It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Free- man-on the land’ brutally taken away by police officers and taken into mental hospital!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
‘Free-man-on the land’ brutally taken away by police officers and taken into mental hospital!

A pioneer on the freeman on the land concept in The Netherland was taken by force and put away into a mental hospital. A Judge came to his house to proclaim his authority, but when the Freeman didn’t recognize the Judge without showing his real ID the Judge summed the police to take the Freeman with force into a closed ‘medical’ institution. Even without consulting a psychiatrist. Since when does the judge make house calls and proclaims het can speak in name of a doctor or psychiatrist? The ‘Freeman’, now the 'prisoned man', can get held in the institution for seven years, forced to take medication (drugs) to become a vegetable. Vegetables are easy for the law; because they never question them!

So here is where the story begins of my friend, because the pioneer I am talking about is my friend and he has lots because of his sharp mind. Always questioned the powers that be and the real reason why humanity has always been enslaved. He asked too many questions, opened to many doors. Once the doors were opened he could not close them anymore, he could not ignore the trough nature of things. He began to become a problem for the authority because he didn’t want to be involved in war, so he did not want to pay taxes anymore and support the repression and the banking cartel. He was not intimidated by the police, he was not intimidated by the judges, and nobody could intimidate him anymore because he had this free spirit and saw the real nature of things. That’s when he began to become a problem, he was infecting others with his view, and he was good at it because of his clear mind. They couldn’t shut him up so they put him away in a mental hospital, but I ask you; who the hell is really the sick one?

English Editing done by a Concerned Dutch Citizen - Thank You!!

Free Man on the Land, Part 1/3

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

René`s website:
renescience.punt.nl...

Original artikel:
hetuurvandewaarheid.info...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:16:11 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit; See Above Link.

Please Read: Starting a New Thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Please Read: Posting Work Written by Others!Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.
edit on June 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
good post and even better point.

but i guess this is what happens when we alow "them" to turn the concept of Sedition into Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

THANK YOU PSYCHOLOGY

for turning every aspect of human nature into a disorder or a mental/medical condition.

wich sets the precedent for the most psychopatic behaviours of our kind, as perpetrated by our power hierarchies.

edit on 1/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You mean telling him that he wasn’t his birth certificate didn’t work? Shock and awe! Did he explain that he didn’t write his name in capital letters? I can’t think why that wouldn’t have worked.

/end sarcasm.

Anyway serves him right for buying into this nonsense, maybe next time he’ll pay his taxes like everyone else the scrounging layabout.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

but i guess this is what happens when we alow "them" to turn the concept of Sedition into Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

THANK YOU PSYCHOLOGY

for turning every aspect of human nature into a disorder or a mental/medical condition.

wich sets the precedent for the most psychopatic behaviours of our kind.

Psychology, just like HAARP, is only dangerous in the hands of people who do not understand how it works...

I think you are referring to psychiatry.

Psychology is awareness of how the individual mind works, not a law on how to fix it. Fixing it via psychology is 99% up to the person to implement, and is not forced. CBT for example, is not something anyone can tell you - you have to learn your triggers and issues.

What sets psychopathic behaviors is misdiagnosis of mental disorders, where the damn quacks hand out ssri's (IMO, a borked for of psychedelic, minus any euphoria to offset the absolute dysphoria and emotional numbness you feel on them, and anyone who's taken massive amounts of psychedelics in the past knows what I mean.) like candy to anyone, not knowing it's effect.

Bad doctors, bad pharmaceuticals.

Not bad theory.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

Very concerning post, but look at the flags roll in! You should organize some sort of rally/petition for the release of this guy. This is completely wrong. He's trying to break free of the machine and they declare him insane. It's SICK. They are sick, not him. I am getting a bit angry now, so I should stop. But we can't let this guy rot in there. If we're lucky he wont come out insane!

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

you are right, but let's not dwelve into the specific labels and categorize.
because you knew damn well what i meant.

psychology and psychiatry are pretty much like the pot and the kettle.

both come down to feeding us drugs that alter our brain function

i know they are distinct, but in essence they are supporting the same thing.

providing the white papers that justify for the most inhumane treatments.

also the testing ground for eugenics, and anyone who likes to experiment on humans and their minds goes in those fields.

it's a trial and error science, from lobotomies to shock teraphy, there's nothing they won't try.

they are treating and diagnosing the problems they created, fix the inequeties of society and you won't have need for such thing as mental health.

under this upside down system it's only normal people go mental, not to mention much of it has also alot to do with what we eat breathe and drink.

follow not the status quo and you too will be labeled as mental

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

edit on 1/6/2011 by badw0lf because: haha oops

THERE IS NO BADWOLF
edit on 1/6/2011 by badw0lf because: false post, pls delete, ta veddy mooch.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And let me just add, that everyone has become so emotionally and intellectually invested in these GAMES of life, they feel so threatened by anyone's refusal to play along, they are willing to say "your brain doesn't work properly" and lock them up in a mental institution. I mean, this is just beyond comprehension. What has it come to, when we are locking people up based on the way they choose to live their life. In all actuality, it's no different from a witch hunt, where we all hunt down the "outsider" who poses some sort of threat to our community because they are different in some way. Instead of burning them for so called magical powers (or advanced scientific knowledge), we simply punish them for so called inability to think rationality (or advanced philosophical understanding).

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It's a funny thing, patience.. I start with so much, but get to...

reply to post by badw0lf

you are right, but let's not dwelve into the specific labels and categorize.

... (here and think I am being maligned for no reason here, lets explore) - because you knew damn well what i meant.

No, it appears it is you who knows exactly what I mean, and like ME, YOU are entirely wrong.

Psychology and psychiatry are 2 ENTIRELY different things. By miles, by genders, by worlds.

psychology and psychiatry are pretty much like the pot and the kettle.

Psychology and psychiatry are not the same.

both come down to feeding us drugs that alter our brain function

Hrmm, I never got serverd meds in psychology, it was all about changing my correlative thoughts and breaking negative false beliefs.

Do psychiatrists really have the legal ability to hand out meds? Scary, I don't know, having never seen one in real life.

Having studied clinical psychology and also haveing been a patient for over 3 years for various things, I can, to a degree, attest to the competency of psychology, at least where I live.

No drugs. Just a hell of a lot of good understanding why our thinking processes work the way they do.

And that's not a bad thing. You'd be surprised to realise just how many things you think are inherent to you, are just self programmed behaviors..

I know they are distinct, but in essence they are supporting the same thing.

They're not.

providing the white papers that justify for the most inhumane treatments.

Not in psychology - well at least not modern psychology. We've moved beyond the black and white instruction era.

also the testing ground for eugenics, and anyone who likes to experiment on humans and their minds goes in those fields.

Again NOTHING to do with psychology...

it's a trial and error science,

This I agree with. ALL medicine is. Every single medical breakthrough was not be design, remember that.

Now I need a damn drink, you rather long posting person you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Hoi Dawn1111!

Thank you so much for this informative post. I am so so sorry to hear about your friend. How brutal and disgusting of the authorities to ABUSE health policy into this depraved hell-hole of corruption.

How cowardly, how dispicable!!! I am sooooo ANGRY after reading this. Please can you tell us how we can help your friend? Who can we write to to express our utter horror.

From what you write here I think your friend is just a FREE THINKER and has no "issues" atall. However, even if someone does have mental health issues they should not be treated like this.

I know where you are coming from because the same is happening to me. I have been completely isolated and had my name black balled in the hideous halls of the millitary industrial complex.

Right now in UK they are using legislation as a tool of eugenics. There is a report on the BBC website as I write about all the suicides resulting from the hounding of people with mental health problems by the state. They are trying to get all us "crazies" onto a much lower amount of welfare and into an environment of stress that most will not be able to cope with.

I actively HATE their corruption sooo much. They disgust me to the core.

There is little we can do because they are so powerful and most of the public are so asleep and manipulated that they believe anything the authorities say. If they tell them the sky is yellow with pink dots they will believe it!!!

You have my sincerest condolences at having to witness this happening to your friend. God bless him and I hope he can have enough support to free him from this disgusting miscarriage of justice.

This, for me, is a blatant act of kidnapping and torture!

edit on 1-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling errors

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ill churp in as being on someone thats main job is psychology.

Psychology is competly diffrent than psychiatry. We work at finding the source of problems, not masking it up with med's. How can you cure someone thats high on medication all the time. You cant psychiatry is a fraud.

Where as psychology is more passive, we like to sit back relax and talk one on one about issues or just watching how the world works around. We watch how emotions and interactions shape the world.

Also people that visit psychologists are their under free will and there for their own agenda not ours. We dont pass you off with medication and repeat scession that are designed to make as much money out of a little issue.

edit on 1-6-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The authorities in the UK were doing the same thing a couple of years ago when the Freeman movement was starting to take off at a pace. Using the mental health act to lock up anyone they saw as trouble makers. It shows that tptb are frightened. The knowledge that they thought they had hidden from us is out there for everyone to see and use to their advantage. Being a Freeman On The Land isn't about scrounging off of the state. It's about taking absolutely nothing from the state and living your life in a very responsible way. To fully understand the statutes and legislation written in legalese requires a very sane mind. I wish your friend good luck. We were all born free. None of us ever asked to be slaves to the system. I really wish more people would wake up to the Freeman concept.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Summed it up to a tee. Even the gray area with psychology, nothing is ever absolute. Thats why I love it so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

THANK YOU PSYCHOLOGY

wich sets the precedent for the most psychopatic behaviours of our kind.

Psychology, just like HAARP, is only dangerous in the hands of people who do not understand how it works...

I think you are referring to psychiatry.

Psychology is awareness of how the individual mind works, not a law on how to fix it. Fixing it via psychology is 99% up to the person to implement, and is not forced. CBT for example, is not something anyone can tell you - you have to learn your triggers and issues.

What sets psychopathic behaviors is misdiagnosis of mental disorders, where the damn quacks hand out ssri's (IMO, a borked for of psychedelic, minus any euphoria to offset the absolute dysphoria and emotional numbness you feel on them, and anyone who's taken massive amounts of psychedelics in the past knows what I mean.) like candy to anyone, not knowing it's effect.

Bad doctors, bad pharmaceuticals.

Not bad theory.

I am increasingly of the opinion that psychiatry was another invention of the zionazis. No doubt that it has some positive application, but for the most part it often seems demonic to me. The psychiatrists have immense power under the judicial system, and that power has a long history of being horribly abused - the situation described in the OP, sadly being one more recent example of this.
edit on 1-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Your friend is obviously a man of principle and integrity, and very courageous. He is a pioneer and he is paying the price for that right now, and I feel appalled at what has happened to him. Unfortunately this kind of thing is too often the price that 'pioneer system busters' pay.

What, if anything can be done to help him? Can he/his family/next of kin insist on a second opinion from a psychiatrist who will not be biased?

Please do update the thread with news about him. I truly wish him well and hope to god that this nightmare ends for him soon.

If all else fails, would he be able to 'escape' from the prison, oops, hospital?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sovereignty does not equal SAFETY. It's actually the polar opposite.

Just because you declare yourself sovereign does not mean that you are magically granted the POWER and AUTHORITY to defend your own territory.

Anyone can declare Sovereignty but it means nothing unless you can defend yourself from an invasion and MAINTAIN your Sovereignty. Otherwise, like another poster said, you're just another chump not wanting to pay your taxes.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion
Sovereignty does not equal SAFETY. It's actually the polar opposite.

"you're just another chump not wanting to pay your taxes"

You Will Be Wiser When You're Older - this is not about taxes - This has everything to do with your "God Given Rights" that they took when you were born - and since you not know anything about it - you throw out that he does not want to pay taxes - BULSH*TT.

As I said: You Will Be Wiser When You're Older

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The criminals, or "wise guys" know the truth, that the laws are made for the gullible chumps. O.J. showed us we can commit murder and get away with it if we can afford a dream team of lawyers. Most criminals who can't afford that hope they can "get away with it" by not leaving evidence or witnesses. Of course I'm not advocating criminal behavior, just pointing out that we have free will, just not many of us who are willing to deal with the consequences. Do what you will, just be prepared to take a bullet in response.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As someone very much into the Freeman movement I am not surprised that TPTB are going to further and further lengths to surpress it ! We are waking up to the rules of their game and it's getting to them !

I came across this interesting article today that could turn things upside down ?

www.henrymakow.com...

OP I hope things can take a swift turn for the better for your friend ASAP !

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi Op,

Please post the Judges Name.

Please provide the date this happened, Admittance date.

GGZ, Oosterhout in The Netherlands Is this the hospital? I would like to know the hospital name and general location.

Can you clarify the Name that this Freeman would respond to if someone would say like to get in contact with him?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join