It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Paul to Fed: Tell Us Everything, or Else

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have been a fan of R. Paul for a while now and he is asking all the right questions. We need to blow the cover on the Fed. in order to seek the truth. Let's face it, the fed. is a money generating machine but it seems that they are keeping themselves and their cronies flush with cash. Good luck Ron!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Here is you proof, but I am sure you will find some way to deny the truth.

These are some videos showing how Ron Paul uses master mason hand gestures. Enjoy

Ron Paul - Master Mason evidence

Hahaha, just as I thought. A whole lot of nothing... it's people like you, who somehow manage to watch stupid videos like that and then convince themselves that it's "undeniable evidence".

Hmm... let's see, what should I believe more; over 30 years of a solid track record and all that comes with that, or a 5 minute youtube video that some guy made who believes people that happen to make certain hand gestures are part of some reptilian/Illuminati secret society.

Now I KNOW you have no credibility. Cheers!

edit on 2/6/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is a scary cult-like group on the internet that firmly believe that Ron Paul is some occultist puppet master. They never had and never will have solid proof of their claims. I just don't know what their motive is to go after Ron Paul alone, most likely disinfo created.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
I can see it now, Ron Paul will be the new George Washington in years to come.

What does that even mean? He'll have rotting wooden teeth? He'll be from a long line of wealthy brittish aristocrats? He'll own slaves?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Nothing is going to be done, the FED isn't going to say anything to implicate themselves. Like the government has the power to tell the FED to do anything (they own most of the politicians)....and ya, the USA is going to raise the debt ceiling (this Republican stand-off is just a dog and pony show - they will save a couple more billion and think their job is done) and QE3 will start at the end of this month.

The end is coming, the only thing I wonder these days is how many QEs the market will take before it all crashes.

edit: Also, does anyone else see how both the Republicans and Democrats are both attacking him. Their puppet masters (the bankers) fear Ron Paul as president.

edit on 2-6-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Here is you proof, but I am sure you will find some way to deny the truth.

These are some videos showing how Ron Paul uses master mason hand gestures. Enjoy

Ron Paul - Master Mason evidence

Hahaha, just as I thought. A whole lot of nothing... it's people like you, who somehow manage to watch stupid videos like that and then convince themselves that it's "undeniable evidence".

Hmm... let's see, what should I believe more; over 30 years of a solid track record and all that comes with that, or a 5 minute youtube video that some guy made who believes people that happen to make certain hand gestures are part of some reptilian/Illuminati secret society.

Now I KNOW you have no credibility. Cheers!

edit on 2/6/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

There is video of him using both hands to throw up the sign of the baphomet. Should he do it all day every time he is in public? Would that be smart? If you do it once, you are on the inside, simple as that. You are a prime example of how these people continue to get away with what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
lol more people coming out about the Ron Paul occultist view.

Look, the only known fact here is that the hand sign is sign language for LOVE.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join