It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirCoxone
who abuses unicorns? show them to me and I'll deal with it.

I didn't realize your real purpose in this thread was actually comedic relief. My bad.

Originally posted by adeclerk
Just find a unicorn who is a medical doctor, and then starts telling people they can heal all their ailments with pieces of copper and crystal.

More comedy instead of a serious rebuttal?

Seriously, show me where the FDA has ever went on a witch-hunt of a book-burning for unicorn-related literature.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I didn't realize your real purpose in this thread was actually comedic relief. My bad.

Just find a unicorn who is a medical doctor, and then starts telling people they can heal all their ailments with pieces of copper and crystal.

Seriously, show me where the FDA has ever went on a witch-hunt of a book-burning for unicorn-related literature.

They burned books on Stevia in the 90s. Maybe that's a cover up as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think you're right, because Stevia is a natural herb substitute for sugar, that is much healthier for you than sugar and even moreso than Splenda and all the other big-name brands.

You can't patent a herb.

Next you'll tell me that the FDA is genuinely concerned for everyone's health, to pay no attention to the fact that heads of the FDA are shuffled back and forth between pharmaceutical companies when they're not working for the government, and to pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Some more info about that for you:

In 1991, after receiving an anonymous industry complaint, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) labeled stevia as an "unsafe food additive" and restricted its import.[30][57][58] The FDA's stated reason was "toxicological information on stevia is inadequate to demonstrate its safety."[59] This ruling was controversial, as stevia proponents pointed out that this designation violated the FDA's own guidelines under which natural substances used prior to 1958, with no reported adverse effects, should be generally recognized as safe (GRAS) as long as the substance was being used in the same way and format as prior to 1958.

Stevia occurs naturally, requiring no patent to produce it. As a consequence, since the import ban in 1991, marketers and consumers of stevia have shared a belief that the FDA acted in response to industry pressure.[30] Arizona congressman Jon Kyl, for example, called the FDA action against stevia "a restraint of trade to benefit the artificial sweetener industry."[60] To protect the complainant, the FDA deleted names in the original complaint in its responses to requests filed under the Freedom of Information Act.[30]

Stevia remained banned until after the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act forced the FDA in 1995 to revise its stance to permit stevia to be used as a dietary supplement, although not as a food additive — a position that stevia proponents regard as contradictory because it simultaneously labels stevia as safe and unsafe, depending on how it is sold.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I think you're right, because Stevia is a natural herb substitute for sugar, that is much healthier for you than sugar and even moreso than Splenda and all the other big-name brands.

You can't patent a herb.

Next you'll tell me that the FDA is genuinely concerned for everyone's health, to pay no attention to the fact that heads of the FDA are shuffled back and forth between pharmaceutical companies when they're not working for the government, and to pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

edit on 16-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

Yeah the stevia suppression may be an actual conspiracy by the artificial sweetener companies. But Reich's books were burned because he was claiming the efficacy of a medical device, the orgone accumulator, which has never been shown to work. It's no secret.

ETA: I've read about stevia, I use extracts of it myself.
edit on 6/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yeah the stevia suppression may be an actual conspiracy by the artificial sweetener companies. But Reich's books were burned because he was claiming the efficacy of a medical device, the orgone accumulator, which has never been shown to work. It's no secret.

So your other instance of FDA book-banning only emphasized my point that they don't perform fascist banning or destroying of literature for honest reasons.

Remember they didn't just burn Reich's books and papers on orgone, but his work in psychology, such as "The Mass Psychology of Fascism." Now who would want to destroy every copy of that, that they could get their hands on? A fascist, maybe? Let me guess, fascists are good now too?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So your other instance of FDA book-banning only emphasized my point that they don't perform fascist banning or destroying of literature for honest reasons.

Remember they didn't just burn Reich's books and papers on orgone, but his work in psychology, such as "The Mass Psychology of Fascism." Now who would want to destroy every copy of that, that they could get their hands on? A fascist, maybe? Let me guess, fascists are good now too?

We've never had a fascist government in the United States, so, no. Fascism: An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. Sounds more like the Tea Party to me.

The more likely answer is that the psychological organizations lobbied for it, but that's only speculation on my part (just as the reasons for why they would burn that are speculation on your part). But none of this supports that orgone works and is being covered up. If that were the case, 1. They would probably have done a better job covering it up, 2 It would be very easy to demonstrate that orgone works (no one has, in 70 years).

If you want a copy of that book, though, you can get it here.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

We've never had a fascist government in the United States, so, no. Fascism: An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. Sounds more like the Tea Party to me.

So why would the FDA go out of their way in the 1950s to burn all of Reich's work on the psychology of fascism, and basically everything he ever wrote that they could get their hands on? That goes way above and beyond a purely medical issue, not to mention there are lots of quack doctors out there who never have the "pleasure" of having all their work destroyed by the FDA. So what gives man? I know you are an apologist for the FDA and the government in general but I'm not buying the excuses.

If you want a copy of that book, though, you can get it here.

That's fortunate for us, yes. But it doesn't take away from the fact that the FDA did try to eradicate the book several decades ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That's fortunate for us, yes. But it doesn't take away from the fact that the FDA did try to eradicate the book several decades ago.

You're right, but it's still irrelevant to the fact that orgone doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

This statement doesn't become any more logical the more you repeat it. His orgone research is what triggered the entire FDA crack-down. The FDA doesn't just go around burning all the work of any quack doctor. That isn't their place.

Between burning all of Reich's others work, and the Stevia controversy, we've already seen two examples, one of them immediately related to Reich himself, that the FDA is involved in high corruption.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This statement doesn't become any more logical the more you repeat it. His orgone research is what triggered the entire FDA crack-down. The FDA doesn't just go around burning all the work of any quack doctor. That isn't their place.

Between burning all of Reich's others work, and the Stevia controversy, we've already seen two examples, one of them immediately related to Reich himself, that the FDA is involved in high corruption.

Again, you are detracting from the fact that orgone doesn't work. The FDA might be corrupt, I won't make a judgement until I do some more research.

Orgone hasn't worked. Hasn't busted a cloud. Hasn't made rain. Hasn't healed. Etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yes it is:

www.fda.gov...

CPG Sec. 140.100 Seizure of Books that Constitute Misleading Labeling

For many years, the agency has recommended the seizure not only of violative articles but also the labeling which causes them to be violative.

Printed material that promotes the use of a product is labeling within the meaning of the Act. In order to be labeling, the printed material must "accompany" the product in any one of several ways which have been well established by the courts. Although all accompanying materials constitute labeling, the extent to which they "accompany" it may be direct or indirect. For example, some printed material may consist of a printed sheet bearing the name of a particular product, stating its intended uses and directions for use, and naming the manufacturer and/or distributor. Some printed material may contain statements about several products, which statements occupy a reasonably small portion of the material, for example, one chapter in a book of twenty chapters. Additionally, this labeling may be printed not on behalf of the manufacturer or distributor of a product but by an unrelated publishing company, and may be sold routinely in book stores as well as in certain locations where its association with a product evidences the fact that it is labeling.

Over the years, courts have condemned and ordered destroyed labeling that was seized along with the product. In three cases, a claimant challenged the court's authority under the Act to seize, condemn and destroy labeling, arguing that these actions are contrary to the free speech protections of the first amendment. The courts have rejected these challenges although one court overturned the seizure of books displayed near a violative article by concluding that the books were not labeling, in that they did not "accompany" the article, rather than by reaching the first amendment issue.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

OK enough jokes, the burning of books of any kind is horrific and I don't support it at all. However they also burnt Lady Chatterlies Lover and anything slightly risque. There was a period of history, which is a blight on the past of sll Western countries, when book burning was a popular sport.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Again, you are detracting from the fact that orgone doesn't work.

That is not a fact, that is your personal opinion.

The FDA might be corrupt, I won't make a judgement until I do some more research.

Wow, after everything just posted, now you're going to do "research" to see if the FDA is really corrupt?

Orgone hasn't worked. Hasn't busted a cloud. Hasn't made rain. Hasn't healed. Etc.

Then why was Reich paid by farmers in Maine for ending a drought when no rain was forecast?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Yes it is:

Now all you have to do is explain how all the books he wrote, including books on the psychology of fascism and other non-fiction books that had nothing to do with either medicine or psychology, were also seized and destroyed.

None of those things were "labeling" by any use of the word whatsoever, and this has been pointed out for decades.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Then why was Reich paid by farmers in Maine for ending a drought when no rain was forecast?

Because he was able to convince them that he had caused the rain.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Uncinus:

According to Reich's findings, however, the presence of well-formed jet contrails is a general indicator of a healthy cloud-forming atmosphere.

Hi, again, Bsbray11.
Remember at the beginning of this thread when Uncinus pointed out that your Reichian Rubber Chicken was based on a misunderstanding of Reich's material?

Well, now I am concerned that you have misunderstood Reich once more.

But that's OK, because Reich is complicated; so I would like to help out.

AdeClerk...

Again, you are detracting from the fact that orgone doesn't work. The FDA might be corrupt, I won't make a judgement until I do some more research. Orgone hasn't worked. Hasn't busted a cloud. Hasn't made rain. Hasn't healed. Etc.

Yeah, 'Look at the bright Shiny Orgone Generators; Don't really look at Reich's ideas... C'mon you guys; you still fallin' for this? Hey! Look over there!

Do you folks really think that Reich was harassed, imprisoned and driven to suicide because of his Orgone generators?
If so, please excuse me while I giggle my ass off.

OK. I am back.

Listen, guys, there all sorts of 'snake-oil' and 'miraculous devices' out there and you don't see the FDA or whatever running around having weekly book burnings and scientist lynchings. I know there are exceptions such as Royal Rife and those get me upset, too, but lets us stay focused on Reich for a moment.

Yeah, he had dangerous ideas, but before you go and misunderstand Reich, make sure you know which ideas were dangerous; Reich was trying to tell us that We are the source of the 'Fascism'...

From the standpoint of social development, the family cannot be considered the basis of the authoritarian state, only as one of the most important institutions which support it.

It is, however, its central reactionary germ cell, the most important place of reproduction of the reactionary and conservative individual.

Being itself caused by the authoritarian system, the family becomes the most important institution for its conservation. In this connection, the findings of Morgan and of Engels are still entirely correct.

Source:en.wikipedia.org...

All I had to do is go right around the corner to grab that from Wikipedia. Let's see if I can find another...

Yep. Here is a synopsis of 'Listen, Little Man' by Wilhelm Reich...

...it tells how Reich watched, at first naively, then with amazement, and finally with horror, at what the Little Man does to himself;

how he suffers and rebels;

how he esteems his enemies and murders his friends;

how, wherever he gains power as a "representative of the people," he misuses this power and makes it crueler than the power it has supplanted.

Reich has us to look honestly at ourselves and to assume responsibility for our lives and for the great untapped potential that lies in the depth of human nature.

Source:en.wikipedia.org...!

So, what do you think Reich would think of 'ChemTrails'? Do you think he would encourage swinging Rubber Chickens at Phantoms?

So, you see what the dangerous ideas are now? Some of you are still not going to see it because it will require you to work harder than you ever have before to see yourselves honestly. And that hurts sometimes.

So, just so you get it; In W. Reich's scheme of things:

You (Me, you and everyone; it's true) = Fascism. And the Source of all Fascism.

Listen, folks The End is Coming. But it ain't the 'End' you think it is. It is the end of pretending. Not the End of The World.

It is not going to be like some Cosmic Fireworks Parade.

It is going to be like a John Bradshaw on the Family seminar on steroids. Believe it.

And when it is done, and we are on our way, people will have a different appreciation for 'ChemTrails'

Hope I've been helpful.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Because he was able to convince them that he had caused the rain.

And you're going to prove that the farmers were wrong?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Hi, again, Bsbray11.
Remember at the beginning of this thread when Uncinus pointed out that your Reichian Rubber Chicken was based on a misunderstanding of Reich's material?

Yes and I remember you would never elaborate on what you were talking about so maybe we will see something different here for a change.

Listen, guys, there all sorts of 'snake-oil' and 'miraculous devices' out there and you don't see the FDA or whatever running around having weekly book burnings and scientist lynchings. I know there are exceptions such as Royal Rife and those get me upset, too, but lets us stay focused on Reich for a moment.

Yeah, he had dangerous ideas, but before you go and misunderstand Reich, make sure you know which ideas were dangerous; Reich was trying to tell us that We are the source of the 'Fascism'...

Once again you have diverted from his work on orgone to other subjects. You are not actually explaining anything about this "complicated" subject. I'm beginning to think you are intentionally distracting away from his work with orgone since you keep saying you're going to explain it and then you immediately divert to something completely different. What is this, the old good cop/bad cop shtick?

Hope I've been helpful.

Not hardly. If you're going to say Reich was lying about orgone but serious about everything else then just come out and put it like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes and I remember you would never elaborate on what you were talking about so maybe we will see something different here for a change.

I didn't say it or that I would explain it; Uncinus did. I am surprised that you did not stop what you were doing at the moment and go research what Uncinus put up. It is at the beginning of your thread if you want to go back and look.

You are not actually explaining anything about this "complicated" subject.

I did not offer to. And why would I be so presumptious as to explain Orgone to you; the originator of this thread on Orgone?

What I have explained, Bsbray11, is the part of Reich that is complicated and probably had more to do with his harassment. But instead of pick it up and examine it you just blew right by it.

You need some rest from this dude, you are like a crazed dog snapping at imaginary flies. Give it a rest.

Are you really going to just jump right over what I have posted there? We Are The fascists, Bsbray11!

You want Reich's message? That was it. All that other Orgone crap may be the basis for possibly how we understand our energetic selves in the future but we have much bigger fish to fry right now and you are trying to fry them with wooden skillets.

Take the Summer off, Dude.

I'm beginning to think you are intentionally distracting away from his work with orgone

Dude, just come out and say it and really make my day; 'Frater210 is a Disinfo agent'

Not hardly. If you're going to say Reich was lying about orgone but serious about everything else then just come out and put it like that.

Seriously? Not helpful? But now you really understand what Reich meant by fascism. I feel better, anyhow, knowing that interested parties will know what the guy was talking about.

Just so it is said clearly...

Reich was harassed because of his ideas. Orgone generators just provided the excuse.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Spellink

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I didn't say it or that I would explain it; Uncinus did.

Argument from ignorance is not synonymous with an explanation.

You are not actually explaining anything about this "complicated" subject.

I did not offer to.

This is what I was responding to:

But that's OK, because Reich is complicated; so I would like to help out.

I'm not interested in arguing over semantics here. Nor do I need the rest of Reich's work pointed out, because I am aware of it.

What I have explained, Bsbray11, is the part of Reich that is complicated and probably had more to do with his harassment. But instead of pick it up and examine it you just blew right by it.

Right, because I find your opinion "interesting" but I don't buy it personally. It sounds like more government-apologetic distractions. Basically you are pointing out Reich's other work but saying his orgone research was all bunk and due to some sort of propaganda. Personally I would sooner believe you were posting the government propaganda honestly. I have no doubt Reich wrote his own work and genuinely believed what he wrote, and it was obviously the same man who wrote the work on psychology and etc. He studied under Freud, who also happened to believe in a biological life energy underlying various psychological issues.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join