It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random pools of water appearing in my house.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok, this is a bit weird.
A few weeks back I became aware during the night that the bed was making sounds like someone had sat down on it next to me. It was so real, I could feel their breathing on my neck.
As I gradually became more awake I turned around, really expecting someone to be there. There was no one but the room was really cold.

Now I have started to find random pools of water around the house. There is no obvious reason for them to be there, no trail of leakage, they are just there isolated on their own. I am finding this very bizzarre.
Are there any known paranormal explanations for this water?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen.
2nd.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

OPSEC does not permit me to post pictures of my house.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

the ghost took a leak....

i suggest you start taking pictures where you saw the pools of water

nvm
edit on 1-6-2011 by j6ckrabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

As soon as humanly possible, grab your dog by the scruff of the neck rub their nose in the puddle and tell them in a firm voice NO, NO, BAD DOGGIE!

Really though, any pictures?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's a sign from the other side ,"take a shower,you are starting to smell".Without detailed pictures of the water and surrounding walls ,ceiling,in the attic ,all your plumbing, pipes,etc,etc, Your up a creek without a paddle ,mate.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

OPSEC?

I'm not asking for a picture of your house, or of your street. Hell, I'm not asking for a landscape view.

Zoom in so it only shows the puddle and the surrounding area.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OPSEC???
What do the Arabs who control the oil prices have to do with your pictures?
Really though if you could post some close ups?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
what would a picture prove??? you couldnt possibly assertain from a pic how it got there,he could pour water from a glass and it wouldnt make any difference lol. im not being nasty just sayin.

he has concerns about mysterious puddles appearing in his house and only wants answers, my ex wife has had these puddles apear too, you havent had any problems with clocks have you???

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Quit peeing in the corner...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Its kind of odd that you should mention the clocks, my TV used to change channel at precisely 1.11am. No idea why, and always to a different channel.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm not an expert on paranormal but I do know that if concrete is not properly sealed that water can seep through it if the ground underneath is saturated. I'm not really sure if your house sits on a concrete slab, but one of my additions used to be a garage and we had a reoccurring puddle in one area because the concrete was not properly sealed.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
my suggestion:

check the roof!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
is your house on just a concrete slab? I know that where
I am at, the ground has been so saturated, we have the water coming up through the concrete in the cellar in place we ain't never had water before, it's really pretty obvious that the only way the puddle got there was seeping up through the cellar floor..
just a logical suggestion that doesn't try to deny your experience, or make you feel silly, or bring in the paranormal....
by the way, I had red glaring eyes along with my hot breath on my neck experience....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Before looking for paranormal reasons, look for other causes. Does it happen at certain times? Not as in clock time, but, after rain, barometer changes, high humidity, etc. If you have plumbing or air ducts under the floor, they may be sweating, or the changes in hot or cold while hot water is running or the a/c is on may be making the floor boards sweat.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
OPSEC???
What do the Arabs who control the oil prices have to do with your pictures?
Really though if you could post some close ups?

Was that humour...or are you serious? OPSEC?

Pictures could easily be faked.

More interested in the qualitative things which may be happening around the OP.

What is going on in the OP's life right now?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hmmm......

Don't look for an answer from the op. I just clicked on his profile to find out why it wasn't showing any member info and it says they are banned.

Don't you just love a good mystery??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
LOL@ the ghost had to take a leak
funny as hell!
Serioulsy, ive researched TONS and alot about the paranormal, and have had my own uoija baord expereinces when yuonger.ed and lorraine warren helped us. what i can tell you is...thiers ghosts, thiers poltergeists, then thiers a rare from of poltergeists activinty...they do in fact, casue it too rain in the house* its not understood why. but with all poltergeist situations, yuode have noticed things levitating n flying n floating around, moving on thier own rather violently, finding puch-holes in the walls, material in the house being ripped off thier structure and found or never found* things like that,..things around the home being thrown at you. its this one rare case with this kind of poltergiest, that causes it too rain* in the home* extremely rare* do you have a kid thier entering peuberty? thier is a not understood connection, especially with females* as thier hormones kick in n start, age 12-13, poltergeist activity starts. not everyone* of course...just us select few.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Rat piss!

No, seriously!

edit on 2/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah... you're not convincing enough for anyone to take you seriously. Mainly because you haven't even really explained wtf OPSEC is

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join