It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Battery Discovered - Inventor Secretly Microchipped!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

On another note on free energy, I would rather call it "reserved energy potential" because there is a lot of it in the universe and the earth. You can take a glass of water, a zinc plated nail (positive) and a piece of copper wire (negative), put them both in the water beside each other and hook it up to a volt meter and you will get .075 volts dc energy. The amperage is very small so you add electrolyte to boost it, and set up more cups of water in series and you have power.

You can also use the earth instead of water, but the method has to be the same so that the positive electrons will attract to the negative terminal. The electrons, which are always there all the time is what I refer to as "reserved energy potential"

You understand, right, that the cup of water has nothing to do with where the electrons come from? The water is merely the solution in which the electrons are aloud to "jump" from the zinc to the copper. When you put a load onto the copper(-) and zinc(+), what is happening is a valence electron is taken from the copper and used to do work on whatever the device is. Since copper now has an empty hole, zinc's valence electron jumps to fill that hole. The solution used to make that jump can be any solution that has a very high or low pH. The lower or higher the pH, the more readily available ions there are for that electron to jump over to the copper. The "electrolyte" that you are referring to is any solution with abundant ions. Basically any solution with a proton/electron imbalance (ionic).
If I wanted to be more specific, a 100% pure glass of water would actually not work in your example. Water is a neutral solution. It has H+ and OH-. They cancel out to have a neutral charge. They only reason why water would work in your example is because tap water has a lot of impurities like minerals, etc. This is why, though, that you get such a low .75v reading. Because water is not ionic.

All you are explaining is how normal, everyday batteries work.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
So what is the frequancy needed for the AC current?

Editing to add:
Also, how do you superimpose an AC current on to a DC current?
edit on 1/6/2011 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

Like AM Radio
Call amplitude Modulation

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Editing to add:

Like AM Radio
Call amplitude Modulation

AM radio doesn't do this, so it's sort of a bad example, but it's no big deal to have an AC signal with a DC offset. In fact, it's sort of an unwanted artifact when you're doing opamp designs.

The frequency isn't relevant.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Infinite battery, yes the conservation law of energy, it cannot be created or destroyed , only transferred.
Is this battery feed off radio waves ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Do you people honestly believe all this without proof of any kind?
You all know about RFID chips, right? Then you'd know that if someone has an RFID chip, it has to be read by a reader in very close proximity or do people believe tfat governments have satellites that can read these things?

I don't believe any of this story and I won't until someone in a reputable field studies it and they publish the results that can be believed. Oil Companies and governments are not try to stop this technology getting into people's hands. There is enough industry and cars using oil to keep the Oil Companies in business for many years to come.

I just can't believe that there are people who believe Stories without facts to back it up. Just because someone can write a story that finds favour with Conspiracy Theorists, does not make it true.

I can write that I've just found a medication that reverses aging in humans. It works because three 60 year old people who have taken my pills for the last 6 Months now look younger and healthier. They look like they're 30 years old. I could've started selling the medication but 3 men, dressed in Black, broke into my Lab and smashed everything. Not only that, I have bad headaches now. I went to the Doctor and they found a little piece of a glass like substance under my skin near my ear. I found out that this glass is made by Alien Inc.

So, now someone can pick this story up, embellish it more and everyone on ATS can believe it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Do you people honestly believe all this without proof of any kind?
You all know about RFID chips, right? Then you'd know that if someone has an RFID chip, it has to be read by a reader in very close proximity or do people believe tfat governments have satellites that can read these things?

Well, there's just a whole lot of holes in his story regarding this.

First, what he's got is a bone stock animal implant that you can buy for $50 off the net with the insertion trocar included in the kit.

Second, the type of implant this is has no range, because it's a near field device. Theoretically, you've got the lambda barrier at about 10 meters that says NOTHING will ever read it further than that, practically, there are all sorts of other issues that will limit you out to about two feet. Operationally, it's about 4" in the real world. This is not much good for "tracking" or anything else, unless you want to serial number the guy like a dog.

Third, the guy says he "picked it up with an e-field meter", or at least that's what his story used to be when I first challenged him on it. This is a passive implant. It does not transmit. Ever. Hell, even when it's WORKING you can't pick it up on an e-field meter, because it's an h-field device. It really doesn't use radio waves to transmit whatsoever - it uses inductive load signaling. The interrogator does all the work. So right off the bat, the guy's a bald faced liar, and doesn't understand how such parts work technically.

Fourth, if you are so lame technically you don't know that, it's unlikely you are going to be inventing the neatest new superbattery. Grant you, it's a comms thing and I'm a comm engineer, at least I generally wear a comm design hat. But I also do digital systems design work, some chip design and the odd bit of software - these days you can't be too specialized. This sort of RFID part is extremely basic. If you're touting yourself as a radio genius and free energy guru, it's sort of a bad sign that you don't know this.

I don't believe any of this story and I won't until someone in a reputable field studies it and they publish the results that can be believed.

That's good, because the lame faux pas with the RFID part is only the beginning - his physics is just awful too.

I could've started selling the medication but 3 men, dressed in Black, broke into my Lab and smashed everything. Not only that, I have bad headaches now. I went to the Doctor and they found a little piece of a glass like substance under my skin near my ear. I found out that this glass is made by Alien Inc.

So, now someone can pick this story up, embellish it more and everyone on ATS can believe it.

I call this The Dog Ate My Homework syndrome, TDAMH for short. It's been used throughout the history of humbuggery. Whenever someone's going to have to put up or shut up, TDAMH swoops in like an old Greek deus ex machina and saves the day. Moray? TDAMH. Tesla? TDAMH. Bearden? multi-TDAMH. Bedini? TDAMH. Hell, even Steorn did it, and had the nads to go all the way to the demo and have the lights eat their bearings, which at least had the novelty of never having been done quite that way before.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Editing to add:

Not hard to do at all. Infact it happens all the time. Here you can do it your self. First get a good DMM that can tell the difference between AC and DC. I use a Fluke 115 my self. Then take a diode like a 1N4001 or something like that. Get a AC power supply. Check the name plate to see if it AC or DC. For this test you will need AC out put. This is low voltage 12v to 18v at most. Now with DMM set to AC read the voltage out put. Now Read the voltage out put with the DMM set to DC. You will not get a reading on DC because there is no DC voltage. Now add the diode in the circuit. This is called A Half-Wave Rectifier Circuit. Very standard set up. Now set the DMM to DC and read the DC output though the diode. You get DC voltage. Now set the DMM to AC and read the voltage though the diode. The get AC voltage reading. Now you have a AC voltage superimpose (piggy backing) a DC voltage. This is well know and is a problem in cheap power supplies and battery charger. This is nothing.

I just did it. Here is what I got
Supply=12 voltage 100ma
No diode
16.08 AC
00.00 DC

1N4001 diode
8.53 AC
6.75 DC

The idea is simple. The key is the frequency and voltage his supply was running at.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blivey
Just wondering how the discussion goes straight to debunking 'free energy'. Didn't anyone notice the reported chip? Death via RFID. Scary stuff.

Well, here's the thing... the method he is using does not provide an over-unity device. Its absolute tosh.

So why would TPTB want to kill him by inserting an RFID chip? His invention doesn't work.

In that entire report did he at any time mention a medical procedure when an RFID device could have been inserted into his body? No? Maybe they sneaked in to his bedroom in the middle of the night and did the insertion without him waking up.

Please, people! Try to think these things through logically. His device isn't over-unity so no-one would want to kill him. Think about how TPTB would stick an RFID chip in your own neck. Wouldn't you know about it?

Please try to think these things through.
edit on 1-6-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My deceased grandfather maked a FM radio that works with energy generated by a magnet. Passed 15 years since I saw it functionally. He said its normal, I dont know if this is a common thing....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrazilianInformer
My deceased grandfather maked a FM radio that works with energy generated by a magnet. Passed 15 years since I saw it functionally. He said its normal, I dont know if this is a common thing....

I'm not sure either what you are saying or what relevence your comment has to the current debate.

Please clarify.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Yes please clarify. I'd like to know more about this. Sounds pretty interesting. How exactly did it work?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm sure there are a lot of guys able to replicate or improve this battery. I would love to see a working model...

The microchips are still experimental at this point. What I'm curious to know is if the cancer developed by mistake (while tracking the guy), or if they sent a specific signal to the microchip in order to intentionally develop cancer.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As I have already shown the bases for this battery set up is childs play and a very well known fact so if the battery did in fact work it would not be any trouble in making one. It could have been made over 50 years ago. I am going to have to call this one a hoax.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Maybe you mean one of these.
en.wikipedia.org...

A crystal radio. You can buy the toys and play around with them.
I remember my dad buying one at a HAM radio convention. It's a cool toy that works.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thanks for that.

I didn't know that could be done. So do you think it would make any difference to the electrolysis process?

As somebody who is a little lay regarding this subject, it's very tempting to imagine that electrical frequency could be used to supplement the level of energy input towards the goal of separating the molecule.
edit on 2/6/2011 by Recouper because: fixed typo.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
I'm sure there are a lot of guys able to replicate or improve this battery. I would love to see a working model...

The microchips are still experimental at this point. What I'm curious to know is if the cancer developed by mistake (while tracking the guy), or if they sent a specific signal to the microchip in order to intentionally develop cancer.

RFID microchips are not experimental. They are regularly inserted into family pets to aid identification when lost. This technology has been with us for years without any reports of tumors being induced in pets.

This entire aspect of the story sounds like a fabrication to add a little 'spice' to it.

If he does have cancer then I am very sorry for that fact. If the cancer was caused by an RFID chip I would be, frankly, amazed as RFID technology is passive and only emits radiation when prompted by a sensor device.

This entire tail is a hoax from start to finish IMHO.

ETA: I've had an RFID chip in my work ID card for so long I can't even remember when I started using it. It has hung around my neck for 12 hours a day, 14 days in an accounting period of 28 days. That works out at 25% of my life for the last 10 years at least. Same with the other 3,000 people who I worked with. I don't recall any of them developing cancer because of it.
edit on 2-6-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

You totally misunderstood me & something tells me you did it on purpose.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

As stated by MITS, they're in no way experimental. That part is a stock animal part, available off the net for $50.

You cannot "track" someone with that. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by MiTS1965

You totally misunderstood me & something tells me you did it on purpose.

I don't think I misunderstood you at all. I was pointing out that you misunderstand exactly what an RFID chip is and what it does.

Quite what you mean by doing it on purpose is somewhat beyond me. Are you accusing me of having some hidden agenda?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I just did it. Here is what I got
Supply=12 voltage 100ma
No diode
16.08 AC
00.00 DC

1N4001 diode
8.53 AC
6.75 DC

The idea is simple. The key is the frequency and voltage his supply was running at.

DC current is the same as AC current with a frequency of zero. The reason your DMM is measuring 00.00 volts is because the frequency of the AC voltage (probably 60hz) is being filtered. If the same AC voltage was applied at a lower frequency (say 0.6 hz) the DMM would show the voltage rising and falling between approx. +8v and -8v every 1.67seconds.

If you were to measure the AC voltage with an analog DC voltmeter, you could see the needle vibrating at the 60hz frequency.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join