It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order was Put On Hold!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

That's how ridiculous conspiracies come about ah? Good Job in finding that lets hope they hear you and come to their senses.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How exactly do people know what reptilians decided about this Pindar person? Do we have journalists that have interviewed these green brutes?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by manturnedintoagirl
I'm not allowed to state this but let me just say this: one of the reptile nwo leaders has been emasculated and this means he is no longer able to function as the leader.

Strauss Kahn ???
2nd

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Why do PR/disinfo agents go on internet message boards just to post a fake arguments?

I mean get a life guys.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

There are rumors the new world order has been put on hold due to a powerful blow they have received not so long ago. The new world order group is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact, whether you like it or not. It is uncertain for how long the operation is going to remain like this, but use this time to your avail because there really is not much left, please understand this, it's really important!

Where did you hear these rumors? Who told you? If the NWO is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact..where is your proof? What are your sources?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah......reptilians, nwo....and laughing all the way to the bank is the idiot david icke......he has taken simple minded sheeples.....for all your milk money.....

I laugh at this guy. He could be the stupidest person on the face of the planet. or maybe his followers are....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reptilians.i heared of them,but not familar,do you mean they will do some big change here?but you did not provide any evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by mudbeed

Why do PR/disinfo agents go on internet message boards just to post a fake arguments?

I mean get a life guys.

What are you talking about?

Me?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by manturnedintoagirl

I too have had my share of drunk posting..

As for your "theory".. no facts, just things of imagination; no one will believe you if you continue to post misled threads all the while.

The Reptilian Race legend/history is one of deeper situations than just the take over of such a primitive planet.

Please spare us the 5 minutes next time you decide to post something like this..

Threads like these lead to disclosure threads (the ones we all "LOVE"); I expect you to create a thread soon in the future about a date you recieved from the BOOGIE MAN

PEACE

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

There are rumors the new world order has been put on hold due to a powerful blow...

Source ? Links ? Articles ? Can be useful if you want a minimum credibility, which you don't

The new world order group is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact...

Again, Source ? Links ? Articles ?

What's the point of posting a ridiculous thread like this, no facts and that absurd theory about the reptilians...

Thread like this are a step back for the truth and doesn't help at all.

Please dude, don't post again or at least do some research before.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The more you entertain the idea of a Reptillian Man eating Race of bipedal entities suddenly evolving into reality, the more likely you are to create magickal egregore. Please don't.

edit on 4-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The OP is probably about 14 years old and at this tender age, is unable to distinguish fact from fantasy. A rumour pertaining to a theory/personal belief. Love it. The entire premise is a house of cards.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
if i was the NWO thats what i would want people to think about it, that it has been put on hold.
it has not been put on hold for the last centuries, so why now? they are just being patient about it as usual.
the DO want the people to loose their patience first and force the conflict.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nice story, maybe you should write your own book.

the whole reptilian and world order is fantasy

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There are rumors the new world order has been put on hold due to a powerful blow they have received not so long ago. The new world order group is controlled by reptilians and it is a fact, whether you like it or not. It is uncertain for how long the operation is going to remain like this, but use this time to your avail because there really is not much left, please understand this, it's really important!

what's been put on hold? what operation? i'm not sure you're wrong, but if you mean the infowars kindof thing, it seems to me like things have kept accelerating (nuclear terror on japan, bio/agro terror in europe & asia, etc...) has lindsay w. changed his mind?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I believe that the system supports an artificial energy matrix, and on one hand there are groups trying to maintain and control the system (i.e. Masons vs Illuminati vs Reptillians) and those that want the system to be disconnected, resulting in chaos (dark forces) and liberation (light forces).
edit on 5-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
manturnedintoagirl

With all due respect, I believe you because I have read what is going on in places that only certain people know and how they are controlling the people.

Those that posted messages of anger, get a hold of yourselves and face your shadow! The harder you hit your shadow, more likely your not going to fall in line with the NWO plan.

You trolls want some proof? Goto search type in "92" and click on the first one, that is your proof right there. Come back when you have gathered your senses and have read all the pages and realize that your being tricked.

manturnedintoagirl, I know your feeling a little threatened by now that no one is believing you. I believe you, because a lot of people died trying to get the truth out such as Phil Schneider, a geologist that was shot by E.T. weaponry and was saved by a special ops soldier who was killed when he was saved. And another thing, they are not stopping. they are not going to stop. Illuminati is in this deal and they are airheads that are worth shooting down for trading their fellow men for money and power.

If this won't convince anyone of what is really happening, then I'll tell you one thing, deny ignorance. Can't do that, then your in deep do-do that I won't even pull you out.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wrong......Right........I'm the guy with the guns.........LETS GET IT ON......

Tired of waiting for change to evolve so that people can realize whats what.......I want some real to life doom dammit.

Don't care if someone is just talkin out their arse, lets get this done already....geez.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Pin'dar Aquanelix was punished for His actions and, as a result, the new world order on this planet is temporarily unable to function.

That sort of goes with what George Kavassilas says in this video.

The Illuminati have their masters too...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
The Illuminati have their masters too...

Very true, any Illuminati that is of the 33rd division, is automatically sent into the 3rd rank of the MIEC, their boss company.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join