers,and having your daughter and son raped and murdered ,then being thrown in prison for 16 years,cruelty,.I mean where do you start and stop,its all bad with some hints of random kindness being thrown about

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
reply to post by 12voltz

Does your theory involve poverty?

When a person is starving and has little self respect for themselves or others, we shouldnt be shocked at the things they do.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

This is so disguising. Not only for the girls being used but esp. for the innocent babies. Why would you buy a baby on the black market? Maybe because you want a child, but maybe because you are a convicted sex offender. I have heard these babies that are sold on the black market are a lot of times sacrificed in "rituals". That makes my blood BOIL. They are also sold as babies directly into prostitution. Can you imagine being born into a life like that?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here's an article that gives some information about harvesting and use of body parts in Nigeria. It would seem the market in human body parts is not restricted to Nigeria. If the article linked below is to be believed, it is possible not all of those pregnancies mentioned in the OP, will result in a live, full term baby.

In countries where body parts are used for scientific purposes, here is the going rate for some parts (which are subject to the laws of demand and supply and other market forces): $3000 for a cornea; $80 for a patch of skin; $2000 for a kidney; a torso in good condition is almost $5,000; a spine $3,500; and a knee $650. A box of fingernails and toenails goes for as much as $5,000. But really, no part of the human body is a complete waste. And in fact, aborted babies are also sold; but the late-term aborted babies are much in demand. In most western countries, a trader in body parts can make upward of $500,000 a year.
www.ocnus.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

thats just sick.

Baby pimps is what these scum are.

These are the type of people we need to be gunning down as a whole. Not boogeymen terrorists.

"Hey bro, whatcha doing?...ohh you know, just sacraficing a baby in the name of (insert dumb God Name)."
"Oh thats cool, so umm, when you are done, can I get the body parts for trade in scrap?"
-"Sure, just dont tell em where you got it from "
-"Coo".

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Im sorry, but its sad when ATS doesnt respond to threads such as these.

So for that, Im bumping this thread.

More people need to know about these types of events occuring more often.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.

And people on here want to turn IRAN into a glass-covered parking lot???? /boggle

Name 1 single GOOD thing to come out of Nigeria (except better spam-filters in your email)

top topics

join