It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Johnb has a logical argument. If there are any free energy devices, show them. The burden of proof lay on the people who say they exist. Show that they exist, or admit they don't.

Sure he does. Show that they exist! Right!

But then he says, we can't talk to anyone from other forums like overunity.com or energetic forums for evidence.

So - wow, an impossible challenge!

You are right. John_b is correct. No one on ATS has "free energy" yet - or if they do, they cannot prove it to the rest of us.

To prove it, we would have to talk to other people OUTSIDE of ATS.

No one on ATS has it yet. You win, john_b.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's an experiment that i haven't tried yet but am very intrigued by. if you can see where i'm coming from , then feel free to respond

www.mojoimage.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

And what would talking to the "inventors" prove? Nothing. Talk is cheap, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, not cheap talk on the Internet.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

And what would talking to the "inventors" prove? Nothing. Talk is cheap, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, not cheap talk on the Internet.

Right, we can't just take the inventors' word for it...

So, in order to prove "free energy" to ourselves...

We would have to organize our own experiment!

Now do you see, john_b?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Now do you see, john_b?

Thats right john_b before discounting the possibility do your own "PERSONAL" experimentation and not rely on anyone elses opinion, if you're cleaver enough you might find a solution and reward

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Now do you see, john_b?

Thats right john_b before discounting the possibility do your own "PERSONAL" experimentation and not rely on anyone elses opinion, if you're cleaver enough you might find a solution and reward

Like I said to cupofcoffee, why should I experiment with something I believe to be fraudulent and a waste of time? The burden of proof doesn't lie at my feet, it lies with those who make and support such claims.
edit on 14-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

To prove it, we would have to talk to other people OUTSIDE of ATS.

Please go outside of ATS and find someone who has been powering their house for the last five years off their free energy device.

Not that hard to do if it exists.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Like I said to cupofcoffee, why should I experiment with something I believe to be fraudulent and a waste of time? The burden of proof doesn't lie at my feet, it lies with those who make and support such claims.

Exactly, john_b.

So even though this is your thread, you laid the burden of proof on me.

Hence me taking over your thread and organizing experiments.

For if you lay the burden of proof on me,

My ONLY choice, If I want to succeed, is to try to come up with a Plan.

The only Plan I can elaborate to you that has even the slightest chance of actual success, is to organize a test of the only existing open-source kit, offered by the most reputable inventors.

No other inventors even offer an open-source kit, therefore this is the best and most logical Plan I can devise.

So you see, john_b, by laying the burden of proof on me, I have merely responded in the only way I can respond - by giving you the correct plan for success.

If you guys don't do as I say and follow the Plan, that's not my fault.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Now do you see, john_b?

fraudulent??? to the fact that magnets carry their own power source that can be harnessed???

I think you better quit worrying about what others claim and do your own research before making such ignorant statements, the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

My ONLY choice, If I want to succeed, is to try to come up with a Plan.

The only Plan I can elaborate to you that has even the slightest chance of actual success, is to organize a test of the only existing open-source kit, offered by the most reputable inventors.

Or you could just not post in this thread. I think the title of the thread spells it out clearly.

"Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices..."

Basically, this thread has outed people who believe in something without evidence to back the belief.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

fraudulent??? to the fact that magnets carry their own power source that can be harnessed???

No one even mentioned magnets but seeing as you asked... Yes, anyone claiming that magnets can be used to produce energy perpeptually is either ignorant or fraudulent.

I think you better quit worrying about what others claim and do your own research before making such ignorant statements, the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise

And you would be wise to read people's posts before putting words in their mouths. Hell, go nuts, you could even read the OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Basically, this thread has outed people who believe in something without evidence to back the belief.

Don't be absurd; Bedini has made more evidence public than anyone.

There are lots of others who say that Bedini's technology doesn't work, or that they have something better - but are they offering an open-source kit? No......

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No one even mentioned magnets but seeing as you asked... Yes, anyone claiming that magnets can be used to produce energy perpeptually is either ignorant or fraudulent.

And you would be wise to read people's posts before putting words in their mouths. Hell, go nuts, you could even read the OP.

over unity devices mostly involve magnetics dude

ignorance must be bliss????....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There are lots of others who say that Bedini's technology doesn't work, or that they have something better - but are they offering an open-source kit? No......

And now we've come around full circle....

1) By evidence, do you mean multiple, independent lab results from certified engineers?
2) if his plans are own source, why hasn't anyone on here made one? More importantly, why were you asking for $4000 if the plans are open source?
3) If his evidence is so strong, why hasn't his device spread like wild fire into the mainstream instead of staying within the usual fringe circles of cranks and snakeoil salesmen?

Super special repetition bonus: see my OP for an example of "something for nothing" technology that did actually work, thus broke into the mainstream.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

...and that's one of the many reasons they're utter bunkum. By the way, do you own one of these over unity devices? If so, what appliance are you powering perpetually and how much is it saving you in utility bills each year? If not, why not?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

And now we've come around full circle....

Yes we have, john_b, and I am getting very impatient here.

If anybody else has a better Plan than mine, I'd love to hear it.

Otherwise, I think everybody should just be decisive for a change and go with my Plan.

Or, we can all sit around and argue around and around in circles for another few months........

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You realize people sell DIY kits because that way they can't be prosecuted for fraud..right?

Con101

Buy Bedini's Stuff.

Open source my foot.

Renaissance Charge is engaged in Research and Development, Sales, Promotion of Technology, and Education pertaining to work of John Bedini and Nikola Tesla. We sell very unique battery chargers, motor kits that are also more than efficient battery chargers, and electronic parts related to the same technology.

If you look into Bedini a little more you will find his company:

Bedini Electronics Inc.

And then the company Energenx

John C. Bedini, Vice President for R&D of ENERGENX
Gary Bedini, Pres. & CEO, Corporate Communications of Energenx, Inc.,

Energenx went into an agreement with Renaissance Charge LLC, who the only person I can link to that company is Rick Friedrich

Rick Friedrich, General Manager Renaissance Charge, LLC.

This person has known Bedini for years. Here. Before they turned this into a corporate affair, they used to just solicit donations and sell other crap. They did conferences together etc. ..

Basically, Energenx, and Renaissance Charge are the same companies.

Energenx is looking forward to expanding the test market program with Renaissance Charge and making the transition into commercial sales, marketing, and distribution program.

Press Release

2004 Reading on Bedini.

Ignorance, Denied.
edit on 14-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes, yes, Bedini and Friedrich are basically partners. Friedrich replicates all of Bedini's stuff. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

well if you have a meter for your gas or your electric
this happend to me when i had a flat
my hover/vacume cleaner fell against the digital
readout window and cracked the glass
my gas never ran out after that and i never
had to pay anything when i left the flat

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So the conman's business partner replicates his work? Doesn't that strike you as more than just a little bit of conflict of interest? My business partner verifies my Unicorn sightings for our guide book. Fancy buying one? What's $8000 when you could see something that's once in a lifetime?

Disclaimer: the onus on the customer to actually find the unicorns. If you don't find any, you're not looking hard enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join