It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't trust H.A.A.R.P. or the government? Do you want to know more? [LOOK HERE]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
We all know that the best way to figure out the facts of a conspiracy is to just jump in and get hands on and use your sense(touch, sight, hearting, etc). So a month ago I was thinking about HAARP and it connected that the graph for the induction magnetometer looked a lot like sound waves, so at that point I pulled out all the programs I could think of to try and turn HAARP in to sound. Everything that I tried wouldn't work right and I gave up because i realized I didn't have the right tools for the job and I wouldn't do it justice.
So today while checking one of my favorite sites, lifehacker.com, they had something about turning an image into a sound file. So I downloaded the program, Coagula, and I figured that it'd be cool to share what I've made so far.
So here it is, the Sounds of Haarp.

The sound is very smooth and calming at first, it's almost like the sound of a beach. Then it's quiet before the whimpering winds of an approaching storm. Overall i would say it doesn't sound very ominous at all and would say this is proof that HAARP is just a bunch of harmless nerds hanging out in alaska. Personally, the calming out come is a disappointment.

Also, I don't think I need to, but i'm going to do it just in case.DISCLAIMER: this is for entertainment purposes only and it is not scientific fact.
edit on 1-6-2011 by MallardDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MallardDuck

it does sound like ocean waves...it starts of with very soothing waves then it sounds like violent waves crashing with each other then soothing again ... hmm very interesting
edit on 1-6-2011 by j6ckrabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Interesting stuff. The sound would not be in harmony with nature ie one of peace or to invoke calm in ones heart rather a sound of destruction ,anger and pain as after a bit your brain is yelling TURN it off.
Good work

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It sounds like the ocean, very nice

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dude, can I use this in my next song?

I'll let you name it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darius2025
Dude, can I use this in my next song?

I'll let you name it.

Hellz yes you can use it. Name the song 'Bending Spoons'.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Actually it sounds like angry seas and storming clouds.
But everyone may have something that sounds soothing to them.
Remember a baby cub will grow to be a bear someday.
While still beautiful, they are very deadly.

top topics

join