It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"Cloudburst" has always referred to a short extreme amount of rain:
en.wikipedia.org...

"cloudbuster", the Reich invention, was indeed originally invented to create clouds and rain, not remove them. Of course it did not actually work, otherwise we've not be having any water problems anywhere in the world.
en.wikipedia.org...

"cloud busting" is a separate usage, and refers to a child's game, where you look at a small cloud and try to make it vanish with your mind. Of course the cloud eventually vanishes of its' own accord.
www.accuweather.com...

Someone who I gave an AccuWeather tour to last month said that when she was a kid (in the days when kids actually bothered to look up at the sky) they used to play a game called "Cloud Busting." The game goes like this: On a day with puffy clouds, find the smallest cloud and stare at it. Eventually, it will dissipate

It's also still practiced by people who believe in magic, or psychokinesis, and is sometimes called "cloud dissolving". There's an ATS thread about it here, with lots of believers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's basically an illusion - confirmation bias. The cloud would have vanished regardless of if you look at it or not. Time-lapse video shows this very well. Funny how the effect STILL works if you try it with clouds in videos. Try busting these clouds:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaulr

A "fail" is to insist that they do work without evidence to back up your claim. Persisting in such a claim when the continual lack of evidence it is pointed out, reduces the claim to drivel (IMO of course
)

I'm sorry i cannot accept that. Go back to the origional OP, that's a very well presented summary of "evidence", much of the follow up comments include various anecdotal and other evidence to support the initial ideas.

By simply sitting here and claiming that there is no evidence is woefully inaccurate. Similarly sitting here and expecting evidence to be presented for your pleasure is also unacceptable.

My apologies - after having similar discussions about many theories, I tend to use shorthand.

Clearly there is evidence - merely saying that something exists is evidence.

The question is how good is the evidence, so when I say "evidence" I am invariably meaning "credible evidence" - clearly there is no way you would know that as we have not had this conversation before.

So please allow me to restate - if cloudbusters were effective there would be credible evidence - repeatable, quantifiable, and objective.

But all there is is anecdotal, undocumented, unmeasureable and unrepeatable assertions.

Obviously your standards differ - but for me someone saying "it works" is not sufficient evidence for me to believe it is real in a world full of charlatans, misconceptions, errors, and all sorts of deceptions - both deliberate and otherwise.

I am not prepared to accept the existence or orgone, or the effectiveness of cloudbusters on faith alone.

so if you come to me and say "it is real, it exists" I am goign to ask you for your evidence, and when you can only provide the sort of evidence that you do I am going to say it is not enough, and here's why it is not enough and in fact here's evidence that it is actually false.

And when you reject to good evidence that you proposal is false in favour of bad evidence that it is true, I am going to clonclude that you are talking about drivel - whethe it be cloud busters, chemtrails, reptiloids or anythign else - rejection of real evidence in favour of faith-based belief is what characterises drivel for me.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by harryhallerCuriously, we never see contrails, of any sort in our skies.

If you live in South Africa, then you are not going to see many contrails unless you live sufficiently far from a major airport, and are on a route to that Airport. Of course it does get contrails in places. Just far less than Europe or the US.

South Africa has very few major cities, and almost no overfly traffic. Whereabouts do you live?

Flikr has a few photos of contrails over South Africa, eg www.flickr.com... (Pretoria)

A search for "contrails south africa" yeilds a few more - www.flickr.com...

Here's one of a contrail shadow over Palermo on a flight from Johannesburg taken from the a/c itself - www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Look at a map of the air routes in South Africa, with the thickness of the line indicating the amount of traffic:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be0b1f51a4d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Source: www.travelwithinsouthafrica.co.za...

The most likely place to see contrails is on the thicker lines. You are only going to see contrails at over 100 km from an airport, when the planes are high enough. Most people live at the ends of the lines, not in between. Since none of the lines go over large cities, then very few people in South Africa will see contrails, compared to the US.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I am not prepared to accept the existence or orgone, or the effectiveness of cloudbusters on faith alone.

Sure whatever, i don't actually need to convince you of anything. Either you're interested in finding out more, or you're just hammering the same old tired lines.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I would be delighted to find out more - but you aren't telling me more - you are telling me the same old stuff, with nothing to back it up.

IE you are telling me drivel

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here's another technique for busting chemtrails from the ground that is at least as effective as Orgone; spray them with vinegar:

Apparently he's managed to clear the skies over New York this summer.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Someone call the Mythbusters on this one!

I've investigated chemtrails and orgone and what not, and I think its fascinating how many people actually think these things are real.

I mean, I believe that there is no smoke without fire, so something is definitely making these people paranoid over things that aren't technically harming them.

But I had to use some sort of reasoning to come with an answer so I did this: I watched all of the planes that cause chemtrails over us for an entire day. Almost all of them were commercial flight planes heading for the city airport....all of the chemtrails were in the direction of the airport.

So to assume the chemtrails are right, is to assume that these people have nothing better to do but fill almost every commercial plane with chemicals so they can spray the sky with it.

And my brain immediately rejected this idea. It just doesn't make sense. If they were bizarre airplanes going in every which way and were not commercial planes I would question it and maybe be a little paranoid but its just not working. And orgone, lets assume this thing is real, do you seriously think a bunch of metal shavings and some resin and crystals are enough to change the air around you? For all you know it may even be harmful to you personally and you have absolutely no proof it isn't.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Very interesting. I've had black helicopters buzz my apartment building, when I was 27, but I think that had more to do with my radical right wing politics than the idea that at the time I was beginning to experiment with things like the Neurophone, and has purchased a report from Consumertronics on Radionics. I've had a few original ideas about such weather control tech, such as hooking up one of Lee Crock's devices to a cloudbuster, and making orgonite with granules of thorium dioxide, radium paint from watch hands, or uranium metal. Maybe a powerful shortwave UV light as well. Maybe connecting it to a buried vial of deuterium. Maybe point it at the helicopters as they circle. I do think having cloudbusters pointing straight up and down is a mistake, as Trevor James Constable, and DeMeo have said. Lowe's hardware has some 10 foot sections of conduit, steel, for less than $2 each, including tax. Maybe I'll get seven or so tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnusthe reading was critical to determining the outcome)

So they can omit essential parts of the experiment, hold their hand between a multimeter and the camera (when the reading is critical to the experiment), run things over and over until they get a negative result? (just things I've seen them do)
edit on 10-8-2012 by grizzle2 because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

And orgone, lets assume this thing is real, do you seriously think a bunch of metal shavings and some resin and crystals are enough to change the air around you? For all you know it may even be harmful to you personally and you have absolutely no proof it isn't.

Interesting. You want to call mythbusters about cloudbusting and chemtrails, but believe that orgonite is harmful?

If this is all so silly and consequenceless, as with many topics, what motivates people to spend their time and effort to write about it so much in a negative manner? I mean, it's just people playing in their backyards with some pipes and glue, right? Many people, meanwhile, believe these tiny, round composite things made out of wax, plastic, food dyes and toxic substances will help them, even though they demonstrably cause various severe systemic diseases, and can and often do even kill people. People even spend a great deal of money every month on these health amulet thingies, which they call "pills" or "prescription medications". And the companies that make them are always coming out with what they term "better" pills, but they have the same level of life-threatening "side" effects, which are really "effects" Where is the debunker / skeptic brigade on that issue? Do they really think liver failure is a good trade for losing one's acne (not that that really happens, as far as the good parts, the companies that make the pills do all the testing and write the reports, very creatively). .

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My camera made clouds appear and disappear....my own video...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-8-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I found this thread and just wanted to throw out there that you can find Reich's 2 original books on the discovery of orgone online, in pdf form, if you do a search or two. I have them saved to my computer already.

I haven't finished reading them yet but if you want to know how orgone energy relates to the atmosphere then forget what everyone is saying today and go back and read it from the man himself. The US government didn't burn his books, destroy all his machines and put him into prison (and then murder him) for nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

No - they did so because he was a quack peddling fake "medicine" and a fraud claiming he could make rain.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
No - they did so because he was a quack peddling fake "medicine" and a fraud claiming he could make rain.

So when there's a quack, the FDA goes out and tries to seize all the books they can and burn them all? That's what you think is supposed to happen in a free society?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

nice attempted strawman - but burning his books doesn't make him right or any less of a fraud & a fake.

sorry if you're a believer - I hope you get over it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You said the US government did all that stuff, including burning his books, because he was a quack. I'm looking at it right now, it's exactly what you said, so you don't know what a straw man is.

So you must really think that trying to burn all of someones books is what free and open societies are supposed to do.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

nope - you are still obfuscating.

I never said it was OK, and whether it was or not, he was still a quack, and that is still why they did it, and it still remains a total answer to your comment "The US government didn't burn his books, destroy all his machines and put him into prison (and then murder him) for nothing. " - no, they didn't do it for nothing - they did it because he was a quack and a fraud.

Trying to turn it into a discussion of whether I think that is OK or not, or trying to suggest that he wasn't a quack because it happened is EXACTLY a strawman argument.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

answer to your comment "The US government didn't burn his books, destroy all his machines and put him into prison (and then murder him) for nothing. " - no, they didn't do it for nothing - they did it because he was a quack and a fraud.

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain

answer to your comment "The US government didn't burn his books, destroy all his machines and put him into prison (and then murder him) for nothing. " - no, they didn't do it for nothing - they did it because he was a quack and a fraud.

Prove it.

Following two critical articles about him in The New Republic and Harper's, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration obtained an injunction against the interstate shipment of orgone accumulators and associated literature, believing they were dealing with a "fraud of the first magnitude."[8] Charged with contempt in 1956 for having violated the injunction, Reich was sentenced to two years in prison, and that summer over six tons of his publications were burned by order of the court.[9] He died in jail of heart failure just over a year later, days before he was due to apply for parole

Link

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join