It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NASA Vimana

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
question, Do you think that there are strategic advantages to being able to go in and out of space/orbit? If so, then in my opinion, you must agree that the best space going technology is not public knowledge. I would bet that before anything nasa produces is released, it is heavily analyzed for it's potential military ramifications.
I see many advantages, friend; I also believe that NASA, as I have stated before, is more or less a dog and pony show; think of how the stage magician draws your attention to one action whilst performing another that few ever notice or even consider happening...

little things like Donald Rumsfeld announcing that 2.3 trillion greenbacks couldn't be accounted for on 9-10-2001 have to make one wonder just what the (expletive deleted) they are researching and developing...
and for how many years this has been happening? $2.3 Trillion????

but that is just my opinion.

seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Do you know what i find interesting;

You have a fair assumption that humanoid species have/do visit the earth using ancient documents, carvings, depictions etc. and modern photos, witness accounts and videos as your evidence.

However why is it that none of you have ever truly embraced the idea that they are indeed YOU.

Just consider that a sort of, mass amnesia were to happen. At that point in time, civilisations crumbled, technology was no longer understood etc. and maybe a few of YOU escaped that fate and have been coming back now & then ever since to check up on what progress you have made since.

What if they have realised there was no cure and have just been patiently waiting for you to have advanced enough to be able to comprehend what & who you really are.

Anyway, i pose that thought to you in relation to the topic, because would it then not be logical for you being identical to 'them' then follow the same technological (or atleast remarkably similar) path?

Just a thought.
edit on 3/6/2011 by AmmonSeth because: misspelled a sentence.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I suppose the rocket was only ever used for 'commercial use'anyway

Meaning its only here because the Government want us to know that its what we're currently using.

As for Orion, what a load of bollocks, they keep trying to edge advanced technologies in on the sly. If this thing has the capabilites to go 'further than ever before'why isn't this major headline news.
edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fordizzl3

I don't know, it could be the masses just arent worried about space travel. The moon was their everest and their content with it it seems.

But it does make you wonder what The Orion will boast, being as its been said rockets arent feasibleness for space travel over distances for the lack of speed and amount of fuel you would need to carry.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by fordizzl3

I don't know, it could be the masses just arent worried about space travel. The moon was their everest and their content with it it seems.

But it does make you wonder what The Orion will boast, being as its been said rockets arent feasibleness for space travel over distances for the lack of speed and amount of fuel you would need to carry.
mac, I think you need to go back in time and look at the Apollo program and at what actually went to the moon; Orion is just basically an Apollo capsule on steriods, a crew compartment; along with the Apollo capsule you had the command module itself, plus the lunar lander; the capsule itself doesn't have any propulsion system...

follow what I am saying?

seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Oh I do realize that, I said in my OP that

...and yes I do realize it was designed like the original Moon Mission.

As i also said its not 100% thought out, but posting it with a somewhat congruent idea, it could be added to by further discussion.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
well I think its time for the worlds best scientists and engineers to come together and start building a starship enterprise, but then again they could have already done it! dam it how come they get all the fun
no fair

edit on 4-6-2011 by imthinking because: to add a bit on that I just thought about

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imthinking

well they just trapped Anti-matter, so I guess we are on that path. Imagine if they do figure out how to harnass anti-matter, first we got the Cell Phone from Star Trek then we'll get a new type of space travel lol

Mac

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In 1972 an intact Vimana was discovered in northern India, it was later shipped (transported) to the United Statse for study, this has resulted in much of our shuttle program (design stage) being Vimana-derived

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I like your thinking, so I wonder how long it will be until we reach the stage of UFO Models? I for one cant wait to own my own anti-gravity craft..anyways S+F for being original

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

if you got an article or something I'd love to read on that.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

thanks man, well there are essentially two schools of thought. One is that the tech is hundreds of years in the future. Second is that it exists NOW.

Some Ufologist or someone pertaining to Ufology said he was told by an engineer at Area 51 (or something) that we had tech that would make George Lucas envious.

If thats true, the world will be jolted by new tech come the fabled 'Disclosure'.

If you like my thinking I started a blog at Tumblr called EvolveThought, you should check it out im going to try uploading at least once a day. (I'd post the link, but I'm not sure your allowed to promote if you've been here under 6 months)
edit on 9-6-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join