It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Free- man-on the land’ brutally taken away by police officers and taken into mental hospital!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
Ill churp in as being on someone thats main job is psychology.

Psychology is competly diffrent than psychiatry. We work at finding the source of problems, not masking it up with med's. How can you cure someone thats high on medication all the time. You cant psychiatry is a fraud.

Where as psychology is more passive, we like to sit back relax and talk one on one about issues or just watching how the world works around. We watch how emotions and interactions shape the world.

Also people that visit psychologists are their under free will and there for their own agenda not ours. We dont pass you off with medication and repeat scession that are designed to make as much money out of a little issue.

edit on 1-6-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

I also was a student in a graduate level psychology program, and to my knowledge what you are saying is only partially true, but this only began to occur within the past few years.

First and foremost, the laws governing the behavior of therapists, clinical or counseling psychologists vary from state to state, but in my state of GA...
It is a breach of ethics to treat someone who obviously needs to be medicated while they are knowingly un-medicated.

This is why psychologists and psychiatrists work hand in hand most times.
We most definitely learned how to diagnose all 5 axes in school and we learned the applicable medication as well, but until very recently psychologists were not allowed to prescribe medication.

This has changed due to the sheer number of people who supposedly need to be medicated versus the number of psychiatrists able to prescribe meds.
Granted, this varies from state to state as I have said, but psychologists are able to prescribe limited mental health medication in some states depending on the number of available psychiatrists.

While in theory, you are correct, the reality is that the lines are becoming increasingly blurred.

The same can be said for the differences between counseling and clinical psychologists.

Classically, counseling psychologists deal with the average Joe or Jane who experience life problems.
Clinical psychologists, however, deal with individuals who are considered to be seriously disturbed showing the signs of pathologies that cause a complete interference in life, both with themself and/or others.

This difference is reflected in the entrance qualifications into each respective graduate program.
Entrance into a clinical program is must more difficult and competitive that a counseling program.
But this distinction has become increasingly blurred.

Now... concerning the OP.

Any psychologist OR psychiatrist worth their salt would, IN NO WAY, find someone mentally disturbed due to political beliefs.
The only diagnosis that I could even imagine would apply to this gentleman is schizoid disorder subtype paranoid or schizophreniform disorder.
However religious or political beliefs are not considered to be qualifying symptoms for ANY diagnosis.

Whomever is diagnosing this individual must be in on the game, and, in my opinion, should lose their license to practice and be jailed.
Misdiagnosis is a HUGE problem in the psychiatric community, but this would qualify as beyond a misdiagnosis.
This is a blatantly purposeful misdiagnosis solely for political means.

The entire psychiatric community of the Netherlands should protest as well.

Travesty of justice does not even come close to describing this situation.

All my best to the Free Man.
edit on 6/1/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Thanks for that link. I have been thinking about becoming a free man. This is an excellent bit of info. Power to the people...
I think the govts will be locking many people up, saying that they are nutters ect terrorists or what ever label they want to use. Any one who stands up to the system deserves help not abuse.
United we stand and devided we fall.
I hope the dutch guy gets freed and the judge gets put in the same hospital.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

Hang the judge; release the man and give him his freedom back. Lets start a Revolution its time to end this Madness.

The world is backwards; its time!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

On this site you can find the official documents (Dutch) that have been submitted to the institution, the Minister of Justice, the queen, and the court.
www.ikclaimmijnnaam.nl...

if someone wants to send a card to express your support
At this address, René is held:

Attn: Free Man of flesh and blood, René; Vissers.
p/a GGz Breburg
Muldersteeg 4
4901 ZG Oosterhout NB

Tonight at 20.00 hours, a second radio broadcast devoted to the issues surrounding Rene in Dutch at:
www.argusoogradio.org...

These are all the articles so far about Rene (al in Dutch)
www.argusoog.org...
www.argusoog.org...
www.argusoog.org...
www.argusoog.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

great information thanks for this one

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Hang the judge; release the man and give him his freedom back. Lets start a Revolution its time to end this Madness.

The world is backwards; its time!

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

One thing though, it obviously took us a while, coming whole journeys to get to the mindstate/mentality that we are now.
This is prob just the start
Can they track us?

I reckon slowly more it's going to happen to more and more people

It already nearly happened to me, for NOTHING OTHER than having a political view and for choosing to smoke cannabis (instead of drinking flourinated water, GM foods, booze, fags etc. and all the nasty articial sweetners and poisonous vaaccines)

I didn't even have to mention the subjects in brackets and they were on me like a fat kid on cake!

About 10 in a room managed to convince my own parents that I'm nuts

It backfired because over the years I have told literally EVERYONE I know and pointed many half-awakened sheep in the right direction

Theres just something magical about cannabis that makes every stoner down to earth and appreciative of nature.

When you blaze up and sit back you think WTF

HOW did we let these zionazis get so advanced?
They start wars SO huge that even record-shattering protests and riots can't stop.

The new world order isn't coming peeps
Its already HERE

We're only just about to slide into gear 2 soon

Only the creator (not the Annuaki God) knows how many gears this MACHINE has

Oh yeah can they track me thru this site?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How can we help him? this is soooo wrong on every level.

2nd

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The tide is turning! The ptb are getting scared.
We're waking up, albeit slowly for now, but this will snowball and I hope in my generation.

What does sicken me just as much as the ptb is these people that are more than willing to grease the rusty cogs of crumbling society, accepting that this is the be all and end all, accepting the scraps of happiness thrown to them. The whole planet seems institutionalized, with just a few of us peering through the bars trying to find a way out.

Why should we pay taxes for a life we didn't choose? A life we have very little say in? A life where happiness is having the latest iphone or TV with the latest bells and whistles, just to have that momentary placebo of joy quashed by a cleverly designed marketing campaign with yet another carrot dangling in front of our noses?

Why should we continue to line the pockets of these people why our lives fluctuate on an ever deteriorating path dictated by the likes of oil companies?

The tide is turning people, and they know it! (FEMA anyone)

And when the tide reaches a certain point, the guns will be pointed in our faces, the weapons we were forced to work so hard to pay for will be turned against us. (And then the sheep will be awake, seeking protection from either side.)

This will be the last stand wherein the ptb will finally realise that their years of planning, assumptions and dumbing down will be foiled by the few that they could never estimate.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Thank you i appreciate the reply and agree with your ideas. !

I look forward to seeing many like you in the revolution.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

psycology looks at the process of socialization of the individual and attempts to tweak their thought patterns and beliefs, to make the experience of living easier and more successful.

Psychiatry is the total opposite, it involved chemicals, hormones, neurological responses and attempts to control them by using medication, although a psychiatrist should be able to differentiate between the two fields and decide which approach is more suitable for the individual and refer them on!

Apologies for my spelling, afraid I just don't seem to be able to grasp how to do it!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is no authority, only perceived authority due to ignorance.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

you are correct my friend, the crazy ones are the ones who dont want to be controled or enslaved, and it is so simple how they do it. they ask for your permission to control you and you give it up for health care , and welfare and that little piece of mind that i am a part of something bigger that is to my benifit, they have to ask if you want to be controled, the only legal form of government is a representative one, to create a contract to be governed needs my concent.

you are a slave proof here
edit on 6-6-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I gotta to say OMG, i've been watching stuff on this site for a couple of months but felt the need to join and comment. I've never heard of the Freeman movement but i'm all for it. I spent 4 months reading about psychology for reasons, long story. I have come to understand and feel "awakened" and as for the Freeman i'm in it with others. Their treatment is deplorable and what can we do about it. I also have a very radical suggestion - after reading The First Global Revolution by the Club of Rome. A not as secret "secret society"! Whilst we "lower class" people seem to work on a more general assumption that being elite as a negative thing, is it not possible that this is not necessarily the case? If you take time to read the above document it does appear that we may have more in common with the elite than we think. It could be very useful to us to engage their help and work hand in hand with them and not against them, some may be more open minded than we assume. Your friend does not sound in the least mad to me, I can relate to everything that is being said, and whoever said that they are a tax burden is obviously not as awakened to reality. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know and please send your friend every best wish.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The "free men" and sovereigns are the ones who will not be able to "buy or sell". You may notice in some places of business now that you cannot even send a package through a private carrier without showing ID. Only a state ID is acceptable. Some retailers require your name, phone, and ZIP CODE in order to give you a preferred customer card for store discounts---otherwise you pay full price. A free man or sovereign will not qualify. Only a state-created person can live within that matrix. So far, what I see is that these "free ones" will be "killed" by being exiled.

As for your friend, it's hard to comment without knowing all the full details. Perhaps he overlooked a detail and they found a legal loophole---real or bogus. Or perhaps they interpreted his behavior as antagonistic.

We all have the right of free will to choose whom we will serve----masters vs our Creator. By "Creator" I am not talking about the worldwide Cult of YHWH. I think the vatican is designated to be in charge of that god. Religion is another "Master" and people give their personal authority and consent over to their churches and submit themselves to be dominated and regulated by religious "authorities". We all have the free will to choose whether we will support the war machines, religious dogma, propaganda, etc. and give our authority and voice over to those who would dominate us to our own injury or whether we choose to obey the simple law of doing no harm to another and to live in peace with all to the best of our ability.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by staranais

Thank you all so much for your support!!

For a view days I was offline due to a severe illness, who knows what it was… just had a sandwich with cucumber and lattice. But nowadays you have to be careful of what you eat ;-)

The latest news about Rene, written from the point of view from a friend…

Today was a day of hearing by the court in Breda. Seven friends where present to support Rene. One of them an authorized friend who studied the concept of the Freeman and has some knowledge of jurisdiction. Before this whole ‘freak show’ started Rene asked who had the highest authority at the courtroom. (This was before they entered the courtroom) A lady replied she was the judge. Than Rene asked her to show him an ID and the judge’s oath to testify her authority.

The lady didn’t want to comply and warned him that if Rene didn’t show up in the courtroom she would close the case. But Rene answered that that would be impossible and he had the witnesses surrounding him to testify for him. Another lady began to walk around very annoyed, probably irritated by the whole thing.

So here it stopped before even they entered the courtroom because there was no agreement, the Judge didn’t want to comply. The group walked to the exit but then the lady (who I mentioned as annoyed) attacked one of the witnesses because he wanted to record everything on tape. She summed not to film and when the men didn’t reply on it immediately she hit the camera with her hand. The witness got the camera in his face. The others immediately replied with; ‘no violence, no violence!’ The lady went to the hall and came back with two guardians so that the group could not go to the exit and leave the building. They wanted the camera that filmed the whole show. Bud they did not get it.

Than Rene and his authorized friend had to go to another bureau, because they had to verify their ID’s. The men with the camera later went to the police station to report the physical assault. So the story continues…

This is the story I translated from one of the witnesses. Rene knows what he is doing and he is getting more and more attention. They made a mistake by taking him into the closed medical institution by thinking he was just a fool by itself. They didn’t realize that he was not on his own and studied the book of Mary Elizabeth Croft very thourely.

For people who are not familiar here is the short version. The banks don’t hold any gold as a guarantee , it’s you they hold. You as in the debt slave; the lifelong tax payer - a slave of their own non existing money. The real gold is gone, you are the new gold.

To break free from this contract established in cooperation with the government (one and the same as the bank- your government is the bank) you have to read this book of Croft. It works because they put people away for it!

So if you want to do something for my friend, spread the message.
And please write him a postcard because he needs our support. The institution cannot give him drugs if we keep shining the light on him.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So basically your tax dodging friend went to the court building but refused to actually attend the hearing itself, made a fuss about seeing the judge’s ID and oath (which I’m betting isn’t required by Dutch law) while his friend tried to tape the proceedings (which I’m betting is against the law as it is here) and you’re surprised he didn’t get a warm and fuzzy welcome?

Rene knows what he is doing

Going to jail or at least getting a hefty fine.

Your friend needs a lawyer, not an "authorized friend".

It works because they put people away for it!

The instructions on how to lawfully extract yourself from “the system” work because people go to jail for trying it? Do you see the source of my scepticism?

edit on 9-6-2011 by Mike_A because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

First, he is not in jail!

He was visited at his home by a judge and after this visit he was put away in a mental hospital. They cannot put him in jail because he has no bondage with the government anymore. Because he claimed his contract (birth certificate) back and copyrighted all forms of his name. That means they cannot use his name to address him. But they thought to be smart by putting him away in a hospital because he was a threat (formally- to himself).

He never harmed anyone so jail was out of the question.

If you would read the book you would understand (-wrong word because you stand under;-)-) the freak show they are pulling to convince you to obey their authority. Of course he could ask the judge to show her ID and oath.
And because it is a public building you may record inside the building.

So you think it is normal to put him away in jail? Because he refuses to be part of this scam?
I do not dare to exit the building because of the stupid commitments I made to the bank (mortgage, etc.) Others have the same problem, the attachment to this corrupt system. You may be skeptic about this but they cannot hold him there without an accusation. But I am sure that the moment they set him free the rest will follow. That is why they are breaking their own rules; no judge has the right to sit on the throne of a psychiatrist.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

First, he is not in jail!

No but he will be if he keeps trying to dodge taxes and defends it with this freeman stuff. It just doesn’t work, it’s more or less meaningless.

They cannot put him in jail because he has no bondage with the government anymore.

Then how can they put him in a mental hospital or visit him at home or do anything at all to him?

Because he claimed his contract (birth certificate) back and copyrighted all forms of his name. That means they cannot use his name to address him.

I’m afraid that doesn’t mean anything.

How do I know? He’s been taken to court!

Plus, coke, facebook and even ATS are all copyrighted names yet we can still use them to address these things. Why would copyrighting his own name stop people from using it to address him?! And what about other people who have the same name? It makes no sense.

If you would read the book you would understand

I’ve read the reviews, synopses and bits and pieces from supporters and that’s enough for me to know that it’s pretty much the same thing I’ve read elsewhere, things like the birth certificate being a contract (it’s not).

Of course he could ask the judge to show her ID and oath.

He can ask all he likes, he could ask what colour knickers the judge is wearing but that doesn’t mean it has any bearing on his hearing. It’s just another freeman tactic that amounts to nothing but a stalling tactic.

And because it is a public building you may record inside the building.

Have you checked? Like I said I don’t know but I do know that it’s illegal in the UK and it would make sense given what you describe. If you're just assuming because it's a public building it would probably be a good idea to check.

So you think it is normal to put him away in jail?

For not paying taxes? Yes, of course I do. Does your friend not use public services? Roads, hospitals? Does he not benefit from the relative peace and low crime levels brought about by the presence of police? If his house was on fire would he call the fire brigade? Why should others (and you if you're paying tax) pay more while your friend benefits by not paying his share?

It is a definite legal requirement that your friend pay his taxes and there is a more than sound moral argument that also says he should pay.

If the fact that your friend has been taken to court is not enough to convince you that this freeman stuff is bunk then what about the fact that the whole concept came from the UK/US and is deeply rooted in common law while the Netherlands is a civil law system. Don’t you think it’s a bit odd that this one concept magically applies to every legal system in the world?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I always hand over the credit card and they immediately say, "ID Please!"

It is very annoying, especially when it is a small purchase and totally insignificant, like say potting soil or food!

I then tell them, "Sorry, it's not my Credit Card", so they take out some pad and they have me fill in my name and address!
Then they need to verify that part too, so I end up giving what ever address is on that particular license; but sometimes I write down before I hand over and have to search for the corresponding license!

No big deal, not my money anyways!
I guess I can go to jail for this if someone complained, but because I move so often I have to constantly change my address! Most are cut across the top making them invalid for Driving, but not invalid for Identifying; however, sometimes I have to search for the correct corresponding name too!

Did I mention I am a chameleon? I never look the same from one year to another; my last license they let me wear a purple bandana in my picture! That's unusual.

To the OP, I believe that your friend will be vindicated!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join