It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the best (crashed) ufo pics ever

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rosunwell
Text Purple I just saw it on Sci Fi Channel, KGB Files with Roger Moor and there was a book featured, called Project Isis Tomb of the Visitor, but it is not in amazon and the only thread for it on the net is your post: posted on 6-8-2004 at 10:22 AM Post Number: 710021 (post id: 730715) If anyone gets a lead for the book let us know how. Thanx

I saw the same show and if you type into a search engine "KGB alien mummy" it will show you quite a few books on the subject of project isis the visitors tomb and KGB abduction and ufo files.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I, too, have viewed this "Project Isis" exposé. Whether the Russian excavations took place or not, the general idea seems quite plausible.

It is a shame there are not more resources available on this program. Zecharia Sitchin's work would probably be the best for any in depth research into this supposed project. Parts of his research have been proven incorrect though. Thus, it would not be wise to take everything said by him as truth when comparing it against the Russian account of what took place.

However, it's still a television program and I rarely put stock in how things are presented in that medium.

Surely there must be more information about this somewhere though. I was only able to find about five sites that even contained the words "Project Isis" in the context of which I am interested.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hey!!
ive seen those pictures before in an old movie!!!!!
were did u get them from??
are you guys teens like me?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
maybe its the trees not being damaged in the first pic as well. that bothered me in that if the saucer crashed at that angle, the trees would have been damaged. the saucer may have crashed, and then the trees grown up, but how long would that have taken?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I will try to introduce a little thing called logic...

in the Roger Moore flockumentary...
they gave a dazzel of info, and at the end, said in a one sentence statement...

"the introductory screen says clearly- TRAINING FILM"

even if the american military (assume same with Russia) were to find a real UFO, and want to use it to train soldiers... the would do a mock version for the film

They would not want ANY real film of the real incident shown to the regular military...

it might however be based upon a real event in the past (see older russian photo)

but talking about whether this film was real or not is wasting time... it is a training film using a mockup, per every other training film every made.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join