It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey people, new here. Also a piece of art I did regarding the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi all I just thought I would join after checking out the threads every now and then. I did a piece of artwork I would like to share with the ATS community to. I look forward to getting into some discussions.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, yes theres discussion aplently here. Im not much of an art critic but thats a very hypnotic piece of work. I couldnt look at it for very long because i really dislike checkerboards, its silly, some people hate spiders, me, black and white squares. Welcome to the nut house

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I embeded it for you, very interesting pic, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'll embed your picture ...
ETA: nevermind... someone beat me to it (and did a better job, mine didn't fit right anyways!)

Now tell us what it means to you... The eye and masonry symbol are pretty obvious, but I'd bet there is more to it than just that... any insight??
edit on 1-6-2011 by MikeyBones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I am not an art person

Your picture (is it a painting?) evokes a feeling of almost dread.

If thats the intention your either a ps-ops agent or an awesome artist

edit on 1-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Brothers would be interested in your Art By the Way Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Cool. Is this a room in a gallery or a painting or photoshop? Either way, I like the pattern on the floor and the colors

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome, I am a sucker for tripy art and that is some serious talent don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Can't wait to see some more welcome aboard the crazy train of life.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry for the long reply I did not realise I would get replies so quick. Anyway as for the work, I created the wall background in Photoshop as a graphic design. I then used various stock images to create the room and put the design over. I try to use my graphic designs to send out messages I feel need to be expressed.

My intention is to show how the NWO manipulate the media, those bolt like shapes are emitting from the eye and of to the right I have depicted a subtle abstract cityscape. So it’s basically frequencies being broadcast onto the masses. Also the room is symbolic, not only from the checkerboard floor but also the emptiness. It is a room where someone would stand by the globe and strategically plan on worldwide events.

edit on 1-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join