It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 21
96
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


No meteorologists have noticed an effect of cloudbusters on weather in the areas where people are using them (I bet they would have noticed in Sedona, there's thousands of cloudbusters out there!), and no documented case of healing from orgone devices. If they're such a miracle, I guess I could use one to reverse Type 1 Diabetes, no? Could you send me one, I'd love to try what you believe in so hard!

Reminds me of the time machine in Napoleon Dynamite. Hold on, I forgot the crystals.




posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by wcitizen
 


No meteorologists have noticed an effect of cloudbusters on weather in the areas where people are using them (I bet they would have noticed in Sedona, there's thousands of cloudbusters out there!), and no documented case of healing from orgone devices. If they're such a miracle, I guess I could use one to reverse Type 1 Diabetes, no? Could you send me one, I'd love to try what you believe in so hard!

Reminds me of the time machine in Napoleon Dynamite. Hold on, I forgot the crystals.


Please provide proof for the statements you're making.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


There is no cure for diabetes. Orgone energy cannot cure diabetes, therefore orgone devices cannot heal a type 1 diabetic. Well, any disease for that matter. Maybe I can be the first diabetic to be cured by pieces of rocks and metal!


Hey, maybe tying a copper wire around your toes will divert the dark orgone energy away from the body, thereby curing leukemia!
ETA: No orgone device has healed anyone, ever. If they had, there would be some evidence, somewhere, and medicine as we know it would be changed!
edit on 6/12/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
That's twice you've avoided the question when I asked for proof. I never mentioned diabetes in either of them. Not that I mind you avoiding the question, but you pounce, yes, pounce on those who believe in chemtrails for much, much less. You're always shouting for proof.

If a someone who believes in chemtrails expresses an opinion as fact, you're on to them like a ton of bricks - so let me flag this up as double standards and hypocrisy.

Or else, provide the proof for the statements you made.

edit on 13-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
That's twice you've avoided the question when I asked for proof. I never mentioned diabetes in either of them. Not that I mind you avoiding the question, but you pounce, yes, pounce on those who believe in chemtrails for much, much less. You're always shouting for proof.

If a someone who believes in chemtrails expresses an opinion as fact, you're on to them like a ton of bricks - so let me flag this up as double standards and hypocrisy.

Or else, provide the proof for the statements you made.

edit on 13-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

You're right, I'm so sorry, how did I forget the burden of proof. I shouldn't have even given an example of it not working, it only takes one instance of it working for you to be right. So, let's see it.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by wcitizen
That's twice you've avoided the question when I asked for proof. I never mentioned diabetes in either of them. Not that I mind you avoiding the question, but you pounce, yes, pounce on those who believe in chemtrails for much, much less. You're always shouting for proof.

If a someone who believes in chemtrails expresses an opinion as fact, you're on to them like a ton of bricks - so let me flag this up as double standards and hypocrisy.

Or else, provide the proof for the statements you made.

edit on 13-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

You're right, I'm so sorry, how did I forget the burden of proof. I shouldn't have even given an example of it not working, it only takes one instance of it working for you to be right. So, let's see it.


You're using disinfo tactics here to avoid answering the questions.

Why would that be? Oh yes, you don't have any! Lol.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
You're right, I'm so sorry, how did I forget the burden of proof. I shouldn't have even given an example of it not working, it only takes one instance of it working for you to be right. So, let's see it.


I know how much you flail around when presented with what you are doing, but pay close attention PLEASE:


Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.


www.nizkor.org...


First of all, has anyone even claimed here that orgone cures diseases? Not that I've seen.

So first, you present a straw-man argument that "orgone can't do this" or "orgone can't do that" (side "B" of the "argument," which are claims that you have not substantiated anyway and are arguments from ignorance), and then when asked for proof of this, you exactly follow this procedure: "a lack of evidence for side A [a straw-man you invented] is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B."


Of all the people trolling the chemtrails forum it's my opinion that you have the worst understanding of these fallacies, the way you use them over and over in these discussions relentlessly, and arrogantly thinking you are actually proving something with them on top of that.

edit on 13-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
So first, you present a straw-man argument that "orgone can't do this" or "orgone can't do that" (side "B" of the "argument," which are claims that you have not substantiated anyway and are arguments from ignorance), and then when asked for proof of this, you exactly follow this procedure: "a lack of evidence for side A [a straw-man you invented] is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B."


What's so straw-man about orgone not being able to do what Reich claimed it could do? Here's what he claimed:



A lack of evidence for THAT can be taken as evidence that it does not do it. Seeing as how the orgone believers have had 70 years to demonstrate it, and failed to do so.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
What's so straw-man about orgone not being able to do what Reich claimed it could do?


Why is it a straw-man? Okay.

1) He never claimed it cures all kinds of diseases like you are misconstruing. Read your own damned graphic.

2) It was his claim, not mine, and I am in no position to substantiate anything Reich himself claimed, and Reich himself is dead, after the FDA destroyed every piece of his work they could get their hands on.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
1) He never claimed it cures all kinds of diseases like you are misconstruing. Read your own damned graphic.

Yeah he did. He claimed a hell of a lot more than that.



Reich believed that many diseases, and particularly cancer, were caused by deficits or constrictions in the flow of orgone in the body, and developed specially designed "orgone accumulators" which supposedly charged the body with orgone collected from the atmosphere. These devices were distributed as devices to improve general health and increase sexual potency, and later were adopted into tools such as cloudbusters, devices intended to stimulate rainfall.

Pure quackery!

Originally posted by bsbray11
2) It was his claim, not mine, and I am in no position to substantiate anything Reich himself claimed, and Reich himself is dead, after the FDA destroyed every piece of his work they could get their hands on.

Well, you are the one parroting his nonsense on here.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Uncinus
What's so straw-man about orgone not being able to do what Reich claimed it could do?


Why is it a straw-man? Okay.

1) He never claimed it cures all kinds of diseases like you are misconstruing. Read your own damned graphic.
.


I'm say that he claimed what he wrote. That's all.

That's what I say there's no demonstrable evidence of, and hence probably does not actually happen.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Why would that be? Oh yes, you don't have any! Lol.

I can't prove that it doesn't work, but we can logically conclude that it doesn't....since you have no proof of a single instance when it ever has. That's all it would take. One time. 70 years, it's never happened.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Indeed - it is called evidence of absence

BS knows about it - he has had it pointed out to him many times before, it is a reasonable dedction to make in the circumstances notesd.........but it does not suit his sophistry! :lol



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow crazy cool thread. This reminds me of a documentary I saw on PBS I believe where some farmers out in Montana hired a guy to make rain during a severe drought. And he did something similar with a bunch of pipes but they were much bigger and made it rain.

Edited to add i found this article on him:

www.rainmaker-rainmaker.com...
edit on 14-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by adeclerk
You're right, I'm so sorry, how did I forget the burden of proof. I shouldn't have even given an example of it not working, it only takes one instance of it working for you to be right. So, let's see it.


I know how much you flail around when presented with what you are doing, but pay close attention PLEASE:


Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.


www.nizkor.org...


First of all, has anyone even claimed here that orgone cures diseases? Not that I've seen.

So first, you present a straw-man argument that "orgone can't do this" or "orgone can't do that" (side "B" of the "argument," which are claims that you have not substantiated anyway and are arguments from ignorance), and then when asked for proof of this, you exactly follow this procedure: "a lack of evidence for side A [a straw-man you invented] is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B."


Of all the people trolling the chemtrails forum it's my opinion that you have the worst understanding of these fallacies, the way you use them over and over in these discussions relentlessly, and arrogantly thinking you are actually proving something with them on top of that.

edit on 13-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)


The claim here is that orgone even exists, never mind cures disease.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by wcitizen

Why would that be? Oh yes, you don't have any! Lol.

I can't prove that it doesn't work, but we can logically conclude that it doesn't....since you have no proof of a single instance when it ever has. That's all it would take. One time. 70 years, it's never happened.


Adeclerk, as you well know, I have never said anything about whether I believe it does or it doesn't. You stated it doesn't work. You state opinions as if they are hard fact - despite the fact that it has been pointed out to you many times, you refuse to qualify these statements as an opinion.

Yet, if someone else does the same thing you pounce and demand proof and harrass and harrass that person.

So, yes, I'm calling you out as someone who lacks integrity. You operate double standards, you're posts wreak of hypocrisy and deliberate double standards. And you think that is fun..

It is possible to prove, so either prove your statements or admit that you are spewing opinions for which YOU have NO evidence. - something which you would never accept from those who hold contrary beliefs to your own.








edit on 14-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Adeclerk, as you well know, I have never said anything about whether I believe it does or it doesn't. You stated it doesn't work. You state opinions as if they are hard fact - despite the fact that it has been pointed out to you many times, you refuse to qualify these statements as an opinion.

It's not an opinion, it's never worked, so how do you figure it's an opinion? Allow me to reiterate:
I can't prove that it doesn't work, but we can logically conclude that it doesn't....since you have no proof of a single instance when it ever has. That's all it would take. One time. 70 years, it's never happened.


Originally posted by wcitizen
Yet, if someone else does the same thing you pounce and demand proof and harrass and harrass that person.

Only if they talk about chemtrails, orgone energy, or other quackery. There is no EVIDENCE (notice the word evidence, not the word proof) that any of those things exist, so claiming they do is a belief based in no more than faith.

Originally posted by wcitizen
So, yes, I'm calling you out as someone who lacks integrity.

That's fine, you may think things about stuff.

Originally posted by wcitizen
You operate double standards, you're posts wreak of hypocrisy and deliberate double standards. And you think that is fun..

Show me some direct quotes of hypocrisy and double standards and I might be more inclined to believe you.


Originally posted by wcitizen
It is possible to prove, so either prove your statements or admit that you are spewing opinions for which YOU have NO evidence. - something which you would never accept from those who hold contrary beliefs to your own.

Again, I agree, you can prove that orgone energy works. But no one ever has, not even once. Not one time in 70 years. The evidence is on my side, orgone energy doesn't work.

I'll even be so bold as to say it has never healed anyone or busted a cloud. Or does it attract clouds to cause rainfall now? I forgot, cloudbusters both make clouds go away and make rain. Interesting.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow 21 pages of mostly the same few trolls and their circular arguments... Sigh
Gee one has to wonder why they are trying so hard and why they are here, if they think this is such bunk why so interested... DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

On topic. WR proved it worked a number of times among others over the years. While the FDA destroyed his personal copies of his work and any they could get thier hands on, all of it managed to survive. The farmers in eastern Montana think it works since they have hired the rainmaker ( who uses WR techniques) several times to bust thier drought and it worked every time. See the link I posted in my earlier post. I am sure the trolls will ignore the evidence so I won't argue with them.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


That link was bunk, meteorologists would have noticed if that drought had ended from a 'rainmaker'.

How does a cloudbuster make rain, anyway, I thought its supposed to make clouds go away!


Why didn't the farmers hire these guys?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by wcitizen
Adeclerk, as you well know, I have never said anything about whether I believe it does or it doesn't. You stated it doesn't work. You state opinions as if they are hard fact - despite the fact that it has been pointed out to you many times, you refuse to qualify these statements as an opinion.

It's not an opinion, it's never worked, so how do you figure it's an opinion? Allow me to reiterate:
I can't prove that it doesn't work, but we can logically conclude that it doesn't....since you have no proof of a single instance when it ever has. That's all it would take. One time. 70 years, it's never happened.



I'm still waiting for you to provide the evidence to back up your opinion stated as fact. To just keep repeating the same opinion doesn't make it any more valid.


Originally posted by wcitizen
Yet, if someone else does the same thing you pounce and demand proof and harrass and harrass that person.

Only if they talk about chemtrails, orgone energy, or other quackery. There is no EVIDENCE (notice the word evidence, not the word proof) that any of those things exist, so claiming they do is a belief based in no more than faith.

See above. You just keep repeating your opinion as if it is fact, and you have still provided not one shred of evidence.



Originally posted by wcitizen
So, yes, I'm calling you out as someone who lacks integrity.




That's fine, you may think things about stuff.


Originally posted by wcitizen
You operate double standards, you're posts wreak of hypocrisy and deliberate double standards. And you think that is fun..

Show me some direct quotes of hypocrisy and double standards and I might be more inclined to believe you.



See your opinions above stated as fact without any evidence to support them. See your many, many posts where you demand evidence from others. That's hypocrisy.and double standards.

You're stating they don't work. You're not stating this as an 'opinion' you're stating it as fact. If it's fact there must be proof. Where's that proof?

Come on AC, you can't demand proof from others and then refuse to provide it yourself.....without exposing the hypocrisy of your modus operandum.
edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
96
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join