It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Paul to Fed: Tell Us Everything, or Else

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The more support Ron Paul gets from the American public and the closer he gets to the truth, the more irrelevant the media and the PTB will try to make him. Trust me, they do NOT want a martyr....but.....
If anything happens to Ron Paul...we can't just sit there apathetically and shrug our shoulders..going "Oh well"...
How about if people for once take action on their own? Instead of buying that new fancy appliance....invest and make an effort in your own communities.
Maybe it's because there's still a spark of youth in me left, but I know I couldn't just let it happen. The government would handle Ron Paul's assassination no differently than JFK's...It would be an instant coverup from start to finish.
I know people have to work, as do I, but we need to stop making excuses and start fighting for what our founding fathers and those alike had fought for over 200 years ago. Even if it means that some security agency may blacklist us for doing so. The constitution isn't just a piece of paper, but that's what our government and the power hungry think of it as. People need to start taking the risks neccessary to protect their rights because no one else is going to do it for you...
edit on 2-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here’s a look into who was involved in setting up the Federal Reserve in 1913.

* Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
* Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
* Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
* Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
* Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
* Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
* Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
* Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Controlled By the Rockefeller Family Tree)

So, does the Fed really have America's best interests at heart?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I have always had this attitude as well and know a few others who share this kind of feeling of unity amongst all people...

BUT

theres this big thing called media and popular culture (not to mention things like flouride and aspartame) thats like a #ing poison, seeping into every crack of the average citizen's mind and stopping them from taking action as you describe.

I think the fight would have to be fought at these seemingly smaller issues before banding together as one "mass of men".

Think of it like in war, when you use artillery to soften up an area before advancing into it. This is the same thing, first we need to bombard these smaller more managable and obvious issues like dishonesty in the media, local and federal level corruption, the poisoning of our food, etc.

Hit them on all fronts because we wont be able to win on every issue because of how adament TPTB is, but at some point we will break through one of them and pour through that "gap" like a #ing flood.

/sigh...if only

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
until the fed stop printing money things wont get better, they should have raised interest rates in 2008-9 but they failed to do so. instead they flooded trillions of more dollars into our economy to prop up a false stock market bubble. the dow at 12,000 what a joke. all signs point to it being 7,000 or worse. beware of paper. silver and gold will protect you.buy food, and gas, and store at least 6months worth. you will not be hurt as much by inflation.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

In actual fact the fed is the third bank they have made the bank you mention was one of the first or second attempts. I would have said more but only wanted to stay on topic also when America first started they used their own government created currency no bank was in charge of it the government was. Read my post and give you where you need to go and look for the info as it is all in the history books. You have failed assasination attempt on your presidents for this exact reason stopping the central bank of existing. Also the first two banks before the fed were given 20 years then to be reassesed they were both gotten rid of. If the the FED is at it's 100 year end it can be abolished and hopefully never returned again or anything else that resembles it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The FED banks make their money off printing currency and loaning for wars; which intern causes us to print more currency.

Anyone who has challenged the FED banks in our history died via assassination.

God be with you Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree with Ron that we need to make the FRB accountable. They aren't accountable now because they are dirty.

But on many things, I don't agree with Ron on.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The Fed and a one mister Bernanke seems increasingly dedicated to collapsing the US currency.

I can see the USA becoming the Latin America of the 70's and 80's.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Libertarians are essentially hippies with muscle and conviction to back it all up.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
< snip > ...But on many things, I don't agree with Ron on.

I'm always interested in this statement when people make it. Can you expound on your disagreement with Ron's beliefs in a verbose manner?
edit on 6/2/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
here's the entire video

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by president

That is called an "illegal protest" and it will give them the excuse they need to send in the riot police and even the national guard if necessary.

All of whom are taxpayers like the rest and see their hard earned dollars disappearing just as fast as the rest while services plummet and endless wars drain the economy into ever increasing deficits..

So how many of these riot police and national guards do you think will actually turn against their own if the time comes??

all of the ones that collect a paycheck.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Originally posted by ren1999
< snip > ...But on many things, I don't agree with Ron on.

I'm always interested in this statement when people make it. Can you expound on your disagreement with Ron's beliefs in a verbose manner?
edit on 6/2/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

I think he said something about making all money as coins and loose change can be quite agravating sometimes.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by gorgi

Gorgi you are completly wrong with your thinking do you have any idea how money was first done when there was no federal reserve? Leaving the power/Strength of your country in the hands of a private institution is a very bad idea you open yourself up to mass manipulation. Hell look at the silver market at the moment it is being played with a hell of a lot.

Also to your comment oil was high then dropped, do you have any idea how the market works it is quite simple really. If you have a product that everyone wants the price goes up as it is in huge demand once that demand goes the price drops. This is why oil dropped and was high China was driving the price through it's growth and in turn every country buying from China was helping that along then when the GFC came along no one had money and then there was no demand. Very easy to see how things work if you choose not to be ignorant of the simple way. Now as for silver and gold these will not drop for a long time only due to the fact that with the American dollar having so much uncertainty.
Now the reason it hasn't happened yet is due to the reserve status as long as that is there it will be fine because countries have to change their currency to buy whatever commodity is in American dollar pricing.

But I can assure you due to printing of more money to pay debt is a bad idea because you are printing more money. Money works the opposite as what i have described above as does silver and gold while everyone is worried about the American currency no one is selling their gold so less gold is available. This is also how the silver market is being manipulated due to your big banks selling silver certificates for silver they don't actually have. So once you reach a point where you have to much of your currency out there it will just happen in a split second the value would drop overnight.

Just remember it was only 60 years ago the Britain lost it's reserve status and do you remember how the Americans got theirs in? They bought all of Britains debt and bailed them out. What do you think China is doing to you lot now? Also why do you think China hasn't sold it's bonds yet they don't want their share to be worth nothing.

Also don't forget the money in your wallet is only worth what it is due to you and everyone else believing that is what it is worth. If government started their own currency they could get it in check by only having so much per capita also they could just say the old money is worth nothing this is what we use now. No idea who will become the reserve currency but when it changes we are all screwed not just America.

To stimulate a currency you want to give tax cuts and have more disposable income for families this starts people going out and buying and starting an economy and money is evenly spread not put into certain pockets of self interest that creates a bubble if you go and read and learn what triggers things and the cause of many things and how they used to be done you might see the FED is not needed and if certain government programs are cut less tax is needed not hard look at the bigger picture not at what is just in front of you.

Recommend watching a documentry called money masters on you tube goes for 3.5 hours you might learn a thing or two I most certainly did and opened my eyes at some of America's history too.

Hope I have explained it fairly clearly if not let me know what you are stuck on.

The reason oil was high then and a big part of why it is high now is that the people on wall street a buying futures at higher and higher rates. Supply and demand really have not changed.

Yes the dollar has value because people trust it and believe it does. Your point? One could say the same about gold or silver. Why a shiny metal ? It doesnt do anything. This enters the realm of philosophy.

A big reason why the dollar is king is that we are the super power and after ww2 we were the only ones not turned into a waste land.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The Fed and a one mister Bernanke seems increasingly dedicated to collapsing the US currency.

I can see the USA becoming the Latin America of the 70's and 80's.

Care to explain why you think the dollar is collapsing ? everything else says otherwise.
We are not going to be like them. More doom and gloom. People keep predicting the US is going to fall. It never comes true.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Try looking at the exchange rates. Other currencies are worth more than the dollar. I can't remember which country, but a year or two ago, Russia maybe, started converting it's dollars into euro's. More nations do this and yes, our dollar will be worth nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by gorgi

Try looking at the exchange rates. Other currencies are worth more than the dollar. I can't remember which country, but a year or two ago, Russia maybe, started converting it's dollars into euro's. More nations do this and yes, our dollar will be worth nothing.

Countries are still buying dollars for reserves. The Euro is very shaky. The piigs might soon be adding more countries. Germany is the only euro country preforming, the rest are on life support.

The lower exchange rate is actually bringing back manufacturing.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
You hit the nail on the head. Ron Paul is a confirmed master mason. Sorry to disappoint all his followers, but he is just another fraud.

Really? Confirmed by who? ...and with what evidence? Sorry to disappoint YOU, but your going to have to a lot better than that to convince those that actually have a clue about the guy. I smell another fraud alright, but it ain't Ron Paul.

Here is you proof, but I am sure you will find some way to deny the truth.

These are some videos showing how Ron Paul uses master mason hand gestures. Enjoy

Ron Paul - Master Mason evidence

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Your dollar won't be king when too much is printed gold and silver will always be worth something. Money is not as i said paper money has only value if the beholder and person accepting see the same value in it.

You truely are ignorant and probably only read one paragraph why should anyone waste their time with you as said before 3.5 hour movie doco on youtube titled money masters will answer most things and you will see a reserve bank is not needed.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Also the reason your country didn't go down the toilet is because the gold you said you had wasn't there you stiffed everyone you owed money to and said your money was better well we are seeing now that it isn't and as prices rise and rise your so called king dollar is losing value to most currencies even our Aussie dollar is worth more. That happened 20 years ago and has never been close or above till now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join