It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Darkmask
45 pages and only 38 flags hmmmm.

I don't want to sound too harsh but you don't seem to be getting your message across. Maybe because you don't have it all figured out. I know you think you do but come on! This thread is nothing but drivel.

How does one go about giving back their free will to God? You speak in riddles and aren't nearly as intelligent as you think you are.

Because I don't think he is worried about getting flags. You also are judging.

Giving equals yielding.

He is also getting his message across just fine.

Nothing to worry here. You are reading, and thinking. You need to yield.

edit on 6/3/11 by Druid42 because: fixed content, I sounded like Yoda.
thanks for your kindness and intelligence

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
reply to post by Brianegan

I just don't understand why you love this god guy so much. And why would you want to pull the brain out of your head and plug god's in. Like robots or something? Why would your god give you free will at all if he just wanted to plug into your head? Did your god want to experiment with you? If angels didn't get the free will then what happened to lucifer?
that is your "free will " interpretation of it , continue searching, lucifer has always been on our side , you wished the option to schakle yourself . so u were provided the option to schakle, noone forces you when u wanted to decide your own fate ,

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

The warning is give your free will back to god or see the coonsequence that not doing it will bring......Deny it again and I wont waste my time with a liar.

Let me check in here. You all know how I feel about religion in general, and know that I know a great deal about the history and origins of the Bible. Brianegan, you call someone a liar....do you happen to know that truth is a matter of conjecture, and is not a thing set into stone, untouchable and never changing? In other words, your truth is someone else's lie, as my truth is much different that you could understand.

That being said, please allow me to address the thread:

The quiet before the storm. (Its about to get a whole hell of a lot worse if every person doesn’t take a minute and listen to me right now.) I don't give a # about myself. If it meant that it would save everyone I wouldnt hesitate and you can that to the bank but Im hoping it wont come to that. (for obvious reasons) lol....But I still would and so here is why I say that.

I will fully agree that there is more to come, that we have not seen the worst of it yet. And not caring about yourself as much as everyone else is very commendable. This tells me you are in service to others. Know this, only those who serve others will make it through to the next dimension, those who serve self will be recycled into new Soul material. No one who Gives over their Free Will will make it through. You think you know who and what that which you call God is, but you do not, according to your own post you seem to be getting a message to convert all others to your own way of thinking, your own Religious Dogma, but can you tell me, without reservation, who and what it is that is feeding you this information? I get higher knowledge information also, but I can see who gives it it to me, can you also?

Truth be told, it took me longer than I care to mention to notice that none of those paths really ever matter themselves at all. It was the choice they provided to begin looking for God in the first place. I thought to myself “ So God doesn’t really care how we get there just as long as we get there eventually”.

Now see, you say that, but then ask us to freely give over that which makes us Free Spirits that that which in your eyes is God, but may be something else altogether in the eyes of others, like myself, for instance. Which God is it that commands you Friend? There are 18 of them in the Bible alone, and thousands more in history. And if you come back as tell me there is but one God, I would say this: There is One First Creator. It is a vast, intelligent force of pure energy that is in everything. It is not an old man sitting on a throne in a place in your heavenly mindset, it is unknowable, unfathomable. It has not a proper name or title, it is not to be "worshiped," "sacrificed to," and you do not eat and drink of it. I found it a long time ago, and it was within me. And within you too. All of us, with a few exceptions, of course. This Force is everywhere, and it is for us to use. We do not giver over free will to anybody, or anything, ever. To do that would enslave your very Spirit, and that is exactly what the enemy wants. The enemy is a strong force that would very much like to have control over this sector, and everyone in it. But humanity has a destiny. Our destiny is to Evolve, and to Ascend, not to be enslaved by something with control on it's mind.

I hope you have understood what I have attempted to tell you, Friend. No savoir is coming to save us all, we have to do that our own selves, I'm afraid, and some will not make it. do not feel remorse or sorrow for them, they are not yet ready to experience the 4th and 5th dimensions. I sense you are a good person, I hope you make it. Some links for you:

evernewjoy.net...

www.zakairan.com...

shirleyhardye.blogspot.com...

www.multidimensions.com...
your close ,
you say there 18 different gods in the bible
and you tell us our fate is within our own hands,
aslong as your not fully aware of your creator ,
he provides options to choose from,
u requested free will,
u are placed inside a mirror room,
untill you really see yourself,
for what u are really worthy

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...intermission , we aint done yet
www.youtube.com...to everyone making it untill this point ,grats, stick around , u might be amazed

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Honestly its the honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy that you need to get right with and bow a knee to here in this life NOW.

Worshiping any other Fairy or "god" that lives in the clouds above other than the honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy will get you eternal misery of constant tooth-aches hell in the next life.

The honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy has given us free-will to believe in Him over the Anti-Tooth Fairy and if you believe in the latter you WILL do wrong in life and have to pay the consequences in the tooth-aching afterlife.

THIS is the MOST important message that anyone can hear in this lifetime. THIS message right here in this post!!

You better get right with the honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy OP, NOW.

edit on 4-6-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Honestly its the honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy that you need to get right with and bow a knee to here in this life NOW.

Worshiping any other Fairy or "god" that lives in the clouds above other than the honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy will get you eternal misery of constant tooth-aches hell in the next life.

The honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy has given us free-will to believe in Him over the Anti-Tooth Fairy and if you believe in the latter you WILL do wrong in life and have to pay the consciousnesses in the tooth-aching afterlife.

THIS is the MOST important message that anyone can hear in this lifetime. THIS message right here in this post!!

your golden teeth are waiting

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

God doesnt ask you to stop choosing Good, and that is what free will is for so I dont get it truly. God doenst make us into good wind up toys. I think there must be something far deeper under this thread, and I've been trying to see where that is. Is Choosing Love and Goodness equivalent to handing back free will?
edit on 3-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

YES!!!!!!!!!! Well done unity.....!!!!!!!!! BUT and a big but it is..........There is no time left to keep going back and forth from choosing one side and than the other the very next second.......

The benefit of the doubt has been what has kept all from being eliminated thus far.........Patience has been used to wait for everyone to get it but everyone keeps choosing good and not too far after will choose something bad even if it is small.......

That is neutral and it is never the right thing to do.........That is the warning and it holds a real consequence this time soon so watch what you are choosing bc it is being recorded.........

If you are unsure, then just pause to think it over and weigh out the options.......Seriously well done...Unity......That is how you use the mirror my dear......well done.

Make your choice between good or bad and in turn give your free will back to god. Once the choice is made do not choose bad again and you will be ready for the next stage.......

Any who are not doing that exactly will be seen as a threat from one who wishes to challenge God himself.........Not that god wants to fight anyone but im sure everyone will understand why he doesnt want anyone to wish to fight him....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Brianegan

Have been there and done that..........I wasnt affraid and thus didnt run away from it when it barked at me......If you held out a little longer you may have seen past it.......Try again........

No thanks! I already nailed ya...

If you read the op you know what it says and your energy is spreading that around to every you around you......It has begun and i only requested never dictated.....Theres a difference that i think may be not hard to find.

YOU ARE NO GOD

My point is this......Give up your free will to god........lol

That's circular...insanity.

God is but the personification of the superEgo.

What you're saying is run off of instinctually manipulated programs that at one point in time, helped our species. They no longer serve a purpose.

Give up the idiotic belief, and evolve with the rest of us.

If you choose not to...that's okay!

The idiots are wiping their selves out.

edit on 3-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

Its been said that the rest might evolve into mushrooms so you go ahead and i'll cook you up in our stew later......

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Something just occurred to me. Why do we call it "Free Will," when there is only one "real" choice, and no need of a decision?

The irony is humorous, to say the least.

That would be obvious to the ritheous but for many it is still confusing because they are deaf and blind thinking they are safe to choose anything else anymore....but good for you though.....Thats the right direction......Quickly now and take as many with you as you can.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I just don't understand why you love this god guy so much. And why would you want to pull the brain out of your head and plug god's in. Like robots or something? Why would your god give you free will at all if he just wanted to plug into your head? Did your god want to experiment with you? If angels didn't get the free will then what happened to lucifer?

Because we are one and his is more capable and learned. Like angels or something.....It wasnt his idea. He wanted to love you and hoped for the same in return but the return he is still wating for it would seem.

Where's lucifer? Ask him yourself.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Its been said that the rest might evolve into mushrooms so you go ahead and i'll cook you up in our stew later......

Well at least it wasn't that difficult to more easily show others your true colors!

Thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

The warning is give your free will back to god or see the coonsequence that not doing it will bring......Deny it again and I wont waste my time with a liar.

Let me check in here. You all know how I feel about religion in general, and know that I know a great deal about the history and origins of the Bible. Brianegan, you call someone a liar....do you happen to know that truth is a matter of conjecture, and is not a thing set into stone, untouchable and never changing? In other words, your truth is someone else's lie, as my truth is much different that you could understand.

That being said, please allow me to address the thread:

The quiet before the storm. (Its about to get a whole hell of a lot worse if every person doesn’t take a minute and listen to me right now.) I don't give a # about myself. If it meant that it would save everyone I wouldnt hesitate and you can that to the bank but Im hoping it wont come to that. (for obvious reasons) lol....But I still would and so here is why I say that.

I will fully agree that there is more to come, that we have not seen the worst of it yet. And not caring about yourself as much as everyone else is very commendable. This tells me you are in service to others. Know this, only those who serve others will make it through to the next dimension, those who serve self will be recycled into new Soul material. No one who Gives over their Free Will will make it through. You think you know who and what that which you call God is, but you do not, according to your own post you seem to be getting a message to convert all others to your own way of thinking, your own Religious Dogma, but can you tell me, without reservation, who and what it is that is feeding you this information? I get higher knowledge information also, but I can see who gives it it to me, can you also?

Truth be told, it took me longer than I care to mention to notice that none of those paths really ever matter themselves at all. It was the choice they provided to begin looking for God in the first place. I thought to myself “ So God doesn’t really care how we get there just as long as we get there eventually”.

Now see, you say that, but then ask us to freely give over that which makes us Free Spirits that that which in your eyes is God, but may be something else altogether in the eyes of others, like myself, for instance. Which God is it that commands you Friend? There are 18 of them in the Bible alone, and thousands more in history. And if you come back as tell me there is but one God, I would say this: There is One First Creator. It is a vast, intelligent force of pure energy that is in everything. It is not an old man sitting on a throne in a place in your heavenly mindset, it is unknowable, unfathomable. It has not a proper name or title, it is not to be "worshiped," "sacrificed to," and you do not eat and drink of it. I found it a long time ago, and it was within me. And within you too. All of us, with a few exceptions, of course. This Force is everywhere, and it is for us to use. We do not giver over free will to anybody, or anything, ever. To do that would enslave your very Spirit, and that is exactly what the enemy wants. The enemy is a strong force that would very much like to have control over this sector, and everyone in it. But humanity has a destiny. Our destiny is to Evolve, and to Ascend, not to be enslaved by something with control on it's mind.

I hope you have understood what I have attempted to tell you, Friend. No savoir is coming to save us all, we have to do that our own selves, I'm afraid, and some will not make it. do not feel remorse or sorrow for them, they are not yet ready to experience the 4th and 5th dimensions. I sense you are a good person, I hope you make it. Some links for you:

evernewjoy.net...

www.zakairan.com...

shirleyhardye.blogspot.com...

www.multidimensions.com...

Truth was allowed to be a matter of conjecture for a learning period but when an inch was given everyone has take a million miles.......This was not permanent and has now changed back to what is right....I understand your truth very well as it is the same as the rest's in the manner that "Im going to make excuse after excuse just so I can feel better about doing what i knew perfectly well was wrong.

I can see so it would be difficult to miss......I agreed with the first half of your second remark yet the second half im sure youll understand if I disagree with the free will part.........This is the second main warning in regards to free will......If you havent learned that lesson yet it will be held against you.....There has been enough time passed to learn why it was never something you should have wanted......Everyone is still viewing the world through their own personal viewer.....Step back from the machine so you can have a wider view that encompasses everyones benefit.....

Yes it took me a while but while I was trying no one else was even paying attention and also called me crazy while locking me in a box. Just because I worked on it when there was still time doesnt mean that everyone else deserves the same time to work it out........Maybe you do but thats no longer an option.....There have been many warning that were simply dismissed as nonsence....Well no one is going to think its nonsense sooner than all are thinking....

Your enemey at the moment is none other than yourself and the same goes for everyone else....You are the only one that can harm you including God...........The only reason this is happening is because you are asking for it and so is everyone else.....begging actually......Deny it all you want just like everyone else would take it to their grave...........Now they just might......Time is up.....Make the choice for yourself and for no one else........Come be with your true family and help them smile upon your arrival through your state of awareness.

18 God huh........That one's funny.

If there are any that wish to challenge God, he will be happy to show them the error of their ways by humbeling them quickly.

You are right......No savior is coming to save us all........Many will be terminated and only some will make it through........Only the worthy shall pass...........Takes an invatation by the right one.....There is no getting around it.....Words are very powerful but in the end they are just words and actions will overpower a word anyday of the week.........

Lets see what you Gods can do.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Brianegan astral to SOL we can better communicate there
um just sayen northern cap take4 hours from this post time. Astral in your higher body or your dimension suit whatever its called It will be surrounded by veil so non can see but you and me in 4 hours so concentrate if we may. Hope to see you there lol youl know by the tail and 1 star eye and 1 spiral eye- this is peace greet as the cpu coms devices keep distance between us. I will hold there for 1 hour after 4 hours after this post. We can better ummmmmmmm understand each other.

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Sorry op13......That is a two way street and I can not accept just yet.......Soon though.....Think true form and I can oblidge.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

If angels didn't get the free will then what happened to lucifer?

free will doesnt mean slavery....Who ever thinks that has been lied to or is lying to themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

God bless you all

4 hours B
and a 1 hr wait LOVES and no chains
k I just wanna chat direct. eye to eye formulate yourself

uhhh the DARK were it all comes to LIGHT eh?
edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I need your eyes to be protected first love........I cant do it yet....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper

If you believe in that faith your point is mute.

Thanks.......Ill take that into consideration.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I don't want to sound too harsh but you don't seem to be getting your message across. Maybe because you don't have it all figured out. I know you think you do but come on! This thread is nothing but drivel.

How does one go about giving back their free will to God? You speak in riddles and aren't nearly as intelligent as you think you are.

My essage is definately getting across.....No one is looking for the results in the right place is all......Some are though........dont worry its working very well actually......

Flags and stars....lol........seriously.......

Thank you for the compliment about my intelligence..........you two.......

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Because I don't think he is worried about getting flags. You also are judging.

Giving equals yielding.

He is also getting his message across just fine.

Nothing to worry here. You are reading, and thinking. You need to yield.

edit on 6/3/11 by Druid42 because: fixed content, I sounded like Yoda.

Very wise you are........I could use someone of that strength to bounce ideas off of......Interested?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechip

I found it a long time ago, and it was within me. And within you too. All of us, with a few exceptions, of course.
reply to post by autowrench

Would you mind elaborating on the "few exceptions?" As you claim to have found "it" within yourself, you must surely realize that to claim "it" does not exist in everyone is a very radical statement. Claiming to have "found" the "source" asserts authority that not everyone claims to possess. To further claim (with this authority) that there are exceptions, either belies the authority you claim, or the omnipresence of the source itself.

I mean, what animates these exceptions, and to what purpose?
edit on 4-6-2011 by joechip because: clarification

Would you like apples, peaches, or plums? I'll use the big boy spoon while I feed you if it'll make you feel better.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

The honorable and righteous Tooth Fairy has given us free-will to believe in Him over the Anti-Tooth Fairy and if you believe in the latter you WILL do wrong in life and have to pay the consequences in the tooth-aching afterlife.

edit on 4-6-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

She is really pretty.....I can see how you would think that she deserves it....I mean look how much money she gives away on a daily basis all over the world......

Hope you enjoyed yourself because a joke will not excuse you from this.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join