It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Fruit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

Originally posted by SaberTruth

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's impossible for those of us wishing to delve deeper into Theological issues if we have to keep arguing the basics in every thread. Some of us wish to argue deeper Theological issues than "God exists", "Nuuh uhhh, no he doesn't."

This is the "elephant in the living room" at ATS. I've seen off-topic posts, trolling, bad behavior, etc. rapidly excised in other areas, but in anything Christianity-related the rules aren't enforced well, if at all. And because of that, people of faith cannot have a civilized, adult conversation. It's like trying to discuss differential calculus in a day-care center. Some members think that if a thread is in the public domain it means "talk about whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want", and if we don't like it, we should just shut up and hide. Yet they claim to be so tolerant and "free thinking". Methinks that word really means "free of thinking" and completely undisciplined. They respect no one who doesn't buy into their worldview. And then they wonder why we call them trolls. o.O

What if we all agree to simply ignore rude, off-topic, intrusive Athiest posts? If we just simply don't respond then conversations among Christians can progress to a higher level.

Or, technically, there is recource to the alert button if the T&C are obviously broken, right?

To my knowledge it's technically against forum rules to form cabals (correct me if I'm wrong). It's not that I have any intention of making an official point of it, I can carry my own, but the effect on thread dialogue could be weird.

Not least to the extent, that pro-theist threads would die very quick from lack of interest. But it's up to you to resort to such.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I was going to let it go...and I will after this post...but two brief responses:

1) How is it "forming a cabal" to simply reaffirm our agreement to abide by the terms and conditions, and the spirit of the forum? I used the word agree which has nothing to do with "cabals." All of us agreed to abide by the T&C when we signed up for ATS.

2) As for the threads "drying up" if left to Christians alone, well, all I can say is I'd rather talk to one single other Christian (even one who's doctrinal positions I disagreed with) than ten thousand trolling athiests. You see, I'm interested in the nuances of theology, not the simple binary black-and-white game Athiests want to play on the internet. There is a place for that, but I am not interested in visiting that place every time I want to discuss scriptural nuance.

But this has already been pointed out to you, very clearly and in a number of different ways, in this thread, so if people persist in acting in a certain way.... (*shrug*)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by SaberTruth

You wrote:

["And because of that, people of faith cannot have a civilized, adult conversation"]

Can this be read, as if you're persecuted?

Oh grow up! Really.. You're trolling, because you've said the same thing on every Christian thread for the past week. You're simply seeking attention, and you're not getting any more of it from me, for one.
V

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Following may throw some understanding regarding "The Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil".

I will do my best to explain what I know about this.

As the Garden was East of EDEN in PARADISE NOT the Earth we need to know a few things first before we can know what was being described and what the writings (a Parable) are relating to.

First of all PARADISE

PARADISE is nothing at all what the Species can imagine, as it is Nothing at all like the Earth.

The reason for the Upper Case Letters in the above “Names” is not to emphasise the Words at all, but rather to understand the Words as we need to go back to The Language of LIFE which is ZION (NOT Hebrew) to understand the “Parable”.

But PARADISE refers to the “OctagonalFormat of the Souls “Processing System”, shown in this Drawing below.

The Above Drawing is actually the Soul in “The New JERUSALEM” when “The MAN Child” also referred to as “The SON of MAN”, has returned.

Whereas “The Inferior Root” grown outside the father, looks like this see below Drawing and is the "Hexagonal" Format of the Soul used in the Libraries of The Soul.

Now "The Garden of EDEN" is nothing like what the "Species" imagines

Here is an accurate drawing showing the Base Structure of what the Garden looks like, which is a Component of The "Octagonal" Format.

The Green Angels, can plainly be seen in the Garden.

This Drawing shows the Format of the Green Angels, which are also "Components" of The Souls “Processing System”.

The Drawing below is as you can see one of the Blue Angels, but the Structure of The Angel/s is/are Still the same.

These Green Angels are of The “Octagonal” Format in Paradise, but this Drawing below shows the "Hexagonal" Format Green Angel, involved with the "Libraries" of The Soul.

It was this Angel that Deceived EVE NOT the WO-MAN.

The writings have been corrupted by the “Species”, and as a result have mixed two different entities together.

a. The WO-MAN which is Part (The vessel) of The SOUL which is in “The Image of GOD”.

(Note if EVE was made in “The Image of GOD” she would NOT have been able to be Corrupted.)

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 85 Quote;

85. Jesus said, “Adam came into being from a great power
and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.
For had he been worthy,
he would not have experienced death."

and
b. EVE which is The Female Primate “Species” and NOT the Soul.

Remember EVE came From A'DAM...

As the Soul, is Structured on the Concept of a Plane/s, the Two “Outer” Faces have The “Octagonal” Format on one Face, (Referred to as “The Face of GOD”) and the “Hexagonal” Format on the Other.

Now The "Libraries" were accessed through The “Octagonal” Format in Paradise and the “Octagonal” Format Angels, Control1ed the functions of The “Hexagonal” Format Angels.

What happened is that EVE (NOT the WO-MAN)was directly approached by the “Hexagonal” Format Angel, who Corrupted the “Hexagonal” Processing System, involving the "Hexagonal" Format Angels.

In the Book of “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” in the end of Ch. 1 and through Ch. 2 The Angels of The Assemblies (The Assemblies of LIGHTs and NOT churches as the Roman church claims) were told to Repent and are referred to as “The 7 Stars” who had to Repent.

"The 7 Stars” are “The Angels of the Assemblies” as recorded in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”.

So then EVE discovered how to bypass The "Octagonal" Format Angels but did NOT realise "The Wicked One" deceived her, by producing “Double Logic” in the Processing System of the “Hexagonal” Format.

The Number which Identifies “The Double Logic” Algorithm is 666.

The one who Fathered Cain was an Alien also known as The Wicked One.
The Wicked One Committed Adultery with EVE and it is This which Produced the "Double Logic" in our Genes.

The WO-MAN Component of The Soul did NOT disobey GOD it was EVE who disobeyed GOD.

So Cells were left from the Alien in EVES body which Corrupted the Processing within Her Cellular Processing which resulted in Death.

A’DAM then was contaminated by the Aliens Cells left in EVES body so He too, Died.

Remember…

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 85 Quote;

85. Jesus said, “Adam came into being from a great power
and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.
For had he been worthy,
he would not have experienced death."

The Tree was Never called “The Tree of Knowledge” but was called “The Tree, of The Knowledge of Good & Evil”.

This is the Mystery around The Number Identifying the Geometric Algorithm of The 666.
As in the Writings Cain was given this Mark so none should kill him.

Mystery 666 which is No mystery….

First, let's look at one of the ways the Soul checks the Transfer of Information…

It is achieved by using “STAR LOGIC based on the “STAR of DAVID

The “Processing System” uses the “Opposites” to both Create and check the Transfer of Information.

Lets consider this in "Hexagonal" Format…

"Hexagonal" Format is based on 3 Components….

1. Program (The Son or In-between, between the Control and Data in the form of Geometry or Form).
2. Control (The Father or Outer True Mind)
and
3. Data in the form of Geometry or Form.

This forms a “Triune" which is represented in Geometry as a Triangle.

Here is a method of checking the reliability of the transfer of Information within any "Geometric Processing System" of the Mind or Biological Interfaces.

This shows a flow chart of the Logic.

In this Case the Colours refer to the Source of the Information being transmitted within a network such as a biological network as in A’DAM’s DNA and "Processing System" within the brain.
First here is the Logic Structure involving the Source of the DNA.

And in the case of an “Alien even if they self conceive (If designed to)

And in this case, see Drawing below, a “Normal Offspring between A’DAM & EVE.
As EVE came from A’DAM i.e. his DNA, then EVE will be a trueOpposite”.
Remembering that A’DAM is formed from 2 sets of “Genes which are “Opposites”, Male and Female.
So when these 2 sets of Genes are come together to form complete Programs, the “Processing” within these biological or cellular networks, will operate Correctly without errors.
Therefore when one set of Genes from A’DAM unite with the other set of Genes from EVE, remembering that EVEs genes came from A’DAM in the first place (from His rib according to some ancient writings) so they would be compatible in the formation of a “Normal Offspring” actually which never happen, because EVE committed “Adultery” with the Wicked One or “Alen” First

A Normal Child between A’DAM & EVE (But remember this did NOT take Pace).
But here is the Flow Chart anyway. This Normal Offspring would have had “Single Logic” i.e. an incorrupt biological system.

So if we look at the "Logic" within "Jesus the Carpenters body" we find also "Single Logic" because both sets of Genes came from Mays body.
How could this happen? Remember the universe and Species are only the result of programs and the programmer can write into the program anything they wish to.

But now let us consider what happens as a result of EVEs Adultery with that Alien, “The Wicked One”, which resulted in the birth of CAIN the first born of EVE and NOT involving A’DAM.
When we consider this flow chart we find a much different story where "Double Logic" is produced which brings about confusion in the "Processing System" within cellular environments. The DNA Structure is much different. This undesirable system brought about Death as a result of corruption or incompatible between the species within the DNA which control Cellular Chemical activity.

In all the examples shown above, except for the last flow chart in each set of 3 STARS are the same.
But in the last Drawing the 3 STARS are Different so this is where the 666 comes from…
Three 6 Pointed STARS which are All different i.e. the Coloured contents of the points of the STARS are geographically different and when the first 2 STARS are compared 2 colours are found in each point of the STAR seen in the 3rd Position. So each Point in the STAR has 2 Options which are "Opposite" to each other…

So this is why the brain can never, logic "Truth" or Logic "True Knowledge" and is constantly struggling to achieve anything and can only experiment, falling ill, and eventually breaking down...
In other words Dies.

Every person has "The Number of The Beast" (The human Species; The Descendants of A'DAM & EVE and "The Wicked One" the Alien)

The "Human Primate" is a Beast of the Field just like any other Primate....

EVE was Contaminated with The Alien DNA (which was a bread of Hermaphrodite) and This Genetic Contamination was passed onto A'DAM through EVE.

This is why A'DAN & EVE both DIED !!!

And All the Generations of A'DAM & EVE then DIED !!!

Here is a Flow Chart which shows why we die…
It involves the 2 Cyclic Programs which Control the “Regeneration of cellular components within the Species.

If we Change it from the Format shown in the above Drawing to that shown in the Drawing below the Body Shall NOT Die…

And here is the Interpretation on The "Outer Programming Stage" of The Eye Matrix "Partition Map" in The Souls "Operating System"…

The Blue Square accesses The Temporary Libraries of "The City of 9 Gates".

And The Yellow Square on Edge is “The Running Program

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The "Tree" referred to in the writings, is a "Directory Tree" in the Souls "Processing System"...
This existed between the 2 Faces of The Conceptual "Plane" The Soul is based on.

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

MT, that's all very interesting... but completely irrelevant to the OP's question: why do Christians still eat apples if it's forbidden fruit? Simple question, simple answers given. This is NOT a thread for any and all theories from every other religious or philosophical POV.

I know, I'm not a mod, but they seem to ignore this part of ATS and let anything go. So I'm only saying this to explain why I for one won't be responding to your points. I'm sure you're a nice person but we Christians are apparently the only ones who even care or remember what the thread is supposed to be about. Maybe start another thread on this new topic?
edit on 5-6-2011 by SaberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by bogomil

You wrote:

["And because of that, people of faith cannot have a civilized, adult conversation"]

Can this be read, as if you're persecuted?

Oh grow up! Really.. You're trolling, because you've said the same thing on every Christian thread for the past week. You're simply seeking attention, and you're not getting any more of it from me, for one.

V

Trying to establish the validity of self-proclaimed superiority (as part of ideological value systems) indicates my personal shortcomings? The amount of character-defamation from theist direction is increasing. Are you theists running out of arguments or is it just bad hair days?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

MT, that's all very interesting... but completely irrelevant to the OP's question: why do Christians still eat apples if it's forbidden fruit? Simple question, simple answers given.

As you put it yourself… Quote;

I'm sure you're a nice person

Please do not be offended by the following….

What I wrote is Right On Topic… Exposing the Truth regarding “Apples”…

But knowledge fills the space of ignorance, to those who follow “The Son of MAN”.

This Knowledge does come NOT from Me....

But if Christ asks me to pass on that which "The SON of MAN" also known as "The MAN Child" has shown me in The Holy Mount, then I will do so willingly

Having been to the “Marriage Supper”....

Freely this was given to me, and Christ instructed me saying, …

"Freely I give to you, so freely give to others.

This is NOT a thread for any and all theories from every other religious or philosophical POV.

What I has shown, is from “The MAN Child” also referred to as “The SON of MAN”.

If you condemn what I have written, you shall never enter the Places of My Father.

I know, I'm not a mod, but they seem to ignore this part of ATS and let anything go. So I'm only saying this to explain why I for one won't be responding to your points.

But you just have....

I'm sure you're a nice person but we Christians are apparently the only ones who even care or remember what the thread is supposed to be about.

You divide your flock...

Maybe start another thread on this new topic?

Sorry, you reside about 3 years in the past, as such threads have been started and are freely available on ATS....

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Error on the Quote...
edit on 6-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
The Following may throw some understanding regarding "The Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil".

The Tree was Never called “The Tree of Knowledge” but was called “The Tree, of The Knowledge of Good & Evil”.

This is the Mystery around The Number Identifying the Geometric Algorithm of The 666.
As in the Writings Cain was given this Mark so none should kill him.

Mystery 666 which is No mystery….

First, let's look at one of the ways the Soul checks the Transfer of Information…

It is achieved by using “STAR LOGIC based on the “STAR of DAVID

The “Processing System” uses the “Opposites” to both Create and check the Transfer of Information.

Lets consider this in "Hexagonal" Format…

"Hexagonal" Format is based on 3 Components….

1. Program (The Son or In-between, between the Control and Data in the form of Geometry or Form).
2. Control (The Father or Outer True Mind)
and
3. Data in the form of Geometry or Form.

This forms a “Triune" which is represented in Geometry as a Triangle.

Here is a method of checking the reliability of the transfer of Information within any "Geometric Processing System" of the Mind or Biological Interfaces.

This shows a flow chart of the Logic.

In this Case the Colours refer to the Source of the Information being transmitted within a network such as a biological network as in A’DAM’s DNA and "Processing System" within the brain.
First here is the Logic Structure involving the Source of the DNA.

And in the case of an “Alien even if they self conceive (If designed to)

And in this case, see Drawing below, a “Normal Offspring between A’DAM & EVE.
As EVE came from A’DAM i.e. his DNA, then EVE will be a trueOpposite”.
Remembering that A’DAM is formed from 2 sets of “Genes which are “Opposites”, Male and Female.
So when these 2 sets of Genes are come together to form complete Programs, the “Processing” within these biological or cellular networks, will operate Correctly without errors.
Therefore when one set of Genes from A’DAM unite with the other set of Genes from EVE, remembering that EVEs genes came from A’DAM in the first place (from His rib according to some ancient writings) so they would be compatible in the formation of a “Normal Offspring” actually which never happen, because EVE committed “Adultery” with the Wicked One or “Alen” First

A Normal Child between A’DAM & EVE (But remember this did NOT take Pace).
But here is the Flow Chart anyway. This Normal Offspring would have had “Single Logic” i.e. an incorrupt biological system.

So if we look at the "Logic" within "Jesus the Carpenters body" we find also "Single Logic" because both sets of Genes came from Mays body.
How could this happen? Remember the universe and Species are only the result of programs and the programmer can write into the program anything they wish to.

But now let us consider what happens as a result of EVEs Adultery with that Alien, “The Wicked One”, which resulted in the birth of CAIN the first born of EVE and NOT involving A’DAM.
When we consider this flow chart we find a much different story where "Double Logic" is produced which brings about confusion in the "Processing System" within cellular environments. The DNA Structure is much different. This undesirable system brought about Death as a result of corruption or incompatible between the species within the DNA which control Cellular Chemical activity.

In all the examples shown above, except for the last flow chart in each set of 3 STARS are the same.
But in the last Drawing the 3 STARS are Different so this is where the 666 comes from…
Three 6 Pointed STARS which are All different i.e. the Coloured contents of the points of the STARS are geographically different and when the first 2 STARS are compared 2 colours are found in each point of the STAR seen in the 3rd Position. So each Point in the STAR has 2 Options which are "Opposite" to each other…

So this is why the brain can never, logic "Truth" or Logic "True Knowledge" and is constantly struggling to achieve anything and can only experiment, falling ill, and eventually breaking down...
In other words Dies.

Every person has "The Number of The Beast" (The human Species; The Descendants of A'DAM & EVE and "The Wicked One" the Alien)

The "Human Primate" is a Beast of the Field just like any other Primate....

EVE was Contaminated with The Alien DNA (which was a bread of Hermaphrodite) and This Genetic Contamination was passed onto A'DAM through EVE.

This is why A'DAN & EVE both DIED !!!

And All the Generations of A'DAM & EVE then DIED !!!

Here is a Flow Chart which shows why we die…
It involves the 2 Cyclic Programs which Control the “Regeneration of cellular components within the Species.

If we Change it from the Format shown in the above Drawing to that shown in the Drawing below the Body Shall NOT Die…

And here is the Interpretation on The "Outer Programming Stage" of The Eye Matrix "Partition Map" in The Souls "Operating System"…

The Blue Square accesses The Temporary Libraries of "The City of 9 Gates".

And The Yellow Square on Edge is “The Running Program

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

Question for you MT, Creation was conceived by the True Mind/God, and all that can be seen were made by him, and that which cannot be seen are all of him; therefore where did the alien/hermaphrodite come from, who created it and what is its essence?

Peace be with you MT!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

it's so funny yet ironic that with each generation we advance our knowledge, but somehow we as humans just get dumber and dumber.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Question for you MT, Creation was conceived by the True Mind/God, and all that can be seen were made by him, and that which cannot be seen are all of him; therefore where did the alien/hermaphrodite come from, who created it and what is its essence?

"The True Mind" has so many Universes and other worlds unlike any Universe, as a collection of Programs within its “Hexagonal” Format Libraries can't in fact be Numbered.
The "Manuals" can be found in the “Pentagonal” Format Libraries.

These are in/on One of the "Outer" Faces of The "Plane" the Soul is IN.

These Programs were before the Earth was, and it was during this period an Alien in one of these Billions of Programs, (of "The Inferior Root" Grown "Outside" The Father i.e. in/on the "Outer" Face of 2 Faces of The Conceptual “Plane” of The First born Soul.) discovered "Envy, and succeeded in bypassing the “Octagonal” Format Angels, accessing Directly the “Hexagonal” Format Angels giving Access to The Libraries..

This action Broke the Laws/Rules, involved in accessing the Libraries, but this was inevitable and "The True Mind" was fully aware, this would happen at some Point, as "Envy" is also Part of "The True Mind", or it would NOT exist. "The True Mind" also knew that "Envy", if used in an undesirable way, would bring about such corruption, within the "Processing System".

From the N.T.The Gospel According to John” Ch. 1 verse 3 Quote;

3. ALL things were made through Him,
and without Him was Nothing made that was made.

"Him.... relating to The WORD.

The WORD is the Communication used in The First Born Soul, and consists of The ZION Language (NOT Hebrew as Hebrew came from this Language also) which of course is the Language of “The True Mind”.

The True Mind Contains The “Opposites” and Envy is one of these.

Just as Jealousy is…. and as it is Written…

In The Second Book of Moses called EXODUS Ch. 20 verse 5 Quote;

05. Though shalt Not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
for I Am a Jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children unto the third and fourth generation
of them that hate Me;

06. And skewing Mercy unto thousands of them
that LOVE Me, and Keep My Commandments.

And in Ch. 35 verse 14 Quote;

14. For thou shalt worship NO other GOD:
for My NAME is JEALOUS, is a Jealous GOD.

Regarding Envy and "The Trees of EDEN" in the Garden of GOD (NOT the Earth)

From The Book of “EZEKIEL” Ch. 31 verse 9 Quote;

9. I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches:
so that ALL the Trees of EDEN, that were in The GARDEN of GOD Envied him.

This tells us that “Envy” is in PARADISE and The GARDEN of GOD.
It also tells Us that the Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil was in the Midst of "The GARDEN of GOD" i.e. in EDEN So The Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil was NOT on the Earth as the "Species" falsely claim.

So regarding Quote;

therefore where did the alien/hermaphrodite come from,

From one of The Programs involving another “Species” of another Planet.

who created it

Through The WORD see “The Gospel according to JOHN” Ch. 1 verse 3.

and what is its essence

The Alien was, what humans call Physical.

And the Angel he used was “Hexagonal” Format, and Corrupted the Processes within the "Hexagonal" Format Angel, creating “Double Logic” within the Angel (hence the Fallen Angel) and then in the offspring between the Alien and EVE.
The Wicked One used Double Logic to deceive EVE (NOT the WO-MANComponent” of the Soul married to The MAN Component of The Soul.)

See the Repenting of the 7 Angels of The 7 Assemblies of LIGHTs in The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 1 & 2.

Regarding The Soul The MAN or MALE Component is the "Contents" while The WO-MAN Component is the "Vessel" or "Container".

The Soul Also gives Birth to the next Generation of Souls and are Referred to as “The Children of GOD”.

Before the Soul gives birth to the Next Generation of Souls within The Soul, “The MAN Child” returns to the Parent Soul.

The Program involving the Earth and The Species is Unique, in that this is The Program where “The Metamorphosis of The Soul” takes place involving The Return of “The MAN Child” also known as “The SON of MANNOT the son of A’DAM or the Descendant of A’DAM.

The Birth of “The Man Child” is a Clone of "The First Born Soul".

And there are so many other Programs of Universes and Worlds unlike any Universe they can’t be numbered. These contain innumerable Species and environments as well as innumerable Worlds unlike any Universe.

These existed before the Earth,

As each Soul experiences the Earth or “The Beta Program” as it is known in Heaven, “The True Mind” which dwells IN that Soul, Transfers from the “Hexagonal" Format Face back to the “Octagonal'" Format Face during The Rebirth of the Soul, while “Inside” its Mothers Matrix or Womb..

The Word Matrix also means Womb.

When the Soul is Reborn or Born again, the Soul then Conceives a Child which is a Clone of “The First Born Soul” referred to as “The MAN Child” or “The SON of MAN” which then becomes the PARENT or “Outer” Format to “The Inner True Mind”.
The Outer of “The MAN Child” is The Father or "Outer True Mind

This is why, when The Jesus is Crucified in Our Soul He calls out to “The True Mind” in The Soul, “Father, Father Hast thou Forsaken Me?”
This is when our “Outer True Mind” responds and “The OUTER True Mind” allows “The MAN Child” to become The Father to “The Inner True Mind” or Centre of "The True Mind".

This is where Jesus Laid down His Life for The Flock, and becomes Our Father which is "The MAN Child" or “The SON of MAN”.

It was Jesus The Carpenter who was Murdered on the Cross and Died NOTThe SON of MAN”.

This had to happen being Part of “The Metamorphosis of The Soul” so He could Remain In “HIS FATHER”, and become “My/Your FATHER”.

So for this to happen I hade to Lay down My LIFE (i.e. give up the need for material things of this world, this includes everything) for “The SON of MAN also Known as “The MAN Child”.

This is The Heavenly “Marriage”… And takes Place while we Experience “The Beta Program" or Earth This is Making "The Two One Again".

We do NOT take part in Marriage in Heaven, because We are No Longer 2, but have become “One again.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verses 106 to 108 Quote;

106. Jesus said, “When you make the Two One,
you will become The Sons of Man and when you say,

“Mountain, Move Away, it will move away.”

107. Jesus said,

“The Kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep.

One of them, the largest, went astray.

He left the ninety-nine and looked for that one until he found it.

When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep,

“I care for you, more than the ninety-nine.”

In other Words Jesus cares for us more than what the other 99 care for the one.

108. Jesus said, “He who will drink from My Mouth

will Become Like Me.

I Myself Shall Become Him,
and The Things That Are Hidden
Will Be Revealed to Him.”

Regarding “The One"….

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 11 Quote;

Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away,
and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead are Not alive, and the living will Not die.

In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive.

When you come to dwell in The Light, what will you do?

On the day when you were one you became two.

But when you become two, what will you do?

Also from “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 22 Quote;

22. Jesus saw infants being suckled.

He said to his disciples,

“These infants being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom.”

They said to Him,

“Shall we then, as children, enter The Kingdom?”

Jesus said to them,

When you make the two one,
and when you make the inside like the outside
and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below,

and when you make the male and the female one and the same,

so that the male not be male nor the female;

and when you fashion eyes in place of an eye,
and a hand in place of a hand,
and a foot in place of a foot,
and a likeness in place of a likeness;

then will you enter The Kingdom.”

48. Jesus said,

“If two make peace with each other in this one house,
they will say to the mountain, “Move away,” and it will move away.”

61. Jesus said,

Two will rest on a bead:
the one will die, the other will live.”

This refers to the 2 Bodies we all have.

Salome said, “I am Your disciple.”

Jesus said to her

“Therefore I say, if he is undivided, he will be filled with Light,
but if he is Divided, he will be filled with Darkness.”

87. Jesus said,

“Wretched is the body that is dependent upon a body,

and wretched is the Soul that is dependent on these two.”

Repeated….

106. Jesus said, “When you make the Two One,
you will become The Sons of Man

and when you say, “Mountain, Move Away, it will move away.”

114. Simon Peter said to them,

“Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of LIFE.”

Referring to Mary Madeline.

Verse 114 Continued Quote;

Jesus said,

“I Myself shall lead her in order to make her male,

so that she too may become a living spirit.

edit on 7-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors and changed one word from Inner to Outer.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

MT, go back and re-analyze what you wrote regarding Double Logic 666 and also regarding the logic in the body of Jesus: for the sheep should not be misled.

First of all, according to your chart, your double logic would add up to 6 6 12, not 666. Yes, there is/was double logic, but this logic came from the manipulative confusion of the Wicked One who is part of the Whole, as there is an opposite to all that IS; the metamorphoses is the transformation of the All, that is of the Whole, ridding the Whole of evil, that in the world to come there shall no evil exist: this is what the Son of man overcame for the All. Hence it is written in Isaiah 45, "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

The double logic is/was the Wicked One's attempt to replace (so to say) the Soul with the Primate as the Image of God out of envy, as the Wicked One has dominion over the primate, and seeks to promote/elevate that which is his; and this can be seen in religion today, which rules the primate, as denoted in Luke 4: 5-7, "And the devil, taking him (Jesus) up on a high mountain, showed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to him, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If you therefore will worship (subject yourself to) me, all shall be yours." And hence the primate today worships Jesus (the primate) as God, instead of understanding his signification and glorifying the Father; they are as written in John 2: 24 & 25.

The program was corrupted, yet from within the program; not a virus from without, as there is nothing without: as all things are within the Outer True Mind, the Father. As it is written, that which is referred to as 666 is the number of a man, meaning the primate; and it is Six hundred, sixty and six, not 666. As it is written in Revelation 14: 11, "They have no rest, day nor night, who worship the Beast and his Image, and whosoever receives the mark of his Name." Name refers to the primate!

The brain cannot logic, being part of the primate who himself is an illusion created within the mind. The Mind is what logics; and in this case it is the Inner True Mind we are dealing with: the double logic is a confusion to the Inner True Mind which is the mind being written into, which double logic attempts to confine it to the primate. Hence, "When you remove envy from you, then you will clothe yourselves with light and enter in the Bridal chamber." Judas asked, "How will our garments (righteousness) be brought to us?" And the Lord said, "Some will bring them to you and others will receive them, for they are the ones who bring you your garments. Who can reach that place which is the Reward? But they gave the garments of life to the man (the Last), for he knows the way on which he will go. For indeed it is a burden to ME to reach it as well." And hence Revelation 5: 5.

The second point regards your statement on Jesus (the primate) and Mary (the primate). First of all, the male bears the seed not the female: the female is the receptacle (womb/matrix) in which the seed is planted and the offspring is engendered. Mary CANNOT impregnate herself; the seed that engendered Jesus was sown by Joseph, who is of the lineage of David; as it is written, "Of your loins shall he come"; and again, in Luke 2: 4&5, "And Joseph went into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the HOUSE and LINEAGE of David
to be taxed with Mary his wife." Discern also Isaiah 11: 1.

Matthew 1: 18 is a deliberate corruption of the scriptures to magnify Christianity. She was not found with child of the Holy Ghost: for spirit cannot sow a primate; she was told she shall concieve and bear a Son; not that she had been impregnated by spirit, which has no sexual organ; but the spirit within the seed sown by Joseph "was to be called The Son of the Highest, and the Lord God shall given unto him the throne of his father David." The virgin is ZION, the innocense from which Christianity was born; as it is written in Isaiah 7: 14, "Behold, a virgin (matrix) shall concieve, and bear a son, and you, O virgin (virgin faith: Christianity) shall call his name Immanuel (meaning, God with us)."

As written in Genesis 4: 1 & 25, "And Adam (primate) knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain (meaning, Gotten), and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD." and "Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth (meaning, Appointed): for God, said she, has appointed me another SEED instead of Abel, whom Cain slew."

Genetic contamination did not come from Adam, but from Eve: for Eve is the receptacle; the only way the male can be contaminated is through the matrix, as an offspring engendered in Eve. Adam the primate died because there was a flaw in his genetic structure which affected the regenerative components of his cellular structure, contaminated by a virus, being yet unperfected. Hence, "Though Adam (the primate) came into being out of a great power and great richness, he is not worthy of who you are: for had they been deserving, he would not have tasted death."

And hence David said in Psalm 139: 13-19, "For you have possesed my reins: you have covered me in my mother's woumb. I will praise you: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows Right well. My substance was not hid from you, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth (world). You eyes did see my substance, yet being UNPERFECT; and in you BOOK/program/story all my members (generations) were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them (they had not yet been introduced into the experience). How precious also are your thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake (return from the experience), I am still with you."

God's speed to you my beloved!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow... "Why do Christians eat apples if it was the forbidden fruit" has spawned a multiverse of imaginative speculations piled one on top of another... and everybody but me thinks it's on topic. Now I understand why "It depends on what the meaning of 'is' is" makes sense to some people.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Do we really need a doctorate in Mathematics to be saved?

Just curious, thx.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Just curious, thx.

Probably not. But some abilty to rational reasoning is a great help.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth
Wow... "Why do Christians eat apples if it was the forbidden fruit" has spawned a multiverse of imaginative speculations piled one on top of another... and everybody but me thinks it's on topic. Now I understand why "It depends on what the meaning of 'is' is" makes sense to some people.

First of all define Christians. And secondly the topic is "Forbidden Fruit", and MTs and my responses are based on the topic. The thread generater was not speaking of Apples per say, else she would not have titled it Forbidden Fruit; it was her way of seeking understanding on the subject matter. Ego is counter-productive and counter-infomative; if you do not seek to know these things you do not have to subscribe to the thread; though you chose SaberTruth for an identity. Do not critisize someone who is trying to be helpfull to their fellow.

Get your mind right and find peace within yourself toward your fellows.

Peace be with you!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Just curious, thx.

Hi NUT, no, you don't need a doctorate degree in mathematics to be saved. You are an eternal being, you are life itself, (the real you that is, not your primatial being); your salvation was worked out before what is referred to as The Beginning: before you felt comfortable enough to morph into the experience. This is simply to help you understand the workings of the wisdom of that which you are experiencing.

Peace be with you, you are beloved!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olise
First of all define Christians.

Only the Bible can do that, and if the OP meant something else, you might want to ask them to clarify. I realize that everybody today wants to redefine Christianity like they're molding clay and thus pretty much anyone can claim the title. But unless the OP specified some exotic definition, which doesn't appear from what was posted, the burden of proof for a non- or quasi-Biblical definition rests on you.

And secondly the topic is "Forbidden Fruit", and MTs and my responses are based on the topic.

No, you're changing the topic. It is not simply "forbidden fruit" but why Christians eat apples.

The thread generater was not speaking of Apples per say, else she would not have titled it Forbidden Fruit;

The title means more than the post? You get to make the topic whatever you want based on two words? Again, ask the OP, and I'm pretty sure they weren't looking for how many ways you can define "forbidden fruit". By saying "it was her way of seeking understanding on the subject matter" and then deciding on your own what exactly that understanding must be, you're putting words in their mouth.

Ego is counter-productive and counter-infomative; if you do not seek to know these things you do not have to subscribe to the thread; though you chose SaberTruth for an identity. Do not critisize someone who is trying to be helpfull to their fellow.

What's this about Ego? Are you saying I must be egotistical? And can I not post my own opinion in this thread just as well as you, esp. when I answered the OP's simple question instead of trying to hopelessly complicate it? Gotta mock my name as well, then order me around for not being "helpful"? I'm not helpful to you, but you aren't the OP.

Arrogant.

Peace be with you!

Hollow words from all that you said above.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olise Quote;

you wrote Quote;

Arrogant

I don't think so.... Quite the "Opposite" I thought.

Where is LOVE in the Earth?

Has the Well Dried up???

I hope not....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join