It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The quiet before the storm. (Its about to get a whole hell of a lot worse if every person doesn’t take a minute and listen to me right now.) I don't give a # about myself. If it meant that it would save everyone I wouldnt hesitate and you can that to the bank but Im hoping it wont come to that. (for obvious reasons) lol....But I still would and so here is why I say that.

I don’t intend for that to sound mean but I do intend that to sound important. What I’m about to say is THE most important thing you will hear or have ever heard in the past and this letter will act as a reminder of the fact that you may stall as much as you want but if you wish anything to get any better you will have to revisit this concept. You may have free will but you can’t escape the consequences of your own choices for ever and eventually you will have to face what you have avoided for all these years.

My prediction is everything will come down to wether or not you trust your decision over Gods decision. In other words do you still believe that your free will is a gift from god. (Or a test to see if we would believe that we could do his job better out of vanity.) I dont care much about consiparcies or religions or really no much of anything that anyone can see or hear. (most of the time even touch) What I do care about is why are we here and if any are worthy of the so called gifts that everyone is currently enjoying.

You think what you are seeing out you internet window right now is bad. Just wait until it gets worse because what is causing it hasn’t changed or even come close to being stopped. Plus if it’s not stopped it would mean that it is actually everyone’s fault and has something special to do with God. Please don’t ask yourself how I know all of this unless you will include if there is a chance thought of could he be right. Not why is he right but is he right? And what makes it right…..If you must wonder what makes him wrong that is fine but please give me at least a fair representation inside and plea both cases before you write this off because if I’m write I have found the way to God and the next step in evolution (and of course the possible chance that some will take this to their grave out of being stubborn so hence making their final choice on their own accord.

Okay there is more than enough craziness going on all over the world now that everyone must be asking themselves what the heck is going on. Right?

I’d like to present a case about it all. A story that has guided every thread I have published here. Any questions you have please refer them to the proper thread where the topic of your question will already be in discussion.

This thread isn’t for questions to me as I respond with an answer for you. It is actually me noting my findings to a question I asked myself a long time ago. I’ve been working on gathering puzzle pieces ever since I was a child learning in more mature fashions as I grew in age over these many years.

No, this thread will be what I concluded that merely lead me to the one question that if answer by anyone will set them free. So I will summarize what lead me to the question and after reading it I’m sure everyone will understand why I felt obligated to present everyone else with the same question hoping that everyone else would take it just as seriously and find the same freedom as I have.
Listen “God’s honest truth”, I do not support one religion, non religion or spiritual concept yet I see why each of them play such an important role in the larger picture of what is actually happening in our every day lives. They provide the perfect type of behavior that deserves a special type of scrutiny. Each of them forces the congregation or at least who ever will listen, a possible path that may lead to God.

Truth be told, it took me longer than I care to mention to notice that none of those paths really ever matter themselves at all. It was the choice they provided to begin looking for God in the first place. I thought to myself “ So God doesn’t really care how we get there just as long as we get there eventually”.

This was my guiding light for many years and stood up to my own intense form of analyzing always landing on its feet as the victor in those battles. I have to admit that I live in bliss for those years thinking I had figured it out and everything was going to be okay.

As soon as that last sentence entered my head was when the one thing I didn’t notice came to my attention.

Why would an all powerful being that has no limits and if all the legends that are told about him are true then why is there so much pain and struggle everywhere I look anymore?

This question kicked my ass and I literally fell from my high horse and you better believe that when I hit the ground that it hurt my entire core. (Inside and out). All my beliefs were contradicted when I applied that question to my framework of understanding and stood no chance. Every belief it faced it defeated by just being itself.

I realized that the question itself was a trick question because instead of receiving any answers it always would produce another question. It kind of began to resemble a sling shot effect. So now with all these new questions that needed answering I was once again lost in this huge universe.

Since I already knew that it was possible to find extremely important questions to ask yourself, and how they could possibly lead to god I needed those questions answered……

One of them in particular is why I am writing this right now. It may be hard to swallow right now but if you do ask yourself the final question and obsess over working it out in your head give it some justice, you will be face with a choice about choice.

Its crazy but I found that the only reason we are here is because of our most cherished gift from God. Every where you go pretty much in this world you will see people thanking God for the Free will that he so generously has given to us out of the kindness of his heart. For a reason that Ill get to momentarily I even knew there was something weird about free will when I was a child.

What I am about to say here, I really hope you grasp as soon as possible and also realize that even if you answer the question here with your words if your actions within your life do not reflect that choice than it really never was a real decision made.

Ya see, I have found that free will can be found at every scene of every crime and at the sight of every miracle. I have also seen that when one takes notice of this they are forced to make a choice right there and then…Is this me causing this or is this God causing this.

There are 3 types of people:

1) The ones who try to find out how they can prove it to be themselves at the cause
2) The one who try to prove it as God as the cause
3) The ones who try to ignore it as much as they can

I tried every number to find the best result. The nutty thing is I found an answer in each of them but it always led to the same one question.

Could I be wrong?

This question is more than just 4 four budded up against each other….It is the exact reason we are here and more importantly until each and everyone thinks about this seriously will be the reason our race has yet to evolve.

It not the question’s yes or no dimension I wish to speak on right now…..It is and always will be the possible reasons behind every yes and every no.

Okay…Let me get to the point. I wish you to ask you the question:
If I had the option would I want to give my free will back to God?
And add – Could there be a possible reason that I should?
I’m not asking you to decide where your heart lies here at the moment at all and honestly I will request that you don’t choose yet. (Just evaluate and think on it)

If there is a chance that our free will is what causes everything around us then we can’t blame god for anything and especially not when it’s convenient to clear our conscience.

Now just remember that question BC I wish to present the summarized story that led to the reason why this is so important bc it fits the scenario so perfectly that it gives me chills just writing it.

Think about angels no matter what your take is on them and think about God. Think about what would happen if the angels were to have free will. The angels are subject to the will of god and his word as law. That is sun animus usually with every story.

Why would God have it that way? I’ll tell you. If the angels had fee will they would be human. What makes a human and an angel different? Please listen closely here: The answer is free will alone being the difference between an angel and a human.

I found along my journey as you would if you decided to travel it as well that every time free will is used the user takes one step away from god. If one chosen to let God guide them they take one step closer to him. We have complicated all of this stuff up everyone…It’s this easy of a choice to make…..
If you are looking for God: Let him guide you and show patience for the journey home.
If you are looking to empower yourself then keep on using free will to choose your own destiny.
As I thought more and more about the topic the story of creation started to form and eventually with ever new question that I narrowed down to one answer painted in a little more of the big scheme of things.

I am saying this…..I know for a 100% fact that every single person on this planet and universe for that matter is a fallen angel and that God never left our side because we didn’t fall literally. We feel spiritually. So we are still in the same place but it just looks a little different. What happened was because of how much everyone here began to desire free will. I mean we desire it so much that we have just assumed that it was this great gift out of the goodness of his heart….We swallow that one so easily don’t we?

We never ask ourselves the question could we have asked for it and simply gotten what we asked for. Did we start using it and began choosing our on path instead of Gods path? Do we know why we are here already and just deny that all of this is everyone’s fault including Gods (but god’s is just for letting us do it even though he knew what would happen and because he knew that it was being requested in spite of everyone else already knowing that at the time as well).

With every choice someone chooses he says no to the first choice or stalls to see if there are any better options. I’m telling you that you are indeed an angel that has been on a journey making up your mind instead of being “a slave to the will of God” (I believe is how it was put).
Do you not see the world in chaos? Do you not see the end seeming like its just around the corner and skimming by with the skin on our bones every time. (Or at least it resembles it often?).

I know everyone if not already has will try to place blame. Many people find other people to blame but they are always wrong about why they think its that person and until they realize that the reason includes one action that everyone is to this day constantly doing. You stand in heaven and kill off God every time he tries to confront you and then you say that you want him to work in mysterious ways so he places signs every where you look to get you ready for his coming but when he says he has always been here you say the signs don’t match up good enough and kill him anyway……At least for many years now instead of killing him because of the “barbaric emotion one feels anymore about it” everyone just calls them crazy. Well, that is just another way of killing him so don’t lie to yourself about it. God will not even be able to speak to you any more because you have walked so far away that you wouldn’t even recognize what he looks like if he stood right next to you on the street or what he may be speaking about or acting like. (Or the abilities that he may or may not have). Every one of those stipulations are a result of a free will that has not led to god but away from god so I wouldn’t put to much weight in them being right in any way.

If god loved his angels and sacrifice his on ability to experience perfection so that the angels could wouldn’t it be smart to let someone who could guide you BC he knew exactly what to do guide you in everything? If that was something that was possible it would create heaven on earth. If that is possible I suggest you start wondering how to do it and get it done. It doesn’t mean the angels are zombies. It just means that if God speaks to you he doesn’t do so for selfish reasons. He does only to help you avoid a major struggle. He merely steps in if you are about to chose something that would inevitably cause you unnecessary pain.

To finish up I will say this. Do not complain to god about all the messed up crap in the world saying why god why, if you are going to continue using free will because that is a contradiction when you really do know why already. Just take responsibility for the things you see and you will find out that it leads you back to God. If you continue using free will I am to tell you how you come off to God.
You come off as if you know that you are the cause but are will to kill yourself in one big firework show to keep free will. It looks as if you want to be in hell and know that you are in hell and are looking up to god saying it’s still better like this.
It seems like all the people who are trying to find god are laughing at God saying we’ll act like we are looking for him but travel the only road that goes on forever that we know leads away from him…..As long as we are free from the tyranny of God.

I really hope this hits home with a great many people because if you are truly looking for God I recommend trying the method I just presented because you are shooting yourself in the foot believing any other path could ever accomplish that goal. Pretty big thing to say I know but when you apply the question to your own beliefs and really think about it you will see how the prior methods are outdated and never really worked anyway or else we would have gotten there by now.

Have you learned your lesson and is the world far enough out on the ledge of plummet at the hands of your free will (that leads to chaos)? If you had the option would you give your free will back to God? Or do you want to die?

I’m sorry for such a morbid question series but it is the truth because using our free will takes us in the opposite direction of right because God is always right. If you wish to go against right, what else could you be but wrong? This place at the moment holds all those who doubt in the intentions of God that are acting like they have no idea why they are here. Well now you know. What will you do because this choice no matter how secretly you make it will show god what you really want to do?
Stay in hell? Keep making choices (that have no chance to be right from the gate) just BC everyone wants to make up their own minds and to hell with the consequences.

Go back home? Well now you know what you must try to do. If you don’t well I guess we have our answer on what you really want. There is no denying when someone puts it in this manner because it is not sugar coated at all……There is no mis translating or making it subjective excuses….This is how it is so please make your choice as soon as possible and live it out proudly after you get how its done….Here’s a hint……It’s in my prior threads. Try to see how I may be right before you try to see how I may be wrong. It would be a nice gesture for all of my hard work that I put into all of this for everyone to read.

Touch.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

+107 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
As soon as you mentioned god I stopped reading, and I'm guessing most other readers will as well.

Well thats your fault isnt it? Your going to have to face it eventually wether you like it or not....You are responsible for your own choices and there are consequences even if you can stall feeling the ffects of it. Good luck........I mention God often but I am connected with no religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
Wow. That's going to take a long time to read.

I'll add more tomorrow when I finally finish reading.

Should be an interesting post.

I did my job. Thats all I can do.......Of course ill try again but this thread is the truth. I can't prove it wroong and it is the only one that I can say that about.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What makes you think this is all true? There's some interesting theory there and I appreciate you trying to help people, but where did this come from?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You can't prove God exists any more than I can prove he/she/whatever doesn't. It all comes down to beliefs - you have yours and everyone else is entitled to their own. What will aggravate most readers is your attempt to 'force' your beliefs on others. Please (oh please) correct me if I am wrong but doesn't God want us to make the choice to believe in him? If that is the case - why are you trying to force others to believe. It seems hypocritical to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

It really is no loss whatsoever to an atheist to not listen to another rant by a believer....

People will more often blame humans for problems, and not the clouds.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I guess I am confused as to what we were warned about? Your beliefs?? There is no warning, sign, NOTHING having to do with anyone but yourself in this......I was warned to stop falling for the titles of a thread!!!! And it still doesn't work!!!!

link   

Originally posted by john124
As soon as you mentioned god I stopped reading, and I'm guessing most other readers will as well.

It was at that point...
But the way i read the first 3 paragraphs
was that the author thought that the only way to conduct life choices is to say 'What would Jesus Do'
and to behave accordingly...

i say # that!...i myself know whats right/good/proper...and even when under the gun, when circumstances are so dire that life & death hag in the balance... I'm not going to immerse myself in a sustained inner dialogue and try to concieve just ''What Would Jesus Do, Now?'

dear author, rationalize all you want... i expect that your calling will be among the 'martyred'...
whether its ones higher-self, a outside higher power, god or God (as the case may be)...

one bob dylan song used the refrain Trust Yourself.......
and nobody else
edit on 1-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
Plus you are actually now wrong..Moore and more people are getting interested in finding god everyday and just like me cant find a religion that explains it well enough for me to understand. This is the way and the reason. Did you really think that the ending to all our stroies wouldnt have anything to do with God......

Im sorry you are holding a grudge against god but that doesnt change the fact that he just may play the biggest role to the contrary of what you have deemed a fact.......Please realize that Im not sitting here saying that Im forcing you into anything.....I just think you should be able to see things from every angle to come up with the best result or conclusion.......

You havent though enough about this I assure you. So when something mentions god and you run away dont expect everyone else to be doing the same thing anymore bc so many people have learned to take responsibility for their own actions and now you are in the minority.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
What makes you think this is all true? There's some interesting theory there and I appreciate you trying to help people, but where did this come from?

I begged you not to focus on that yet please.......Try to at least prove me wrong or prove me right......Its not only so much more important but its actually extremely fun once you build up the momentum to travel this road.

I will answer that question but not at this time.......You have my apology but I will stand strong to my original reason behind keeping that not the main focus here.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
too long; did not read

I did skim however, and you did not deliver on what you sold: a valid warning.

Is that a fact ye of no ego?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

john124, This type of reply is why I rarely post here, and don't bother reading very many responses anymore. There was no need to comment like that. If you don't want to read it, fine, just move along.

To the OP. Interesting read. I agree with a lot of it, but not so much about us being fallen angels. We were a separate being created by God but given free will. That is why the angels fell because God put us above them because we could believe without ever seeing him.
Now, obviously Angels must have had some measure of free will, because they rebelled against God. They couldn't rebel if they didn't have it because they would be basically robots. I don't completely understand how all that works, and I am not sure it even matters but doesn't that seem to be the case?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Interesting read and observation my friend! I really ejoyed reading your awakening experience and the jouney which lead you to this belief. As I was reading I recalled a book in which Edgar Cayce was said to have came to the same conclusion via trance. He said that Adam and Eve loved the planet so much and wanted free will to stay....so God allowed them under certain circumstances.

I am open minded and believe in the Energy of Light. Good job on the post~

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
you did not deliver on what you sold: a valid warning.

What christian ever has?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm the same as john124 mate. Stopped reading when i saw the mention of God.
Sorry!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hey there Brianegan,

Well, I think this will be a little too wordy for many to get through ... but I did take the time to read it all even when you said that you would get to the point but continued to add unnecessary words in an effort to make your point ... but hey ... I'm a writer ... I like words.

Anyhoo, before I reply proper to your OP I have a question for you.

I know you said that you don't follow a particular religion ... but you do mention the word God more than a little.

So, I was wondering if you could give me a 'brief' idea of what YOU consider the word GOD to mean from a personal perspective ?

Thanks in advance. Woody

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
You can't prove God exists any more than I can prove he/she/whatever doesn't. It all comes down to beliefs - you have yours and everyone else is entitled to their own. What will aggravate most readers is your attempt to 'force' your beliefs on others. Please (oh please) correct me if I am wrong but doesn't God want us to make the choice to believe in him? If that is the case - why are you trying to force others to believe. It seems hypocritical to me.

Answer me this. If you are not even trying to decide would you ever be able to and is it just okay to waste time if he is real......

But again this is not the point of this thread....It is about free will, taking responsibility, and the consequences of our actions.

Listen the only reason everyone leaves believing in God is because they get so mad at what they see around them that they give up on his absenteeism. The fact that they have blammed god for all the bad things is directly the cause of them ending up giving up on him.......Im pointing out that it was never his fault because free will wasnt something he wanted to give to you........You asked for it against his advice.

I force nothing and I try to force nothing.....Im am on the internet right now just like you are....If you feel that my words have any ability to force anything on you it is simply because you deep inside youself know the words to be true.....

I will not take the blame for your actions just as you wouldnt take mine. Just read the writting and make up your own mind or walk away.

It makes no difference in the end because what everyone will have to face is the samre thing for each one of them and is happening eventually wether anyone likes it or not...

Bc they were all warned many times over. (but they always shut it out and ridicule it so they feel better about their decision) of course until something bad happens and they claim karma.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join