It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Brianegan

Lucifer has been trying to show you how bad you are at using free will when facing a being of his calbur...He is not the only one and has spent his existance helping humanity get ready for it.......He works for God and bows to him without hesitancy.........It is not Lucifers fault that humans are so arrogant that they pucnh a gift giver in the mouth.....Just because God and jesus said lucifers doings were wrong doesnt mean that lucifer didnt know that as well....

He is playing his part in this flushing out of the lost causes.

And you know this to be a fact? How? I will be awaiting your answer.

You will know the answer of that when you are ready
Last time I checked Lucifer were indeed (like always) bowing for God´s Will
All that was a attempt of teaching with reverse psychology
Reached some, but you know there are some who are really hard to reach
They have this inner megaphone going LALALALALA BLAH BLAH
They try real hard not to hear the truth from within
Quite an effort, because you cant really keep the truth hidden
It wants out

Love and respect

Still......didn't answer my question.

So....this type of thinking is the only way? You and the like have now discovered what no one else could? You and your followers have decided this thinking (yours) is the only way and we should heed the warning and only listen to you.

The Bible is just ancient jibberish is what I hear you and "the followers" say?

I am having trouble keeping my mind on the topic of "free will" as I am trying to figure out an egotistic mindset.

MANY people can quiet their mind and have visions. Many people before you have done the same thing, wrote down their findings or their "conversations with God" and have gotten another mindset, if you will. So.....again trying to figure out why yours is the only way now.

Curiosity of the unknown has always lead me on adventures and this thread is definitely an adventure in so many ways.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Brianegan,

I'd really appreciate you taking some time to read and respond to my reply on page 31.

Perhaps you've over-looked it as the thread was exploding at that time.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You should hear the warning, see the reaching hands and the welcoming hearts
Listen within
You decide what resonates with you
Only you can decide what to do

My soul purpose here, is to support the OP wholeheartedly as I have recognized his words as truthfull from the first threads he made.
And to work with all I got to spread the word, that by giving free will back to God we will be able to create something amazing.
Not in some fantasyworld, but right here and right now

I want to help people to see that God is real, and in fact He is speaking to us all from everything and everywhere
If we could just bow for God this world could be that paradise it was intended to be.

Love and respect

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You seem to be always making my heart bounce with happiness with your posts Your support here a deeply appreciated And no worries we are a loving Family and we keep pushing, so no matter how anyone tries to bend this thread we will just bend it back, Tai-Chi style, aligned with the Source I´m kind of like a turtle so I do slow style Love and respect

Thankyou very much for your kind words. Reading them made me very happy in return, for you & myself! I realise that some are finding it difficult to come to terms with some of the things being said but for others like me, it just seems natural. Add to this the synchronicities i've witnessed lately & wow, it's too late for turning back now. This whole journey is amazing & i'm grateful to all who have & still are contributing to mine. Many of us here see ourselves as' Light Workers' or 'White Knights' as one of my good friends' likes to call us. If we truly are, then in my opinion THIS is the path that we should be only too pleased to be led down.

Love & Light to All

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Light Heart

You are truly a genuine light-worker
Here you have proved to cut right trough the BS and recognizing the core within all of this
Standing up for what you feel is right and what resonates with you
Even the wind was blowing in opposit direction
That proves a strong faith and a loving pure heart

This will truly be an amazing journey and I am proud that you are with us

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I agree!! I have never stated that I do not agree with this very real notion that God is Real and His will alone must be done. With that said again.......

What I do not understand though is the following of such a man who is Human and wants to be right in every sense of the word.

Good luck to you and my peace and love resonate within. Your message may reach more people who do not believe and/or may need a warning from someone other than Jesus himself.

Your words are very loving and that is how to reach people in my world. The opposite creates fear and pushes people away.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thankyou
Have felt your loving presence trough out this thread
Happy that we have touched each others hearts

For me the OP words have resonated perfectly within me from the first thread I read
Having to follow my heart, I so decided
This is a true warning, thus the serious tone within the thread

Wishing you all the best, sending you all my love
Hoping we will meet again before too long in this amazing journey

Love and respect

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
reply to post by Brianegan

I just don't understand why you love this god guy so much. And why would you want to pull the brain out of your head and plug god's in. Like robots or something? Why would your god give you free will at all if he just wanted to plug into your head? Did your god want to experiment with you? If angels didn't get the free will then what happened to lucifer?

Because we are one and his is more capable and learned. Like angels or something.....It wasnt his idea. He wanted to love you and hoped for the same in return but the return he is still wating for it would seem.

Where's lucifer? Ask him yourself.

I didn't ask where Lucifer is. I asked why you think that angels don't have free will because that is what happened to Lucifer to be turned into your devil. Anyway, you don't have to reply I am pretty sure that I wont learn much. Good day.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

It's not about trying to create unity. It's about a built-in unity in Christ's Church still existing. You cannot blame orthodox Christianity for the fact that so many put themselves before the Church's teaching and splinter off.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

ONE: View and present yourself as the authority of something. For true guru status it is best to be the One who hears the voice of Some Big Authority: God, MotherGod, ET's, Angels, whatever will work, but it's best to have The Big Authority be something noncorporeal. The reason for this is that ... they're not here! You can claim The Big Authority said virtually anything to you and she/he/they aren't here to dispute whatever you decide to dish out. As the right hand of The Big Authority, you can then say any opposition to you is opposition to the true divine authority. One good psychological ploy is to feed your message to one or two carefully-chosen potential followers, and appear to be reluctant to share, reluctant to set yourself up above others. The tactic here is to let your followers elevate you, by THEIR belief in your authority. But if your personality doesn't allow this kind of backseat driving, full-on authority claims will work as well.

TWO: Develop your own Words of Wisdom. This is an important factor in your rise to true guru-hood. Your Message is what will let people know that you are really and truly the very best guru and the closest to The Big Authority. Here are some tips: Use some special words or unusual words or phraseology that will set you apart from all the other false gurus out there. Steal judiciously from other sources, including other works of "god" such as the Bible, Koran, Torah, etc. Keep your Message as broad and cryptic as possible. Your followers are then free to interpret your words in any way they like (within your carefully guided limits, of course) and you don't have the bother of having to make sense. The strongest glue that will bind your followers to you is their belief that you can fulfill their needs. Therefore it's important that your message be broad enough for them to interpret as fulfilling their needs, whatever those are. Love, salvation, rescue, ultimate truth, power, relief from pain... whatever it is they most desire, that is what you are promising. Without actually saying it, of course. Tricky? Yes, but nobody said being a Guru was going to be easy.

sound familiar?

more here:
www.cyquest.com...

(bold mine)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Remember Bernard Schnitzel and his attempts to recruit people into his own church a few months back/start of the year by making people look into his threads and posts and then turning them into stuff about God and such? People can only survive the 2012 cataclysm by joining up to his flock?

I'm getting a strong feeling, in fact I have for a few days but while I dismissed it before......apologies to Brianegan if this is false but I've learned to trust my instincts because I generally have more hits than misses and this feels to me like another hit I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Really, can't you see the message in all this? I don't believe that Brian is making himself out to be some sort of guru, I believe he's trying to help us & has already said himself he's no messiah. I don't see his posts as being cryptic, they're pretty blunt & straightforward if you ask me. Free Will or Gods Will. The choice is ours, can't be much more direct than that really. It all just sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. Many here talk a good game, a great game even but when someone actually advises you on how to get to the place you say you dream of for us all, you say no, no that can't be right?! Because........? I try to do the right thing in whatever I do. I learnt long ago not to affiliate myself to any religion as I see them as divisive & not all encompassing. I mean no disrespect when I say that, none whatsoever it's only my opinion. I'm a believer in the Big Man Upstairs & he doesn't have favourites that's how I see things. Ask yourself, if this here is not the right thing to do, then really & truly what is?

Love & Light to All

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And to work with all I got to spread the word, that by giving free will back to God we will be able to create something amazing.

The irony is seriously killing me

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I want to help people to see that God is real, and in fact He is speaking to us all from everything and everywhere If we could just bow for God this world could be that paradise it was intended to be.

If you want to help people see God is real , ask Him to speak to our hearts, and tell Brianegan to quit fear mongering...he is doing more damage than good, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't believe in free will. I have seen FMRI tests done where a subject was asked to choose between two images. As soon as he had decided he was to press a button. The only thing was that due to the different areas of his brain that lit up on the FMRI monitor, the guy in the booth could tell which image was going to get chosen before the subject himself was conscious of choosing.

All the crap we talk about, when it comes to our reasons for choices, are rationalisations of decisions that had nothing to do with reason, belief or free will, but were already made by our subconscious before we are even aware of making a decision.

Where is free will in that?

Also, here is a question with which I have pissed off many a Christian: If God gave us free will, how can he know how things will end up? How can God be omniscient if we are free to choose?

If the outcome of our choices are known by God before we make them, there is no free will in the making of that decisiion.

Free will and God's omniscience are mutually exclusive absolutes. Unfortunately, any attempts to reconcile this dichotomy that I have read have had to resort to semantics, or introducing limits to omniscience, which is utterly ridiculous. As I said, it is an absolute. There can be no degrees of omniscience. No degrees of free will.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
I don't believe in free will. I have seen FMRI tests done where a subject was asked to choose between two images. As soon as he had decided he was to press a button. The only thing was that due to the different areas of his brain that lit up on the FMRI monitor, the guy in the booth could tell which image was going to get chosen before the subject himself was conscious of choosing.

All the crap we talk about, when it comes to our reasons for choices, are rationalisations of decisions that had nothing to do with reason, belief or free will, but were already made by our subconscious before we are even aware of making a decision.

Where is free will in that?

Also, here is a question with which I have pissed off many a Christian: If God gave us free will, how can he know how things will end up? How can God be omniscient if we are free to choose?

If the outcome of our choices are known by God before we make them, there is no free will in the making of that decisiion.

Free will and God's omniscience are mutually exclusive absolutes. Unfortunately, any attempts to reconcile this dichotomy that I have read have had to resort to semantics, or introducing limits to omniscience, which is utterly ridiculous. As I said, it is an absolute. There can be no degrees of omniscience. No degrees of free will.

The only reason that the person administering the test could see the choice before was because the two pictures were probably attached parts of the brain that recognized different things. When the images came up on the screen the is when the choice was made. It takes a moment for the brain to tell the rest of the body to react.

When a person has been conditioned thrtoughout there entire life to believe that they have no control over their subconscience than it is easy to understand why you would feel as if your subconscience is doing the driving but the only time your subconscience will make the choice is when you have already made up your mind in the past on a returning subject that you dont wish to waste your time with...........

You can disagree with your subconscience. If you can't they call it multiple personality disorder and earing voices.....

No one is sick but you have just pointed out the proof that you have been subjected to conditioning during your life......Your subconscience makes choices without you even knowing about it.......I think its time to focus on making your own choices and when you are ready giving it back to god.....You can't offer something that you arent in control of at the moment.....

I have a couple of opinions on who might be at the cause but thats a different topic all together.....

Free will exists and so does god..........You might have others trying to effect your choices sure but that doesnt give them the final say.......Take control and then offer it to God.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by laffoe

I want to help people to see that God is real, and in fact He is speaking to us all from everything and everywhere If we could just bow for God this world could be that paradise it was intended to be.

If you want to help people see God is real , ask Him to speak to our hearts, and tell Brianegan to quit fear mongering...he is doing more damage than good, in my opinion.

Im sorry that you don't like me but your opinion is incorrect....Just because you have decided that you know exactly what i have accomplished with this thread doesnt mean that you even have a clue to what it really has done......

Fear mongering is no excuse to not warn people you love so please put that phrase back in your mouth.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

It aint the irony.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

It aint the irony.

You're right. What's killing me is your never ending verbal diarrhea

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Remember Bernard Schnitzel and his attempts to recruit people into his own church a few months back/start of the year by making people look into his threads and posts and then turning them into stuff about God and such? People can only survive the 2012 cataclysm by joining up to his flock?

I'm getting a strong feeling, in fact I have for a few days but while I dismissed it before......apologies to Brianegan if this is false but I've learned to trust my instincts because I generally have more hits than misses and this feels to me like another hit I'm afraid.

A religion is based off of beliefs so that isnt hard to shove in my face after all of my threads have been based on my own beliefs that are obviously pretty far from other religions.....

I predict no end date. I claim no religion. (not even my own)......

All i do is claim what i feel as facts and offer them up to everyone else so that even those who would bash me would have the opp to take a look for themselves and make up their own mind on it......If they realize that what i write indeed has great truth to it and want more does that all of sudden turn it into a religion? Or would I have to decide that?

If I have to decide that I decide not.......All i want is saftey for all and if i believe that there is possible danger you better belive that my neck will be on the chopping block for all those who enjoy the pain of others......

Im here to help.....Take my help or dont take my help/..........I force nothing....

Sure Im perfectly capable of starting a religion because i belive all religions are close but wrong at the same time.....Will i? NO......why....? Because as soon as there is a title or a label than I would have added to the seperation that all religions have created.......Not my cup o tea.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join