It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

So the conman's business partner replicates his work? Doesn't that strike you as more than just a little bit of conflict of interest?

No. Friedrich started out as one of the leaders of New Energy Congress. It was his job to evaluate and report on different New Energy technologies.

He was so convinced by Bedini's technology that he moved his family there to work with Bedini full time and he became Bedini's associate.

He also helps run Bedini's Yahoo group.

I don't find the fact that Friedrich helps him odd at all; in fact I take it as a good sign.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There was a thread here on ATS some time ago that had lots of great discussion on Over unity devices etc..

I do not have an over unity device yet. I would like one and surely would like it to power my home. I will not be buying anyone's kit but I am interested in trying some things out.

The need for a solution is what drove the greatest inventors in history. we need free energy to power our stuff. Let's invent it.

It is possible, to say it is not is just unreasonable.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Right, you mean an unaccredited institution whose credibility comes from their fancy name? More unsubstantiated conjecture.

My business partner started the Special Interest Group for Unicorn Sightings conference (SIGUNIS). You coming to SIGUNIS '11 this year? It's in Barbados, I hear the beaches are simply divine. A selection of the best papers will be published in the IEEE Transactions on Advanced Unicorn Studies journal. Call for papers ends in October so hurry up if you want to submit in time.

Fancy names are fun and sound prestigious but without substance they count for #.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

No, quite the opposite in fact. It's reasonable to assume they're fraudulent since they break the laws of physics and to date not a single device has been demonstrated to work.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No, quite the opposite in fact. It's reasonable to assume they're fraudulent since they break the laws of physics and to date not a single device has been demonstrated to work.

The earth and the universe break the laws of physics, are you claiming existence is a fraud???

really dude you need to quit drinking that coolaid

edit on 14-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No. Friedrich started out as one of the leaders of New Energy Congress. It was his job to evaluate and report on different New Energy technologies.

He was so convinced by Bedini's technology that he moved his family there to work with Bedini full time and he became Bedini's associate.

You believe this? Truly... believe... everything in that statement....????

I can't believe people put so much faith into utter crap. All the while 90% of this board is crying out about corporate rulers and "Illuminati".

Look at it, with some scrutiny. The guys formed a money making business out of their idea, they marketed themselves. Their press releases even mention "marketing and sales". Nothing more. No claims of overunity.

They aren't even a real business. There is almost no corporate contact info on the corporation that is doing the sales for the partnership. That isn't a good sign....

And in seven years they haven't produced anything but DIY kits and components for people?? That they charge money for.

Where is the free energy?

Nothing free about it.

The world deserves to be enslaved if people are this gullible. . .

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Your "guilty until proven innocent" attitude sickens me, john_b.

I have nothing more to say to you.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I personally don't subscribe to the electro-overunity because its not naturally occurring without the use of electricity.
I do however believe in natural magnetism as the driver of true perpetual motion, and any configuration that perpetuates it.

If the earth and universe can do it, so can we

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

We aren't discussing law, we're discussing science (or lack of). It's "baseless until irrefutable evidence is provided", of which there has been none.

Answer me this: why are my claims of unicorns any less credible than Bedini and chum's over unity claims? I have a conference, a journal and just as much evidence.
edit on 14-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

To be fair, their devices are saving them thousands of dollars a year in utility bills. Shame it's from the money they charge for the components for their plans

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Answer me this: why are my claims of unicorns any less credible than Bedini and chum's over unity claims? I have a conference, a journal and just as much evidence.

I will answer nothing.

Your attitude sucks and I want nothing to do with you.

You have now accused not only Bedini, but Friedrich and many other very good people in New Energy Movement/Congress of being liars and criminals.

Why should I tolerate it? Get away from me, snake!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You •believe• in people that have produced no •evidence•, but are more than happy to take people's money. Their behaviour is preditory and sickening. The fact that your belief has blinded you to this and all the obvious hallmarks of fraudulent behaviour is your loss. If demanding evidence and denouncing fraudsters for what they are makes me a snake, I am very happy for it and proud.

The only over unity they have achieved is their bank balance.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
You have now accused not only Bedini, but Friedrich and many other very good people in New Energy Movement/Congress of being liars and criminals.

Well, they are: if the cap fits...

Why should I tolerate it? Get away from me, snake!

So you are not interested in facts and the truth, just free energy lies!
edit on 14-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why does Solar power not count as free energy? It costs us nothing to produce and we can power some of our stuff with it. I have solar lights in my yard. they cost less than the electric ones do as well.

Also, these laws of physics, who wrote them and who enforces them?
edit on 14-8-2011 by habfan1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Mother nature enforces the laws of physics. Breaking them would be an extraordinary event that would require extraordinary proof. And no, as has been mentioned numerous times in this thread, solar power is not "free energy" in the sense of over unity.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Mother nature enforces the laws of physics. Breaking them would be an extraordinary event that would require extraordinary proof. And no, as has been mentioned numerous times in this thread, solar power is not "free energy" in the sense of over unity.

And again, who enforces these"SUPPOSED" laws???

you will find that in time there will be no such law because some one, possibly you? or others will find that they do no apply in truth.

which in truth they don't, its only a matter of finding the equation

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

See my above post... They are called "laws" of physics because time and time again they have been shown to be immutable. If you or anyone else had broken the laws of physics, by all means present your irrefutable evidence and claim your Nobel prize.

But regardless, this is not the topic if my OP. Do you own an over unity device? If not, why not?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

It is possible, to say it is not is just unreasonable.

More often than not, necessistiy has always been the mother of invention.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

To be fair, their devices are saving them thousands of dollars a year in utility bills. Shame it's from the money they charge for the components for their plans

I actually burst out laughing reading that one.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You believe this? Truly... believe... everything in that statement....????

I can't believe people put so much faith into utter crap. All the while 90% of this board is crying out about corporate rulers and "Illuminati".

Look at it, with some scrutiny. The guys formed a money making business out of their idea, they marketed themselves. Their press releases even mention "marketing and sales". Nothing more. No claims of overunity.

They aren't even a real business. There is almost no corporate contact info on the corporation that is doing the sales for the partnership. That isn't a good sign....

And in seven years they haven't produced anything but DIY kits and components for people?? That they charge money for.

Where is the free energy?

Nothing free about it.

The world deserves to be enslaved if people are this gullible. . .

What do you mean they are not a real business? Of course they are, they sell chargers for recharging batteries. Their charging devices can recharge old batteries that arent supposed to be rechargable and increase their capacity. Businesses that have to service alot of vehicles can save alot of money by recharging car batteries.

The five major benefits of our technology are the following:

1. Battery Longevity: The chargers, including the motor/generator Energizers, extend the battery life indefinitely for lead-acid batteries provided serious abuse does not take place too long. For other battery types it can be the same or at least doubled.

2. Battery Rejuvenation: They can restore most battery types from a useless condition. Approximately 80% of the open flooded Lead-acid battery type in USA/Canada. 50% in countries like Mexico where they often tamper with the batteries and add extra acid or other fillers in them to extend the life. Most other battery types can be rejuvenated as well in percentages close under the 80% range. Restore means back to usable condition ranging typically from 60% to 130% original capacity with an average of 100% return.

3. Battery Capacity Increase: This flows from the last point and is more controversial. These chargers often increase the battery's capacity beyond a restored state, and even beyond what the battery could first produce. In many cases 10-30% increases, and in rare occurrences doubling the capacity. This leads us to a whole new avenue of battery manufacturing that can reduce the weight of the lead-acid battery to perhaps be equal to the weight density of the lithium batteries and thus remove the need for these toxic and dangerous and expensive batteries. We have plans to venture off in that avenue in the future when funding becomes available.

4. Battery Charging Efficiency: We can charge batteries for less energy while they end up giving more load-time. Once batteries get fully rejuvenated then they are more susceptible to charging and can even continue charging while disconnected from the charge way beyond what you see with conventional chargers. Of course the motor Energizers are intended for overunity purposes and are more suited to provide for several types of loads at the same time, where the solid state chargers for cost and ease of production purposes do not have the ability to produce extra mechanical or light loads while charging or rejuvenating. The point is that Renaissance Chargers are the solution for efficiency concerns in battery charging while we point the way for OU products in the future.

5. Environmental Benefit: This follows from all of the above points. This technology can clean up much of the battery mess already out there, and can save the world billions of dollars. It can also prevent much toxic manufacturing and disposal. The public will never properly dispose of batteries as a whole no matter what you do, unless you help them restore such batteries so that they can keep them. Further, the reduction of size of batteries means fewer batteries needed, and more space available. Finally, more efficient systems means less energy production, less hazards, and savings all around.

www.r-charge.com...

They do not claim over unity with their solid state chargers and the kits that your talking about are for experimenting with overunity because zero point energy devices need to be tuned properly to achieve overunity. There are may be many different ways to reach overunity with devices that vibrate the aether, catch it, and convert it for immediate use or storage. There was a recent experiment where we shook virtual photons out of two vibrating mirrors.
www.nature.com...

We alread have free energy. What do you think solar panels are? Zero point energy is the future though. Its energy from the vacuum so it doesnt violate the law of thermodynamics because it isnt a closed system. The two principal laws of thermodynamics apply only to closed systems, that is, entities with which there can be no exchange of energy, information, or material.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join