It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Oh I already did. I sold my soul to Lucifer for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap rum.

man you got ripped off, you could have got so much more for your sense of humour, i mean i would at least asked for a carton of smokes and a crate of the top shelf stuff. but its too late now.. you only get one chance..

Well... I don't know if it was a bargain.
I could easily imagine me that good old Lucifer would grow
some grey hairs by listening to ramblings of deformed midgets
fighting for a pole... lol
Maybe we better send Lucy some rum to take the worst BS

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

when i "died" the death of the ego and stood before god and was given the question "with the power of god, what would you change?" you know what i said?
i change nothing.. i would leave it the same as everything has its time and place, its all or nothing, so to change one is to change it all...
without chaos there is no order, no light without dark
no free will without gods will.
to leave any part behind is to loose yourself..

So essential and beautiful I have to quote it
Thank-you

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

The ravings of a mad man?
I think not.

Darkness is only the absence of light.
Darkness does not require light for existence.
However light requires darkness.

All of God's creation is good.
Even Lucifer, the light bearer, God's most beautiful angel fallen from grace only to
bring forth the light so all may see the truth in His will.

A mirror should only reflect light. Not darkness.

What is in question? Truth?
The message is sound and will stand solidly on Truth alone.

Brilliant thread.
Well done.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Giving up free will to China's interests is SO not in my plans.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ellie Goulding : The Writer

You wait for a silence I wait for a word Lie next to your frame Girl unobserved You change your position And you are changing me Casting these shadows Where they shouldn't be We're interrupted by the heat of the sun Trying to prevent what's already begun You're just a body I can smell your skin And when I feel it, you're wearing thin But I've got a plan Why don't you be the artist; and make me out of clay? Why don't you be the writer and decide the words I say? Because I'd rather pretend I'll still be there at the end Only it's too hard to ask... won't you try to help me.....

You wait, I wait, casting shadows, interrupted You wait, I wait, casting shadows, interrupted You wait, I wait, casting shadows, interrupted You wait, I wait, casting shadows...

This can go either way, whose wants to be the potter? Why the shadows?

Autopilot is easy to give into, you don't have to think too much, and all the negative coding just hangs out, greed, apathy, and worse.

It takes free will to buck the matrix and swim upriver and work on who you're becoming, the Spirit of Love and Peace.

My psi is not through channeling or entities, angel or otherwise, its just natural. And frequency increase with Love and Awareness and Kindness, increases the field of it, increasing the frequency range. Thats only possible via freewill and going against the grain of the system.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

My psi is not through channeling or entities, angel or otherwise, its just natural. And frequency increase with Love and Awareness and Kindness, increases the field of it, increasing the frequency range. Thats only possible via freewill and going against the grain of the system.

Nothing to agree with or refute here. Only debatable within.

Having the "awareness of choice" for better or worse is the real issue.

Belief matters not.

I feel your energy.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The way I see this, a hope that maybe people will willingly submit to fascism to save them possibly from the plan between the elite monsters here, that are using old school Soviet tech and Uk, involvement of course, why would it not invovle them.

This was told me by a friend. The Uk via chemtrails have perfected seeding clouds with hydgrogen to look normal and they intend to do in North America, area by area, hydrogen cloud that instant freezes and bodies go into dumbs, whole continent he thought was going down and all the leaders heading south.

I don't know if this is the plan, but I bleieve in posting bold and strong, and letting TPTB know, under no circumstances will any of their plans against the people prosper. Not On My Watch. They crawl back under the rocks they crawled out of. Bullies!!!!

So this thread could be working for this agenda, to cave in. Become willing slaves of even more slave status like North Vietnam.

Personally I think the whole darn works of the bloodlines and para military are smoking too much crack.

Not on My watch!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Is that what you see in the mirror...
A midget fighting a desperate fight leading nowhere?

Nope, no mirror. That's what I see all over ATS. At the very least its mild entertainment during slow work days.

I am sorry for that, because I know your potential has no limits...

Thanks but my potential for what exactly? If it's for plucking a record amount of nose hair then yes I do have amazing potential

I am rather getting used to your presence here, and you know I am constantly lurking on reaching your heart, my friend (if I can call you that)

Of course. We're all friends. Just that we drink different spirits.

My vehicle has nice windows and for sure I try to understand you... even if its quite some work

I'll make it easier for you. My vehicle just has two legs

Happy that you let yourself wonder whether we have anything to say about reality or not... wondering is the first part... let it resonate.

Alright. Brrrrrmmmmmm brrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm drrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm brrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm. There, all done. I feel a bit gassy though

If you really sold your soul to Lucifer for cigarettes and rum, I know you´re on the right track
He will keep telling you that God is within your heart

Hahaha he tells me a lot of things for sure but that's definitely not one of them.

And ps thanks for the cookie... love cookies... is from an Indian bakery?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Oh I already did. I sold my soul to Lucifer for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap rum.

man you got ripped off, you could have got so much more for your sense of humour, i mean i would at least asked for a carton of smokes and a crate of the top shelf stuff. but its too late now.. you only get one chance..

You might be right about the carton of smokes but the cheap rum really helps down in hell's red light district

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Well... I don't know if it was a bargain.
I could easily imagine me that good old Lucifer would grow
some grey hairs by listening to ramblings of deformed midgets
fighting for a pole... lol
Maybe we better send Lucy some rum to take the worst BS

C'mon leave the humor and the sarcasm to the professionals

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Good thing to realize there is never one chance here. While the clock in your head is still ticking, simply Cancel Cancel and renounce, pray with truly humble heart, and seek Goodness, and ask for forgiveness and help will be coming. There is no Contract in this Universe that is valid.

And Jesus wrote with his finger in the sand. I wonder what he meant? What he did was so profound. We're free, but its our minds that had to be freed, for always were free, Bullies don't make the rules, unless we believe they can. Those contracts are like Voodoo, you gotta believe in them or they have no meaning. We, according to the intents in our hearts, are judged, only.

Also, if the clock stops ticking, after consequences and lessons, there are infinite retests done, Groundhog Day, infinite opportunities in one school like earth or another to Become. Matrix means womb and this is a birthing of ourselves. What light fills our eye? What is our Spirit? Peace and Love? Progression to the Higher Infinite Frequencies and Awareness takes the Spirit of Peace and Love.

Simply change your mind over such a foolish kiddy decision, all these things are kiddy things, like most of our religions, kindergarden stuff. Change your mind, say no, renounce, send Love to the other side, and seek very much, for the way to grow your Love, Consciousness, to help others.

I believe in you, the Light in you, and that you're going to do the right thing, and will send some prayers.

edit to add: Just realized now that this was responding to Fatgoblin.
OK, you're still in my prayers.

Ok all that made as much sense to me as the traffic rules here in India but thanks for keeping me in your prayers.....I guess.

Any chance your prayers come with a free subscription to milfhunter.com?

Worth a try

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

sister, i love so much your work but here...
I lost the moment when you were afraid
there is not agenda in this thread, the rambling is about the will of god (the source, the giver, creator) and what you think about it. I guess the topic is intact.

Topic apart, IMO about what you say... i believe in these times it not make sense to fight the dark groups in this realm with the same tools of the simulation. They are distractions now, we are giving our power to them, in fact if we do is as give our choice (attention) in that priorities.

Anyway. i am sure you will see soon everybody turning to the path of genuine love and forgiveness is in fact... living the will of god. (i think puting this in words as brian do in his OP is for the bro/sis whom are not pondering to live in that way yet) and we are not talking of the god of religions... we are talking of the source, the creator.

its a kind of let give a hand to the source, its doing the best and posible to awaken us and land home here.

The will of god can be made in our hearts, hear, listen it the father... nobody needs to give it to china

Light, wisdom, love....

Peace brother, sisters.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Buehlar

Thankyou for sharing your insights
Made my heart joyfull to read

Best hopes and wishes

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I don´t have to ask God to speak to our hearts...
He already does that in every heartbeat
No fearmongering from Brianegan or any of us here, we have no reason for seeking to arise fear,
since fear is only hiding away in the shadows or hiding by running away from the shadows...
Same thing really
God has the ability to contain all of your fears, all of your anger, all of your whatever
Only if you hide in the realm of contrasts, looking at your shadows mistaking them for the world, you will not hear God...
If you realize it is only a mirror, you will see so clearly
You know we are not kidding around here, we mean this serious, because this is no idea or fantasy we just cooked up.
This is based out on a living reality, including you, including me, including everyone.
The more we are who realize this, the more we are who take the leap, the greater the ripple effect will be and we will create this world into amazingness beyond words.
Don´t worry we will do it anyways, I would love to have you along...

For all the tears
Frightful fears
For all we´ve cried
Alone in the dark
For all the steps
We thought alone
For all the hours
Waiting soulless
Looking out in the darkness
Down into the abyss
You we´re always there
The glimpse of the sun in the raindrops
The accidental smile from a stranger
The voice telling me truth from within
The synchronicity
Showing me steps
The golden stream
of Love
of Light
You we´re always there
Waiting patiently
With your loving smile
Waiting for me
To turn around and see
To stop looking at the shadows
Searching all the wrong places
Stop blaming myself
For everything
You were there
You were there
The only difference
Between now and then
Is now I know
Now I let happiness dwell in my heart
Now I bow down out of love for you
Now I realize who I really am
I thank you God
I thank you God

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If the Adam and Eve story is true it means our ancestors were banished from God's domain by disobeying Him. If the Book of Enoch is true then even angels disobeyed God and were kicked out of heaven. The only way back seems to be by accepting the concept of sin and repenting of it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

One word for that. Metaphor! Also a depiction of whatever controlling elements want you to believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
let this travel to your eardrums , your mind and soul will take it over from that point
www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/1itV7Okshow

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I strongly agree with your question!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I just want to add that you are not alone and honestly far from it. People may scream and yell curses until they loose their voice but I will remain standing and take everything they throw at me if it means that one person gets a little bit closer to god.........Im am available to you at any time you need and if im not mistaken i can feel a great wisdom inside of you that i would be a kid in a candy store to listen to as well.

Thankyou for your kind words Brian, you have indeed guided me back onto the road & now there can be no doubt about where it's headed. I'm so grateful to you for coming to us at this time & for fighting the good fight despite the protestations of the flamers. We're going to meet one day & that's something I look forward to very much as I owe you a big hug lol! You can only deny yourselves for so long doubters out there, stop battling your soul. Try it, see for yourselves what happens when you align with Gods Will completely. You are the one missing out.

Ps Another big thankyou to all Light Workers who have participated in this thread, you've all inspired me to continue shining. We'll get there, believe!!

Love & Light to All

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by 547000

One word for that. Metaphor! Also a depiction of whatever controlling elements want you to believe.

The only element in control is within us. Perhaps it can be based on the "fear" that TPTB has a secret plot to use chemtrails against humanity. Plant this "seed" of thought within everyone and as it grows our "collective consciousness" will produce a reality based on this "fear". How is this "seed of fear" planted? Out of love? Are we to nourish seeds of fear or that of love?

Doesn't it sound akin to the idea of "hell" being created for control? Two and the same, just another method of creating fear for controlling us.
If one is led by fear, could it possibly be of love?

There's only two emotions, love and fear.
Does fear breed love? Does love breed fear?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join