It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious markings discovered at Great Pyramid of Giza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Maybe these are blood stains that haven't seen the light of day and faded? Or it is a painting of a grey alien walking. Who knows the truth anymore third hand.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Zahi Hawass kept people out of that shaft for several decades.

Zahi Hawass had a very, very, strong personal agenda that people
believed and accepted the stock Egyptology theories and he kept
research on the sites to an absolute minimum.

He could have faked those markings, he's had decades to do it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Now I understand why the coating that is still on the cap of the middle Pyramid was on the outside of the Pyramids other than for preservation. I had a dream last night that a Pyramid was discovered in Egypt underground twice the size of the largest Pyramid ever found in Egypt. I was taking a tour inside the newly discovered Large Pyramid last night in my dream in Egypt and was shown what the outside coating was for other than protecting all of the Pyramid structures. ^Y^
edit on 1-6-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I remember the orginal stones were polished and made the pyramids gleam in the sunlight. They could be seen from outer space. Maybe they were markers for some reason, or ufo power stations to refuel.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

I like that theory.
That zahi is one fake himself

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No there wont be photos or video of it until they can be sure that the new discovery doesn't contradict the main stream version of how and why the Pyramids were built.

So true, really must be something to them with the amount of coverup and shendangle that goes on in those old pyramids. It's like trying to get accurate radiation readings from fukushima... They've had plenty of time to change things for this one.

Also I didn't think they had properly explained it anyway? My mate went there and said if they used ramps he calculated it'd be a massive ramp, the foundations or some evidence of it would be able to be found. Also said to get top stone in it'd have to be about 1km long, for an 'easy' ish grade to pull 50 tonne rocks up with some slaves.. and logs.. yeah. Even trucks would have trouble with that.

I think most likely they either liquified the rocks like at machu picchu - cast and set, or used ancient or alien anti gravity. Pick one...

Originally posted by frugal
reply to post by amari

I remember the orginal stones were polished and made the pyramids gleam in the sunlight. They could be seen from outer space. Maybe they were markers for some reason, or ufo power stations to refuel.

I think you are meaning the quartz caps on them. Very unusual they used that material, leads more to the 'energy centre'/ancient computer theory. They are exactly the same angle as a quartz crystal, more sacred geometry!

And the cyadonia link is rather intriguing too...
edit on 2/6/11 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff indeed.

Who knows what wonders they'll find next.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by penfold

Its wierd the pyramid has so few hieroglyphs or markings but some are found here.

There are dozens of tombs around the Giza plateau which are full of hieroglyphs and markings. It isn't weird, it is what happens to markings after thousands of years of wind erosion.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hm. I know no one really cares what I see it as, but I just found it interesting what my first impression of it was. It looks like an armless person with a smiley face next to it, and more to the right two people are running from...whatever the heck that thing is. Also, the two people running can also look like eyes crying blood. I know I'm probably nothing but a nut, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I was refering to inside the pyramid where wind erosion would not be a factor,
Also its a well noted enigma that a structure of this magnitude has no hieroglyphs apart from a few quarry marks, what with most pharoahs being egomaniacs obsessed with thier name echoing through the ages.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by penfold
reply to post by Merigold

I was refering to inside the pyramid where wind erosion would not be a factor,
Also its a well noted enigma that a structure of this magnitude has no hieroglyphs apart from a few quarry marks, what with most pharoahs being egomaniacs obsessed with thier name echoing through the ages.

Penfold makes a great point here. Parts of the Great Pyramid weren't even exposed to outside air for many years, parts where no hieroglyphs were found. And yet there are other places in Egypt of reportedly (but I suspect not) similar age, that WERE exposed to the elements, including moisture, in which HAVE been found many markings. Personally, I don't believe a word of the commonly accepted theory that Cheops/Khufu or anyone of the sort had anything to do with the construction of the Great Pyramid, and I don't believe it, or any of the other ancient pyramids, were originally purposed as locations for the burial of these pharaohs, who, as we've seen from their actual burial sites at the Valley of the Kings and elsewhere, were quite keen on letting everyone know who they were and what they did.
I tend to agree with Christopher Dunn's theory, that the Great Pyramid was a large machine of some sort, and that it was far more ancient than we are led to believe. The precision with which it was built, as opposed to other ancient Egyptian structures, and the difference in style and lack of markings, suggests an importance and purpose much different from other structures, and a different origin. This newly found chamber above the shaft also gives more credence to the internal-ramp construction theory postulated by Jean-Pierre Houdin.

Check out the following link for a bit more info, as well as Christopher Dunn's book, The Giza Power Plant.

Giza Power Plant Robotic Exploration

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The red circle with the lines under it...that's the symbol for Earth.

I'm excited

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

The sad part is i fear archaeology in Egypt has come to an end. I'm beginning to think that there new government is not going to tolerate Egyptologists or for that matter western tourists. I'm beginning to believe this government will be far more radical then we were led to believe.
edit on 9/17/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join