It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

bc it can still be so much better and you are just settleing

i am not settling for anything , we all play the cards we are dealt.. it just that you have an excuse why your cards are not very good .. simple as that...

and whilst you bask in your pre-concieved bubble, the rest of us will deal with reality.

Save yourself!!! no one will do it for you

I don't know what deck you think youre playing with but we all have the same one. My cards are simply amazing.......and you would agree at times if you were around, but just because you are unhappy about a deck that you dont undersatnd thinking it sucks doesnt mean it sucks. It just means you were to lazy to figure it out.....

You can come back in the bubble if you want, but first you are going to have to understand a few things.....Hold on tight

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I really didn't want to rejoin this thread but I have to reply to this.

You judged me incorrectly first buddy.......What you can dish it but when i judge you incorrectly in return you can handel it......

First please point out to me where exactly I judged you. Secondly I can handle anyone's judgement on myself as long as they take the time to know enough about me to make an accurate judgement.

Go tell someone who cares.

You mean you don't? Surprising...

until you realize that im so pissed off because of how amazing you really are and how many times you deny it saying god sucks........I want to end your life at that very moment bc you are wasting it and not using it at all......You are a mere fraction of what you could be and this stupid free will nonsense is the only thing holding you back

I've don't think I've ever read some many contradictions in one paragraph before! You're pissed off because I am so amazing? Are you admitting to being jealous or should I just take it as a compliment? I never said God sucks, I admitted to being agnostic so I can't say something sucks when I'm not even sure it exists.

THIS ONE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH - "I want to end your life at that very moment". Taken in a certain context that could be taken as a threat. In fact there are a few more comments you've made through this thread that could be taken the same way. I would suggest that you be a little more careful with your words.

I am all that I want to be and will become all that I can and that is for me to decide. After all (according to you) God gave us free will so whether he likes it or not it is my decision and he must respect that.

I tell you how to get passed and you say good enough.......we since its everyone or no one guess what needs to happen?

Huh? What?

the world will need to be cleansed of those who will not understand so that the rest can evolve.....

I can almost agree with that but I have one word to add. Mirror!

we have been waiting for you for so long......we are not as patient as you would think but we have waited and waited and waited.......Your type of shared thinking is what is keeping us in this circle of progressive agression.....

My thoughts do not come from some 'shared thinking', I have developed my our theories/thoughts on many various subjects and although alot of them are still incomplete, I know they are my own and they are quite the opposite from 'progressive aggression'.

Did you think really that it was going to be that we choose to follow you and let you take us down with you.......You can forget that sh**. We have waited for you and like to understand and have tried so many different ways to tell you it so you may hear it.....

I have no wish for anyone to follow me. In fact I kind of enjoy my privacy. Even if I did wish a following (no insult intended) I would not want it to be yourself or anyone sharing your thought patterns.

The only thing that has kept things at bay for this long is the fact that more people keep getting it right so the numbers grow........

Whom are you referring to? FamilyRadio? Westboro?

Well thats not enough anymore because time is running out and even those who understood would suffer when the clock stops.....

Clock stops May 21st... oh wait - its now Oct 21st right?

You are truely lost if you believe that you have any will over another and we will show you what you missed while you were enjoying everyhting about yourself.

I choose to love my life whether it was a fluke of evolution or if God put me here with my free will. Does it matter in any case?

After reading you continually judging, insulting others beliefs and borderline threatening people I have come to my own conclusion and yes I may be judging you. You have posted enough of your own words for me to believe you are not a messenger of God, to me you sounds more like the Devil's Dis-Info agent.

Free will may be the cause of our society going downhill but it also the cause of all the good still left. If you are concerned about your free will then I suggest you give yours up this very instant. And when God finally decides to command your actions, make sure it's my post he want you to reply to before you start typing.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

hahaha...Thank you sooo much! My thoughts are provided by a lot of hours of reading and finding out for myself where it is I will go when I take my last breath. My steps sons death along with other deaths saved me from myself as I would have never been as humble and loving. You are talking to someone who was at one time full of anger and and would rather hit someone that looked at me the wrong way.
I wanted more....especially after my step son died. His dad buried him in his Bulls jacket...for the fear he would be cold. After much reading and conveying to him the love I was feeling through other books than just the Bible...he too is convinced that where Joshua is..he will be also. Its sad that a tragedy can turn many over to the light of love.....but its true and factual. Its a sacrifice in a sense. I mean...we are all destined for death or re birth if you will. This is just a moment in time that will quickly pass. The time spent here on this Planet can be used in a way to help others be happy. Its not all about me or you...its about US as a whole...right? hahaha

Thanks again babe! xoxox Much love for you and yours!

Are you proud of your achievments and feel that you grasp the knowledge tightly?

do you understand that this same sentence can read...........I think you do.........Ignorance is not only bliss but its an understandable excuse..........

You now deny your ignorance an so will be held acountable. Do you blame me for your own life case to be heard?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Dear Brianegan,

I realize that you start this thread with good intentions, but you have to realize that because you see something a certain way,doesn't make it true.

I think it is dangerous to ask people to give their true will back to an invisible God. So what then? We trick our minds into believing that every choice from then on is God's will..much like it seems that you have done.

I practiced christianity for many years,and saw many like you , who deceived themselves , thinking they had "the connection" to the Holy Spirit.

Like I said before, I truly believe if you want to "convert" souls, the power of prayer is much stronger than standing on a soap box ,and telling people to give their free will back to God. By the way, while you're praying, pray for the souls who cannot practice christianity ,and they have no free will to express their love for your God.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
3 words comes to mind when it comes to Mormons

endless
celestial
sex

There is no more neutral...........Neutral is now seen as a choice and im pretty sure you know which one it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
I think you should take your 'god' drivel and jam it up your arse.

Religion is the root of all suffering, and people such as myself have had an absolute gutful of the hate you all spew. The inquisition, just about any war you can think of, rampant overpopulation (this is partly the fault of our economic paradigm too I will admit), terrorism, violence inspired by 'god'.

I have had enough of tolerating the extremism and insanity of religion and WILL NOT put up with it anymore. Even the other day I had a half smacked out street preacher talking to me like I was a moron, trying to explain that evolution is false and misleading, all religions other than Christianity are the work of the devil, and that if I repent my sins now I will be saved. I'm the hater though right?.... Um ok then.

The ENTIRE problem is the faith in a fuzzy man in the sky who will look after you when you're dead.

How about this; use you common sense and reason, and live your life as if it may be your only chance. You will accomplish more and not be brainwashed with the hate fuelled propoganda of ANY religion, because you will see how stupid than organised religion actually is.

I'm not saying there is nothing after death for I could not know, but organised religion is a curse on our species and should be destroyed. The type of organised religion that inspires hate and fuels massive ego trips.

Have you every thought about what you happen if all of a sudden, everyone lost their sense of ego? The world would change overnight.

You ever read the old testament? Starting to get my point?

I will no longer tolerate organised religion, much like people in the past have not tolerated alien abduction, ghost, monster or fairy stories. Its fantasy for adults, but much more dangerous.

You brainwash your children, you influence global economics and politics, you are the cause of countless wars, you contribute to the deaths of innocent people around the globe, you promote ignorance and denounce reason. Yes this means YOU. If you support organised religion then you are a part of a whole that is slowly but surely dragging our species into, ironically, 'hell on earth'.

I believe its been jammed up yours if I remember correctly.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by allourep
Not sure about everyone else, but I am tired of the front page posts lately. They all seem to be rants/thoughts just typed out in one big paragraph. I didn't read this one and dont plan on it. I am just sick of clicking new threads and all it is is somebody rambling about themselves/their opinions. I remember not long ago you could find stories about current events with links on this site. In fact, yous still can but for some reason this kind of content is what has been displayed on the front. Why?

You know why

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Like others, I did not read the entire piece yet, but I would like to answer the question regarding giving one's free will back to God. That question seems relatively easy, because of one important thing. If one has no free will, and God determines one's actions, then that person is no longer responsible for those actions. So basically what I mean is that God should let you into heaven no matter what.

For a while I wrestled with the belief that God doesn't interfere in the Universe at all, finally deciding that he may indeed interfere regularly. Surely the people who know much more about theology and the Christian religion, for example, would not advocate prayer if they did not believe that God interferes and can change the outcomes of things.

I also asked myself questions regarding quantum mechanics, specifically entanglement and the duality of particles, and how it seemed that these characteristics overall allowed creationism a more valid foothold, at least in my opinion.

So the question of free will can be looked at from two different perspectives. First, is it the physics and chemistry that decide our actions, or is it God, or do we really have free will? To me, again, from the angle of God controlling one's will, it is very easy to see that everyone would get into heaven if this were the case, because God would be the one who caused them to do bad things as well as good, etc...

Free will is simply complicated. The issue at least. Philosophers have puzzled over it for centuries, but I think the answer, right or wrong, can be found only on an individual basis. So many other things come into play, such as the nature of consciousness, and how much of our actions are caused by decisions we made, or are the decisions themselves dictated by the chemistry of the brain? Very sketchy stuff, mainly because it involves more than one discipline; those being scientific, theological, philosophical, logical, etc...

I don't have all the answers for everyone, and only a few of them for myself, but one thing is certain: we would all be better off to consider and debate these ideas, constantly expanding and revising our opinions and beliefs as needed.
edit on 6/1/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

God should be determining your actions....At the moment you wont give it back.........I recomend you decide and stay strong to that decision.......At the moment you are only allowing advice from god and not the real deal.........

Your already making the choice.........Which choice will reign over your heart.....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

All i can say is WAIT WATCH and OBSERVE, there is nothing more you can do apart from watching this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by gabby2011

There is always free will...only consequences

Hopefully not for much longer but thats obviously going to happen at this point and everyone can trust in that

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by allourep

Another thing. I am surprised how many of you bother reading posts like these. How do you have the time? Not only am I surprised about how many posts like this there are, but the comments that follow are endless. "Well, I still haven't read all of your post because its so long, but I will reply when I am done." "Read some of it now but will have to finish when I get home from work." Really? What is there to gain from reading these sort of posts? DO you read every like this that is posted? There are sooooo many.

They read it because they know something is coming and they search desperately for what it is....Since they know it has something to do with the concepts Im speaking on they wish to test it......all the while committing the same offence they are punishable for in the first place......

Their judgment.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
With so many people not caring of the message in the OP,
it is a wonder that still so many answers.

Amazing wonder
lol

All my love
You´re doing such a great work Brianegan
Everyone wants more
There have to be something that touch our hearts
I know my heart is touched

And if you take time to write a post here, why not answer the question in the OP?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

Remember Enoch himself here. Recall the wheel within the wheel and Merkaba. I sincerely believe Enoch was "raptured" and taken up due to his extreme spiritual maturity.

Enoch was a very wise man.

Do you believe or do you know?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Let me preempt the expected (and totally canned) response:

If 'god' loves me, and 'god' exists, then he/she/it will be happy that I recognise the collosal misinterpretation by particular members of our species of the 'prophets'.

Basically I think Jesus and the like were just people who were much more in touch with their inner selves and did not rely on massive ego to drive them through life, and thus the message was misinterpreted by those that could know no other way.

I'm done now.

They did what they were told. That is what seperated them from you........Are you capable of displaying the same display?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Doom and Gloom belong to This World, Not Reality. The sooner you understand that,
the sooner you'll stop believing you're part of this World and wake up. The Game is Ending,
time to let go of your blankies.

Originally posted by Brianegan

reply to post by allourep

Another thing. I am surprised how many of you bother reading posts like these. How do you have the time? Not only am I surprised about how many posts like this there are, but the comments that follow are endless. "Well, I still haven't read all of your post because its so long, but I will reply when I am done." "Read some of it now but will have to finish when I get home from work." Really? What is there to gain from reading these sort of posts? DO you read every like this that is posted? There are sooooo many.

They read it because they know something is coming and they search desperately for what it is....Since they know it has something to do with the concepts Im speaking on they wish to test it......all the while committing the same offence they are punishable for in the first place......

Their judgment.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I Honor the Goddess in all her forms.......so to you, what does that mean?

Well done.......can you answer the question please for the record.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by seenitall

And IMO this is highly possible. I do believe the original message was misinterpreted. But don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Is there nothing in KJV of the Bible that speaks to your spiritual self? For me, Psalms and 1Corinthians are beautiful.

The higher self exists but none believe in them 100%...I can count on my fingers and toes how many have gotten it fully.

It is either all or nothing....Just some is equal to nothing when the last step is just not taken by choice......There is no refusal....The ground will be taken from the feet and the door underneathe so you fall through instead......

The final choice has been offered.......It will be decided and all will be put right.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
God won't have any thing to do with this, at all.

God never helped anyone, people helped themselves. Anyone who says "God did it for me" will find out with a good hard look at themselves that no, he didn't. You did it for yourselves.

Make your own luck, don't rely on God to do it all for you. God never helped anyone in the history of mankind who didn't help themselves.

Any time something good happens for you it was simply you listening to god.....When something bad happens its because you ignored him.....Its the truth no matter you care to choose......At least your choosing.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
sorry, but once you mention religion I didn't bother to read on.
I do believe in higher intelligences out there ( IE ET civilizations that have been around for a very very very very very long time ). But thats not a god, just people that are smarter then us and have been around longer then us.

I mentioned religion to make it clear that i agree with not one of them

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by cry93

Read my first post and you will understand how I feel.

I do not completely discount the idea of something after death, however I am thoroughly Atheist, and I can say this after having been forced into a religious upbringing. I guess god is upset that I questioned things? I embraced what is referred to as reason and critical thought, grew up, and became a scientist.

You are not being asked to force any religion on you......You are being told the truth so when you see what comes after you will know your place and not disrespect what comes to meet you bc if you do it will be seen as this choice wasnt made wisely and you will be showed the error of your ways. If after that you feel no remors you will be denied entrance because you are too egotistacle thinking you know better how to maintain a place like heaven....One big one is a disagreement is seen as a fight and negative.......There is no middle ground or grey area........

So make your choice and think heavy on it because patience is almost run dry. It will not be painful and it will be as for a king or queen who lost their way and became a threat to the way of life that they knew could be enjoyed and already was being enjoyed.......

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join