It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Never Stops Thinking About New Ways To Harm Our Country And Our People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is there anyone here who never misspeaks? Are we not capable of understanding what GW really means? Are we incapable of understanding that GW has done more to secure this nation than any president in my lifetime? Is anyone here beyond concrete operations? Are we just a bunch of finger-pointers, fault-finders and tongue-cluckers? Let him without fault cast the first stone.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by qwzxas
don guillermo, you represent ignorant america. i am republican, and smart. and i agree with bush. unfortuneately others don't, so they use ignorance to express thier feelings. This war has a point, saddam was our enemy, worked with alquadaetc..... The 911 says other wise, but evryone with a brain knows its partisan.

lol, trust me, Iraq worked with the US far more than it ever did Al Queada. UBL offered to fight a guerilla war against Iraq after Kuwaiti invasion. Iraq's a manufactured enemy.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Is there anyone here who never misspeaks?

For our President to misspeak is a big deal. Especially when talking about this. He should think before he speaks. It wouldn't matter if Bush was the most intelligent person in the world. He is a terrible speaker and that makes him sound illiterate.

Are we incapable of understanding that GW has done more to secure this nation than any president in my lifetime?

Yes, I see how well he protected those people in the twin towers and in the pentagon and in those planes that were hijacked. WAY TO GO BUSH!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The only thing we need to defend our nation is for every citizen to be able to own assault rifles legally and not be disciplined for using them when people make attempts on their lives or try to rob their homes. This way if an invasion does ever occur on U.S. soil, the average American will already be prepared and well trained with heavy weapons instead of cramming that training in what little warning time thye will be given if something of that nature were to occur.

As for Bush and his misspeakings, I guarantee most people make sillier errors in their speaking in one session of dialogue then Bush probably ever has in all his speeches and press conferences. I don't believe this signifies a bad president, I think it just makes him a regular guy. However, if we are ever going to see any change in the way this nation is run and whatnot, it will be when we have a President that has the balls to act on his own will and not give in to the bankers', stock holders', financers' and fortune 500 ceos'/presidents' pressure.

Is anyone here actually willing to make changes themselves, or will everyone continue pointing fingers, discussing what needs to be done and wait for someone else to do the work? I say the people in these forums who are not afraid to die for their cause, me being one of them, willing to perhaps create our own political party with the actual people in mind rather than big business should definetly unite and try to make a difference. As long as you keep telling yourself you can never achieve anything, it will never happen.

Slavery used to be an issue that was favored by the rich in this country, of course people wouldn't stand for that so they put their lives on the line to make changes. Of course we don't have to be so dramatic and violent because education can help us achieve our goals now. The best way to defeat your enemy is to destroy his credibility. If you were to explain to the average person in detail exactly how your opponent affects their lives' negatively on a daily basis they will begin to understand much better. Instead we just have people saying the same exact things every four years but saying it in a different tone. And the public eats it up every time! Yes that includes many of us here on these forums.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No one in Bush�s audience of military brass or Pentagon chiefs reacted.

That's because they weren't listening to him. They probably rarely do.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal

Yes, I see how well he protected those people in the twin towers and in the pentagon and in those planes that were hijacked. WAY TO GO BUSH!

Hmmm. Let's see. Bush was in office eight months before 9/11. Clinton was in office eight years before Bush came to office. While Clinton was in office, there was the first WTC bombing, the embassy bombing in Africa, the USS Cole bombing and Somalia, to name but a few, all Al Quida linked. Now whom do you suppose was in the best position to do something about bin Laden?

I can understand how difficult this is for you to grasp, you were in diapers when Clinton was elected.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't think that was misspoken

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we,” Bush said. “They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

Misspoken or conspiracy, it's true.
Bush always speaks his mind.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by shanti23]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Hmmm. Let's see. Bush was in office eight months before 9/11. Clinton was in office eight years before Bush came to office. While Clinton was in office, there was the first WTC bombing, the embassy bombing in Africa, the USS Cole bombing and Somalia, to name but a few, all Al Quida linked. Now whom do you suppose was in the best position to do something about bin Laden?

I can understand how difficult this is for you to grasp, you were in diapers when Clinton was elected.

How 'bout that report "Bin Laden determined to strike within the United States" that Bush got in Crawford while on August vacation? Looked like he did a lot with it.

Also, I'm just guessing here, but if Clinton wasn't putting up with $60 million dollars worth of investigation into his getting a blowjob, he could have probably been more free to attack terrorists. Just look at all the crap he got for Operation Desert Fox when Saddam kicked out UN inspectors.

Ah, nevermind, everything's Clinton's fault, including our president's inability to speak coherently.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
qwzxas -
What are you really trying to accomplish here besides ranting and raging w/o defence or support for your statements? I'd like to see few links to some non-bias news sources that share your anger.....

it's called scapegoating, there's alot of it going on. We allow ourselves to come into contact with all kinds of toxic substances, they make us sick, not to mention fat, so, whe have to blame the smokers, McDonalds, since the truth just isn't acceptable to us. If we were to admit the truth would require us to do something about it, make some sacrifices that we don't want to make.

The same thing, I think is going on in the political arena, we've neglected our duties as citizens of this country, sit on boards like this and complain and place blame about the problems we see, but we never write a letter to those in charge and express our ideas to them. And, well, we let the political process select the super rich, who are so far detached from us, they really have no idea what is going on in the real world. So, they continue on their way, thinking that their perception is the correct one. So, we get disgusted, and discouraged, and then decide that taken the system for everything it has is a better way to go....so we have one economic mess! Well, in order to get it all right again, there will have to be alot of sacrifice from all of us, the rich, the poor, the middle class, the democrat, and the republicans, and everyone in the middle..
it is easier to just place the blame on another, expect the sacrifice from them and continue on our merry way....to doom!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
[o If that is a real quote...

Oooh what a give away !

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ya know.......this crap gets so out of hand, childish and silly! Some of you guys are just embarrassing! I DO NOT LIKE BUSH...I didn't and will not vote for him, but this silliness over a slip of the tongue, or poor orator abilities is just ridiculous. For one, you don't have to a good orator or have lily white morals to be a good leader.....take Clinton as an example...he didn't do anything that most other elected official haven't done....he just got caught....being a good orator, or being moralistic, doesn't equate to being a good leader anymore than any other job....I'd like to see both sides manage a real argument against the other without stooping to such lows to do so...it's ridiculous and makes one look unintelligent and grasping for straws.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
well as a matter a fact mister down star i watch all the news channels, and hear bothsides. I like being balance and fair.

a vote for kerry is a vote for HAMAS

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Misses deeprivergal, way to go clinton, in his administration he had 3 chances to kill bin ladin with the predator drone.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i am not scapegoating, i am simply stating the truth, society is to blame, and i am not alone, take a look at what bill cosby had to say, mister dawnstar.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hahahahaha, you think i do not know what is going on in the world, 15 yrs is more than enough to realize what is going on in the world, it is falling apart, but i am still waitng for a solution from the liberals.

I have a question for you mister dawnstar, would you have supported an invasion of afgahistan pre 911?

Face it man, wake up to the real world, the us does nothing but help the world its about time wee get something from it, and not countires that cannot appreciate the freedom we gave them.

Bush may not be perfect, no one is. Kerry is not perfect, gore is not perfect, and clinton is not perfect.

I am angry at society, why shouldn't i be, or you be.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxtrot_uniformWhere is this money coming from? Better not raise my taxes!!

No, the democrats will raise your taxes. Bush gives tax money back to us. Remember. He trusts us to spend our own money. It was Hillary that said the democrats would tax us higher, for our own good, for 'democrat buy the vote' give aways ... uh ... I mean ... social services.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

For our President to misspeak is a big deal

Hmmmm. Then you won't want John F'n Kerry to be in the White House.
The guy has the worst potty mouth on a politician I have ever heard.
F'n this, F'n that. He even said the 'F' word in front of a bunch of
grade schoolers a few months back. Not to mention calling the
Secret Service agent, who was protecting his life, and SOB (he said
it out, not just the letters)

His 'shove it' wife is a real peach too.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Flyerfan is right bush trust us to spendour own money, when clinton was president my parents had to workk in facotories 24/7. now they each own their own buisness.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's Misses Dawnstar.....
and I'm kind of angry with society also.
But, as a parent of three kids, I can tell you, that until society quits pointing fingers all over the place looking for blame, nothing will be accomplished. as long as the children are pointing fingers at each other and blaming them for the spllied milk and making up excuses why it shouldn't be them to clean it up, well, the milk lays on the floor. I am sorry if I offended anyone. But, the milk is really beginning to stink!!!
Just wish more people would do their part to clean it up!!!

If you watch the news alot, you will see the media have tried to pick scapegoats out for us to blame...
single moms, deadbeat dads, liberals, conservatives, whatever they can think of. the truth that you never hear is that many of the "single moms" that are sucking the taxpayers money aren't single and are working, both are....they just aren't being paid a decent wage. and the deadbeat dads is just another illusions...the truth is, many do pay, and then have to fight the courts trying to straighten out the mess that losey paperwork causes. then, it's usually the employee who gets to take the lose...god only knows where the money goes. it's all a smokescreen, to provide you with someone to blame for the rough times. so you don't look deeper, to see just what is going on. remember Hitler, he had scapegoats too, and horrible things happened to them. I don't want to see such things happen in the US, but they could.
take care,
and sorry again if I offended anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join