It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.4 Chile Earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My, you seem to think you know a lot about me and my personal life. Thanks for your concern.

An average of an 6.0+ every two and a half days. What about the ones that happen with no flares? Those don't count? Those don't matter?

Your wishes about what I do don't really count for much. You are stating your opinions in an open forum, one which encourages open discussion.
edit on 6/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No its really not the Sun this time but yes the Sun is a major player. The now fast approaching Brown Dwarf Star named Wormwood that our corrupt government likes to call a comet Elenin is tugging on earth as it tries to interfere with the normal gravity pull from our sun.

Wormwood will pass between the earth and our Sun causing a biblical worldwide earthquake as it just about completely throws us for a polar flip.

Wormwood is 4 times the mass of Jupiter but not the physical size as Jupiter is a gas giant. It has tremendous gravitational pull and is a binary star that orbits our sun every 3500 years or so.

This is why we have had worldwide cataclysms every 3500 years or so causing major biblical floods.

Pray for Humanity and if you can get to the mountains away from any fault lines do it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Phage

You are not funny. You are not cute. You make yourself much smaller with your attitude of superiority. I am not trying to offend you but maybe one day looking in the mirror and really being honest with yourself may make your life much better in regards to relationships especially.

I actually wish you would refrain from even corresponding with me. Your negative energy is not wanted. I do wish you well and peace here on this Planet and beyond and.... may you find what you need in order to feel good about yourself without making others feel bad.

Peace out! xoxox

Go mama Go !!!!

Brother Phage, maybe you found your "other half". You'll never gonna win this one.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thanks for the insight and while I have heard this...it is still not registering as much. Maybe I need more proof as I cannot see it coming, ya know. I live in Tennessee just East of Nashville so I am concerned with the fault line...for sure!

All I know is each day is a blessing in some way or another. I try to find the light even on my darkest of days. I do not and will not worry. I will sooner or later take my last breath. Right?

As for my buddy Phage...I do appreciate the knowledge and although this is an open forum I can choose to not respond to negativity. I seem to quickly get of a room when someone acts as though they know everything. For one to say quickly No..its not this..with no proof of their own is ...well....silly to me. I can come up with other words to describe but again...trying to be a nice southern chic! lol

We all have our own sought out Knowledge and if put together would probably create the ultimate master piece of a puzzle.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Can I see evidence it does not cause them?

Indeed you can. That was what was in those 2 links I gave you. Maybe you did not go and look at them?

If you want to know the secret...I will tell ya. hahaha

When the sun flares out pretty big, wait a few days and tell me if an 6+ EQ happens. If it does awesome, if it doesn't I do not care. Think what ya may...I will too.

I believe that it has been explained to you that this is circumstantial by both Phage and myself. In your own terminology if you don't want to learn then think what you may....I will too.

I do not need you or anyone to validate me or my opinions. I don't even know you and could care less to know anyone negative and quick to mouth off asking for proof after it has been given via links and images. When I do give it to you all throughout the thread it doesn't hit home, and then when asked to disprove my observation you come up with some kind of bs. I have no time for bs ...got three kids and am governed by fools.

Attack is not a very clever way of covering up a lack of understanding. You have given no proof of anything what so ever and to call me negative and quick to mouth off is just basically an irrelevant personal insult designed to hide your own lack of research. No one asked you to disprove your observation, you were asked to prove it.

You have posted 2 links to infomation about the earthquake and one to information about solar flares which mentions no connection to earthquakes. You then posted a link to a solar flare warning that also fails to mention any connection to earthquakes, and a further one to a video about a solar flare. You then put up a link to a discredited site that basically has no proof of anything.

You say you give proof all throughout the thread? Where?

Stating facts by the way is hardly bs and frankly I don't see what your progeny or the nature of your government have to do with the matter in hand.

Isn't that enough? Have mercy with words and please don't be so quick to think you have the Universe figured out. Its too complex and we as humans are probably as smart as the rock you ran over today. Science is ever changing....don't hold your breath thinking you know it all. Keep it real. My opinion is MINE....do what you may with your own. When you do....see how I react to you. I guarantee I for one will not be quick to tell you what you see and observe is false without hearing you out and even then....would not force my opinion onto you as factual. I have found the smartest of people sometimes do not have one speck of common sense.

Quite finished with your little temper tantrum? No one is forcing an opinion on you. I merely suggested that you look at some documentation that has been posted by another ATS member that appears to disprove the theory that CMEs cause earthquakes. I then suggested that if you think otherwise that you do properly conducted studies to make your case. That is not forcing an opinion on you. Your opinion is indeed your own but in your own words you say your would not force your opinion as factual, yet that is exactly what you are doing.

I have tried to be nice...and still think I am doing a good job. Some of you though need to be taken down a notch though. Like...not beaten lol but put in your place.

Arrogance is not the new sexxy. lol

Mm, if that is trying to be nice perhaps I would not want to see nasty. The only arrogance around here is the attitude that you should be believed because it is your opinion without offering a shred of evidence. You are right. Definitely not sexy.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I do appreciate the knowledge and although this is an open forum I can choose to not respond to negativity.

I'm confused. How is presenting known data about solar flares in conjunction with earthquakes "negativity"??

See, that's always been a problem here...disagreeing with someone by presenting fact-based info does NOT equal negativity, if anything is ADDS productivity to the discussion at hand.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You're doing right mama, I also like to form my opinon thru my own experiences and follow my own perception. Sometimes I wonder if all that information published that we use in order to support our statements are just part of a mass manipulation, like television, radio and newspapers.

Gov. lies.===> Gov. controls the media===> We get feed by the media.

Solar flares can't create earthquakes?....why not?, because the "links" we click said so. A scientist post his research, add some charts an animations and Voilà !.....we got induced by a guy with a Nobel (Obama proved anyone can get one).

Remember what happened with Al Gore and his global warming, all those scientists BS us and we all automatically believed them for a while. Now we say there is global warming, but because other reasons.

Most of us follow NASA's announcements and we celebrate them, aren't they the same guys who refuse to speak openly about E.T. contacts, that we know in our hearts are real? ....But we trust them anyway.

So dear sister, you might be right after all.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes. Let's not be distracted by facts.

BTW, at night the sky is black. Except for the stars and planets of course.

Please provide your facts to back up this oh-so-ridiculous claim.

st.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Are you done yet? lol

Look....I am not throwing a temper tantrum. I have said what I know based on MY (ME...NOT YOU) observation. DO what you may, think what you wish. I simply do NOT want to argue about who is right and who is wrong. I like the old saying....when two people argue they are both wrong.

So....the negativity from one egotistical remark to the other is making me nauseous. I choose to be a happy person and while you may be really cool outside of this discussion you have lost me in this one.

I provided what I had time to provide. I do not need a link or documentation of my observation to prove anything to you. If it was of utmost importance, I would take more time to do so. To me..your opinion really doesn't make or break what I have observed. I have spoken with my family about it for over a year now and its become comical to watch EQ's unfold on the day we thought.

If the Sun shoots off a flare(which by the way it is supposed to be Earth bound on or around the 6th) and there is no EQ...I can promise you I will not run into the corner, throw myself down and start rocking back and forth. I have more important things to consider or worry over.

Also, I want to add AGAIN that if you believe everything on the internet and what Science says then I say to you...think for yourself! Some things only require that much energy. How do we know what is at the Core? How do we know something that is said to be factual today is not a fact tomorrow. How do we know where we are at in the Universe and what we are going in or coming out of. There is a lot of unanswered questions and I choose to think for myself too. Had I relied on Science when I was growing up I would still think Pluto was a Planet.

Science changes so please do not base everything off of what someone says.

I can google something right now. Whatever is on the first two pages is what I read. (what about you)

What if the most correct answer is on the last page?

I could go on and on but frankly I have to get to work.

Please do not take anything I say out of context. It is what it is...and its simple. ;-)

Peace and Love! xoxox

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
You're doing right mama, I also like to form my opinon thru my own experiences and follow my own perception. Sometimes I wonder if all that information published that we use in order to support our statements are just part of a mass manipulation, like television, radio and newspapers.

Gov. lies.===> Gov. controls the media===> We get feed by the media.

Solar flares can't create earthquakes?....why not?, because the "links" we click said so. A scientist post his research, add some charts an animations and Voilà !.....we got induced by a guy with a Nobel (Obama proved anyone can get one).

Remember what happened with Al Gore and his global warming, all those scientists BS us and we all automatically believed them for a while. Now we say there is global warming, but because other reasons.

Most of us follow NASA's announcements and we celebrate them, aren't they the same guys who refuse to speak openly about E.T. contacts, that we know in our hearts are real? ....But we trust them anyway.

So dear sister, you might be right after all.

Its like a Doctor...constantly learning and practicing through methods of observation. Our scientists are the same really....some have all the book smarts in the world and there are those who have not one bit of common sense. lol Its takes a well rounded person without bias and somewhat of a bedside manner to really uncover truth.

While my step son was fighting the big C he had amazing Doctors. Long story short....I read the medical book daily and would diagnose his "snowball effects" before the Doctors. I was focused on one person while they were focused on the collective. To me Science is not a know all either. They think one way one day and the next day its something totally different.

We are like rocks with our understanding. We just do not know much...

With that said, I stick with what I know, with what I perceive, and what I observe as my reality. I have never been a follower and think for myself.

Thank you soooo much for your kind words!

Peace and Love!!
xoxoxox

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Awwww....no man....I was talking to you about me...had nothing to do with you. I am sorry it was delivered wrong....my apologies!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

My shred of evidence is my observation. Have you tried it out? If not....do so and then come back and tell me what you observed. You are wanting to rely on others whos site depends on what you think to be factual. I can give you a handful of people who think just like me....Just as YOU can too!

Here is more ...

strictlyhonest.com...

www.wipo.int...

This is cool...

"Tremors that start deep underground are caused by water being controlled by the sun and moon, a new study by UC Berkeley seismologists has found."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

And another:

www.michaelmandeville.com...

I like this too...

"Some scientists have become aware of a correlation between sunspots and Earthquakes and want to use the sunspot data to help predict earthquakes. The theory is that an intensification of the magnetic field can cause changes in the geo-sphere. The NASA and the European Geosciences Union have already put their stamp of approval on the sunspot hypothesis, which suggests that changes in the sun-earth environment affects the magnetic field of the earth that can trigger earthquakes in areas prone to it. It is not clear how such a trigger might work."
Here is the link to the article....
www.thunderbolts.info...

There are soooo many out here that do indeed think along the same lines. Flares, Spots, Solar Storms, Moon, ....I mean...its ALL connected to US! The Sun is a major player....All Star, if you will! ;-)

I hope this helps prove that I am not conjuring nonsense up in my head and I am one person that can be taken seriously. If I had no evidence or observed first hand...I would say..oh I am so sorry..... I have no clue what we are talking about. lol

You can deny ignorance all day long but do not deny the evidence that is before you nor think that our Core and everything else science claims because it may not be true tomorrow.

The evidence I like most is still my observation!!

Peace and Love!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My shred of evidence is my observation.

Where? This is my point. You have not published your observations.

How can anyone know if you are right if you do not do that?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by MamaJ

My shred of evidence is my observation.

Where? This is my point. You have not published your observations.

How can anyone know if you are right if you do not do that?

Did you read the very first page of this thread? I stated that within a few days of a good flare we have a 6+ EQ. That is what I have been talking about this entire time. It was a simple observation. I am not the only one... is what I have also stated... Still....I say the Sun is a major player!

Again, I can pop link after link that justifies my claims and observation... It just takes a lot of time and time does not come easy for me. Please understand I am a lover...not a fighter. I don't want to argue my case as to what I believe. I want to simply tell you what I think and then you take whatever you want as truth and do what you may with it. Your choice. ;-)

Here is another good read....

'With five mag 7+ earthquakes in less than a month, here’s another look at correlations between an active Sun and seismicity here on Earth:' and link...... inter-intelligence-communications.com...

And another....

"Our investigation preliminarily shows that each earthquake under study was preceded by a solar flare of GOES importance B to X class by 10-100 hrs." Link........ adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Oh and if you are speaking in terms of a "published essay" or something..lol I laugh ! Not gonna happen as it is not that complicated to figure out nor do I have the time to compile a bunch of evidence for ....someone else.

Test it yourself and then get back to me if you wish...and it makes no difference to me if you think I am right. I am not trying to be right. I am trying to get a point across that I am not a follower, dont believe everything I hear or see from just anyone who has not already been deemed from my perception as trustworthy. I live for me...I tell you I observed xyz.. I think xyz to be true. If you want to believe otherwise it is OK with me and am not bothered by it one bit.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Do you mean partial solar eclipse?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes. Let's not be distracted by facts.

BTW, at night the sky is black. Except for the stars and planets of course.

Wow

This is what I'm talking about, folks.

Dear ole Phage, the sky, to the human eye, in the DAYTIME is blue (in color).

We all know that space is black with the exception of being luminated in places by stars/planets.

Duhhh

But you, dear phage, are not up there in space. Therefore, your sky is blue. The blackness of space is shown as blue because of the sunlight that pierces our atmosphere.

(see how you take things waaaaayyy to the left.)

edit on 2-6-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am not interested in your links to other peoples work I am interested in YOUR observations, but just to say "I have observed that..." is not sufficient. You need to annotate properly your findings. I have observed that every time there is a mag 5+ earthquake anywhere in the world an aircraft flies over my house.

Obviously that is complete nonsense and there is no connection, but do you get my point yet?

You seem to be of the impression that I do not believe there is a connection, however you are wrong. I pointed you to someone else's observations - I did not say I agreed with them. There may be a connection but proper observation is the key, not links to fearmongering blogs.

No, I don't expect an essay, but I do expect a scientific approach to back your claims.

There is a possibility that there is a connection if the Electric Universe theories are correct, but I am looking for evidence, in addition to my own extensive investigations which are not completed so I am not publishing them yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Honestly, you expecting me to give you a scientific approach is an issue for me. Expectations of other people will set you up for a lot of disappointment my friend. I am not a scientist. I am a Realtor. Science and the unexplained are a passion of mine. Thats all....I do not have or have had a career with either. Just a hobby of reading material.

Here is what I have done. I have researched sites (that are not fear mongering). Some of the sites I have provided you are not fear mongering sites either. There is evidence all over the internet that says different things, however I am believing that the Sun is a major player because of not only what I believe it is and what I believe the Earth to consist of, but also because I discovered a link between the two. I am not saying that I think it is the only reason behind EQ's either. The kids and I took a "mental note" of a every major flare and we noticed that within a few days the energy (possibly) reached the Earth and there was indeed a 6+ somewhere. Also, we noticed (observed) that with a solar storm such as has been going on there is even more energy that seems to come into play.

Experiment-Observe-Conclusion

For all I know it could be that Elenin has a part in it, or the Mother ship they say is trailing behind it. hahaha....j/k

Or....maybe they are truly caused by many factors such as The Sun, Moon, and Earth's position. I really do not know. All I know is what I have observed with our little experiment of observation. Seeing is believing for Me.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Or....maybe they are truly caused by many factors such as The Sun, Moon, and Earth's position. I really do not know. All I know is what I have observed with our little experiment of observation. Seeing is believing for Me.

A combination of the above and upward thrusting, slip sliding of tectonic plates, together with the new earth formed by volcanic activity and you have a balanced hypothesis. Well done!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join