It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
apologies if its already been said but i dont have time to wade thru 40+ pages.

a lot of referrals to god here in these posts so lets assume there is one. this god would have to be almighty, infinite, the one without a second. there's no place where he's not. then the op raves on about freewill, which is an oxymoron. if man has freewill, where does that leave god? if freewill exists then that's an area where god has no power. he's limited. he's not almighty after all.

the original post is a mental rave. its ill thought out speculation. i dont see "discrimination" the highest faculty of the mind, being utilized at all. a creation is perceived and a god conceived to explain its origins. the creations most evolved (apparently) inhabitants are to surrender their "freewill" and earn browny points. if any of you have freewill here then change a dozen or so of your likes and dislikes to their diametric opposite and enjoy the result. you cant.

you do have a choice though. (oops, is that freewill or was that move destined?), identify with your mind/body complex or not. thats all. cease to identify with body/mind and peace is just "there" as your natural birthright. the universe will grind on in all its unfathomable glory whatever you do.

God can conflict with free will but he honors it out of respect for the ones who charish it so much....If you believe that free will means these things than that would mean that if god was real you would rather him have control over to keep things as they need to be.....

Its one thing to explain something to make an excuse yet it is an entirely different thing to explain something with the reason.....

Not only did you not read the responses that would have helped you understand a little more but you didnt even give the op credit enough to read it without critic it before you were even done...This is why you have found judgements that dont make much sense since the op stated things that would contradict what you have claimed to be a claim of mine........A few wrong turns but at least you are pondering it.....Keep up the good work and good luck.

You do realize that if you deny having free will than your free will is up for grabs by the first person who can get you to give it to them.....Agree with anyone holding that free will belief will unwillingly give up your free will so think harder on the subject because it deserves your attention.......Im sure you see how many pages this thread has reached and it isnt difficult to see that the reason is because of how many people are confused and obsessing over free will.....

Everyone is praying for answers.......Just take the answer and move on.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

well done! Thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light Heart
Really, can't you see the message in all this? I don't believe that Brian is making himself out to be some sort of guru, I believe he's trying to help us & has already said himself he's no messiah. I don't see his posts as being cryptic, they're pretty blunt & straightforward if you ask me. Free Will or Gods Will. The choice is ours, can't be much more direct than that really. It all just sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. Many here talk a good game, a great game even but when someone actually advises you on how to get to the place you say you dream of for us all, you say no, no that can't be right?! Because........? I try to do the right thing in whatever I do. I learnt long ago not to affiliate myself to any religion as I see them as divisive & not all encompassing. I mean no disrespect when I say that, none whatsoever it's only my opinion. I'm a believer in the Big Man Upstairs & he doesn't have favourites that's how I see things. Ask yourself, if this here is not the right thing to do, then really & truly what is?

Love & Light to All
ill just quote this one more time for all to see , just bc of it's beauty, ty

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntoniusBlock
reply to post by laffoe

It's not about trying to create unity. It's about a built-in unity in Christ's Church still existing. You cannot blame orthodox Christianity for the fact that so many put themselves before the Church's teaching and splinter off.

I don't blame orthodox Christianity any...
No time or want for blame-games.
Only interested in sharing reality, that people WAKE UP!
Make a conscious choice...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sometime God charges men with directives.

We must do them to our best abilities.

We've all seen signals of changes happening on different planes, here on Earth. Our World?

Can we safely say that our perspectives, collectively as Human Beings, is the only perspective? Is there no consequence?

Interesting times we all live-in.

Keep vigilant.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely; that's why it isn't absolute. Much-like the model of atomic structure, notice there isn't one atom which can assume and perform any task of all of the other atomic configurations; divisions are necessary to preserve continuity of purpose."

Toward the above, notice the inference which implies "another" or "higher" existence or "purpose."
edit on 7-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Added additional...

edit on 7-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Corrected Coding of format (BBC)...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Sometime God charges men with directives.

We must do them to our best abilities.

We've all seen signals of changes happening on different planes, here on Earth. Our World?

Can we safely say that our perspectives, collectively as Human Beings, is the only perspective? Is there no consequence?

Interesting times we all live-in.

Keep vigilant.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely; that's why it isn't absolute. Much-like the model of atomic structure, notice there isn't one atom which can assume and perform any task of all of the other atomic configurations; divisions are necessary to preserve continuity of purpose."

Toward the above, notice the inference which implies "another" or "higher" existence or "purpose."
edit on 7-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Added additional...

edit on 7-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Corrected Coding of format (BBC)...
i truely can see the beauty mamaj admires in you,

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If you want to discredit someone and make them seem like a fraud you are doing a great job doing that on yourself already so dont waste your time with me.....
reply to post by Brianegan

I have made no claims of special or divine knowledge, therefore I cannot have defrauded anyone. Make sense, why don't you.

I just happened to come across that rather humorous little piece. It so fit the bill, that I thought I'd share it. I have no interest in making you "seem like a fraud." I'm sure those that buy into your "warning" will be completely unaffected by it. I am also quite sure that it will likewise fail to change your behavior as well. You know what you're doing, right?

Why so defensive?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by laffoe

And to work with all I got to spread the word, that by giving free will back to God we will be able to create something amazing.
Not in some fantasyworld, but right here and right now

The irony is seriously killing me

It aint the irony.

You're right. What's killing me is your never ending verbal diarrhea

Well at least in diarrhea the food isnt all digested so you can still make out some of what went into it. You are wasting your time.

Err I don't really poke around in diarrhea to search for undigested food but hey, whatever rocks your boat.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

And to work with all I got to spread the word, that by giving free will back to God we will be able to create something amazing.
Not in some fantasyworld, but right here and right now

The irony is seriously killing me

It aint the irony.

You're right. What's killing me is your never ending verbal diarrhea

Well at least in diarrhea the food isnt all digested so you can still make out some of what went into it. You are wasting your time.

Err I don't really poke around in diarrhea to search for undigested food but hey, whatever rocks your boat.

You defined it as diarrhea... you still come back for more
Your choice, your life
You know that even you have brought only BS to this thread and several others, there will still be open hands for you if you so choose.
That would really be a remarkable sign of character if you so choose to stop the windowless vehicle you are now driving, get out of there and start to listen...
This all about reality, happening here and now
This is all for you, out of concern for you
So I ask you... please choose wisely

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechip

If you want to discredit someone and make them seem like a fraud you are doing a great job doing that on yourself already so dont waste your time with me.....
reply to post by Brianegan

I have made no claims of special or divine knowledge, therefore I cannot have defrauded anyone. Make sense, why don't you.

I just happened to come across that rather humorous little piece. It so fit the bill, that I thought I'd share it. I have no interest in making you "seem like a fraud." I'm sure those that buy into your "warning" will be completely unaffected by it. I am also quite sure that it will likewise fail to change your behavior as well. You know what you're doing, right?

Why so defensive?

It cracked me up real good you comparing Brianegan with that guru-school

Luckily you are right it won´t affect his behaviour one bit and it won´t affect those of us who already know him to be speeking the truth either.
It will however affect you... what you send out in this world of mistrust are bound to come back, thus creating what you see before your eyes.
If you look into your heart, you will find the natural ability to trust and to believe.
It is this that you truly want to nourish, this that you want to align your soul with.
Come out from your hidingplace, build by fear anger whatever
Come out, let the mist dissapear
Stop fighting yourself
Open your heart for the will of God

You know deep down that you need it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You defined it as diarrhea... you still come back for more

It's sort of like watching deformed dwarves trying to fight each other for a piece of candy that's dangling from the top of a 5000 foot pole. You know they'll never get it and you know it's pointless watching them go back and forth but there's a strange morbid attraction to the whole thing. And of course you get to jump in every now and then and make fun of them.

That's what I do in a nutshell

Your choice, your life

You're very observant. Cookie for you.

You know that even you have brought only BS to this thread and several others, there will still be open hands for you if you so choose.

Well my BS is steeped in sarcasm. I don't fall for my own BS unlike the jesus freaks and tree huggers on ATS.

That would really be a remarkable sign of character if you so choose to stop the windowless vehicle you are now driving, get out of there and start to listen...

That's funny. I could have told you the exact same thing.

This all about reality, happening here and now
This is all for you, out of concern for you

Well that's nice. Unfortunately when you say we should give up our free will to an imaginary space ghost I can't help but wonder whether you're particularly qualified to talk about 'reality'

So I ask you... please choose wisely

Oh I already did. I sold my soul to Lucifer for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap rum.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Is that what you see in the mirror...
A midget fighting a desperate fight leading nowhere?
I am sorry for that, because I know your potential has no limits...

I am rather getting used to your presence here, and you know I am constantly lurking on reaching your heart, my friend (if I can call you that)
My vehicle has nice windows and for sure I try to understand you... even if its quite some work

Happy that you let yourself wonder whether we have anything to say about reality or not... wondering is the first part... let it resonate.

If you really sold your soul to Lucifer for cigarettes and rum, I know you´re on the right track
He will keep telling you that God is within your heart

And ps thanks for the cookie... love cookies... is from an Indian bakery?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh I already did. I sold my soul to Lucifer for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap rum.

man you got ripped off, you could have got so much more for your sense of humour, i mean i would at least asked for a carton of smokes and a crate of the top shelf stuff. but its too late now.. you only get one chance..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
when i "died" the death of the ego and stood before god and was given the question "with the power of god, what would you change?" you know what i said?
i change nothing.. i would leave it the same as everything has its time and place, its all or nothing, so to change one is to change it all...
without chaos there is no order, no light without dark
no free will without gods will.
to leave any part behind is to loose yourself..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good thing to realize there is never one chance here. While the clock in your head is still ticking, simply Cancel Cancel and renounce, pray with truly humble heart, and seek Goodness, and ask for forgiveness and help will be coming. There is no Contract in this Universe that is valid.

And Jesus wrote with his finger in the sand. I wonder what he meant? What he did was so profound. We're free, but its our minds that had to be freed, for always were free, Bullies don't make the rules, unless we believe they can. Those contracts are like Voodoo, you gotta believe in them or they have no meaning. We, according to the intents in our hearts, are judged, only.

Also, if the clock stops ticking, after consequences and lessons, there are infinite retests done, Groundhog Day, infinite opportunities in one school like earth or another to Become. Matrix means womb and this is a birthing of ourselves. What light fills our eye? What is our Spirit? Peace and Love? Progression to the Higher Infinite Frequencies and Awareness takes the Spirit of Peace and Love.

Simply change your mind over such a foolish kiddy decision, all these things are kiddy things, like most of our religions, kindergarden stuff. Change your mind, say no, renounce, send Love to the other side, and seek very much, for the way to grow your Love, Consciousness, to help others.

I believe in you, the Light in you, and that you're going to do the right thing, and will send some prayers.

edit to add: Just realized now that this was responding to Fatgoblin.
OK, you're still in my prayers.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
it is really not hard to see this ,
if you point fingers at your maker,
or your brothers/sisters,
it only returns towards yourself because u have not understood ...
this simulation,
we have been weighing for thousands of years ,
what is good/evil, right/wrong, ying/yang,
there is a thirth road ,
to accept all ,
forgive all,
speak from the heart,
connect to the source of energy,
know that it lives within you,
and is able to speak through you,
and to trust it like you trust yourself
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Unless my mother is lying about who my father is, Brianegan is NOT my maker...nor do I accept that he speaks for Him.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by yets777

Unless my mother is lying about who my father is, Brianegan is NOT my maker...nor do I accept that he speaks for Him.

Try to read more than just the first line
If you make it through the whole post of my loved Brother,
you might just be touched by the heart.
I know I was

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by yets777

Unless my mother is lying about who my father is, Brianegan is NOT my maker...nor do I accept that he speaks for Him. [/quote should we not all try to speak like him ,
and im not talking about what u think of as "brianegan" ,
give it your own imagination,
let it exist inside you,
the more that join letting "what they know is right" in there hearts,
the better our future can look like,
or the better we can create it ourselfs,
if we speak one language,
from one heart,
doesen't that solve all duality,
and wars
if noone gets offended ,
forgives eachother,
and just live with peace inside of there systems,
is that not what you are always searching for,
it is not about religion,no
it is about a collective mind,
united we stand ,
devided we...

edit on 8-6-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join