It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
They are building Reichian 'Cloud Busters'. They are only fighting 'ChemTrails' in their heads. Like tilting at windmills for all the good the cloud busters will do them. Uncinus is right...

I already claimed in the OP that I don't have hard proof of any of this. For all the mockery in your post here, I assume you will either post your proof that this is all ineffectual, or else make the same admission that I did from the start?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
If something is verifiable by simple experiment, then how exactly could it be kept secret? Just post it online.

Yeah, post it online so the peanut gallery can come doo-doo on it with a million excuses from the comfort of their armchairs without so much as lifting an arm to verify any of it themselves.

Again I can point out example after example of this same thing across many different fields of research. Global warming, alternative energy, theoretical physics, on and on and on. Even things that have been proven beyond a shadow of a down, like quantum entanglement, are still "debunked" on here by people with PhDs in finger flapping.

You could verify it yourself. Find someone who knows how to verify it, get them to tell you how, then post the results here. It would change the world

There are many people who will vouch for the effectiveness of orgone energy, but you no doubt have a slew of excuses already lined up for those people. I already said I do not personally have any proof for you, I am not asking you to prove a negative in that this is all truly bunk (and you wouldn't be able to prove it anyway) and you obviously have no intention of changing your mind either. So why keep wasting your time here brother?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Here we go again with your blatant ignorance of the burden of proof. Do you need it to be explained once again?

You never explained anything except your own confusion.

Again, I did not say I had proof.

A lack of proof is not automatic proof of anything to the contrary. It is simply a vacuum of proof, either way!

Read your own damned links.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I already claimed in the OP that I don't have hard proof of any of this. For all the mockery in your post here, I assume you will either post your proof that this is all ineffectual, or else make the same admission that I did from the start?

How does one prove that a device never found to be effectual (though dreamt to be) ineffectual?

Wouldn't you have to have an effectual model to compare it to?

So, no, I am not going to 'prove' it is ineffectual.

I just think that 'Chemmies' have already been subjected to enough humiliation at the hands of the likes of Clifford Carnicom and others.

It seems as bad or worse to me as the so called 'de-bunkers' at ATS.

It has crossed my mind at this point that there is some group of 'Chemmies' out there that consider it a right of passage, or something, to come to ATS and see how long they can last in the Geo-Engineering and 'ChemTrail' forum.
If so this is damaging to those of us that would really like to understand because they come here ill prepared with old material that has been of no help in the past.

I would like to know where everyone thinks the 'dis-information is coming from, now?

Big Red Flag
Orgone Energy: "I can't show you how it works, but trust me, it works"

Reich is certainly worth studying but if he is going to be able to assist us with the 'ChemTrail' problem it is probably not going to come from his orgone generators. Many of his other ideas are very valuable, though.

Thanks again for the really great pictures of 'Cloud Busters'

Have you read Cosmic Pulse of Life by Trevor James Constable?

edit on 1-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Fight Gravity!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There's an infinite number things I can't prove don't work but have also never been shown to work. What's so special about this one?

You can't just put something forward, with zero evidence that it works, and say "Well, you can't prove that it doesn't work!!!!!!!!"

If it worked it would be EASY to demonstrate. So demonstrate.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
But what happens when there is simultaneously a concerted disinformation campaign against it, too? Then what do you think you would see? Maybe something like the global warming nonsense that keeps going back and forth, you think?

.Ah, the prove it, prove it, battle cry!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

How does one prove that a device never found to be effectual (though dreamt to be) ineffectual?

That's a problem that someone making the definite claim "it does not work" would have to worry about. I didn't make that claim. Are you?

I have not seen where it was never found to be effectual, either. Proving that would also be trying to prove a negative. Do you have lists handy of the results of every use of such devices? What data are you going off of here exactly?

I just think that 'Chemmies' have already been subjected to enough humiliation at the hands of the likes of Clifford Carnicom and others.

Then you have others posting here denying that chemtrails even exist at all.

Different people see different things for different reasons.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There's an infinite number things I can't prove don't work but have also never been shown to work. What's so special about this one?

I don't know, why are you posting here?

Apparently there is something "special" about it that attracted you like a moth to a light.

You can't just put something forward, with zero evidence that it works, and say "Well, you can't prove that it doesn't work!!!!!!!!"

Show me where I claimed to have proof of all of this.

Some people are apparently not mature enough to entertain ideas that haven't already been proven.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That would be funny if the government said these devices were illegal because interfering with contrails would be dangerous to the environment

link   
i don't believe in chem-trails at all. i do believe that the sun is emitting particles which are randomly transmuting matter. which is why they are spraying reflective particles into the atmosphere to deflect and protect us from these strange rays.

hey, a non nefarious conspiracy!

link   

I have not seen where it was never found to be effectual, either. Proving that would also be trying to prove a negative. Do you have lists handy of the results of every use of such devices? What data are you going off of here exactly?

All that is needed is for you to demonstrate one instance where it DOES work. That's all. Then it would be proven.

Instead you twist it around and ask for ALL the instances where it does not work?

Show one verifiable instance of Orgone working.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
i don't believe in chem-trails at all. i do believe that the sun is emitting particles which are randomly transmuting matter. which is why they are spraying reflective particles into the atmosphere to deflect and protect us from these strange rays.

Those would by definition be chemtrails.

The only people trying to say that chemicals being sprayed in the atmosphere are not chemical trails, are the ones who are simply trying to discredit the word "chemtrails" without bothering with the fact that chemicals being dumped into the atmosphere is already common knowledge.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

All that is needed is for you to demonstrate one instance where it DOES work. That's all. Then it would be proven.

That's more easily said than done given all the variables that you would have to take into account in the first place. That's why I am not even claiming to have proof.

Why do you feel you must force me to prove something that I'm not even claiming is proven in the first place? Is this how you get your rocks off? I really don't understand what your agenda here is.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If orgone energy worked then someone could easily demonstrate it working, then the world of science would change.

This has not happened.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No they do not see things differently. Not with this subject matter.

The debate has become very systematic and therefore can be appreciated as a system. You are a product of that system.

The system has fairly stabilized so it is kicking out little carbon copies now and you are one of them.

Do you really think that we have never seen your very special and unique views on this?

Think again. This phenomenon has been occurring for 13 + years. Do you even know you have been replicated out of this system?

You are not unique and neither are your ideas concerning 'ChemTrails"

We do not need carbon copies.

Break the system. And maybe you will have the opportunity to have unique thoughts again.

Good luck (I mean that
)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If orgone energy worked then someone could easily demonstrate it working, then the world of science would change.

Right. I can just imagine you drinking coffee and reading your newspaper in 1800s England. "If there were anything to this electricity nonsense then the whole world would be instantly changed and I wouldn't have to be sitting here fussing about it right now!!"

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No they do not see things differently. Not with this subject matter.

Then why are we arguing?

The debate has become very systematic and therefore can be appreciated as a system. You are a product of that system.

Be careful, you could be projecting your own characteristics onto others.

Do you really think that we have never seen your very special and unique views on this?

Do you think I've never heard anyone trash-talking Reich's work before?

Break the system. And maybe you will have the opportunity to have unique thoughts again.

Good luck (I mean that
)

I'm looking for substance. If you had it, I would listen. If you just want to tell me that I'm wrong because other people already think what I do, you should already know better than to think that is an argument of any logical consequence at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Right. I can just imagine you drinking coffee and reading your newspaper in 1800s England. "If there were anything to this electricity nonsense then the whole world would be instantly changed and I wouldn't have to be sitting here fussing about it right now!!"

Er no, I'd say "show me", someone would show me, and then I'd say "Okay, it works!"

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I do not think you are wrong.

I think you are more akin to a cardboard box full of 'ChemTrail' memorabilia.

13+ years.

Good luck on the threads.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join