It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Paul to Fed: Tell Us Everything, or Else

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Blinded by your own ignorance, just like the rest of America.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by gorgi

The federal reserve is the central bank of the US. It regulates money supply, sets interest rates on various items and institutions, makes loans, sells and buys bonds ect.. Please enlighten me with the bestowed knowledge on why JFK was killed. What perpetual war ? yada yad yada...

You have stated the US today has a central bank, and mentioned some of the things it does.

You have not mentioned why a central bank is indispensable, although your previous statement seems to imply such a thing.

Considering that the US, and many other nations, have long histories with no such entity possessing such broad economic powers, there is no question that such an institution could not be considered indispensable. Unless your meaning was that it only conferred some benefit, in which case, it would be incumbent upon you to show such supposed benefit.

As for JFK, I suppose you have never come upon an old $100 bill with a red seal on it, have you? The 1966 red seal $100 bill is rather scarce, because no sooner was it put into circulation, it was taken out. Before Kennedy died, he managed to get the ball rolling, so that regular Americans would soon hold in their hands physical "proof" that the Fed was actually not needed.

This $100 bill is famously called the Assassination Note for good reason. Look at the top of the bill. Unlike those in the pockets of every American, there is NO sign of the Federal Reserve! 1966?? Imagine. Instead of "Federal Reserve Note", it says "United States Note". You may not be able to glimpse any implications here, but I put it out nonetheless, in case others should see why this is significant.

As for no perpetual war, yada, yada??

I suppose the name Emmanuel Goldstein is also unfamiliar to you?

Look him up, and get back to me.

JR

just to correct Executive Order 11110 by JFK was in June 4, 1963

the rumored bill in Kennedys pocket was a 5 dollar bill and Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation.
silver certificates stopped being issued by the fed 5 months after JFK's death.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
yup good louck with this Dr. Paul. I know I am not a Texan but I feel that Dr. paul rerally represents me.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ron paul ron paul ron paul

they make you think hes the guy that will save us

the truth is, hes only the next one to enslave us

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Maybe a vast number of volunteers should ensure he does not have an accident. If enough "volunteers" were to "surround" him the accident would be witnessed by a spit ton of people who could verify the veracity of the "accident". Just sayin.

Follow the money.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Gorgi you are completly wrong with your thinking do you have any idea how money was first done when there was no federal reserve? Leaving the power/Strength of your country in the hands of a private institution is a very bad idea you open yourself up to mass manipulation. Hell look at the silver market at the moment it is being played with a hell of a lot.

Also to your comment oil was high then dropped, do you have any idea how the market works it is quite simple really. If you have a product that everyone wants the price goes up as it is in huge demand once that demand goes the price drops. This is why oil dropped and was high China was driving the price through it's growth and in turn every country buying from China was helping that along then when the GFC came along no one had money and then there was no demand. Very easy to see how things work if you choose not to be ignorant of the simple way. Now as for silver and gold these will not drop for a long time only due to the fact that with the American dollar having so much uncertainty.
Now the reason it hasn't happened yet is due to the reserve status as long as that is there it will be fine because countries have to change their currency to buy whatever commodity is in American dollar pricing.

But I can assure you due to printing of more money to pay debt is a bad idea because you are printing more money. Money works the opposite as what i have described above as does silver and gold while everyone is worried about the American currency no one is selling their gold so less gold is available. This is also how the silver market is being manipulated due to your big banks selling silver certificates for silver they don't actually have. So once you reach a point where you have to much of your currency out there it will just happen in a split second the value would drop overnight.

Just remember it was only 60 years ago the Britain lost it's reserve status and do you remember how the Americans got theirs in? They bought all of Britains debt and bailed them out. What do you think China is doing to you lot now? Also why do you think China hasn't sold it's bonds yet they don't want their share to be worth nothing.

Also don't forget the money in your wallet is only worth what it is due to you and everyone else believing that is what it is worth. If government started their own currency they could get it in check by only having so much per capita also they could just say the old money is worth nothing this is what we use now. No idea who will become the reserve currency but when it changes we are all screwed not just America.

To stimulate a currency you want to give tax cuts and have more disposable income for families this starts people going out and buying and starting an economy and money is evenly spread not put into certain pockets of self interest that creates a bubble if you go and read and learn what triggers things and the cause of many things and how they used to be done you might see the FED is not needed and if certain government programs are cut less tax is needed not hard look at the bigger picture not at what is just in front of you.

Recommend watching a documentry called money masters on you tube goes for 3.5 hours you might learn a thing or two I most certainly did and opened my eyes at some of America's history too.

Hope I have explained it fairly clearly if not let me know what you are stuck on.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh come on! I'm absolutely fedup of hearing this BS! Who gives a flying f*** what Ron wants, or says. They certainly don't. They couldn't care two hoots about this man. He's a joke to them...he is not a threat and never has been. The moment he becomes one, he will be dealt with. All of you people here on ATS and other sites, post all these things that X or Z said, as if it's supposed to do something. WTF are you doing? Not one damn thing but posting sh!t online that isn't helping anyone, not Ron, not you, not me. You all expect Mr. Paul or anyone else who has a voice against these people and uses it to do anything by themselves? You really do? Well, I have a wake-up call for you, they can't. And you know why? Because what YOU, and all of us should be doing, is going out there and raising our voices together, and taking action if need be to stop this, instead of sitting behind our f***ing keyboards posting about stuff we wish to happen. WE have to make that wish a reality. I'm tired of hearing the same sh!t from some of you people over...and over...and over again.

You know that saying, "one person can change the world." That's not true. It has NEVER happened. One person cannot change the world. One person can change himself, and a influence a few others around him. Name one person you know in history who has changed the world? Think very hard about that before you answer. They have changed nothing! Anything they have changed, the powerful people have found a way to twist it back in the direction they want, from slavery(which was probably the biggest change), to religion, to patriotism. One person cannot change the world...don't sit there and expect Ron Paul, or Rand Paul, or the apostle Paul to bring about this great change that we need. ALL of US have to bring this change. The millions who know and do nothing are the reason why sh!t ain't changed.

And if you don't like that piece of truth...blog about it. Smfh!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I read the article and according to the article the feds are in cooperating and have released 25,000+ pages of documentation, largely individual transactions. This information was released via the Freedom of Information Act and released to FOX Business and another news firm after the feds were short-sticked after a two-year legal battle for the information. But since that legality issue is over, they seem to be disclosing plenty of information which hasn't been totaled, because of the "complexity of it all."

I think it's a good step in the right direction.. but also I think your posts regarding this article (such as that I am replying to) are misleading to the general populous reading your thread here.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Ooh very touchy touchy.

Well, couple things..

What Ron is doing can be seem as a ploy to bolster his public favor for the upcoming election.

However, what he's doing here - threatening to subpoena the information legally and publicly, is very important. This is important because it's alerting the public and giving them a chance to support him in his battle against the federal government for transparency and liberties. It's using the Justice System laid out before us and showing people that, "Yeah, we can take back control of the government!" Anything short of a complete mutiny and over-throw is going to take some small steps at first - and this will be one of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Let us all just remember PRS (problem reaction solution). Ron Paul, to me, is currently looking like the only solution which makes me a little nervous but that nervousness could pay off in real positive change which is something to be hopeful for.

What would be the best and worst outcomes for what action's (or inaction's) he wishes to take should he become POTUS?

It's something to consider as it's hard for me to not see a double-edged sword here. I guess that is the price I pay in having so much built up mistrust in high ranking political officials in a system of plutocracy.

-AS-
edit on 2-6-2011 by AeonStorm because: added

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by gorgi

Abolishing the Fed is a disaster. Does he even know what the fed does?

Whoa! This one takes the cake so far today.

Do YOU know what the Fed does?

Do you know why JFK was killed?

Why we're now in a perpetual war on the world?

Why the financial crisis got real ugly?

Do you wonder why economic "bubbles" are produced? (Answer: In order to BURST.)

Do you know "who" is able to produce economic bubbles?

Only one organization does it all so well: The (not so) "Federal" Reserve.

What kind of a "disaster" awaits a world where the elite can't so easily pull our strings?

A more peaceful world? A world where abundance trumps artificial scarcity?

Well, such a "disaster" would be welcome, from where I sit.

JR

The federal reserve is the central bank of the US. It regulates money supply, sets interest rates on various items and institutions, makes loans, sells and buys bonds ect..

Please enlighten me with the bestowed knowledge on why JFK was killed.

What perpetual war ?

yada yad yada...

The fed aint doing this for americans,why should they,its not even american owned or even public owned ,its foriegn owned,anybody can use the fed to kill your country dead,like its doing right now

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Why do many ATS members continue to feed the trolls that post zero proof of their absurd accusations??

Just ignore them and they will fade into obscurity..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
wow
almost sounds scripted does it not ???

You hit the nail on the head. Ron Paul is a confirmed master mason. Sorry to disappoint all his followers, but he is just another fraud.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

I agree with you, everything is run by a hidden group. Although it makes no difference. We have to start somewhere. The fed is controlled by the same group, if we expose the fraud that they are responsible for it is a good start, sooner or later it will expose the real truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0
reply to post by redrose123

This time just accomplish something

right,now that there are strategic alternatives. woodstock was like blue ballz for peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
You hit the nail on the head. Ron Paul is a confirmed master mason. Sorry to disappoint all his followers, but he is just another fraud.

Really? Confirmed by who? ...and with what evidence? Sorry to disappoint YOU, but your going to have to a lot better than that to convince those that actually have a clue about the guy. I smell another fraud alright, but it ain't Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Read your history. Alexander Hamilton invented our monetary and banking system. He championed the United States Bank, modeled after the Bank of England. A national bank would collect taxes, hold government funds, and make loans to the government and borrowers. He did not, however promote the idea of the Fed. The Bank of the United States was to be overseen and regulated by Congress. The Fed did come into existence until 1913, and are independent, privately-owned and locally controlled corporations. In 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was fraudulently pushed through Congress, Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated: "This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth....When the President signs this Act, the invisible government by the money power, proven to exist by the Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized....The new law will create inflation whenever the trust wants inflation....From now on, depression will be scientifically created."

If you are going to spout information about an entity, you should know what you are talking about. Failure to do so shows your ignorance and subjects you to being classified as a troll. The US existed for over 100 years before the communist Fed was formed. So, we DO NOT need the Fed!
edit on 2-6-2011 by haarvik because: More Info

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

See that's the thing, we are the engine that keeps all the corrupt industrial complexes going
If we mass protest, I mean mass like never before, refuse to work in masses and the most non-violent way they will have to do something.

That is called an "illegal protest" and it will give them the excuse they need to send in the riot police and even the national guard if necessary.

Then, when the m-16's start pop pop pop, I will bet you stayed your ass at work.

edit on 2-6-2011 by president because: I don't know. I ain't smart.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by president

That is called an "illegal protest" and it will give them the excuse they need to send in the riot police and even the national guard if necessary.

All of whom are taxpayers like the rest and see their hard earned dollars disappearing just as fast as the rest while services plummet and endless wars drain the economy into ever increasing deficits..

So how many of these riot police and national guards do you think will actually turn against their own if the time comes??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Point taken, yet I still have yet to see you AT LEAST question something as obviously broken manipulated/manipulative as the fed.

I thought we were well past the point of good or bad

Edit: Nevermind, I dont wish to turn this into a back and forth topic derailer.

On Topic: I for one have recently changed my mind about voting becuase of the voting machine scandals in the past and the whistleblowers coming out and testifying before a (federal) judge that they are manipulated and also easily manipulated (and redundant too apparently :p) and will be voting for the first time simply because I feel that out of all the corporate whores looking to grab the reigns to push the same old, slightly different flavored and/or colored (*nudge* nudge* hah, get it?) Ron Paul seems like the most honest and real politician. And while acknowledging this, you must also realize that not EVERY business suit jockey in politics is a globalist profiteering lizard. I know people who think that way and its extremely unhealthy.

Point is, I am now 18 (yup, im a pissed off, naive teen filled with angst yada yada...) and legally able to vote and ill be voting for Ron Paul because he is the only one who has the balls to attack the BIG problems at thier source unlike everyone else and seems to handle issues and questions in the most down to earth way.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Jugtalicus because: to stay on topic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join