It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Brianegan

I'm far too sexy to go out in any way but the greatest

Try again, boy!

as you wish..........

jk

Don't listen to me.....I'm just a boy. It must be lonely being too sexy. For now I'll joing you in looking at yourself in the mirror........Wow you are right! You are extremely sexy ! Here's a great idea...: How about we just look at how sexy you are all day........Sounds like heaven to me......lol......

Oh let me fly through puberty real fast and skip ahead to grey beard : Why are you so hard on yourself?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

18 God huh........That one's funny.

No, not funny. Actually there are more than 18. I didn't mention the Goddesses either, one is known as "The Queen of Heaven." Get out your Bible, you will need it to look these up. Notice how most want to be called "Lord?"

1. Adrammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

2. Anammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

3. Ashima II Kings 17:30 Samaritan Moon Goddess.

4. Ashtoreth I Kings 11:05 Canaanite Goddess.

5. Baal I Kings 18:19 Canaanite God ("Lord") of
fertility, vegitation, and storms.

6. Baal-berith Judges 8:33 A regional variation/aspect of Baal.

7. Baal-peor Numbers 25:03 Moabite regional variation/aspect of
Baal.

8. Baal-zebub Luke 11:19 Philistine/Ekronian regional
variation/aspect of Baal.

9. Baalim I Kings 18:18 Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a
collective of the different

aspects of Baa.

10. Bel Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God
("Lord").

11. Chemosh I Kings 11:07 Moabite war God.

12. Dagon I Samuel 05:02 Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God
of agriculture.

13. Diana of the
Ephesians Acts 19:35 Ephesian moon and nature Goddess,("Divine/Brilliant").

14. Jehovah Exodus 6:03 Hebrew God
(El Shaddi)
15. Jupiter Acts 14:12 Roman God (possibly derived from 'Zeus-pater', Father
Zeus).

16. Lucifer Isiah 14:12 ("Light-Bearer")

17. Mercurius Acts 14:12 Otherwise known as the Roman God
Mercury, God of
communication and
travel, and messenger of the
Gods...which is probably why
Paul
was called this at Lystra.

18. Milcom I Kings 11:05 Ammonite God

19. Molech I Kings 11:07 Ammonite God, also called Moloch,
most probably Baal-Hammon of
Carthage.
(Owl God of the Freemasons)

20. Nebo Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean God of wisdom and writing, also called
Nabu.
21. Nergal II Kings 17:30 Cuth/Assyrian/Babylonian war and
underworld God, also
called
Meshlamthea.

22. Nibhaz II Kings 17:31 Avites God

Nisroch II Kings 19:37 Assyrian God

23. Rimmon II Kings 05:18 Babylonian/Syrian storm God
involved (as Ramman) with the
Deluge, according to Hebrew texts;
also known as Ramman/Rammon.

24. Succoth-benoth II Kings 17:30 Babylonian fertility Goddess ("She
Who Produces Seed"), also known as
Zarpanitu/Zerpanitum.

25. Tammuz Ezekial 8:14 Assyrian/Babylonian God

26. Tartak II Kings 17:31 Avites God

This of course is only the Gods mentioned in the Holy Bible. In every Culture there are Gods and Goddesses. How one group can come along an demonize another people's Gods and feel right about it is beyond me. The only true God is within us all. The outside Gods are for control and power alone. And yes, I have Free will because I took it unto myself. Without reservation. I do not have a belief system.
I have ideas, instead of beliefs. A belief is s static thing, it does not move, or change, it always stays the same, even in the face of new, contrary evidence. Ideas are dynamic, always moving forward. New idea comes along, it is examined, played out for truth, and included. Old ideas can be discarded, as new information comes to bear. This is why I cannot follow a book like you do, friend.
I am wringing my own book, making my own destiny, creating my own reality. You are stuck in someone else's reality, aren't you?

uh oh........Don't forget her. She's gonna get jealous of the rest that are already one in the same.......God is not limited to one form love. Many forms and actually can be many more but who cares about that.........This free will thing is way too important to side step........

Im so happy that you are fan of those personas but if you ever want to meet any of them your gonna have to get to work......So go on get.......Lol.....Jk......Do you have any questions or did you already do what you wanted to do with this thread.......Either way is fine yet Im sure you wont mind me saying I'm right and your kinda right......But good try.........

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by autowrench

Lovely post, thank you.

Thank you....I really appreciate the compliment......

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
God bless you all

4 hours B
and a 1 hr wait LOVES and no chains
k I just wanna chat direct. eye to eye formulate yourself

uhhh the DARK were it all comes to LIGHT eh?
edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I need your eyes to be protected first love........I cant do it yet....

ok was there on time be well.Love Light Eternia

Honestly thought you were talking interdimensional.....I thought you were sking for something else......You gotta be more clear love......

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I really enjoyed your thread. It was an idea I had not thought of previously.

My only neg would be your writing style seems to run on a bit.

Like getting to the point and then some fluff

arriving at the point and more run on

and then finally after 400 words the point is made

But it was a great idea S+F

I thank you for putting up with the fluff and I also add that the fluff was on achieving another goal aside from the one you speak......Im proving to everyone that there is a way to use any launguage formatted correctly to manifest. Not only am I proving that left and right as many will attest, but I am explaining how to do it in great detail........Look within all of my threads for multiple layers because they are there inside and only the one who looks will be able to notice........Futhermore only the one who agrees will find peace through the world as it begins to agree with you.......

I will set everyone free but I am making it clear that I want no credit for any of it so can we all just put to rest who I am and just chew on the words as many times as you can with intention to try to see the layers.

Watch me work and be amazed and soon everyone will realize how easy it really is to feel that way........I dont have to say anything some things just are.

Thank you so much for being so generous with your time and words........If you have a question I be happy to answer it with only one layer, promising clarity.

Be well....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Am I correct in thinking that free will won't give-up without a fight? I ask because i've spent the best part of the weekend coming to terms with what's been said & through monitoring my own choices & actions it's almost like i'm two people in one. What I find scary is that these choices up until now have created this identity or what I perceive to be my identity. I think maybe that free will is telling me that if I follow Gods Will instead, i'll lose this identity but my soul is saying no, that's not how it works, even though it can't explain how it does work right now. Sorry if i'm babbling, it's strange having such a mental battle with yourself.

Love & Light to All

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light Heart
Am I correct in thinking that free will won't give-up without a fight? I ask because i've spent the best part of the weekend coming to terms with what's been said & through monitoring my own choices & actions it's almost like i'm two people in one. What I find scary is that these choices up until now have created this identity or what I perceive to be my identity. I think maybe that free will is telling me that if I follow Gods Will instead, i'll lose this identity but my soul is saying no, that's not how it works, even though it can't explain how it does work right now. Sorry if i'm babbling, it's strange having such a mental battle with yourself.

Love & Light to All
exactly ... no you are completly on track , it is elevating your consideration into situations and all to do with your innervoice, really alot are returning a few steps because there minds start to wonder when they consider to become robots or zombies , it is not like that when u channel anything, u still have control , it speaks through YOUR voice , and u still have complete control , u interact with someone untill u decide to say goodbye , but u never really leave them completly
because you know you are connected by truth and the energy.
and sometime u do not have or want to part it either because it feels so good , if u open yourself and leave all fears and doubts behind, u are liberated and have such a good energy flowing through you , that u can only yurn to fully connect to something like that forever , all the fear is quite useless tbh,
because once u have witnissed it , u will only desire it's assistance in everything u do and it will be provided,

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This original post is just flawed in many ways. Christian theology states that angels did indeed have free will, but due to the fact that they exist outside of time as immaterial beings they are totally incapable of change as we know it.

Their moment of choice, then, was at the moment of their creation. Some subjected their wills to God's and others rebelled. Unlike humans, however, who may learn, change, and amend their lives, the fallen angels had seen God face to face, had acquired all the wisdom which they could ever have, and still decided against God. They would never and could never change that decision as it was an ultimate one.

This is just one of the many errors of thought I found while reading the original post. I understand the OP's interest in helping other people, but much of this is a ramble, not a logical warning.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
One nonsensical and irrational post triggers a 48 page tsunami of absolute nonsense.

It can only happen on ATS

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Word to the wise!!

There's no point in trying to reason with a fanatic.

/thread

Who is the fanatic?
The one who keep his mind locked on a concept and idea, grasping for straws
Or the one who opens his heart and let reality in, speaking to him and trough him from everywhere

Who is the wise one?
The one who search for knowledge in books written long ago, letting his mind be seduced and decieved by mindcontrolling powermongers
Or the one who silences himself, listening within his own heart to find truth, realizing that it was always the dwellingplace of God

Just wondering

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13

I just don't understand why you love this god guy so much. And why would you want to pull the brain out of your head and plug god's in. Like robots or something? Why would your god give you free will at all if he just wanted to plug into your head? Did your god want to experiment with you? If angels didn't get the free will then what happened to lucifer?

To recognize God is to love Him
Your hearthave the natural ability of faith and love
It is here that you can find God
Many are trying to bend your mind these days
Trying to make you belive this and that
Trying to make the noise in your mind so loud that you won´t be able to listen
It will pass away, like small clouds on a sunny sky
The sun will make all the bs evaporate
You can´t keep a good bitch down and you can´t keep the truth hidden

Regarding Lucifer, like you already been told he was always on Gods side
Working like the rest of us to spread the word of truth

Listen within, my love
Do it now, because now is the only time there is

Love

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Its been said that the rest might evolve into mushrooms so you go ahead and i'll cook you up in our stew later......

Well at least it wasn't that difficult to more easily show others your true colors!

Thanks for that.

I have seen Brians true colors
If you one day would get to have some humbleness thus opening your heart
You might see a glimpse too
You would be amazed
That´s a promise

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Hey you.....I wanted to make sure i stopped fighting with everyone to take the time to speak to you. Im so happy that you still stand strong even after the beating im taking here....lol......... Im happy to jump in the flames as long as someone like you finds their way each time..........The moment no one can any longer rise above from my words is the day i will stop. So I just wanted to thank you for being my light in the darkness.....I love you.

I'm so sad that the thread has come to this brother. We all have the same end goal in mind i'd like to think, so there's no need for this. I'm more than happy to be the your light here, it's why i'm here after all. I'm the sort of person that needs things things put plainly & that's exactly what you did. I'm eternally grateful for that. I hope others see the way, I really really do . You're very welcome & I love you too.

Love & Light to All

You seem to be always making my heart bounce with happiness with your posts
Your support here a deeply appreciated
And no worries we are a loving Family and we keep pushing, so no matter how anyone tries to bend this thread
we will just bend it back, Tai-Chi style, aligned with the Source
I´m kind of like a turtle so I do slow style

Love and respect

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

It seems that we are fortunate enough to have two big players posting in this thread but this has left me very confused. Is it wrong to succumb to Gods Will? Honestly, I can't believe that it is. Or is it that some will do it not of their own Free Will? I know that Brian's words have helped me, was that wrong, or the synchronicity I experienced immediately after? I just don't know & all I want, like many is answers. Sometimes, I feel as though i'm so close to God but going into next week I could again be a million miles away. That's not where I want to be at all & i'm grateful for any kind of assistance from those that know better than me. It seems by all accounts that things will soon be coming to a head & if i'm working on myself so that I may possibly be with Him, then i'd like to know how to help others too.

Love & Light to All

That is true humbleness
With that flow in your heart God will always be close
About synchronicities... that´s a way of God to say I love you, I see you and your on the right track

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Free will? I am sorry but what we have now is NOT free will. If Free Will was the number 1 law in the universe we would have Utopia or heaven on earth. I think you are confussed on what Free will actually is. Free will is the unification of both light and dark. Knowledge + Wisdom. The Yin yang.

To me from my own research, Free Will is a concept many do not apply to themselves, and believe me when I say that when I say themselves, I am also reffering to myself. Free will has a secret law in itself, it's called Sacredness, which in terms protects the lives of others. You can do whatever you want, but the only limitation would be the inability to cause harm to others.

Yes you are correct that we see free will in crime scenes etc, but what you also see in crime scenes is a Violation of free will committed by free will itself. Get me so far?

Now if everyone understood this concept, we would achieve evolution much faster. The fact is, we are all one, one with God which makes us God ourselves because we are the living breathing expressions of the creator itself. The source.

God is not a separate entity, to find God you must look into yourself and accept it. It is not an easy concept to accept however, because the Ego will not like it, it will not like the fact that this world we live in is a martix, it will not like the fact that we are God's in reality, but this scares the ego, because immortality can also be viewed the same way as death, both are eternal and both are equally as scary as the other. But as long as there is LOVE in the mix, that is what will make this transition easier, to achieve the ability to balance ourselves emotionally and spiritually.

Think a little deeper
You are so close at getting it that it´s not even funny

You descripe free will and you want to add sacredness to it...
How is that different than handing your free will over to God?
It is not like God want to turn you into a remote controlled zombie, or force you into anything
By surrendering your free will, you say yes to open up and listen
Listen to advice out of love
Advice that show themselves to improve your own life and all others
A flow to create genuine Unity
Reality
Aint that amazing?

Love and respect

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Lucifer has been trying to show you how bad you are at using free will when facing a being of his calbur...He is not the only one and has spent his existance helping humanity get ready for it.......He works for God and bows to him without hesitancy.........It is not Lucifers fault that humans are so arrogant that they pucnh a gift giver in the mouth.....Just because God and jesus said lucifers doings were wrong doesnt mean that lucifer didnt know that as well....

He is playing his part in this flushing out of the lost causes.

And you know this to be a fact? How? I will be awaiting your answer.

You will know the answer of that when you are ready
Last time I checked Lucifer were indeed (like always) bowing for God´s Will
All that was a attempt of teaching with reverse psychology
Reached some, but you know there are some who are really hard to reach
They have this inner megaphone going LALALALALA BLAH BLAH
They try real hard not to hear the truth from within
Quite an effort, because you cant really keep the truth hidden
It wants out

Love and respect

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
TL;DR

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

Think of Christian theology
Who created it?
What was the purpose?
Could it be perhaps that they were creating for the purpose of control and power
Even containing within them illusions and concepts used to lure the mind

Christ on the other hand you won´t find in textbooks, he is so real and so close that it will make your head spin
All this is really abouttaking that decision to surrender to the will of God.
The necessity for creating Unity are so intense
It is the real deal

And honestly... haven´t we had enough of separatism, fighting, inflated egoes, powermongers controlling and thus being controlled themselves.
I know I could use a different tune for the dancefloor

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
apologies if its already been said but i dont have time to wade thru 40+ pages.

a lot of referrals to god here in these posts so lets assume there is one. this god would have to be almighty, infinite, the one without a second. there's no place where he's not. then the op raves on about freewill, which is an oxymoron. if man has freewill, where does that leave god? if freewill exists then that's an area where god has no power. he's limited. he's not almighty after all.

the original post is a mental rave. its ill thought out speculation. i dont see "discrimination" the highest faculty of the mind, being utilized at all. a creation is perceived and a god conceived to explain its origins. the creations most evolved (apparently) inhabitants are to surrender their "freewill" and earn browny points. if any of you have freewill here then change a dozen or so of your likes and dislikes to their diametric opposite and enjoy the result. you cant.

you do have a choice though. (oops, is that freewill or was that move destined?), identify with your mind/body complex or not. thats all. cease to identify with body/mind and peace is just "there" as your natural birthright. the universe will grind on in all its unfathomable glory whatever you do.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I want to take a second to speak to everyone who is reading this thread as it goes. This is the battle that has been fought for ages in your honor and on your behalf......If you have any thoughts on this topic they will be of utter importance to mention.......Please sign in or sign up so that everyone else can hear your thoughts on this.......Everyone knows that this is a big puzzle with pieces spread throughout the world.......Even if you think that what you have to say would be mean or just not that important please put it in here anyway because there may be one person that needed to hear it and you would be the single reason that the person reading your comment would be saved. So what im saying is join us or face us because either way you are stronger than not facing your fear.......So dont be affraid of us and post your thoughts because they are important and so much more important than you could know yet........

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join