It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

For a fanboy your don't seem to know much about him!!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So when someone is deemed a "quack" by the FDA, it's standard procedure to burn all the books they can get their hands on?

Of course not... This is not normally how this works. I can't think of any other examples of it, ever.

So again I ask for proof that they burned all his books because they said he was a fraud. That's a reason for some kind of action, but not book burning by the US feds. Did they burn Kevin Trudeau's books? Of course not, that would be stupid. Do you understand?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I understand. They burned his propaganda that they deemed lies. How is it that you were able to get PDF's of his material?
And he died of natural causes, not murder. Seriously, think about this from a non conspiracy nut position. All his work exists. He was arrested for being a fraud. You or anyone else could prove his work and save humanity, but you are just to damn lazy. (or) His work really is a hoax, there is nothing to the orgone cloud buster, and some folks cling tightly to their fantasies.

Please, prove me wrong, make me look stupid. Prove his work was right.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I understand. They burned his propaganda that they deemed lies. How is it that you were able to get PDF's of his material?

They weren't able to get all the books he published. They just gathered as much of it as they could find. But that's beside the point.

The point is, book burning is something controlled societies do.

And he died of natural causes, not murder. Seriously, think about this from a non conspiracy nut position.

When you call other people nuts so quickly you have a problem, and you definitely don't win any points from me. If you go out into real public places and talk to real people, and call them nuts that easily... Well why don't you just go out and try it and see how that works for you?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I agree that book burning is despotic. Like when American religious nuts misinterpreted John Lennons words and started burning piles of Beatles memorabilia that they'd all kill for now

So the last part of Network Dudes post that you were quoting from was ignored because.......?

I know I'd like to see that and, as you are such a firm believer, you can deliver on it, yeah?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Hey, how do I join the club you guys belong to? You sure do have a lot of zeal for chemtrail subjects. Do I have to fill out forms or something or is it invitation only?

I agree that book burning is despotic.

I agree. And despots don't start and stop at book burning. Usually there is a lot more going on than just that. The book burning is just the red flag pointing out the entrace of a rabbit hole. But it gets scary down in those rabbit holes so I don't expect you to know much about that, and I don't care what you think of it either. As far as I'm concerned you're at least 10 years behind the times and that's being very generous.

If anybody goes to wilhelmreichtrust.org note that those pdfs are only previews of the books, the first 30 or 40 pages maybe, and not the whole things. When I got so far in the first one on my Kindle I realized this and had to go find the whole things, but they're out there. I think I got mine in a torrent.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hawkiye
Wow 21 pages of mostly the same few trolls and their circular arguments... Sigh
Gee one has to wonder why they are trying so hard and why they are here, if they think this is such bunk why so interested... DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

On topic. WR proved it worked a number of times among others over the years. While the FDA destroyed his personal copies of his work and any they could get thier hands on, all of it managed to survive. The farmers in eastern Montana think it works since they have hired the rainmaker ( who uses WR techniques) several times to bust thier drought and it worked every time. See the link I posted in my earlier post. I am sure the trolls will ignore the evidence so I won't argue with them.

Reich also was paid by blueberry farmers on Maine for following through on a promise to bring them rain. For all the writings and other things left behind by Reich it takes strong accusations of deliberately lying and things of those nature to just write him off. He worked in serious psychology circles in Europe with people like Freud before fleeing the Nazis. Freud didn't think he was a fraud, though they had theoretical disagreements on the nature of biological energy in the human body. Ironically Reich fled from the Nazis just to have his books burned in the US.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hey, how do I join the club you guys belong to? You sure do have a lot of zeal for chemtrail subjects. Do I have to fill out forms or something or is it invitation only?

It's easy all you have to do is give us your first born and we don't care the age, then you have to pass a rigid screening process and do an internship for a month then you may get the job.

Or you can send us a blank check and then you can be a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

He worked in serious psychology circles in Europe with people like Freud before fleeing the Nazis.

Did he work with them, or did they work for him as his doctors?

Freud didn't think he was a fraud, though they had theoretical disagreements on the nature of biological energy in the human body.

Had he still been alive today, I guarantee he would think that.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

LOL, and to translate for other readers "I have no way to answer your simple request so I'm going to disguise my failure by attacking you"

Too bad.

(post by Aloysius the Gaul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
It's easy all you have to do is give us your first born and we don't care the age, then you have to pass a rigid screening process and do an internship for a month then you may get the job.

Really, because from what I've read you just have to get referred and then you're not supposed to have any strong political beliefs, so you won't have any problem posting whatever you're told. So I'm way off I guess?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
a reply to: network dude

So when someone is deemed a "quack" by the FDA, it's standard procedure to burn all the books they can get their hands on?

Of course not... This is not normally how this works. I can't think of any other examples of it, ever.

and you know what - no one has said otherwise.

So at least you admit that government-sponsored book burning is very unusual and not a normal reaction.

So again I ask for proof that they burned all his books because they said he was a fraud.

Read the court reports already presented - the court order was to destroy the OG's and all literature promoting them.

That's a reason for some kind of action, but not book burning by the US feds. Did they burn Kevin Trudeau's books? Of course not, that would be stupid. Do you understand?

Yes - you are an ignorant troll.

I feel sorry for you, that you come so quickly to a point where you just have to call me names.

What you were supposed to tell me instead, is why such an unusual and extreme reaction as book burning, if the guy was just a regular fraud.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Guess that bit is getting swept under the carpet

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Great thread OP, just discovered it! S&F! Will be back later for more thorough reading and research........

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Really, because from what I've read you just have to get referred and then you're not supposed to have any strong political beliefs, so you won't have any problem posting whatever you're told. So I'm way off I guess?

Well at least your sticking to your faded way of thinking. Good job.

And what you have read is a fallacy. Just as Mr. Reich and his orgon cloud buster, all a joke.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

That's the norm for the Orgon cloudbuster crowd.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain

They weren't able to get all the books he published. They just gathered as much of it as they could find. But that's beside the point.

The point is, book burning is something controlled societies do.

And Book burning is bad. I don't agree with it. And to tell you the truth, if I had caught this guy trying to scam the ignorant, I would have let him go, as sometimes, it's good for the ignorant to get a lesson to make them a bit less stupid.

And he died of natural causes, not murder. Seriously, think about this from a non conspiracy nut position.

When you call other people nuts so quickly you have a problem, and you definitely don't win any points from me. If you go out into real public places and talk to real people, and call them nuts that easily... Well why don't you just go out and try it and see how that works for you?

Conspiracy nut. Please don't feel so damn self important to think that you are the only one. All of us here are under that umbrella. We joined a conspiracy site.

I swear, are all chemmies this fragile? Perhaps a few minutes in front of an ogrgone blaster will toughen you up.

So, when are you going to get to work proving this technology? Or are you going to take the lazy whiner road?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Conspiracy nut. Please don't feel so damn self important to think that you are the only one. All of us here are under that umbrella. We joined a conspiracy site.

You seem to have joined for completely different reasons than I have. And another big difference between you and me is that I don't have such an issue with being mature on a thread that I feel the need to call people names so quickly.

I stopped getting pleasure out of calling people names when I was still in public schools. Until you get past that level there is no point in you thinking that you are even seriously up to this discussion in the first place.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Well first I asked why it was necessary for the government to burn all of Reich's books if he was just a fraud, and I didn't get an answer to that from any of you either.

All I got was "I don't agree with book burning" and "I agree, book burning is despotic," etc. etc. That's not what I asked. I asked why do you think they did this if he was just a fraud? It's a rhetorical question. Obviously Reich wasn't just your typical fraud and the feds had more concern than they would for your Kevin Trudeau-type figure.

As someone pointed out on this thread earlier, the FDA also burned a bunch of books about stevia in the 1990's. There is nothing dangerous about stevia, and we know that for a fact now. The only thing dangerous about stevia is that it's a safe, natural herb that has the potential to wipe out the multi-million or multi-billion dollar sugar industry. That's the only sensible reason why someone would take it upon themselves to burn books on a plant and a sugar substitute which in reality is harmless. I know you see where I'm going with this. Talking to you people is like trying to talk to a brick wall.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join