It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes! As I said you are now "AWAKE". We are the "FALLEN".

You now need to remember that you asked "El Jefe" for this job assignment. In fact you yelled so loud with so much enthusiasm that you convinced "El Jefe" you were the right person to bring this message froward.

I am just asking that you step back and continue to learn. We are not done yet and the learning will continue for a very long time...always return with LOVE, or just move away from the negative energy.

Law of Attraction working along with the Law of Confusion. Learn to discern my Brother.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

Your soul is exactly just the type i am fighting to save......I will not stand doen and i will not step out of the way......I am here for you and i will not fail.........

I know you quoted someone else with this reply but im thinking you may have meant it for me......Either eay same difference......

Please hear my cry........Ive have been trying your method and honestly i use it still 90% of the time.,.......Its just that when somthing huge is right around the corner i can feel it coming just as many of you wont deny feeling those feelings yourselves.

I wear my uniform with pride and would always stand up for thoise that preach what you are preaching...I just think you are seeing a difference in our beliefs where i see a similarity.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

I really wanted to understand your warning, but I had to stop reading 1/4 of the way through. For some odd reason, I simply could not sort through the post. I gathered more from the discussions than from the original post and am glad to see others were able to wade through your ideas! Maybe I will try again later..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not I trust this, I'm still interested to see the follow-up thread to this. Please do post it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Hmmmm....Well let me add that not only did I enjoy the read but came up with the same conclusion years ago. The author is actually dead and was a "sleeping profit" and a baptist one at that.

I went on a journey myself after losing my step son to Leukemia. He suffered long and needless to say it was a nightmare, and still is when thought of.

With all that said, yes, it lead me to the same conclusion. ;-) We not only have free will but the knowledge we sought out in regards to the Tree of Knowledge (and still seek) is not and will never be conclusive.

We are not the creative force of Energy, only a part of it.

As soon as we let go, let love flow with all we do and the choices we make, there will never be peace within or abroad. That is my conclusion.

You just made my heart dance.......I will rejoice on these words written........I must commend you bc having that experience is inly felt by the strong. I mean to say only the ones who can be tested in thast manner would ever be tested in that manner.....

Most would trun away and be pissed off at God but you found otherwise......That is a great accomplishment and I know you may feel as if I am crossing a line here but your child will be with you again and the pain he will be able to explain to you why it was okay and needed very much so......

Its all worth it even if its hard to see....Sometimes we just need faith bc it is our faith specificlly being tested.....

Please visit one of my threads that speaks about reality and why we see what we see........Mainly about conditoning of the mind and how it effects our beliefs and surroundings.....

I will never give up but i wont cry for them argentina.....I see them as lucky to have not been judged yet based on their current choice patterns and lucky to have been passed during a time when forgivness was plentyful....

I mean all the love in the world when i speak so please search for how that is correct and you will see me .

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
I agree with you. God gave us the choice from the very beginning. From the moment Adam and Eve were told not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Did they listen? No. Why? Free will. That set the ball rolling. We've been trying to find our way ever since.
God gave us the choice of our free will, or his will. We make the choice everyday.
I personally seek God's will, not mine.
So ya, I agree with you and if more people were comfortable giving away their power of free will and trust in something unseen this world would be far better off. It's called faith.

I LOVE YOU FOR THOSE WORDS AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF.....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST ASK, DO YOU HEAR ME because i mean it ? ill try to do my best with what ever request it may be.

(sorry for the caps but to speak those words and feel right by saying them is AMAZINGly wise and humble.....The only way to true freedom is this way.....This way we get to do what we want as long as its good bc well who would in their right mind choose any other way, and the difference is we dont have to face a consequence at all ever.......

This is the secret......Not secret bc its hidden but secret bc its avoided by almost all....

well done for you sir........Make that choice as often as you can until that choice no longer is a choice and is just the way it is........Do this and when the time comes you will be safe. Its as it was said common sense.......just very well done....appluse for you all around.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes! As I said you are now "AWAKE". We are the "FALLEN".

You now need to remember that you asked "El Jefe" for this job assignment. In fact you yelled so loud with so much enthusiasm that you convinced "El Jefe" you were the right person to bring this message froward.

I am just asking that you step back and continue to learn. We are not done yet and the learning will continue for a very long time...always return with LOVE, or just move away from the negative energy.

Law of Attraction working along with the Law of Confusion. Learn to discern my Brother.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

Was this intended for me?

I have to say....Not only am I fully awake but I am of course and will forever be learning. Do I remember? Yes I do!! I remember as a little girl knowing and feeling the awesomeness of remembrance. I remembered being excited to return to Earth as I wanted to be here during these times. I recalled communicating without words and so much more.
The world can be lead by light....the light of Love is where my energy is focused on, nothing less!

Until you lay down on the ground and choose not to get up again until your told what to do than you have not woken up fully bc you nor any other will get what they want without making that statment to God.....He has done enough and needs not give anything else until something is given in return.......

I wouldnt just go out and do it but if there are many people ready to do it there must be someone willing to sacrifice themselves to nourish those making that type of offering until God believes them...........Im sorry but hum,ans have the tendency to take back what they have given so one little display of faith will not be enough to convice someone who has watched you every step and observed you making all of the misteks that you know about and even dont know about yet...

Your heart is in the right but the second you feel 100% right is the second you dont make the leap in Gods direction....You must leap......It is the only way.......

Not leap off a building or in any physical sense of the phrase but with your heart make this leap.....Offer your heart to be the home of God so yuo can keep him close and ask him if he wishes to stay. If he feels comfortable he can stay and if you want him there he will never leave.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
I agree with you. God gave us the choice from the very beginning. From the moment Adam and Eve were told not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Did they listen? No. Why? Free will. That set the ball rolling. We've been trying to find our way ever since.
God gave us the choice of our free will, or his will. We make the choice everyday.
I personally seek God's will, not mine.
So ya, I agree with you and if more people were comfortable giving away their power of free will and trust in something unseen this world would be far better off. It's called faith.

I LOVE YOU FOR THOSE WORDS AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF.....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST ASK, DO YOU HEAR ME because i mean it ? ill try to do my best with what ever request it may be.

(sorry for the caps but to speak those words and feel right by saying them is AMAZINGly wise and humble.....The only way to true freedom is this way.....This way we get to do what we want as long as its good bc well who would in their right mind choose any other way, and the difference is we dont have to face a consequence at all ever.......

This is the secret......Not secret bc its hidden but secret bc its avoided by almost all....

well done for you sir........Make that choice as often as you can until that choice no longer is a choice and is just the way it is........Do this and when the time comes you will be safe. Its as it was said common sense.......just very well done....appluse for you all around.....

edit on 1-6-2011 by Toseekthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Really, this is interesting. The OP responds to those that are entirely dismissive, and those who agree with his take on human free will. The agnostic, earnest seeker who honestly has not found what he claims is findable, is entirely ignored.

This does not surprise me, but I do think it reduces this to so much spiritual masturbation.

You have a message? You have a means to your end?

I will reiterate my earlier post.

I in no way value free will. I in no way resist God.

He remains silent.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Its crazy but I found that the only reason we are here is because of our most cherished gift from God. Every where you go pretty much in this world you will see people thanking God for the Free will that he so generously has given to us out of the kindness of his heart. For a reason that Ill get to momentarily I even knew there was something weird about free will when I was a child.

That's because as a child..you may have had more of it. I often wonder when people say..God gave us all free will?? Tell that to the millions of children sold into sexual slavery every year..the millions of children working 12 hour days,maybe more at some factory somewhere...There are millions of cases where if a human actually wanted to exercise their free will,,they would be tortured and shot..

Where is the free will in that? there is no free will for the child that did not choose to be born to satanic parents..there is no free will for the protester who fights corrupt government in some countries,only to be killed,and perhaps get his family hurt?

Anyone who can say that all men were born with free will, has little or no concept of what "free" really means.

All of the things you see are a result of combined years of sooooo many people using their free will and not be subjected to the will of god....You either give it back so he can fix what you have taken part in destroying or take responsibility for your own doings.........How can you not see that everyone is simply reaping ewhat they sow with an ejector seat option if it gets to rough.........If you dont want to hit the ejector button you are saying that you can still handle the pressure of doing things on your own or that you just rather suffer and die......

You cant lie to me or yourself.....all you can do is deny....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Be gentle to a brother, Joseph.

You might not know the steps Brian has taken to get to where he is. Just to "be" where he is and able to "see" the things reflected in his OP, is nothing short of miraculous. Brian is rough around the edges, but I really don't sense any evil or misrepresentation from him. He's passionate about doing good and while his "ways" of going about things are "unorthodox" perhaps "one string" of words might be what someone else needs to complete their piece of the puzzle and the list goes on...

Be gentle to each other, we are all trying to get to the same place. And if we fight along the way, many will not survive the trip.

Lambs don't kill each other, they just enjoy and love following the Shepherd with faith.

Be ye like a little lamb. A true flock.
edit on 1-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
I would certainly give up my "free will" were there some "father figure" God who would take it. It has been my experience that God doesn't answer such pleas.

What do I really desire?

The truth. Because it is true. I don't think my "human nature" is a mistake, nor a fallen state. It may be, but I am willing to accept that this may indeed be unknowable.

What is true, and is undeniably the truth of my heart, is that no matter no earnestly I have called upon "God" to take the burden of my freewill from me, he has remained silent. You may claim that I didn't REALLY mean it, or that my surrender was somehow flawed or incomplete, but I feel very differently.

God remains silent. This may imply His nonexistence, His transcendent nature, or perhaps the essential illusion of the phenomenal universe (I tend toward this, but do not claim to know), but I certainly can witness to the fact that it in no way is a result of my own unwillingness.

Thank you.

You said it yourself already.......Just because you said it first dosnt mean it isnt the truth and I wont point it out..

You have me mistaken for someone who falls for excuses.....You may have drilled your undying effort into your own head but when its all out on the table for you to read for yourself and it explains the truth behind every event that you judged incorrectly you will be humbled in that moment or you will not....

That is your choice and your burden to bare. Do not judge.......You are not good at it and never incorperate all possible things that should be included in it.........You are close but something is holding you back..........yet the responsibility doesnt miraculously move off of yourself and go somewhere else.......

If you havent found what you are looking for try a little harder...

Its not impossible its just improbable.

and worth every second of the effort when you finally get it right..........

Keep trying and do not give up......

If you dont take that advice can you blame me for not feeling sorry for you.....? and whats more than that can you really say that since you were not able to find that no one else could either.......? That vanity and untrue I hope you understand......

Do not lash out at me.....Just suck it up and try again......It can be done and can be found.......Everyone has a different level of being stubborn.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Brianegan,
I appreciate your thread and think you have some valid points.
Especially about our choices and free will.

I believe that the time is here where masses of people will have to make choice.
Most won't even realize they are making the choice.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, ideas and choices.
That's called free will.

And most people don't want to listen to a higher authority.
They are selfish and only want what makes them happy.
Whereas if they'd only realize that is the entire concept.

It's funny too because people tend to blame everything on God.
Scapegoat.

When you understand that humans are given the choice...
You start to understand why certain things happen.
Because idle hands are the devils playground.

I personally love all the excuses I hear on why there is no God.
To me, it's instant proof of humans not wanting to be held accountable.

"Oh we could never do wrong"

This person understands exactly what im saying and i would also take it further that if they have chosen to post anything that it would be wise to go and check out their threads.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter

OK - so I am greedy and vain? Doesn't really sounds like the words from someone who is so sure to be saved from God. I love and respect all things equally - therefore I have no desire to retort. I am comfortable with my beliefs in the afterlife and it does not involve myself committing my life to a higher power that may or may not exist. I gave 20 years of my life to the Catholic religion - whether you think that was long enough or not doesn't matter but it was long enough for me. My beliefs are ever evolving and what I believe in another 10 years may be completely different bit I do know one things for sure. When I am on my death bed I won't be questioning my beliefs or any decisions I've made throughout my life.

I beg to differ.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Be gentle to a brother, Joseph.
reply to post by trekwebmaster

If there is violence in my words, I'm afraid I do not see it.

I make no claims, here. I am in the position of being ignored when I honestly relate my own experience of God's continued silence. It is like the OP can relate only to those who either deny his message, or those who have "found" what he has. I think that is telling, as I said before.

When someone makes spiritual claims, claims of knowledge of God especially, can you not see that the burden of consideration falls squarely upon their own shoulders?

It is almost as though he is saying "God has ignored you, therefore I will, as well."

(edit to add) He responded! Of course, not in a helpful way. But nonetheless. I had already posted this before I caught that.
edit on 1-6-2011 by joechip because: to add

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
The op still has not responded to my thread saying that free will is an illusion...to those especially who have never had the right to exercise it.

How many children have been "forced" to be baptized,and confirmed..without their free will?

How many children or adults dare say they may not believe in God,,because to exercise their free will,would mean they would be shunned by those that they care about?

To say people have free will is a lie...or a wishful thought. Because god says we do in the bible ....it is so? Like I said before..we do not choose the parents we are born to..so..if a child is brought up believing that Christ was not the savior..is that his free will casting away the real God?....or is he another product of "mind control"?

edit on 1-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Free will is not something that can be taken away from anyone by another human......Just as they can stall feeling the consequence of their decisions they can stall the consequence of others decisions.....

Eventually everyone gets the option to change their minds....

There is no arguing it and some have harder tests than others but that is bc they deserve nothing less. I never said i agree with the bible...Truth be told, I think the bible is nothing but a bucnh of horse sh**.

Its nothing more than people using little truth to prove lies for their own gain but not even that can stand up to the truth of what i wrote today.

You just have to rise above all the noise about what conditioning has been done to you.....they are just another form of excuse bc as much conditioning as anyone has had they have also had that much and more truth also shoved in their face.....

There are no excuses and you are accoutable for you actions, thoughts, and beliefs............

I am warning everyone of a possible threat to themselves...Take it or leave.....If you think im going to beg you then you have me mistaken with someone you can take advantage of........

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

All I ask is that you remain vigilant in your quest to open the hearts and minds of others. Be patient with, and Love those that do not understand and question God. Forgive those that outrightly deny God. lead by example not by force. There is an important task at hand, you are brave in following that path. Not many will understand nor agree with you, that's ok. Don't lose sight of your task and stay positive. After all, when all the words have been spoken, what are we left with? The choice. Free will. To believe or not to believe. We are not here to make people believe, but we are here to lead them to the truth so they can make the decision for themselves. You are well on your way. You are leading them as we speak.

Oh and by the way, I'm a ma'am, lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
From what I read, this is the summary of what the OP was saying; People that say "if there was a God, why is there so much pain in the world?" should realize that God gave man freewill. Pain and suffering are caused by man's hand, not God. Either God gave us freewill to show us we can't act right on our own or as a gift to walk our own path as we see fit, giving us the option to love Him or not. One can't truly love another without freewill.

well done.....Now inside of this enigma how does one show love for a god such as this........we offer our free will back to him and say you are so much more worthy to be using such a power and let this act as a show of our love for you and faith so much so that we would never take it back or change our mind again.

well done...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hmmmm....Well let me add that not only did I enjoy the read but came up with the same conclusion years ago. The author is actually dead and was a "sleeping profit" and a baptist one at that.

I went on a journey myself after losing my step son to Leukemia. He suffered long and needless to say it was a nightmare, and still is when thought of.

With all that said, yes, it lead me to the same conclusion. ;-) We not only have free will but the knowledge we sought out in regards to the Tree of Knowledge (and still seek) is not and will never be conclusive.

We are not the creative force of Energy, only a part of it.

As soon as we let go, let love flow with all we do and the choices we make, there will never be peace within or abroad. That is my conclusion.

You just made my heart dance.......I will rejoice on these words written........I must commend you bc having that experience is inly felt by the strong. I mean to say only the ones who can be tested in thast manner would ever be tested in that manner.....

Most would trun away and be pissed off at God but you found otherwise......That is a great accomplishment and I know you may feel as if I am crossing a line here but your child will be with you again and the pain he will be able to explain to you why it was okay and needed very much so......

Its all worth it even if its hard to see....Sometimes we just need faith bc it is our faith specificlly being tested.....

Please visit one of my threads that speaks about reality and why we see what we see........Mainly about conditoning of the mind and how it effects our beliefs and surroundings.....

I will never give up but i wont cry for them argentina.....I see them as lucky to have not been judged yet based on their current choice patterns and lucky to have been passed during a time when forgivness was plentyful....

I mean all the love in the world when i speak so please search for how that is correct and you will see me .

I grew up with parents that were Methodist and Catholic. My real dad was a Methodist Minister for the longest until he decided that what he preached was not what he was taught nor what he believed. He retired last year from being a high school math teacher. Ha! He had a PHD and this is where he found his passion among other things.

I am happy to say my step dad raised me and always made me think for myself. I always wanted him to tell me what "to be". He asked me dozens of times, "What came first? The chicken or the egg?"

Those words lead me on a journey in my time of despair. I was attending a non-denominational church at the time of Joshua's death. I had been a member and worked there for years! Ya know....I didn't believe everything they said. I got something completely different a lot of times from Gods Word! The last straw for me is when the Preacher told me on the phone while crying that where Josh was now is a mystery. I even had baptist ministers who came to the house to tell us that it was my exhusbands fault. Something he did caused his sickness and death. I was DONE once and for all with "church people".

Long story short, after Joshua's death I decided to leave the church. I told God that although I am not giving up on him I am giving up on the church because they hurt me by not being there for me in any way during this trying time. I told him I am headed to the library to seek you out. You say seek...and so that is what I am going to do...and so I did.

After 5 long years of reading book after book about everything including but not limited to, light, darkness, clouds, solar system, Near Death Experiences, other religious texts, Pope Constantine, Edgar Cayce, and so on and so on...

I came up with light, energy, and love being the dominating forces in the Universe. This is what I call God. When I am in tune with these higher forces, I am more in line with the Universe and everything in it. I find that I am happier and at peace and connected with everything. Its an awesome awareness!! For all I know it is an awesome illusion. Whatever the case, that was my conclusion and that is where I am at today. We are all connected to the Universe and the forces within it.

I would love for others to find Him through me, but I only see others finding him when they do as I did. Seek!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Very well done...........!

Now ask yourself this.....If there is ever an illusion or an opticle illusion doesnt that usually mean that there is something else behind it that we dont see that takes a special code or action to see past?

Deciding to make your final decision is that special action...It will be the day you meet god face to face....Plus you have a mirror until he finally gets there from how far everyone has traveld away....

Its kind of like moving on the other side of the world to get away from your parents and them inviting them over for dinner thats an hour away........God must travel far to reach you now and just because he isnt around in physical form doesnt mean he hasnt been sending arrows ahead of himfor you to notice his opending arrival.....

Plus since he never really phisically left your side the distance he needs to travelk is incorperated inside of your own mind......

What a perfect response this was......! Thank you for it and I applaud you for seeing past the tough love side of it and noticing the truth behind the illusion of my method.......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Brianegan,

Well, I think this will be a little too wordy for many to get through ... but I did take the time to read it all even when you said that you would get to the point but continued to add unnecessary words in an effort to make your point ... but hey ... I'm a writer ... I like words.

Anyhoo, before I reply proper to your OP I have a question for you.

I know you said that you don't follow a particular religion ... but you do mention the word God more than a little.

So, I was wondering if you could give me a 'brief' idea of what YOU consider the word GOD to mean from a personal perspective ?

Thanks in advance. Woody

Every single word i placed in there was of utter importance and each played their own part. Im happy you read them anyway but not with an open mind given to the entirety.....

Especially about the part where I said that this thread isnt for you to ask me questions bc my other thread would cover all of them (this one included)

You wish me answer your question without even answering mine first...That is perfectly fine if thats what you wish but dont expect me to not only reanswer a question i already write about in detail but to offer you something that you were unwilling to give to me or thought wasnt important enough to mention.....

There is a point to this thread and the content wreaks of it......There will be those that understand these words perfectly and either will have an epiphany from thinking about it or will get started toward one....

All others will write it off as nothing but at least i would have saved a few....

I sleep bc of that.

Hey Brianegan,

Your answer was exactly what I expected but I just needed to be sure I hadn't got you wrong ... I didn't.

Ego is in us all ... it is part of the human condition whether we like it or not ... and even has a place in certain circumstances ... but beware ... it can become a monster without you even noticing.

Your reply to my question tells me that your needle is already wavering on the 'red'.

What 'you' do with 'my' warning (in an effort to save you) is your choice ... look before you leap my friend and question your motives for your decision.

Woody

You got me wrong as soon as you thought yourself worthy to judge me........Take the advice and go.......I hope you take it to heart but if you dont Im tired of making excuses for the laziness and self righteous behavoir unjustified that i see every where i go......

I dont care what you think about me only that the words i wrote were read by your mind and now held accountable bc if you didnt listen to the last person who said it you damn sure listened to me....

You again can choose what ever it is that you want......wether you care to admit or care to believe at all is up to you but wont be excluded from your judgement time with God.......

I dare you to question God at that moment of judgement....You will be shaking in your boots as evryone else does and you will be questioning every choice you ever made......

Everyone questions themselves at that point bc they already know what coming.......They were wrong and god was right so now he is going to rub it in your face like you deserve bc its kind of funny when it comes from your dad....

If you get offended it will end the judgement and you will have chosen God to be your enemy and not your father....

Good luck with that....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join